PDA

View Full Version : Grant Hill

TheDiggler
03-18-2009, 09:49 AM
So, I always asked myself this season, what do the Magic Fans think of Grant Hill, now ? From his arrival from DET, to his playing and injuries with Orlando, until his departure to PHX ... what are your thoughts about him ? Do you like or dislike him ? Why ? Great former Magic player or not ? Why ? You hate him cause, the Magic spend a lot of money on him, while he was injured all the time ? :confused:

So, if you hear the name Grant Hill ... what comes to your mind ?

Thanks for thoughts and comments.

Dray13
03-18-2009, 11:37 AM
I don't know really. I don't hate him, but I'm not happy with him leaving us to go to Phoenix. I thought he kind of owed it to us to stay here and sign for cheap. After all he did collect millions upon millions to ride our bench for years while he was hurt. He definitely would've given us a deeper and more productive bench if he had stayed. But whats done is done..like I said I dont hate the guy, I just wished he would've stayed. And I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him back when hes a FA either.

EX-TREME
03-18-2009, 04:11 PM
well many magic fans hate him because he was injured most of the time he was here. we did spend millions on him and we don't get out of the first round. i don't really hate him. it would be nice if he was healthy. and the funny think is that he wanted to a title contending team in phoenix when we where 8 seed. now we are the title contender and phoenix is fighting for playoffs.

MagicBucsSox
03-18-2009, 08:09 PM
juiced us for 100mil,

MAC10TIZZY
03-18-2009, 08:28 PM
bum!!!

JNore151
03-19-2009, 12:51 PM
dont really got a problem with him, other than thinking about what couldve been if he would have been healthy....hes paying for it now tho cuz he isnt on the "contender" he thought he would be on......smh......at least he's not as annoying as tmac......

Brawler47
03-20-2009, 02:06 AM
Im sure if you talked to him he'd rather be in Orlando right now. Top 3 team in the east compared to #9 and out of the playoffs in the west.