PDA

View Full Version : Which teams in the league right now would create the most tension in a playoff series

JordansBulls
03-24-2009, 11:01 AM
Which teams in the league right now would create the most tension if they met in a playoff series this year?

IMO here are a few:

Bulls vs Heat

Lakers vs Celtics

Celtics vs Cavaliers

Rockets vs Jazz

Wilson
03-24-2009, 12:31 PM
On PSD, Lakers-Cavs would create a lot of heat...

I don't know. Lakers/Spurs is a good rivalry, but nothing much goes on as far as fighting and stuff.

EDIT: Portland/Los Angeles could be a good one...

what54!?
03-24-2009, 12:43 PM
On PDS.

Bulls vs. Heat: Heat fans and bulls fans don't really get along on here.

Cavs vs. Lakers: The whole lebron vs. kobe thing

Celtic's vs. Lakers: Laker fans hate the C's now and lot of C's fans hate the lakers.

Rockets and jazz: The Jazz always boot the rockets from the playoffs

Celtics and Cavs: A rematch from last year.

Cavs and Bulls. Because JordansBulls thinks the Bulls can somehow beat the cavs in the playoffs this year.

nik.jd.aitken
03-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Spurs and Mavs, but that won't be happening :(

Wilson
03-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Cavs/Heat could be an intense one for PSD as well, with the Wade/LeBron argument. It could be an awesome series as well, if LBJ and Wade have any of their scoring battles.

jimbobjarree
03-24-2009, 03:25 PM
on PSD for the Jazz I'd say if we got the Rockets and Lakers, both series got pretty heated in last years playoffs in the forums

Wilson
03-24-2009, 03:26 PM
on PSD for the Jazz I'd say if we got the Rockets and Lakers, both series got pretty heated in last years playoffs in the forums

Jazz/Lakers even has the potential to create warfare in England...:guns:

wwwhat
03-24-2009, 03:36 PM
Won't happen and it'd be a cakewalk, but... Suns-Spurs. Spurs would stomp them but I wonder if Pheonix would pull a Robert Horry and knock TP hard or something. It's a long shot but maybe...

Wilson
03-24-2009, 04:05 PM
Won't happen and it'd be a cakewalk, but... Suns-Spurs. Spurs would stomp them but I wonder if Pheonix would pull a Robert Horry and knock TP hard or something. It's a long shot but maybe...

Yeah that could be an interesting one...

EX-TREME
03-24-2009, 04:07 PM
lakers and celtics

sp1derm00
03-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Lakers/Blazers would probably see fists flying by Game 2.

Sportfan
03-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Lakers/bulls(which wont happen) because of all the bulls and lakers fans on here

pd7631
03-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Whoever the Sixers end up playing could be a tension filled series because of one man.....Reggie Evans.

The guy loves getting in other players heads and he plays pretty much the role of a more tame version of Dennis Rodman.

If the Sixers were to end up playing the Celtics, and if we could make it a competitive series, I could see Reggie Evans and KG mixing it up. If Zaza Pachulia was able to ruffle KG's feathers in the playoffs last year, I'd love to see what Reggie would do to him.

jimbobjarree
03-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Jazz/Lakers even has the potential to create warfare in England...:guns:

uhuhhhhh yeahh..never asked, where abouts you from in England???

and would be good too see all the old familiar faces return to the Jazz forum such as g funk, vidball, borat and all those people I argued with that I have forgotten about.

Wilson
03-24-2009, 06:50 PM
uhuhhhhh yeahh..never asked, where abouts you from in England???

and would be good too see all the old familiar faces return to the Jazz forum such as g funk, vidball, borat and all those people I argued with that I have forgotten about.

I'm from Manchester originally, but I'm in Stoke-on-Trent now for uni. What about you?

jimbobjarree
03-24-2009, 07:52 PM
I'm from Manchester originally, but I'm in Stoke-on-Trent now for uni. What about you?

lol stafford or Kiel uni???

I'm in Leicester (****ing dump, and no amercians its not pronounced ly-chester), but soon will be at the Uni of Manchester in 6 months

JayW_1023
03-24-2009, 07:54 PM
Would love to see Hornets-Spurs again...that was the best series last postseason. We were sorta lucky to win that series, admittedly.

hockeypro68
03-24-2009, 07:58 PM
I want to see Hornets vs. Jazz!!

hawksd911
03-24-2009, 08:12 PM
How about Hawks vs Celtics. A 2008 rematch

Phillips Arena would go CRAZY.

Kakaroach
03-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Rockets vs Jazz
Hawks vs Celtics
Cavs vs Celtics
Lakers vs Blazers
Bulls vs Heat

Wilson
03-24-2009, 09:29 PM
lol stafford or Kiel uni???

I'm in Leicester (****ing dump, and no amercians its not pronounced ly-chester), but soon will be at the Uni of Manchester in 6 months

Staffordshire uni. The course I'm on is pretty good but yeah, Stoke is a bit of a dump as well :p

You'll love Manchester, I never realised how much I liked it until I moved to Stoke...

What are you studying?

JordansBulls
03-24-2009, 11:46 PM
I want to see Hornets vs. Jazz!!

That wouldn't be intense except the CP3 vs Deron matchup.

jimbobjarree
03-25-2009, 08:23 AM
Staffordshire uni. The course I'm on is pretty good but yeah, Stoke is a bit of a dump as well :p

You'll love Manchester, I never realised how much I liked it until I moved to Stoke...

What are you studying?

History, I'm cheatin my way in by studying social sciences as well which requires 3Bs instead of 2As and a B, and yeah I really like Manchester from what I've seen, the only thing that will annoy me is that I'm a huge Chelsea fan.

what you studying? And no, I've never really liked Stoke, very industrial

and after tonight I think a Jazz-Rockets playoff series could be a lil dissapointing to you neutrals after that Jazz performance

JordansBulls
03-25-2009, 08:51 AM
History, I'm cheatin my way in by studying social sciences as well which requires 3Bs instead of 2As and a B, and yeah I really like Manchester from what I've seen, the only thing that will annoy me is that I'm a huge Chelsea fan.

and after tonight I think a Jazz-Rockets playoff series could be a lil dissapointing to you neutrals after that Jazz performance

Well the Rockets would def need HCA again in that series.

bbcmillionaire
03-25-2009, 08:52 AM
On PDS.

Bulls vs. Heat: Heat fans and bulls fans don't really get along on here.

Cavs vs. Lakers: The whole lebron vs. kobe thing

Celtic's vs. Lakers: Laker fans hate the C's now and lot of C's fans hate the lakers.

Rockets and jazz: The Jazz always boot the rockets from the playoffs

Celtics and Cavs: A rematch from last year.

Cavs and Bulls. Because JordansBulls thinks the Bulls can somehow beat the cavs in the playoffs this year.

iagree screw the heat(except dwayne wade:D)

bbcmillionaire
03-25-2009, 08:54 AM
ow yeah how could you guys forget the spurs vs suns? THE BEST POWERFOWARD IN HISTORY is always giving the suns grief lol

todu82
03-25-2009, 09:55 AM
Celtics/ Pistons

Wilson
03-25-2009, 10:48 AM

:laugh2: Yeah it might not be a pleasant experience to be a Chelsea fan in Manchester...

I'm studying photography, so Manchester is a pretty good place for me to be in or near :D

Good luck with the history. My mum's a history teacher...