PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant

Bigsmoke
03-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Why do yall guys think about his future presents?:confused:

jrilla1210
03-21-2009, 01:45 PM
I think in the next three years Durant will lead the leauge in scoring at about 31 per and if he adds somemore muscle to his rail thin frame then his rebounding numbers should be at around 7 to 8 per. Superstar in the making. Portland dropped the ball yet again.

JJ81
03-21-2009, 01:56 PM
I think people are making enough posts about him as it is.

Kakaroach
03-21-2009, 02:07 PM
I think people are making enough posts about him as it is. x2

Kenny
03-21-2009, 02:25 PM
I dont think he's a winner, doesn't make anybody around him better.. The team played there best basketball without him

LTS
03-21-2009, 02:29 PM
Westbrook is a better team addition

nouveauAG
03-21-2009, 02:36 PM
I think people make a big deal out of players who make their teammates better. Durant is a great scorer and he can shoulder the load offensively. He is a still very young, how many pure scorers come into the league make their teammates better? The team can always get players who can surround him to make the overall team better.

He will be a superstar and has potential to lead the league in scoring.

Rique
03-21-2009, 02:44 PM
Durant is a ball hogger if he doesn't learn to pass they will never win they did so much better when he was injured

BluejaysFan08
03-21-2009, 02:47 PM
another durant thread?
no way this guy can average 31 and 7 jrila1210

JabberJaw
03-21-2009, 03:00 PM
People who say that the team is better without Durant are crazy! Plus, the statement "does/doesn't make their teammates better" is so overused! How about teammates stepping up? True they all "stepped up" in Durants absence, but in no way are they better without him. He is the only one on that team capable in absolutely taking over a game, against any defender. This guys talent is undeniable. He is a second year player and he is getting criticized for not "making his teammates better". In time his game will evolve. His team just needs to make plays around him. Durant draws the focus of the other teams defense. Guys just need to step up when he's out there. Plain and simple. Durant will be a superstar for years to come.

IversonIsKrazy
03-21-2009, 03:09 PM
pretty damn good, but i found it odd that Thunder went on a 3 game winning streak w/o him. man i wish portland drafted him, im not a blazer fan, but then celtics wouldnt win the title, ray would be on sonics/thunder, and KG prob would've gone to lakers.

missionh1llpart
03-21-2009, 03:14 PM
I dont think he's a winner, doesn't make anybody around him better.. The team played there best basketball without him

I am not even old enough to drink yet and I am older than Kevin Durant. People need to chill out, this guy could easily be in the league 20 years, maybe even longer if he stays healthy. He has plenty of time to make his teamates better, he just hasnt figured it out within the course of less than 2 seasons. KG came right out of high school and it took him around a decade to be able to make his teamates substantially better. I have tons of faith in Durant, he'll be a star, and as long as he stays healthy and doesn't grow an ego, he has a good shot at winning a championship within the next 10 seasons.

codes238
03-21-2009, 05:16 PM
he'll be competing for MVPs with lebron, wade, dwight and CP3 over the next decade...

Tblaze
03-21-2009, 06:36 PM
He's an amazing scorer

but he doesn't stand out in any other aspect of the game...

therefor I think he's getting overhyped a bit

also, even if portland had drafted him: we're in the top when it comes to offensive efficiency, seeing scoring is what he does... why would we really need him? If it's rebounds and inside presence we needed (which oden brings).

I'd rather have westbrook on my team then durant.

nouveauAG
03-21-2009, 06:54 PM
He's an amazing scorer

but he doesn't stand out in any other aspect of the game...

therefor I think he's getting overhyped a bit

also, even if portland had drafted him: we're in the top when it comes to offensive efficiency, seeing scoring is what he does... why would we really need him? If it's rebounds and inside presence we needed (which oden brings).

I'd rather have westbrook on my team then durant.

Oden doesn't bring too much of anything considering he is never on the court due to injuries.

blackjack_119
03-21-2009, 07:02 PM
My Predictions for Durant in the future:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/mcgratr01.html

ShaunRiching9
03-21-2009, 07:05 PM
He will average 30 points within the next few years i bet.