PDA

View Full Version : Will Dwayne Wade be number one next week?

mrblisterdundee
03-16-2009, 01:07 AM
Will Wade's triple overtime performance put him in first place on the Race to the MVP column?

GspLAL
03-16-2009, 01:11 AM
If someone other then Kobe or Lebron get it that would be stupid considering Kobe didn't get one in his "team carrying" days because the award pretty much went to the best player on the best team, I mean he freakin averaged 35 points, had 81, and 4 50+ games in a row with a ****** team. Obviously I want Kobe to get it but if he doesn't, I'd rather have Lebron get it than Wade, not that Wade isn't having an MVP season , but they have to be consistent with the way they give out the award.

CaptainCool79
03-16-2009, 01:14 AM
to be MVP you gotta win. Wade just hasn't. LeBron or Kobe have this thing pinned down. There is NO viable argument to try and give it to wade.

superkegger
03-16-2009, 01:14 AM
Isn't this the 3rd time you've made this thread in 2 days? There's an MVP thread for a reason, use it.

CaptainCool79
03-16-2009, 01:19 AM
i say we just close this before all the informed fans pick Kobe and LeBron and all the ******** Wade fans make us all dumber.

LA_Raiders
03-16-2009, 01:20 AM
no

Er1c
03-16-2009, 01:22 AM
i dont think so...lebron has also been carrying his team to victories. and has the best record in the NBA along with the lakers. even though i really want kobe to be the MVP this year, but i dont see that coming. lebron will get MVP, but we will get the ring.

IRUAM #21
03-16-2009, 01:22 AM
i say we just close this before all the informed fans pick Kobe and LeBron and all the ******** Wade fans make us all dumber.

You just called me a ****** :cry:

Hoopsadvocate
03-16-2009, 01:23 AM
If someone other then Kobe or Lebron get it that would be stupid considering Kobe didn't get one in his "team carrying" days because the award pretty much went to the best player on the best team, I mean he freakin averaged 35 points, had 81, and 4 50+ games in a row with a ****** team. Obviously I want Kobe to get it but if he doesn't, I'd rather have Lebron get it than Wade, not that Wade isn't having an MVP season , but they have to be consistent with the way they give out the award.

So you wanted Kobe to get it before (which i agree with btw i thought he should have gotten it) and you were probably upset that he didnt get (because he deserved it and because your a Laker fan) but now that the shoes on another foot you don't want the award to be given to the player in the similar situation (D-wade)??? And your reason is consistency? So by that logic if someone or a group of people (aka the people who vote MVP) make a mistake one time they shouldn't correct it? Instead they should keep making that mistake over and over and over again because of consistency????? Does that make any sense at all?? Sounds like a bunch of b/s too me... & Sounds like someone isnt being very consistent.

CaptainCool79
03-16-2009, 01:24 AM
You just called me a ****** :cry:

hahahaha sorry but nobody should want Wade to win MVP. He doesn't deserve it. Even the kobe fan gave it to lebron! :p

IRUAM #21
03-16-2009, 01:25 AM
hahahaha sorry but nobody should want Wade to win MVP. He doesn't deserve it. Even the kobe fan gave it to lebron! :p

Yeah i want him to win it, but Lebron's gonna win it IMO :(

CaptainCool79
03-16-2009, 01:25 AM
So you wanted Kobe to get it before (which i agree with btw i thought he should have gotten it) and you were probably upset that he didnt get (because he deserved it and because your a Laker fan) but now that the shoes on another foot you don't want the award to be given to the player in the similar situation (D-wade)??? And your reason is consistency? So by that logic if someone or a group of people (aka the people who vote MVP) make a mistake one time they shouldn't correct it? Instead they should keep making that mistake over and over and over again because of consistency????? Does that make any sense at all?? Sounds like a bunch of b/s too me... & Sounds like someone isnt being very consistent.

I personally feel like neither of them shouldve gotten it. Just wanted to throw that out there so i don't have to explain the situation later :D

Hoopsadvocate
03-16-2009, 01:26 AM

Ur point? I've seen Laker fans,Jazz fans, Boston fans and many more say they think Wade deserves it.

CaptainCool79
03-16-2009, 01:26 AM
Yeah i want him to win it, but Lebron's gonna win it IMO :(

I can respect that. There's nothing wrong with wanted your guy to suceed or even rooting for him. As long as you believe deep down that the guy that deserves is LeBron.

CaptainCool79
03-16-2009, 01:27 AM
Ur point? I've seen Laker fans,Jazz fans, Boston fans and many more say they think Wade deserves it.

you can sum them all up into one group. Those are called "people who are wrong" The kobe fan thing was just a joke, not a legitimate argument geez.

DreamShaker
03-16-2009, 01:29 AM
Wade deserves it. Kobe deserved it in 06. Lebron is gonna win though.

CaptainCool79
03-16-2009, 01:31 AM
Wade deserves it. Kobe deserved it in 06. Lebron is gonna win though.

Stats are great but an MVP's gotta come from one of, if not the best team in the league. So therefore Wade doesn't deserve it, Kobe didn't deserve it in 06 but deserved it last year and LeBron is the hands down MVP this year.