PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman on The Celebrity Apprentice

Kyle N.
03-19-2009, 01:17 AM
I noticed that Dennis Rodman was on The Celebrity Apprentice. Now I don't watch the show or anything, but I'm sure it's got to be pretty hilarious with him on it. Any thoughts?

kingkobe
03-19-2009, 12:28 PM
He's been pretty useless thus far while being what he is - Classic Rodman.

Last episode he went out drinking during the task. Then ordered a model from one his friends for the task which seemed like a good move at the time. But I was wondering what are they gonna do with the model at night and surprise surprise Rodman and Tom Green (project manager for the task) go out with the model at night to get some drinks.

Next morning both don't wake up on time. Tom Green was an hour late and Rodman did not show up for the task at all. He slept in citing alergic reaction on his eye. The model somehow showed up though.

At the end Tom Green got fired for being a lousy project manager and Rodman barely got saved.

Classic Rodman being Rodman!

Edit: Oh and during the firing session, Trump asked Rodman would he waken up if Michael Jordan or Phil Jackson asked him to and he said "NO! I would not have. I don't answer to anyone."

Kakaroach
03-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Lol classic Rodman. He will never grow up. :rolleyes:

mrblisterdundee
03-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Dennis Rodman just keeps falling and falling, and doesen't know when to just call it quits.

superkegger
03-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Lol classic Rodman. He will never grow up. :rolleyes:

If he did, he wouldn't be Rodman, and we wouldnt' care. I mean, would anyone really talk about this if Rodman had pulled his act together and was being a responsible adult and not an outlandish character. No. Besides, it's Celebrity Apprentice, how real do you really think it is, and how much is just purely entertainment.

Kakaroach
03-19-2009, 10:23 PM
If he did, he wouldn't be Rodman, and we wouldnt' care. I mean, would anyone really talk about this if Rodman had pulled his act together and was being a responsible adult and not an outlandish character. No. Besides, it's Celebrity Apprentice, how real do you really think it is, and how much is just purely entertainment. Lol true that. :p Rodman is one-of-a-kind.