PDA

View Full Version : Freedom of Speech takes another step in the WRONG DIRECTION!!!!!

majmarcus
03-23-2009, 10:24 AM
It is beyond me to see how DELICATE people are these days.To see how TOUCHY one gets when mentioning something or someone is PATHETIC.I swear to God I didn't join PSD to ruffle feathers or to cause any kind confusion.But apparently,posting threads w/o people Complaining like B****es is WAY MORE DIFFICULT.How my "The Lebron's" thread got me an INFRACTION is laughable.Reason being,"Baiting".This cannot be serious.What is a DISCUSSION or DEBATE if everyone agreed or voted "yes" on every damn topic.Grown people are more sensitive than kids(lol).My whole argument regarding Prince James & Kobe is this.....While Kobe has said & done some stupid things during his career.His work ethic and commitment to excellence is 2nd to none.In pro sports today,alot of pro ballers play to their potential in a"contract" yr,they re-up then disappear(Not Kobe).They stop being professionals(Not Kobe).They say they wanna win but is all about the money(Not Kobe).And I hate that.A lot of these players have to be pleaded with to get in or stay in shape(Not Kobe).??Do U guys really believe with Shaq lettin himself go the way he did,the Lakers would've won 6,7,8 championships?Cuz I don't think so.They prolly would've had a couple more in spite of his growin OBESITY.A determind Kobe would've lead the way.Kobe Bryant has Earned his way in the league.Being called "The Next Jordan" nowadays means absolutely NOTHIN.Why? They called Harold Minor the next Jordan for cryin out loud.Someone dunks,and oh my God He's the next Jordan.Really????Kobe has been the ONLY ONE to live up to the title in both Swagger & Game.Hell,I think He's more skilled than Jordan.Which is why he has been the best in the league for sometime now.IMO he will be the best to ever do it.Yeah,I said it.Now BronBron,while is a PHYSICAL BEAST and ATHELETICALLY GIFTED(game is Nothin like MJ) is OVERRATED skill wise.As I said in another thread,what makes him "King James"? He hasn't done anything to earn it accept being Stern's Baby/Golden Child.He got swept(4-0) when he got to the finals in sorry eastern conf.When he scored what,25 str8 pts in a period against the pistons...Lebron had "The Greatest Period Ever".LMAO,I think not cuz their was NO ONE IN THE FREAKIN PAINT.Yes,swagga jackin is like, the thing now(ask Beyonce).But personally,I like players who act like they've been their b4 and act as though their going back.Kobe did appear to be arrogant(to a certain Degree).Lebron IMO is a lot more cocky than media/fans wanna admit to.If (David)Stern and the media tells u to like this guy or that guy,U Zombies follow.Why Kobe over Lebron? Well aside from the fact that Kobe is the best.He(Kobe)Has taken a high level of UNFAIR NEGATIVE PUB.Mainly do to Shaq,Media,Colorado,and Weak minded fans who believes the 1st thing they hear and read.13 yrs and dude is still the best(physically & mentally) @ doin tha damn Thang.......That's Why.:mad:

still1ballin
03-23-2009, 10:27 AM
agreed

masalex1205
03-23-2009, 10:31 AM
It is beyond me to see how DELICATE people are these days.To see how TOUCHY one gets when mentioning something or someone is PATHETIC.I swear to God I didn't join PSD to ruffle feathers or to cause any kind confusion.But apparently,posting threads w/o people Complaining like B****es is WAY MORE DIFFICULT.How my "The Lebron's" thread got me an INFRACTION is laughable.Reason being,"Baiting".This cannot be serious.What is a DISCUSSION or DEBATE if everyone agreed or voted "yes" on every damn topic.Grown people are more sensitive than kids(lol).My whole argument regarding Prince James & Kobe is this.....While Kobe has said & done some stupid things during his career.His work ethic and commitment to excellence is 2nd to none.In pro sports today,alot of pro ballers play to their potential in a"contract" yr,they re-up then disappear(Not Kobe).They stop being professionals(Not Kobe).They say they wanna win but is all about the money(Not Kobe).And I hate that.A lot of these players have to be pleaded with to get in or stay in shape.??Do U guys really believe with Shaq lettin himself go the way he did,the Lakers would've won 6,7,8 championships?Cuz I don't think so.They prolly would've had a couple more in spite of his growin OBESITY.A determind Kobe would've lead the way.Kobe Bryant has Earned his way in the league.Being called "The Next Jordan" nowadays means absolutely NOTHIN.Why? They called Harold Minor the next Jordan for cryin out loud.Someone dunks,and oh my God He's the next Jordan.Really????Kobe has been the ONLY ONE to live up to the title in both Swagger & Game.Hell,I think He's more skilled than Jordan.Which is why he has been the best in the league for sometime now.IMO he will be the best to ever do it.Yeah,I said it.Now BronBron,while is a PHYSICAL BEAST and ATHELETICALLY GIFTED is OVERRATED skill wise.As I said in another thread,what makes him "King James"? He hasn't done anything to earn it accept being Stern's Baby/Golden.He got swept(4-0) when he got to the finals in sorry eastern conf.When he scored what,25 str8 pts in a period against the pistons...Lebron had "The Greatest Period Ever".LMAO,I think not cuz their was NO ONE IN THE FREAKIN PAINT.Yes,swagga jackin is like, the thing now(ask Beyonce).But personally,I like players who act like they've been their b4 and act as though their going back.Kobe does appear to be arrogant(to a certain Degree).Lebron IMO is a lot more cocky than media/fans wanna admit to.If (David)Stern and the media tell u to like this guy or that guy,U Zombies follow.Why Kobe over Lebron? Well aside from the fact that Kobe is the best.He(Kobe)Has taken a high level of UNFAIR NEGATIVE PUB.Mainly do to Shaq,Media,Colorado,and Weak minded fans who believes the 1st thing hear and read.13 yrs and dude is still the best(physically & mentally) @ doin tha damn Thang.......That's Why.:mad:

Agree with a good bit of this but Kobe has not lived up to being "the next jordan"

king4day
03-23-2009, 10:41 AM
You called us fans weak minded and a zombie and wonder why you got an infraction.

Lebron was 22 if I'm not mistaken when he was in the finals. His team was led there by him. He played a far superior team. Players like him don't lead their teams like he has in this day and age.
Yea, the Colorado thing left a bad taste in my mouth and I haven't looked at him the same way since. I respect him and his game can't be compared by anyone today, but I'm not a fan of him.

Lebron's pretty inspiring. He's done so much in so little time.

D-Leethal
03-23-2009, 10:49 AM
im sure Kobe would be glad to know that you jerk it to his poster every night

EX-TREME
03-23-2009, 10:49 AM
It is beyond me to see how DELICATE people are these days.To see how TOUCHY one gets when mentioning something or someone is PATHETIC.I swear to God I didn't join PSD to ruffle feathers or to cause any kind confusion.But apparently,posting threads w/o people Complaining like B****es is WAY MORE DIFFICULT.How my "The Lebron's" thread got me an INFRACTION is laughable.Reason being,"Baiting".This cannot be serious.What is a DISCUSSION or DEBATE if everyone agreed or voted "yes" on every damn topic.Grown people are more sensitive than kids(lol).My whole argument regarding Prince James & Kobe is this.....While Kobe has said & done some stupid things during his career.His work ethic and commitment to excellence is 2nd to none.In pro sports today,alot of pro ballers play to their potential in a"contract" yr,they re-up then disappear(Not Kobe).They stop being professionals(Not Kobe).They say they wanna win but is all about the money(Not Kobe).And I hate that.A lot of these players have to be pleaded with to get in or stay in shape(Not Kobe).??Do U guys really believe with Shaq lettin himself go the way he did,the Lakers would've won 6,7,8 championships?Cuz I don't think so.They prolly would've had a couple more in spite of his growin OBESITY.A determind Kobe would've lead the way.Kobe Bryant has Earned his way in the league.Being called "The Next Jordan" nowadays means absolutely NOTHIN.Why? They called Harold Minor the next Jordan for cryin out loud.Someone dunks,and oh my God He's the next Jordan.Really????Kobe has been the ONLY ONE to live up to the title in both Swagger & Game.Hell,I think He's more skilled than Jordan.Which is why he has been the best in the league for sometime now.IMO he will be the best to ever do it.Yeah,I said it.Now BronBron,while is a PHYSICAL BEAST and ATHELETICALLY GIFTED(game is Nothin like MJ) is OVERRATED skill wise.As I said in another thread,what makes him "King James"? He hasn't done anything to earn it accept being Stern's Baby/Golden Child.He got swept(4-0) when he got to the finals in sorry eastern conf.When he scored what,25 str8 pts in a period against the pistons...Lebron had "The Greatest Period Ever".LMAO,I think not cuz their was NO ONE IN THE FREAKIN PAINT.Yes,swagga jackin is like, the thing now(ask Beyonce).But personally,I like players who act like they've been their b4 and act as though their going back.Kobe did appear to be arrogant(to a certain Degree).Lebron IMO is a lot more cocky than media/fans wanna admit to.If (David)Stern and the media tells u to like this guy or that guy,U Zombies follow.Why Kobe over Lebron? Well aside from the fact that Kobe is the best.He(Kobe)Has taken a high level of UNFAIR NEGATIVE PUB.Mainly do to Shaq,Media,Colorado,and Weak minded fans who believes the 1st thing they hear and read.13 yrs and dude is still the best(physically & mentally) @ doin tha damn Thang.......That's Why.:mad:

:rolleyes:

Wrigleyboy25
03-23-2009, 10:52 AM
This is a private website. There is no freedom of speech. Just like you can't run around a store dropping F Bombs or screaming that the store sucks.

Debate is one thing, fighting is another.