PDA

View Full Version : What to do about the Final Four?

FlyersPhanatic9
03-18-2009, 11:53 AM
Heres the thing... I dont want to pick all #1 seeds because of history, etc.

On the right side of the bracket, I am set on my picks with Pitt and UNC.
The left side is another story.

The West region:
I can't decide who I have winning. I want to say UConn because they are still better than everyone up until the Elite 8, but I know they dont have Dyson.
UConn is definitely in my Elite 8, but I cant decide Memphis or Missouri.
And then once I decide that, I cant decide which should go to the Final Four. I dont know much about Memphis or Missouri which is why I am having trouble.
So if someone could help me out that would be great.

The Midwest Region:
I like Louisville and I like Wake so I cant decide which will go to the Elite 8... guessing that Louisville is the safer choice.
Also I cant decide between MSU and Kansas who will go to the Elite 8. No matter what, I have Wake or Louisville going to the Final Four so if someone could help me that would be awesome.

Thanks guys!

SidTheKid
03-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Heres the thing... I dont want to pick all #1 seeds because of history, etc.

On the right side of the bracket, I am set on my picks with Pitt and UNC.
The left side is another story.

The West region:
I can't decide who I have winning. I want to say UConn because they are still better than everyone up until the Elite 8, but I know they dont have Dyson.
UConn is definitely in my Elite 8, but I cant decide Memphis or Missouri.
And then once I decide that, I cant decide which should go to the Final Four. I dont know much about Memphis or Missouri which is why I am having trouble.
So if someone could help me out that would be great.

The Midwest Region:
I like Louisville and I like Wake so I cant decide which will go to the Elite 8... guessing that Louisville is the safer choice.
Also I cant decide between MSU and Kansas who will go to the Elite 8. No matter what, I have Wake or Louisville going to the Final Four so if someone could help me that would be awesome.

Thanks guys!

I personally went with Wake to the final four. I've seen them play a lot of games this year and if they get hot in this tournament they will go far. They have a lot of length and a playmaker in Jeff Teague. I also think Lousiville is a great team but I think every one is too high on them. Yes, they won the Big East tournament but they've also had very strange losses during the season especially losing to Notre Dame by 33 points.

sdweston757
03-18-2009, 01:13 PM
im not to high on Louisville either

yeah they won the regular season (without going to pitt or uconn) and they won the tournament without playing either one of those teams. i think pitt and uconn are both better then Louisville

FlyersPhanatic9
03-18-2009, 08:32 PM
I think im going with Wake, Memphis, Pitt, UNC