PDA

View Full Version : Game Predictions - March 16, 2008

mrblisterdundee
03-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Toronto Raptors vs. Charlotte Bobcats:

Charlotte will win. The game is in Charlotte, which already provides an advantage. There is nobody on the Raptors who can effectively guard Emeka Okafur. Gerald Wallace on Shawn Marion should be an interesting match-up. Chris Bosh and Boris Diaw will probably perform evenly. Toronto has the advantage at point guard with Jose Calderon, but Raja Bell will shut down Anthony Parker at shooting guard.

San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder:

The Spurs will win. I'd like to be optimistic about the future of Thunder, but in the now they have very little chance of beating the Spurs. The experience factor is the biggest advantage. Tim Duncan will have an easy night against Jeff Green. Tony Parker will have a big night, although Westbrook will have a good game too. Kevin Durant will have a bog night as well, but it won't be enough to stop San Antonio. Also, San Antonio's front court depth with Kurt Thomas and Drew Gooden will overwhelm the Thunder.

Houston Rockets vs. New Orleans Hornets:

The Hornets will win. The game is in New Orleans, which already gives the Hornets an advantage. Chris Paul is going to dominate Aaron Brooks. There is also nobody on the Rockets who can muscle David West. Peja should be shut down easily by Artest and Battier. Yao Ming will have a good game again Tyson Chandler, but it still won't be enough.

Portland Trailblazers vs. Memphis Grizzlies:

Portland will win. Both teams are playing a back-to-back. The game being in Memphis doesn't really give the Grizzlies too much of an advantage, considering their season. Brandon Roy has a definite advantage over O.J. Mayo, although wait a couple years and check back. LaMarcus Aldridge also has the advantage over Darrell Arthur and Hakim Warrick. Joel Pryzbilla can easily contain Marc Gasol. Mike Conley should be the best point guard of the game. Despite the Blazers being so young, the Grizzlies just don't have the talent or experience to beat them.

New Jersey Nets vs. Denver Nuggets:

The Nuggets will win. The game is in Denver. The Nets are playing a back-to-back. New Jersey's back court should do well against the Chanucey Billups and J.R. Smith. It's the Nuggets front court that will win the game. Nene should have an easy time with Brook Lopez. Kenyon Martin still won't accomplish much, but should have the advantage at power forward. Carmello Anthony will dominate at small forward.

RealistRocket34
03-16-2009, 02:32 PM
Bobcats, Spurs, Hornets, Grizzlies, Nuggets

_Sn1P3r_
03-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Raptors / Spurs / Hornets / Blazers / Nuggets

ggg
03-16-2009, 05:02 PM
houston over hornets. its a matter of who execute their offense better, its yao offense vs paul offense and my prediction to win the battle would be yao. forget out muscling david west, he's a perimeter shooter. if artest or scola can close on him, he wont be a factor. with the hornet's perimeter defense, i dont think guys like artest and waefer would have trouble penetrating. could go either way, but i think the rockets have this one.

jrodmesche
03-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Raptors / Spurs / Hornets / Blazers / Nuggets

Agreed

lakers4sho
03-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Tonight is upset night (I hope).

Kyle N.
03-16-2009, 05:27 PM
Toronto Raptors vs. Charlotte Bobcats:

There is nobody on the Raptors who can effectively guard Emeka Okafur.

Ha ha, it's like he's a dog.

RealistRocket34
03-16-2009, 05:46 PM
Raptors have no chance at winning, Boris Diaw is a million times tougher than that loser Bosh.

superkegger
03-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Haha, spurs and hornets lost.

Vinny642
03-16-2009, 10:55 PM
OMFG stop predicting us to win because whenever you do we lose.... everytime you make this thread just say we going to lose please.

goku
03-16-2009, 11:05 PM
rox beat hornets without yao
spur lost to the thunder

kingkobe
03-17-2009, 12:01 AM
Tonight is upset night (I hope).

Pretty good prediction. Is this David Stern? Are you feeding the refs??? lol

ragee
03-17-2009, 12:24 AM
OMFG stop predicting us to win because whenever you do we lose.... everytime you make this thread just say we going to lose please.

hahaha... R u serious? I was rooting for you guys... I wanted the Rockets o lose!

Vinny642
03-17-2009, 12:30 AM
hahaha... R u serious? I was rooting for you guys... I wanted the Rockets o lose!

Are u serious what? LOL
That we lost or that we lose when ever that guy predicts us winning?

I can't control if we win or not so dont blame me.... tough loss but whatever.

ggg
03-17-2009, 03:14 AM
i predicted rockets to win, but without yao thats impressive.

Verbal Christ
03-17-2009, 07:58 AM
Houston Rockets vs. New Orleans Hornets:

The Hornets will win. The game is in New Orleans, which already gives the Hornets an advantage. Chris Paul is going to dominate Aaron Brooks. There is also nobody on the Rockets who can muscle David West. Peja should be shut down easily by Artest and Battier. Yao Ming will have a good game again Tyson Chandler, but it still won't be enough.

:clap: LOL

ragee
03-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Are u serious what? LOL
That we lost or that we lose when ever that guy predicts us winning?

I can't control if we win or not so dont blame me.... tough loss but whatever.

ON you guys loosing whenever this guy makes a prediction! lol

Vinny642
03-17-2009, 04:11 PM
ON you guys loosing whenever this guy makes a prediction! lol

LOL yea this guys said

Hornets over Bullls- Result we lose

Hornets over rockets- Result we lose, he gotta start predicting us to lose.