PDA

View Full Version : what will teams do with their 2010 stars???

james21
03-16-2009, 01:26 PM
i was just wondering what will teams do with their 2010 stars? do you think they will try to trade them in the offseason, or do you think they will hang on to them,and hope they sign back with them, and risk losing them for nothing?? please discuss!! if there is a thread like this already sorry!!!

rapswin98
03-16-2009, 01:31 PM
nothin major is going to happen its jus hype.

Lakers09
03-16-2009, 01:38 PM
^^ thats what i was thinking

thephoenixson28
03-16-2009, 01:40 PM
I think nothing really is going to happen all the stars are going to sign with there origanal team but I do see bosh leaving if the team keeps losing I see him in miami or detriot. I think nash is going to resign with us if dumb@ss sarver doesn't release him. If porter was still our coach I see all of our players leaving stoudemire, nash, and shaq. If I see gentry back I see nash, and amare back.

IndyRealist
03-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Very few have actually said that they won't be back with their teams. Aside from the obviously big names, no one's getting a max contract in this economy. I don't think players are going to get the payday that they want, and most are going to go back to their own teams for secure, long term contracts.

And I think players will want security, seeing as in 2011 the CBA will be renegotiated and I assume -something- is going to happen to garuanteed contracts.

what54!?
03-16-2009, 01:51 PM
None of the big names are leaving. the lesser known stars may change teams though.

Wilson
03-16-2009, 02:16 PM
Yeah at this point, the only really big name I can see moving is Chris Bosh. If the Raptors continue to struggle, they may want to move him and start again.

Yao Ming is a free agent as well, so it should be interesting to see what the Rockets want to do with him...

abe_froman
03-16-2009, 02:16 PM
some will,some wont.i know alot of people on here like saying "all or nothing"type answers for the '10 question(mostly say nothing),like "nothings gonna happen".but every situation is different and can only be said on a case by case basis