PDA

View Full Version : Bonzi Wells on the cover of Chinese Sports Illustrated

oldenpolynice
03-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Does anybody else think Bonzi Well is hilarious? Or is it just me? I can't wait for the Bonzi Wells reality show, soon to come on E! or one of those other ridiculous cable channels.

Meanwhile, check out his SI cover from China (where he played just 14 games earlier this season).

http://davissportsdeli.com/wordpress/2009/03/24/bonzi-wells-on-the-cover-of-chinese-si/

superkegger
03-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Oh Bonzi. Didn't he get cut from his China team for not coming back after the New Year break or something like that. What a chump.

IRUAM #21
03-24-2009, 05:20 PM
He's Fat

extreme k.closs
03-24-2009, 05:30 PM
badass bonzi!!!!!!!!

Sportfan
03-24-2009, 05:42 PM
lol why is he on it is he a superstar over there?

Kyle N.
03-24-2009, 05:59 PM
:laugh2: Bonzi Wells. What more need be said?

VCaintdead17
03-24-2009, 06:04 PM
lol.

Whooo!!

GOOOO BONZI!! :clap:

I'm happy for him.

Kakaroach
03-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Lmao Bonz. Fat and happy as usual. :cool:

JayW_1023
03-24-2009, 07:35 PM
This is the funniest thing ever..Bonzi's knuckled head always seemed to overshadow his talent.

In 2005 he still torched the Spurs...that seemed like ages ago.

oldenpolynice
03-24-2009, 07:42 PM
This is the funniest thing ever..Bonzi's knuckled head always seemed to overshadow his talent.

In 2005 he still torched the Spurs...that seemed like ages ago.

I remember watching that series and thinking, "this guy's great". Then I remembered he was in a free agent year and I knew he was just playing it up to get a better contract....so glad the Kings never re-signed him.

DreamShaker
03-24-2009, 09:19 PM
I will never forget the Bonzi Era in Houston...2 seasons ago I went to the Rockets-Suns game that was the last game of the regular season. At this point Bonzi was an outcast and had been banished by the team. I went into the shop to get me a Yao jersey and me and my dad saw this rack of Jerseys that said "end of the year sale, 5 dollars" and we were like "whoa that's freakin cheap!"...and then realized it was nothing but Bonzi jersey's....not one had been sold yet. So I just bought one and told my dad he should put it on and wear it around just to see the looks he got....man I thought he was gonna get killed! People hated him so much it wasn't funny....then JVG got fired and he came back next year. He played actually pretty dang well that year....then randomly got traded for Bobby Jackson, who then got traded for Artest. So we somehow turned Bobby Jackson and Donte Green into Artest. But how much of the past 3 years of Bonzi's life has been spent at his house eating zingers, smoking weed, and watching the Spurs series? I'm gonna guess 80% of it.

oldenpolynice
03-24-2009, 09:28 PM
I will never forget the Bonzi Era in Houston...2 seasons ago I went to the Rockets-Suns game that was the last game of the regular season. At this point Bonzi was an outcast and had been banished by the team. I went into the shop to get me a Yao jersey and me and my dad saw this rack of Jerseys that said "end of the year sale, 5 dollars" and we were like "whoa that's freakin cheap!"...and then realized it was nothing but Bonzi jersey's....not one had been sold yet. So I just bought one and told my dad he should put it on and wear it around just to see the looks he got....man I thought he was gonna get killed! People hated him so much it wasn't funny....then JVG got fired and he came back next year. He played actually pretty dang well that year....then randomly got traded for Bobby Jackson, who then got traded for Artest. So we somehow turned Bobby Jackson and Donte Green into Artest. But how much of the past 3 years of Bonzi's life has been spent at his house eating zingers, smoking weed, and watching the Spurs series? I'm gonna guess 80% of it.

:clap: