PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama's Basketball Bracket

vigilantex69
03-18-2009, 04:22 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaatourney09/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=3991859

Friggin ********. Millions of people are losing their jobs and this idiot is putting his college basketball bracket out there. It's almost as ridiculous as when he was talking about how there should be a playoff system in college football. I know everyone is entitled to some fun and whatnot but still. We are in the worst financial crisis since the great depression and he is doing interviews on his effing college basketball bracket so that ESPN can post it on their stupid website and raise him to the rafters on Sportscenter. He really is just some celebrity.

AZCardsFan
03-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Obama hates the Pac-10?

BH-Sports
03-18-2009, 04:24 PM
ur right however.. doing a bracket and following sports does not take that much time away at all.. he is just trying to connect with some of the people in the nation. doing a bracket takes 5 min.. im pretty sure we can spare him that

vigilantex69
03-18-2009, 04:27 PM
ur right however.. doing a bracket and following sports does not take that much time away at all.. he is just trying to connect with some of the people in the nation. doing a bracket takes 5 min.. im pretty sure we can spare him that

No I agree like I said everyone is entitled to some fun even the President. It's just its only his first few days of the presidency and he needs to relate to people by going to these poor neighborhoods in Detroit and meeting the thousands of jobless people. That would relate better than a basketball bracket. Its just priorities right now, and sports should not be one of them. Unless maybe that $400 billion stimulus is going to be put back into basketball :p

abe_froman
03-18-2009, 04:27 PM
this seems like something way to silly..err stupid to get pissed about

every president,all fill out brackets every year

TheShock45
03-18-2009, 04:31 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaatourney09/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=3991859

Friggin ********. Millions of people are losing their jobs and this idiot is putting his college basketball bracket out there. It's almost as ridiculous as when he was talking about how there should be a playoff system in college football. I know everyone is entitled to some fun and whatnot but still. We are in the worst financial crisis since the great depression and he is doing interviews on his effing college basketball bracket so that ESPN can post it on their stupid website and raise him to the rafters on Sportscenter. He really is just some celebrity.

dude shut the **** up he's a human being he cant work all the time

if you want the country to be worked on 24/7 then lets just have 2 presidents so they can sleep in shifts and while one has fun the other can work

and if you dont want your president to tell them who there final four picks are going to be well then you should of just voted for mccain

vigilantex69
03-18-2009, 04:32 PM
dude shut the **** up he's a human being he cant work all the time

if you want the country to be worked on 24/7 then lets just have 2 presidents so they can sleep in shifts and while one has fun the other can work

and if you dont want your president to tell them who there final four picks are going to be well then you should of just voted for mccain

Um does it really sound like I voted for him bud?

LA_cabals
03-18-2009, 04:36 PM

Is it possible that he filled out his bracket while on the road? How about aboard Air Force One? Hmmm.. maybe just before he went to sleep. No that's impossible...you must be right. He probably let the red phone ring until he finished his bracket. :rolleyes:

philab
03-18-2009, 04:37 PM
Wow, I heard one person praise him for filling out a bracket. It showed that he was "so humble and could relate to the common man."

And now we've got someone saying he shouldn't fill out a bracket because he's got so much responsibility and millions of people are losing jobs.

I guess there's idiots on both sides.

It's a ****ing NCAA bracket people. Who the hell cares?

Wrigleyboy25
03-18-2009, 04:39 PM
We have a college basketball forum. And a politics forum.