PDA

View Full Version : I said it before, I'll say it again

JayW_1023
03-22-2009, 07:52 AM
Jarrett Jack is underrated. This kid is so tough. He can score when he puts his mind to it, but he is just as satisfied guarding the teams best perimeter player the entire game. For a role player he is as clutch as he can be.

Yesterday was another example...he controlled the game against the Bobcats. I've been an avid Jack-follower after he embarassed Gilbert Arenas after Gil bragged about dropping 50 on Portland.

TJ Ford even was so immature for taking it out on at Jack for making the Pacers a better team when he is starting. Tough time facing reality I guess.

Tell me, who wouldn't want Jarrett Jack on their team?

DenButsu
03-22-2009, 08:24 AM
Sure, I'd take him in a heartbeat for the Nugs. He'd be a significant upgrade over Anthony Carter, and a three guard rotation of Billups, Smith and him would be sick, I think (he could play alongside either, really).

Tblaze
03-22-2009, 08:34 AM
He's an awesome guy to have on your team... loved him on our blazers. Great lockerroom guy too, nothing but respect for him. Too bad there wasn't enough playing time for him on our team. Hope he really gets the playing time he deserves on the pacers. The other day against the blazers he was playing alot better then Ford IMO. It might've been a fluke, but it seems like ford always seems to find a situation where his backup starts to shine.

Ollie Tabooger
03-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Jarrett Jack is underrated. This kid is so tough. He can score when he puts his mind to it, but he is just as satisfied guarding the teams best perimeter player the entire game. For a role player he is as clutch as he can be.

Yesterday was another example...he controlled the game against the Bobcats. I've been an avid Jack-follower after he embarassed Gilbert Arenas after Gil bragged about dropping 50 on Portland.

TJ Ford even was so immature for taking it out on at Jack for making the Pacers a better team when he is starting. Tough time facing reality I guess.

Tell me, who wouldn't want Jarrett Jack on their team?

He's decent but he's not a starting point guard for a good team. He's maybe in the top 20 point guards in the league

madiaz3
03-22-2009, 09:57 AM
He's been nothing but a killer from what I've seen. He's stolen at least 2 games from the Knicks in the past two years.

wwwhat
03-22-2009, 10:01 AM
The other day against the blazers he was playing alot better then Ford IMO. It might've been a fluke, but it seems like ford always seems to find a situation where his backup starts to shine.

I have no clue why, but I laughed uncontrollably hard. Probably because it's so true.

Wilson
03-22-2009, 10:07 AM
He sounds like the type of guy the Lakers could use...

KB24PG16
03-22-2009, 10:52 AM
yeah he is i dont know why the blazers ever traded him

Tblaze
03-22-2009, 11:58 AM
yeah he is i dont know why the blazers ever traded him

Because we already had Steve Blake and Sergio Rodriguez, and in that trade we received the rights to Jerryd Bayless who they think has more potential. But right now Bayless faces the same problem as Jack did in portland.. limited minutes.

MiamiHeat
03-22-2009, 12:03 PM
sure the Heat will take him
anybody will be upgrade over Chris Quinn

ABOMB_56
03-22-2009, 12:14 PM
He's decent but he's not a starting point guard for a good team. He's maybe in the top 20 point guards in the league

If I'm not mistaken, there are 30 teams in the NBA. If he was a top 20 PG, than he would be starting point guard material, because he is better than at least 10 teams PG's.

Hustla23
03-22-2009, 12:36 PM
I think he is underrated.

Solid player.

Torches the knicks all the time :(

DJ CHACH
03-22-2009, 12:56 PM
he torches our knicks bc he he knows the only way he will stay in this league is if he finds a way to shine on broadway or anytime a big name is on the court..good for him, all that work he put into his game is payin off...i just wished he didnt have that scowl stapled into his face..he's allowed to smile,he doesnt hafta make it seem like he got ripped off at teh dentist when he went in to get his wisdom teeth out

_Sn1P3r_
03-22-2009, 01:11 PM
I like him. He has been solid this season. He would be great for the Raps behind Calderon. And like you said, when he puts his mind to it, he can score at will.

VCaintdead17
03-22-2009, 01:18 PM
Great to see some love for Jarret Jack. He kinda reminds of James Posey. One of those guys that can come off the bench and be a huge difference maker, if not by his points, then by something else. He's a great player to have.

Kakaroach
03-22-2009, 01:30 PM
Yeah he's one of those guys who if you have him on your team, it can only help. Guys like Shane Battier and Tayshaun Prince. I don't know if he can distribute the ball, so for now he is a good SG or would be great coming off the bench.

Ollie Tabooger
03-24-2009, 10:27 PM
If I'm not mistaken, there are 30 teams in the NBA. If he was a top 20 PG, than he would be starting point guard material, because he is better than at least 10 teams PG's.

i said he's not a starting point guard for a good team. Dumbass.

znick21
03-24-2009, 10:47 PM
no way i'm a blazers fan and i was sooo happy when we traded him. our offense was stagnant when he was on the court, his shot isn't that great, and he is very inconsistent.

i can't think of one clutch moment he had in portland, but i do remember a few times he lost the game for the blazers.

and i'm not a jack hater, i was stoked when the blazers drafted him, but i am a fan of good basketball.

GunFactor187
03-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Is it just me or does Jarrett Jack kinda look like Damon Wayans?

superkegger
03-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Sometimes a player need's a change of scenery to become most effective. Just look at Chauncey. Not saying Jack is as good as Chauncey, but Jack has found where he fits, and what works for him.

GodsSon
03-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Is it just me or does Jarrett Jack kinda look like Damon Wayans?

dont see it lol

JayW_1023
03-25-2009, 05:11 AM
Jack is probably the best defensive PG in the league together with Rajon Rondo.

hotdogbun
03-25-2009, 05:24 AM
i wouldnt

magichatnumber9
03-25-2009, 07:10 AM
He should be given the most improved player in the league this year. The man has earned it with his steller play this season. Real NBA fans know