PDA

View Full Version : Worst move of bryan colangelo?

cb4#1fan
03-15-2009, 12:23 PM
After firing sam the raptors went on to like 15 and 30.With sam they were 8-9.i If he we still had sam we would still have a good chance of making the playoffs. We need a better coach. Rather than jay t. Bc should find a better voice for the raps. If he want chris bosh to stay in toronto. I suggest flip saunders or avery johnson.

29$JerZ
03-15-2009, 12:26 PM
I wouldn;t blame the coach on the Raptor's failure.
The Jermain O'Neal trade is what did them in. They traded a good PG in Ford + a Solid Center in Rasho + Roy Hibbert for injured prone O'Neal and then Trade him for Marion who probably won't sign with them unless they pay him big bucks.

Raptors need a star SG to put next to Bosh IMO, the team is built on Jump Shooting and that will only get you so far.

Sportfan
03-15-2009, 12:27 PM
^^i agree Gordon would be a perfect fit for that team

Sportfan
03-15-2009, 12:28 PM
After firing sam the raptors went on to like 15 and 30.With sam they were 8-9.i If he we still had sam we would still have a good chance of making the playoffs. We need a better coach. Rather than jay t. Bc should find a better voice for the raps. If he want chris bosh to stay in toronto. I suggest flip saunders or avery johnson.

btw are you a mavs fan or raptors?