PDA

View Full Version : Devin Harris - Sprained Shoulder

oldenpolynice
03-16-2009, 01:31 AM
Harris sprained his shoulder on Sunday night in a collision with Marcus Camby of the Clippers.

http://davissportsdeli.com/wordpress/2009/03/15/harris-suffers-sprained-shoulder/

abe_froman
03-16-2009, 01:35 AM
could hurt the nets big for the 8th spot,if he's out significant time their done

superkegger
03-16-2009, 01:41 AM
I was about ready to stick a fork in em anyway, this doesn't help.

:laugh2: I'm going to laugh so hard if the Bucks end up making the playoffs. I think Scott Skiles would have to get some serious consideration for COY then.

abe_froman
03-16-2009, 01:45 AM

:laugh2: I'm going to laugh so hard if the Bucks end up making the playoffs. I think Scott Skiles would have to get some serious consideration for COY then.

i'm i the only who excepted the bucks to go into the playoffs anyways(until about a couple weeks ago,been saying it)skiles gets teams there,then they fall apart,after awhile of that pattern he gets fired and the cycle begins anew

Vinny642
03-16-2009, 01:47 AM
Hopefully he got what Jameer Nelson had.... and is done for the season. I hope he dies but thats just me.... jk. Nets aren't even contenders so I don't care.

_Sn1P3r_
03-16-2009, 09:18 AM
A possible way to hurt the Nets chance at that 8th spot. In Harris' case, hope it isn't too bad.

EX-TREME
03-16-2009, 11:44 AM
:pray: i hope he is okay. nets fans i fell your pain.

JJ81
03-16-2009, 11:45 AM
How long?

JIDsanity
03-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Hopefully he got what Jameer Nelson had.... and is done for the season. I hope he dies but thats just me.... jk. Nets aren't even contenders so I don't care.

Thanks ***-hole

DeeJay
03-16-2009, 12:02 PM

You must be a pleasant person to hang out with.

NOT.

Brooke
03-16-2009, 12:14 PM

with all the injuries they have and no Michael Redd that says a lot about them if they still make it

if Harris is out for awhile this could really hurt the Nets chances not even a 41 pt effort from Vince Carter was enough last night. I hope Harris is ok though

oldenpolynice
03-16-2009, 01:29 PM

Wait, I'm confused. You're a Hornets fan. Why do even care?

DJ CHACH
03-16-2009, 01:31 PM
maybe if harris would go up strong and not like the whimp he is, he coulda came down little more balanced...as if the refs didnt see what happened mid air, harris had to do that stupid head jolt backwards like he usually does in the air, and he lost his balance even more...if harris would stop trying to fly into ppl midair and take the ball to the whole with confidence and strength, then this woulda never happened...either he needs to bulk up, or get outta the paint if he wants to just feel body contact..if u put him in a game with all-stars the only gam plan he would have would be to foul everyone out...harris should stick to the pullback crossover he does, the only one he knows....and stay outta the paint...i love how nate smashes his head against teh floor in cleveland and plays teh rest of the game...but harris was laughing on the floor..harris is mckey mouse with a grinch smile...see ya nj...knicks #8

oldenpolynice
03-16-2009, 01:53 PM
maybe if harris would go up strong and not like the whimp he is, he coulda came down little more balanced...as if the refs didnt see what happened mid air, harris had to do that stupid head jolt backwards like he usually does in the air, and he lost his balance even more...if harris would stop trying to fly into ppl midair and take the ball to the whole with confidence and strength, then this woulda never happened...either he needs to bulk up, or get outta the paint if he wants to just feel body contact..if u put him in a game with all-stars the only gam plan he would have would be to foul everyone out...harris should stick to the pullback crossover he does, the only one he knows....and stay outta the paint...i love how nate smashes his head against teh floor in cleveland and plays teh rest of the game...but harris was laughing on the floor..harris is mckey mouse with a grinch smile...see ya nj...knicks #8

Wow, there is a lot of hate out there for Devin Harris. I never knew.

RealistRocket34
03-16-2009, 02:43 PM
There goes their playoff chances. I didn't think they would make it even with Harris. So....

theuuord
03-16-2009, 02:56 PM
Wow, there is a lot of hate out there for Devin Harris. I never knew.

Me neither. This is surprising.

Vinny642
03-16-2009, 03:02 PM
Wait, I'm confused. You're a Hornets fan. Why do even care?

I live in NJ and I hear so much of Harris, people here say he is better then CP3 but people here dont know anything

theuuord
03-16-2009, 03:19 PM
I live in NJ and I hear so much of Harris, people here say he is better then CP3 but people here dont know anything

let me get this straight.
you don't like Harris, because.... other people like Harris?

Because New Jersey has Nets fans?

Really?
:eyebrow:

chicagowhitesox
03-16-2009, 04:10 PM
how long?

9"

chicagowhitesox
03-16-2009, 04:10 PM
i'm glad he's hurt. i hate devin harris.

superkegger
03-16-2009, 04:24 PM
i'm i the only who excepted the bucks to go into the playoffs anyways(until about a couple weeks ago,been saying it)skiles gets teams there,then they fall apart,after awhile of that pattern he gets fired and the cycle begins anew

I thought they would make it at the beining of the season, but when redd, and the bogut went down, i didn't think they could. I'd love to see them make it, it could go a long way to helping them stay in milwaukee.

Really?

It's pretty sound logic on his part. Well, it's not, but you could try and pass it off as that I guess.

9"

:laugh:

I seriously chuckled for a good little bit about that one.

SaimoNETS
03-16-2009, 04:28 PM
i'm glad he's hurt. i hate devin harris.

well, im sure if Devin Harris knew you too, he'd hate you as well.

chicagowhitesox
03-16-2009, 04:33 PM
well, im sure if Devin Harris knew you too, he'd hate you as well.

k?

Vinny642
03-16-2009, 05:17 PM

Really?

Dam, people are forgetting how to read.... I said because Nets fans say he is better then Cp3...also I never liked Devin Harris when he was on the Mavericks either. His style of play is annoying to me.

Kakaroach
03-16-2009, 05:26 PM
He's having a good year, over-rated but good. There goes the playoff chances of the Nets.

nymets57
03-16-2009, 05:43 PM
I'm a Nets fan and I'd rather them lose and go into the lottery instead of getting killed by the Cavs or Celts.

jkiddvc20
03-16-2009, 05:47 PM

Just get out like my god did you see the video ff Harris? If it would of happened to you, you would be bawling so dont even comment. Cry me a river.

mrblisterdundee
03-16-2009, 05:54 PM
That screws up my game predictions... not.

theuuord
03-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Dam, people are forgetting how to read.... I said because Nets fans say he is better then Cp3...also I never liked Devin Harris when he was on the Mavericks either. His style of play is annoying to me.

Dude, that's exactly what you said, and exactly what I said. Fans are homers. Even if it's not true, they'll say stuff like that.

I've never met one fan who rationally thought Devin Harris was better than Chris Paul and backed it up with factual arguments - and I'm from Jersey. It's just who they see playing great every night.

What's annoying about his style of play? He's fast as a bullet, a great slasher, a good jump shooter, and a good distributor. Actually, he does a lot of the same things Paul does (with less ability in most of them - definitely in the passing and court vision, but still very similar).

Nets fan 93
03-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Harris...:sigh: ........:sigh:
WHY!!!!????!!!!

Nets fan 93
03-16-2009, 08:26 PM
BTW I am a huge Nets/Harris fan and think CP3 is by far the best untill Devin averages about 11 apg...CP3 is pretty safe for 1st

Vinny642
03-16-2009, 10:53 PM
Dude, that's exactly what you said, and exactly what I said. Fans are homers. Even if it's not true, they'll say stuff like that.

I've never met one fan who rationally thought Devin Harris was better than Chris Paul and backed it up with factual arguments - and I'm from Jersey. It's just who they see playing great every night.

What's annoying about his style of play? He's fast as a bullet, a great slasher, a good jump shooter, and a good distributor. Actually, he does a lot of the same things Paul does (with less ability in most of them - definitely in the passing and court vision, but still very similar).

Whenever he is barely touched he flops so crazy and then argues when he doesn't get the call.

superkegger
03-16-2009, 10:58 PM
Whenever he is barely touched he flops so crazy and then argues when he doesn't get the call.

You mean like this? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TaRdBpxfrw)

Or maybe you meant like this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRK-rtlnLdw)

:shrug:

Vinny642
03-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Ur late on those vids... but on the second video when Cp ran into TD I didn't see the flop he started running and got caught into TD... if you watched a Nets game you'd know what I mean.

superkegger
03-16-2009, 11:07 PM
Ur late on those vids... but on the second video when Cp ran into TD I didn't see the flop he started running and got caught into TD... if you watched a Nets game you'd know what I mean.

I'm not saying Devin doesn't flop, because he does. But Paul can flop with the worst of em. He doesn't do it as much as some others, but he definitely does.

Vinny642
03-16-2009, 11:10 PM
I'm not saying Devin doesn't flop, because he does. But Paul can flop with the worst of em. He doesn't do it as much as some others, but he definitely does.

But that doesn't have anything to do with this argument, bringing others into it.... also Cp may a a couple games where he flops alot and games where he doesn't flop... Harris does it on a consistent basis

superkegger
03-16-2009, 11:20 PM

But that doesn't have anything to do with this argument, bringing others into it.... also Cp may a a couple games where he flops alot and games where he doesn't flop... Harris does it on a consistent basis

I didn't bring Paul into it, you did. Then you made a point about not liking Harris because of his style of play, which happens to be similar to Paul's in many respects, just on a lower level. And then you further address your dislike of Harris by saying he flops, which is something that Paul has been known to do, and you even admit. I don't care if you dislike Devin Harris or not, just saying that your reasons given for not liking him as stated are pretty weak, when he basically is a less gifted Chris Paul.

Anyway, the Net's are toast now. Got walloped tonight, by a good team, but still, shouldn't have 20+ blowout losses when you're "in the hunt" for the playoffs. That coupled with Charlotte's win hurts. Chauncey just went to work on Dooling. 14 points on 5-8 shooting 10 assists 5 boards. Jersey is toast.

Vinny642
03-16-2009, 11:30 PM
I didn't bring Paul into it, you did. Then you made a point about not liking Harris because of his style of play, which happens to be similar to Paul's in many respects, just on a lower level. And then you further address your dislike of Harris by saying he flops, which is something that Paul has been known to do, and you even admit. I don't care if you dislike Devin Harris or not, just saying that your reasons given for not liking him as stated are pretty weak, when he basically is a less gifted Chris Paul.

Anyway, the Net's are toast now. Got walloped tonight, by a good team, but still, shouldn't have 20+ blowout losses when you're "in the hunt" for the playoffs. That coupled with Charlotte's win hurts. Chauncey just went to work on Dooling. 14 points on 5-8 shooting 10 assists 5 boards. Jersey is toast.

I like Paul for what he does off and on the court, I already don't like the Nets well mostly because Im in NJ and people here that don't know anything and i mean literally anything thinking they are so great, and since I already hated harris when he was with Dallas.

Harris + Nets= OMFG Hatred.

but hopefully u guys know I didnt mean it when I said I want him to die. lol that would be ****ed up :D
Also the only reason i brought Cp in her is because of what these people around me say about the comparison, literally they don't shut up. They still think Kidd and Nash are better then him too.

Vinny642
03-16-2009, 11:32 PM

Also Harris and Paul's style isn't that equal, paul is a true PG, Harris is more of a scoring PG