PDA

View Full Version : Who has the better supporting cast?

Hoopsadvocate
03-25-2009, 10:05 PM
Ok, i thought this was an easy question but apparently some people do not agree so i wanted to make a poll and get peoples opinions.

Who do you think has the BETTER SUPPORTING CAST Lebron's cavs or Wade's HEAT. Meaning players on the team besides those two guys. So this is not a Lebron vs Wade discussion.

Kenny
03-25-2009, 10:06 PM
whats the point of this thread.. Everyone knows the answer, just now heat fans are butt hurt that wade has no shot at mvp

tdunk21
03-25-2009, 10:08 PM
cavs have the better and experienced bench apart from the starting lineup(mo, z, wild thing, delonte west)
joe smith
daniel gibson
wally
pavlovic

Hoopsadvocate
03-25-2009, 10:10 PM
I thought everyone knew the answer too but apparently some people think the HEAT have a better cast than the Cavs which i thought was rediculous so i want to see if anyone else feels the same or if its a open and close case like myself and i guess u think. And thank you for your hate even though nowhere in this thread was there any mention of MVP at ALL and specifically stating its not a Lebron v Wade thread.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-25-2009, 10:11 PM
Do we really need to ask this? Isnt it obvious?

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-25-2009, 10:12 PM
I thought everyone knew the answer too but apparently some people think the HEAT have a better cast than the Cavs which i thought was rediculous so i want to see if anyone else feels the same or if its a open and close case like myself and i guess u think.

Can you tell me who says this so I can go cut thier cable lines. They dont deserve to watch the game

Kakaroach
03-25-2009, 10:15 PM
This is not even a question....

Hoopsadvocate
03-25-2009, 10:17 PM
Can you tell me who says this so I can go cut thier cable lines. They dont deserve to watch the game

I wont put the guys name on blast like that but i refer you to a post in our forums specifically post #66 on page 5.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8847110#post8847110

agnine
03-25-2009, 10:19 PM
cavs have the better and experienced bench apart from the starting lineup(mo, z, wild thing, delonte west)
joe smith
daniel gibson
wally
pavlovic

sums it up perfectly.

still1ballin
03-25-2009, 10:21 PM
LOL I thought it was going to be between Lakers and Cavs, but the Heat? We all know the answer.

Lakersfan2483
03-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Lebron has a better supporting cast, he has a top ten point guard and one of the top centers in the NBA. The role players on his team are also very good and are very capable shooters. (D. West, D. Gibson, Sczerbiak can all shoot with the best of them) Varejao and B. Wallace are very good interior defenders and rebounders.

superkegger
03-25-2009, 10:58 PM
Seriously? Maybe if we take beasley in 4 years and JO from 4 years ago, you could say the Heat have a better supporting cast, but, really?

SteveNash
03-25-2009, 10:59 PM
LeBron has the better supporting cast, just not 20 games better.

SwaggaIke
03-25-2009, 11:02 PM
I don't think this man is saying we have a better supporting cast. Any FOOL who says our supporting cast is better than Cleveland's is exactly that...a fool.

Hoopsadvocate
03-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Ya im not saying Miami has a better supporting cast check the votes i voted Cleveland i guess reading is a lost art.

what54!?
03-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Its quite clear who does....

shizzle09
03-25-2009, 11:59 PM
whats the point of this thread.. Everyone knows the answer, just now heat fans are butt hurt that wade has no shot at mvp

there's a point to this thread. The bulls fans that come into the Heat forum and say Wade has a better supporting cast than Lebron. So to prove a point you start a poll to get people's opinion.

Brooke
03-26-2009, 12:03 AM
Why is this even a question?

Lakers4ItAll
03-26-2009, 12:23 AM
What a stupid question

JayW_1023
03-26-2009, 07:38 AM
Delonte is underrated. I consider him a pint sized Tayshaun Prince. He is a do everything guy.

ertanozgur
03-26-2009, 07:53 AM
one question : could Wade have played like he is playing right now , if he had a supporting cast like Lebron has?

leftymo
03-26-2009, 08:46 AM
I think Cleveland's supporting cast is vastly underrated and the Lakers cast is slightly overrated.

Come championship time you need experienced vets who know how to play.

Last time I checked, Z is a two time allstar, Wally was an allstar, and Wallace is an allstar, complenting Lebron superstar, and Mo Williams an allstar.

Lakers? Kobe & Pau and that's it. Mostly youth, little experience (sans Fisher) and no other allstars (past or present). Granted Pau is better than any Cav not named Lebron.

JayW_1023
03-26-2009, 09:03 AM
I think Cleveland's supporting cast is vastly underrated and the Lakers cast is slightly overrated.

Come championship time you need experienced vets who know how to play.

Last time I checked, Z is a two time allstar, Wally was an allstar, and Wallace is an allstar, complenting Lebron superstar, and Mo Williams an allstar.

Lakers? Kobe & Pau and that's it. Mostly youth, little experience (sans Fisher) and no other allstars (past or present). Granted Pau is better than any Cav not named Lebron.

Lakers have Odom and Gasol in their prime...guys like Ariza, Vujacic and Farmar are good enough to start on some teams. Powell is improving by the day. Fisher is that veteran guy any team needs And then you have Bynum. Don't be mistaken, the Lakers are a scary deep talented team.

Big Z is past his prime. So is Wally, Joe Smith and Ben Wallace. Mo Williams is a good player, but not a franchise player, like Gasol has been. Delonte is that do everything glue guy. Pavlovic is a magnet for silly fouls, and Gibson is useless if his shot isn't falling. Varejao is a workhorse who makes up for his limited talent with maximum effort.

The Cavs have some nice players around LeBron, but to say he has more talent around him than Kobe is ludicrous. They are both very deep teams. Difference is, The Lakers have the most talent combined of any team in the league...while the Cavs have assembled the best supporting cast around it's superstar they possibly could.

D-Leethal
03-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Clevelands supporting cast does not have loads of talent or potential but their defense and chemistry is top notch, add a megastar like Lebron and you have a championship team...........Wades cast has potential to grow around him like LBJ's did

nyybronxborn
03-26-2009, 10:50 AM
this is cavs easly

macc
03-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Why is this thread still open? The guy who opened this should be banned for opening such a ridiculous thread. Just sayin...

LTS
03-26-2009, 02:03 PM
Record answers this question for us

ottograham14
03-26-2009, 02:14 PM
LOL I thought it was going to be between Lakers and Cavs, but the Heat? We all know the answer.

I got trapped into this thread too as I thought it was going to be between the Cavs and Lakers. Now that would be a good thread to start.

Ollie Tabooger
03-26-2009, 05:29 PM
haha DUMB

Hoopsadvocate
03-26-2009, 05:54 PM
Clevelands supporting cast does not have loads of talent or potential but their defense and chemistry is top notch, add a megastar like Lebron and you have a championship team...........Wades cast has potential to grow around him like LBJ's did

Who of LBJ's cast grew besides Delonte. Big Z was already an all star Mo Williams is new Ben wallce and Wally were previous all-stars. None of there guys really grew from potential i would add Varajou but hes still just a role player for them.

I dont think LBJs cast had grew from its potential cause they got proven players or players that were already proven they didnt have any rookies or 1st year players that grew to make a big impact on the team with the exception of maybe Delonte and Varoujo.

And for the last time to the people who cant read i made the thread to see if anyone actually thought the Cavs didn't have the best cast. I thought it was a obvious too but apparently not as some people voted for miami i just wanted to hear ther reasons why as i disagree. Last time im explaining it some people need to learn to read and stop assuming things.

JordansBulls
03-26-2009, 10:15 PM
Obviously Cleveland's. Now if this was the Jermaine O'neal from 2003-2005 then it would be a different story.