PDA

View Full Version : The Lebrons

majmarcus
03-22-2009, 12:32 PM
The Cavs and Lebron worshippers BETTER HOPE-N-PRAY Cleveland win it all.Because if they don't,all those RIDICULOUS pregame imaginary photos them busta's take will look even more STUPID........I wonder if they'll take any imaginary post game pics of themselves when they lose,lol. Hey,is that crap he does suppose to be this "Global Icon" thing he's chasin?

Hustla23
03-22-2009, 12:34 PM
Loool

ABOMB_56
03-22-2009, 12:43 PM
:laugh: I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you

majmarcus
03-22-2009, 12:45 PM
That's fine.Just as long as u laugh!

kazzy4080
03-22-2009, 12:49 PM
it be wicked funny to see the team they lose to (if they dont win it) do the imaginary photo thing right after

DJ CHACH
03-22-2009, 12:53 PM
man i cant wait till they meet the knicks in the playoffs adn the knicks take them down in 6...i want the knicks to be posing for the same picture when they beat cleveland in the first game on clevelands home floor..ill die a happy man..i could see nate, q and effries doin it, and it would suck for cleveland especially cause q and effries suck

x45x
03-22-2009, 01:06 PM
oh dear, are serious? God forbid people trying to have fun. Are you an old man who yell at kids for stepping on the grass? I think your jealous.

_Sn1P3r_
03-22-2009, 01:15 PM
I think the picture thing is actually pretty funny. It gets them pumped up for the game, and you gotta do what have to to get pumped up. Almost every team has pre-game handshakes or routines, theirs is that.

majmarcus
03-22-2009, 01:58 PM
oh dear, are serious? God forbid people trying to have fun. Are you an old man who yell at kids for stepping on the grass? I think your jealous.

Hey man/woman,those are my kids! Stay off the grass means stay off the grass.C'mon whoever u are with that fun crap. He wears 23.He's stolen the pregame powder thing from 23.So I guess his Powder thing is Powder 2.0.He's pretty much beggin to be compared to 23 even though His game is NOTHIN like 23.His only ORIGINAL stuff is Dumb F'n handshakes and the previously mentioned imaginary photo garbage.I mean when/where do they come up with mess? Do u guys slumber over BronBron's house were u do eachother nails and compare notes on pregame rituals & boys? I'm Jealous of his & everyone else's bank account that has like,12 0's in it,no doubt.But Jealous of Him.......I know not.

Powerball
03-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Hey man/woman,those are my kids! Stay off the grass means stay off the grass.C'mon whoever u are with that fun crap. He wears 23.He's stolen the pregame powder thing from 23.So I guess his Powder thing is Powder 2.0.He's pretty much beggin to be compared to 23 even though His game is NOTHIN like 23.His only ORIGINAL stuff is Dumb F'n handshakes and the previously mentioned imaginary photo garbage.I mean when/where do they come up with mess? Do u guys slumber over BronBron's house were u do eachother nails and compare notes on pregame rituals & boys? I'm Jealous of his & everyone else's bank account that has like,12 0's in it,no doubt.But Jealous of Him.......I know not.

lmfaooooooooooo he said ya doing each others nails lmfao this man is funny

jimbobjarree
03-22-2009, 02:31 PM
you guys are wierd

Havoc Wreaker
03-22-2009, 02:43 PM
Total Shot In The Dark Here....You Hate Lebron Right?

majmarcus
03-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Lol,naw I don't hate him.I really don't.I think Lebron is crazy gifted from an ATHELETIC standpoint,but overrated in skill level.When He scored 20 somethin str8 pts against the Pistons in the playoffs.....People couldn't stop slobbin.Oh my God that was the greatest period ever,lmao.YOU ARE JOKIN RIGHT? DID anyone see HOW he got those pts? My dead grandfather couldve done that against that same pistons teams considering THEY WEREN'T IN THE BUILDING WHILEST THAT HAPPENED.I just hate it when someone gets outrageous accolades that they havent earned,that's all.For example,King James? Are u kiddin? King of what? The guy got swept in the finals.No, call him Simba James.He's not King of anything yet Buddy!

Powerball
03-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Lol,naw I don't hate him.I really don't.I think Lebron is crazy gifted from an ATHELETIC standpoint,but overrated.I just hate it when someone gets outrageous accolades that they havent earned,that's all.For example,King James? Are u kiddin? King of what? The guy got swept in the finals.No,we call him Simba James.He's not King of anything yet Buddy!

true that they give him so much media and stuff like that he got swept in the finals and im tired of them saying oh wade is lucky to have shaq who knows wat would of happened if shaq had lebron who knows he hasant won a ring hes not king thats y wade is better

dwiduck
03-22-2009, 02:59 PM
The Cavs and Lebron worshippers BETTER HOPE-N-PRAY Cleveland win it all.Because if they don't,all those RIDICULOUS pregame imaginary photos them busta's take will look even more STUPID........I wonder if they'll take any imaginary post game pics of themselves when they lose,lol. Hey,is that crap he does suppose to be this "Global Icon" thing he's chasin?

Why r u hatin on the pregame? thats just their way of showing that they are all very close to one another, like a family.

jimbobjarree
03-22-2009, 03:17 PM
stab in the dark here..but majmarcus is the same person as powerball right?

x45x
03-22-2009, 06:19 PM

wow, you are obviously obsessed with they guy. Your like those crazy fans thats stalks people. Love them so much you want to kill them, psycho. Dude seriously if thats not it and he really bothers you try not watching. but you cant cuz your a wack job. get off his nuts. and as for original everybodys steals sumthn from somebody. Go look in the mirror i guarantee the clothes you have on is someones elses style. Your so stupid its like complaining about bmw for building cars because ford made the original car, and bmw, lexus and every other car is not original. Loser. your lucky its sunday and i have nothin better to do.

x45x
03-22-2009, 06:23 PM
matter fact the entire world is built from copying other people. If it wasnt for the chinese
gunpowder that everybody copied the world wouldnt be what it is. Oh my your such a hater its sick cuz i think your really serious. Loser!

cmstophe
03-22-2009, 07:11 PM
OP is a loser, fact, close thread.

jimbobjarree
03-22-2009, 09:15 PM
stab in the dark here..but majmarcus is the same person as powerball right?

was I right..or was powerball someone else?

majmarcus
03-23-2009, 03:23 AM
was I right..or was powerball someone else?

No Jimbobjarree,not the same Guy........Yo x45x,wipe that stuff from around ur mouth son.People might figure out u were on your knees in a Cavs locker room.You sensitive *&^ swallower-;)

CaptainCool79
03-23-2009, 04:11 AM
what a ******** thread idea. This should be closed soon. Nice to see another bread dead hater pop up though.

majmarcus
03-23-2009, 04:37 AM
what a ******** thread idea. This should be closed soon. Nice to see another bread dead hater pop up though.

Hmmmmm,whats more ********? The thread that's posted or the ******(you) whom responds to the ******** thread? And I don't think ur Mom would appreciate being dubbed a "bread dead hater" whatever that is.Show her more respect Boy! peace...