PDA

View Full Version : you know what i hate?

MAC10TIZZY
03-17-2009, 09:23 PM
i hate when you play perfect "d", then just cause on the back of your jersey it sais "james" and no not mike james, lebron, what a joke, no wonder why he puts up numbers like he has, getting the calls he gets...........kudo's courtney lee, kudo's...........

NewYorkJets5229
03-17-2009, 09:28 PM
i agree man...that was a garbage call...they would have had a chance to win or tie the game with 8.7 seconds left, instead 2 made free throws puts them up by 4 and game is over

bail out call

cmstophe
03-17-2009, 09:29 PM
i hate when you play perfect "d", then just cause on the back of your jersey it sais "james" and no not mike james, lebron, what a joke, no wonder why he puts up numbers like he has, getting the calls he gets...........kudo's courtney lee, kudo's...........

remember me?

whine moar

Kakaroach
03-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Lol I also think that LeBron and Wade get too many calls. I love both of those guys to death, but when Wade played the Jazz, he got a call if Ronnie B breathed on him...

MAC10TIZZY
03-17-2009, 09:35 PM
i mean, ill be the first to admit it, i was glued to my seat, and i had a feeling we would lose(since we were do, from beating them sooo, sooo many times before) and you know being without jameer this time(alston stepped up though) it was a lil different...i do think the magic are officially legit in this league and played well tonite, but like i said , not much you can do when the officials want to get in lebron's pants(like cmstophe does and has always wanted too)........goooo magic........booooo officials.......

cmstophe
03-17-2009, 09:36 PM
How many of you guys watched the game? I want to talk about how many illegal screens Dwight Howard set, and how he would have fouled out by the end of the 3rd quarter if they'd called everything on him. If anyone else saw this let's talk about it.

cmstophe
03-17-2009, 09:38 PM
i mean, ill be the first to admit it, i was glued to my seat, and i had a feeling we would lose(since we were do, from beating them sooo, sooo many times before) and you know being without jameer this time(alston stepped up though) it was a lil different...i do think the magic are officially legit in this league and played well tonite, but like i said , not much you can do when the officials want to get in lebron's pants(like cmstophe does and has always wanted too)........goooo magic........booooo officials.......

Did you notice how when my team loses, for example, to your Magic I don't argue that refs gave you a win? As much as I hate to admit it, the Magic outplayed us in Orlando.

I expect the same from you when the Cavs beat the magic.

MAC10TIZZY
03-17-2009, 09:38 PM
How many of you guys watched the game? I want to talk about how many illegal screens Dwight Howard set, and how he would have fouled out by the end of the 3rd quarter if they'd called everything on him. If anyone else saw this let's talk about it.

start your own post

Lakers09
03-17-2009, 09:56 PM
as a lakers fan i thought that call could have gone either way. They just shouldnt have made it that late in the game. I hate when refs decide games and although that technically didnt decide the game you cant blame lebron or the cavs for it.

superkegger
03-17-2009, 10:02 PM
you know what I hate?

I hate it when a fan blames an entire loss on the refs, as if the 47 minutes prior weren't enough to win the game, that one call in the final minute was what actually won or lost the game.

DenButsu
03-17-2009, 10:05 PM
You know what I hate?

When people make threads like this.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281472 (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281472)