PDA

View Full Version : Is Allen Iverson the biggest cancer of all-time?

RealistRocket34
03-14-2009, 06:05 PM
I'm going to say YES, and it's not close. He's the Terrell Owens of the NBA.

abe_froman
03-14-2009, 06:09 PM
no.there are many and worse cancers than him(starbury anyone?).the problem is that denver and pistons were bad fits,not built to compliment his game well

Mets4Life101
03-14-2009, 06:09 PM
no.

what54!?
03-14-2009, 06:13 PM
No

cro_2pac
03-14-2009, 06:21 PM
No

Kyle N.
03-14-2009, 06:21 PM
I don't think he is. Latrell Sprewell choked his coach. He sounds a little more cancerous than Iverson.

Kakaroach
03-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Definitely not. Stephon Marbury and Latrell Sprewell anyone?

Mets4Life101
03-14-2009, 06:26 PM
comparing iverson to t.o?

ragee
03-14-2009, 06:28 PM
No... Its Starbury... Right now, I think T mac is more of a cancer than AI... But both of them are nothing compared to Marbury...

Utahjazzfan18
03-14-2009, 06:28 PM
No, but he's definitely up there. I can't believe how many people on these forums defend this guy. He doesn't know how to do anything but score. He definitely gets my vote for most overrated player on PSD.

extreme k.closs
03-14-2009, 06:30 PM
no he isn't mark madsen is

DaNtHeMaN628
03-14-2009, 06:30 PM
AI singlehandedly took the Sixers to the finals and is one of the greatest players to ever play the game. Definitely not a cancer. Is he a good fit for the Pistons? No. Does that make him a cancer? No.

_KB24_
03-14-2009, 06:31 PM
How can he be a cancer wen he carried philly by himself to the finals?
Hes one of the greatest combo guards of all time.

smith&wesson
03-14-2009, 06:35 PM
Allen iverson is not a cancer. he is actually a good guy to have in the locker room. he just needs to play for a team that he fits well in. joe dumars messed that team up pretty dame good. iverson plays best at the shooting gaurd position and they already have rip .. so where does allen fit in ? he will go back to phili next season and that team will be a force in the leauge next year. thats my prediction.

S.J.Basketball
03-14-2009, 06:37 PM
I wouldn't ever call Allen Iverson a CANCER, but he is on a team that has a completely different style than what he is used to playing or doing. Kind of stupid to blame it on him. Joe Dumars channeled Isiah Thomas when he made this move. It was dumb.

Iverson took a crap team to the Finals man. How can you call him a cancer?

S.J.Basketball
03-14-2009, 06:39 PM

SHAQUILLE ONEAL is the T.O. of the NBA dood. Iverson has had drama moments, but nothing compares to Shaq and his mouth and attitude. SHAQ is the basketball version of T.O. without the suicide attempt.

tjlipford
03-14-2009, 06:41 PM
AI is not the worst cancer of all time. That trade for Denver did not work out as planned. Denver is in 7th place right now. If the playoffs started today they would play the Spurs. LOST in the first round again, with or without A.I. Denver is not that good (Overrated) and Detroit all lost their spirit when Chauncey was traded. Detroit is old, washed up crybabies and they was not winning anything with Chauncey or A.I. A.I. is not the reason for Detroit not winning. Rip cant create his own shot, Rashit is old and a cancer with all the technical fouls he gets and diminishing skills. Stuckey is ok at best, and Prince is good but not the type of player to take a team to the promise land.

Stop hatin on A.I. and call it like it is Detroit sucks, they wont beat the Cavs or Celtics with Chauncey and those are the best two teams in the East.

Denver is either going to be the 7th or 8th seed again and they will get blown back to Denver by the Lakers and will lose in 5 to the Spurs. So how did Denver get better this year. They had their little run, but thats over with and they are virtually in the same position they were in last year. Real talk!!!!!!! A.I. is a top 50 player and Chauncey is not even in the top 100. Stop comparing Chauncey and A.I. and making these crazy threads.

Detroit is just not a good fit for A.I.

tjlipford
03-14-2009, 06:45 PM
Im from Cleveland and if you know anything about basketball then you know that it was over for Detroit in 2007 when Lebron went ham on that whole old ***** team and scored 25 straight points.

then they lost the next two years. face it etroit is not the same team from 2003. Nobody has feared Detroit for the last couple of years, face the facts.

RealistRocket34
03-14-2009, 06:51 PM
Lol at the people who said he carried a CRAP team to the Finals.

Sorry, but no crap team has another all-star by the name of Dikemebe Mutombo who was also the DPOY that season. Also he had the 6th man of the year of Aaron McKie.

I laugh at how overrated Allen Iverson is. In Denver, Yeah he didn't make them worse. But he sure as hell made Carmelo Anthony worse.

People don't realize Melo was going to win the scoring championship with ease the season Allen Iverson came. Then Iverson came took the ball completely out of Melo's hands and starting doing his own ****.

Allen Iverson has killed the 76ers, Carmelo Anthony and now the Detroit Pistons.

I wonder who's next.

abe_froman
03-14-2009, 06:53 PM

Sorry, but no crap team has another all-star by the name of Dikemebe Mutombo who was also the DPOY that season. Also he had the 6th man of the year of Aaron McKie.

I laugh at how overrated Allen Iverson is. In Denver, Yeah he didn't make them worse. But he sure as hell made Carmelo Anthony worse.

People don't realize Melo was going to win the scoring championship with ease the season Allen Iverson came. Then Iverson came took the ball completely out of Melo's hands and starting doing his own ****.

Allen Iverson has killed the 76ers, Carmelo Anthony and now the Detroit Pistons.

I wonder who's next.

how has he killed the sixers:confused:

RealistRocket34
03-14-2009, 06:57 PM
He missed the playoffs with them the last 2 years, including the year he got traded to Denver, because he led them to that mess.

Iverson is the biggest defensive liability in the game as well. I see nothing but overrated in Allen Iverson. There's not one thing in his game that isn't overrated.

tjlipford
03-14-2009, 07:03 PM
How did he kill Carmelo Anthony? He is a cry baby.

tjlipford
03-14-2009, 07:07 PM
He missed the playoffs with them the last 2 years, including the year he got traded to Denver, because he led them to that mess.

Iverson is the biggest defensive liability in the game as well. I see nothing but overrated in Allen Iverson. There's not one thing in his game that isn't overrated.
I don't know where u been since 1996 but he is one of the best scorer ever. 27.1 points a game is not overrated for 14 years. by the way he is 3rd on the all time scoring list. his man to man defense is not good but how many 5'11 people have u seen in the NBA like him. The best little man to ever play the game.

Gorgon2k
03-14-2009, 07:12 PM

i think iverson made love to your girlfriend. You have a vendetta....

mrblisterdundee
03-14-2009, 07:13 PM
How can you call Allen Iverson a team cancer? He made Philadelphia a contender. He made the Nuggets into a 50-win team. He is third on the all-time scoring average list. Before the emergence of Dwayne Wade, he could get to the line more than any other guard in the NBA. He has flourished as an undersized shooting guard. He's been to the Finals the same as Barkeley, Stockton, Malone, LeBron, and many other great players. Zach Randolph is cancer.
The general manager in Detroit put him in a point guard role that he is not meant for. Iverson needs to play off the ball. He can still average over 25 as a shooting guard in a faster-pace system. Detroit should have tried to trade Rip Hamilton for Allen Iverson. Chauncey and Iverson would have worked well together.

RealistRocket34
03-14-2009, 07:16 PM
I don't know where u been since 1996 but he is one of the best scorer ever. 27.1 points a game is not overrated for 14 years. by the way he is 3rd on the all time scoring list. his man to man defense is not good but how many 5'11 people have u seen in the NBA like him. The best little man to ever play the game.
Best little man? Ok, Now i've heard it all.

Have you ever these players? Bob Cousy, Isiah Thomas, Steve Nash, Chris Paul?

Chris Paul currently blows Allen Iverson's prime by a mile. Really, this is just getting Stupid. Allen Iverson is a pure scorer and nothing more. I'm amazed that people still use the 5'11 excuse.

Catfish1314
03-14-2009, 07:20 PM
This thread is a joke. I've never seen a cancer carry a team to the NBA Finals. Iverson doesn't really make his teams substantially worse these days, he just doesn't make them much better.

In my opinion, Iverson is not the biggest reason the Pistons are struggling. The departure of Chauncey Billups is. He was what made that team go, their motor. He and Iverson are two completely different players and guys like Hamilton, Prince, Wallace, and Dyess were very, very used to him. When you subtract the heart and soul of a team's offense and their team as a whole, the chemistry won't be as good, regardless of who comes back in return. Iverson's style of play has just complicated that transition.

RealistRocket34
03-14-2009, 07:21 PM
This thread is a joke. I've never seen a cancer carry a team to the NBA Finals. Iverson doesn't really make his teams substantially worse, he just doesn't make them much better.

In my opinion, Iverson is not the biggest reason the Pistons are struggling. The departure of Chauncey Billups is. He was what made that team go, their motor. He and Iverson are two completely different players and guys like Hamilton, Prince, Wallace, and Dyess were very, very used to him. When you subtract the heart and soul of a team's offense and their team as a whole, the chemistry won't be as good, regardless of who comes back in return. Iverson's style of play has just complicated that transition.
Oh...So going to the Finals will no longer make you a cancer?

So you don't believe Terrell Owens is a cancer either? He did go to the Super Bowl with the Eagles too you know. :rolleyes:

Ni55anpat
03-14-2009, 07:27 PM

U must be :smoking:

He just doesnt fit with the system and he is still the best little guy ever to play the game.

RealistRocket34
03-14-2009, 07:29 PM
U must be :smoking:

He just doesnt fit with the system and he is still the best little guy ever to play the game.
OMG, When did you start watching the NBA?

Because it certainly wasn't in the 1990's ERA or in the 80's This is the type of talk that makes him COMPLETELY overrated.

Have any of you ever heard of CHRIS PAUL, BOB COUSY, ISIAH THOMAS, STEVE NASH, NATE ARCH, ETC..?

Chris Paul right now is better than Allen Iverson ever was in his prime.

Catfish1314
03-14-2009, 07:32 PM

So you don't believe Terrell Owens is a cancer either? He did go to the Super Bowl with the Eagles too you know. :rolleyes:

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Owens is a distraction off the field as well as on it. When Iverson is on the court, he plays his guts out. Even if he truly is/was the reason the Pistons are struggling, you can't say he hasn't tried to help them win. The worst thing Iverson's ever done off the court was the infamous practice ordeal. And that doesn't sniff some of the ridiculous things Owens has said and done. Owens went to the Super Bowl with the Eagles, he didn't carry them there. Iverson carried the Sixers to the Finals.

RealistRocket34
03-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Another overrated thing is his heart. If you really do love this game, you would play your heart out in practice and work as hard you can to be a great player. Obviously Iverson has not done that because he hates practice.

Iverson is a loser, just like everybody who thinks he isn't.

LanceUpperCut
03-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Is it just me.But I think I disagree with every post or comment realistrocket says.

superkegger
03-14-2009, 07:37 PM
When I think cancer, Iverson definetly isn't the first name that comes to mind.

These do:
Ricky Davis
Spree
Toine
Marbury
Baron

Theanswer76
03-14-2009, 07:51 PM
RealistRocket seriously you speak bull. You don't see me posting threads about Tmac saying "TMAC IS A CANCER, CANT GET PAST THE FIRST ROUND", like seriously I'm not trieing to defend AI because I would have biased facts, but clearly the majority of this forum has said no.

shonk688
03-14-2009, 07:52 PM
As a pacers fan I would have to say Ron Artest wins that honor, and maybe throw Tinsley in there.

RealistRocket34
03-14-2009, 07:54 PM
I don't care about T-Mac, I'm finding it even more funny how people have to talk about players on my favorite team just to change the subject.

ALLEN IVERSON IS A LOSER get over it.

pd7631
03-14-2009, 07:55 PM
I don't care about T-Mac, I'm finding it even more funny how people have to talk about players on my favorite team just to change the subject.

stop it....seriously. You're just embarassing yourself at this point

jrice9
03-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Personally AI is one of my favourite players ever. He's not a cancer does that make nash a cancer because neither have won a championship. Again AI has accomplished so much besides the ring and it isnt his fault detroit isnt winning. At his peak AI was a 30 ppg guy at 5 ****in 11. The practice thing was overrated since he missed one practice once and the coach ****ed him over about it. If you see this interview he did with stephan A smith you get a better perspective on the guy

Theanswer76
03-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Personally AI is one of my favourite players ever. He's not a cancer does that make nash a cancer because neither have won a championship. Again AI has accomplished so much besides the ring and it isnt his fault detroit isnt winning. At his peak AI was a 30 ppg guy at 5 ****in 11. The practice thing was overrated since he missed one practice once and the coach ****ed him over about it. If you see this interview he did with stephan A smith you get a better perspective on the guy

Agreed. And Stephen A Smith interview is deff. true. And RealistRocket you speak bull, Iverson is one of the best little men to play this game. Get over it

albertc86
03-14-2009, 08:02 PM
How is he the biggest cancer of all-time when he played for Philly for so long? That doesn't make any sense.

pd7631
03-14-2009, 08:06 PM

exactly....most people saying that AI is a cancer and that he kills teams really don't know anything about the guy. He doesn't throw his teammates under the bus like many other players do when things aren't going well. Anytime he's had a problem with his organization he's addressed it behind closed doors.

Everybody wants to put the blame on AI for Detroits struggles, but the fact of the matter is that Joe Dumars knew that the Pistons as presently constructed weren't gonna do anything big this year, so he traded for AI's expiring which coupled with Sheed's expiring will give them a ton of cap room.

The guy that started this thread has no interest in ever giving AI credit for any of his accomplishments, even if AI went on to win a championship every year for the rest of his career.

Some people are just plain impossible to argue with because they're just ignorant and close minded.

RealistRocket34
03-14-2009, 08:07 PM
If Allen Iverson ever won a championship...How about.

IF ALLEN IVERSON WASN'T A LOSER. That's almost like the same If question. Just get over it, Allen Iverson was born to be flashy, but never born to win. He could play in Europe he would still lose.

You also do realize HE'S THE ANSWER to why USA got Bronze in 04 right? Team USA didn't even want his sorry *** for 08 and for good reason too.

3RDASYSTEM
03-14-2009, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealistRocket34

I wonder who's next.

WOW to dis dude right here...U must jus start watchin SPORTSCENTER or somethin

1. Go check the history of NBA FINAL starting lineups and i guarantee u this,ITS ONE OF THE WORST EVER IF NOT THE WORST, Mutombo couldnt do nothin but block shots/rebound long as he camped in the lane,u notice how the next yr after they implemented DEF 3 second rule,he completely vanished and not to mention jus got destroyed by SHAQ,also go look at A.MCKIE average in DET before he linked up wit AI, he was avg like 2/4pts per game for his career, so u must dont watch or know anythang bout ballin, how is a guy who is clearly under 6ft and brings it everygame(INJURED a bunch of times n still played while most these so called BALLERS sit thru anythang nowaday)a cancer...TRU BALL PLAYERS LUV IT, u guys are so stupid talkin bout playin D, dont nobody in the league play lockdown D its bout TEAM D...quit watchin sportscenter cuz theres no such thing as MAKIN UR TEAMMATES BETTER, and the even more stupid DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS,cuz last time i checked u gotta score pts to win, hey lets do a TOPIC on how many people on here have actually played B-BALL or jus any competitive sport, cuz yall sound like the SKIP B'S/CHRIS B'S/RICH BUCHERS(NOTICE THE B FACTOR) of the stupid sports world,guys who neva played but sit round and make up stupid scenarios for dummies who know nothin but yall listen to these guys cuz they watched basketball for 10-15 yrs but NEVA EVA PLAYED and if they have jus let me know,get the hell outta here

2. Last time i checked MELO not AI puched the hell out of that KNICK player and killed his own season/rhythm... plus when u have 2 dominant scorers they both had to give n take thats why they were 3/4th n league n scorin, its commen sense if u got 2 30pts scorers,they wont get that but close to it, and another thing is how the hell can someone win a ring playin basically for 1yr with a team(DEN), i recall SHAQ/KOBE got swept twice(SPURS/JAZZ) n 4yrs before there 3peat,but i bet no one remembers that....

3. YEAH he really killed the 76ers, go look at the draft picks 97-2000 and i bet AI made all those draft picks, i bet he picked L.HUGHES over P.PIERCE/NOWITZKI and VAN HORN over T-MAC, ur a media anyalyst..tru talk

Yeah AI killed PHILLY cuz he wasnt VOCAL enough with GM/OWNER and yeah he killed DEN cuz when he got there he had to wait 15-20 games to play wit the best player he ever played with 10plus yrs later....and yeah he killed DET cuz M.GEIGER refused to take a paycut and nixed the trade that woulda landed in him n MOTOWN the yr he won the NBA MVP in 2000/01...so yeah ur really right.,(THE SUPERSTAR PLAYER OR THE COACH must take the fall) jus not thru ur vision

5. Its funny how he cant play D but was 2time DEF POY in BIG EAST, and he played solid on ball D under L.BROWN, he jus had to tank it on D alot cuz of the scorin load and if u dont believe me jus go ask JORDAN and KOBE(AFTER SHAQ LEFT) how hard it iz to pump 30-35 for your team to win and try to play allout D, why u think all the OLYMPIC players always jus talk bout playin D and REB when they rep the country,cuz they say they dont have to worry bout scorin.. cuz they all can

It aint bout defendin AI... its bout callin a dude a cancer when he aint did nothin but play all out, hurt and with the least most talent since he entered the league of the SUPERSTARS(ESPECIALLY N PHILLY)its documented go check... go look at all the broken down old former SUPERSTAR PLAYERS he had in PHILLY its a joke, NOT ONE PERSON CAN EVER WIN A TITLE BY HIMSELF(NOT EVEN MJORDAN)so it all falls on the GM/OWNER, remember when MELO was sittin there when DET had the NO.2 pick and they took DARKO, so i guess that was TAY's fault or BILLUPS fault right....quit watchin SPORTSCENTER

ggg
03-14-2009, 08:22 PM
he doesnt practice with the same team he took to the finals! lol he's a cancer but not the biggest of all time. "how the hell can i make my teammates better by practicing?" lol.

jrice9
03-14-2009, 08:24 PM

IF ALLEN IVERSON WASN'T A LOSER. That's almost like the same If question. Just get over it, Allen Iverson was born to be flashy, but never born to win. He could play in Europe he would still lose.

You also do realize HE'S THE ANSWER to why USA got Bronze in 04 right? Team USA didn't even want his sorry *** for 08 and for good reason too.

just to be clear does this make tmac a loser, steve nash a loser, kobe a semi-loser (cant do it without the big fella), KG a loser till he had 2 other all stars, Ewing a loser etc

sixer04fan
03-14-2009, 08:28 PM
This thread is insulting and idiotic... To compare Allen Iverson to the likes of that baby TO is not intelligent at all.

BoltLakerPadre
03-14-2009, 08:32 PM
Not a chance. AI is the man, and just because he is declining at the end of his career doesn't mean he's a cancer.

superkegger
03-14-2009, 08:36 PM

So since AI didn't win a championship he's a loser?

So, Karl Malone, John Stockton, Charles Barkley, Kevin Johnson, Mark Price, Chris Webber, Steve Nash, Dirk, Patrick Ewing, Dikembe Mutumbo, Reggie Miller, Nique, Mullin and Tim Hardaway are all losers since they never won a ring?

3RDASYSTEM
03-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Thank u SUPERKEGGER.... take'em to CHUUCH

RealistRocket34
03-14-2009, 09:09 PM
I never said that's the only reason why. He's made his team worse throughout his career. I don't think those other guys did. Allen Iverson couldn't even win a ring in the CBA.

Hawkeye15
03-14-2009, 09:15 PM
absolutely not.

superkegger
03-14-2009, 09:18 PM
I never said that's the only reason why. He's made his team worse throughout his career. I don't think those other guys did. Allen Iverson couldn't even win a ring in the CBA.

Of course he couldn't win a ring in the CBA, you can only win a ring playing in the NBA.

You're taking a small 3 year sample and saying he made his team worse. What about when he lead his team to the NBA finals and even won 2 games vs a Lakers team that severly outmatched his Sixers? I guess that was making his team worse?

Has he declined over the past few years?

Of course.

Is his game style perhaps harder to build around?

Yes.

Did he have some conflicts and disputes over the past few years?

Yes.

Do these things make him a cancer or a loser?

No.

He's a unique player who knows how to play the game a certain way. Perhaps it isn't the style that will ever win an NBA championship. But he came damn close, as close as guys who "played the right way" so to speak.

He's a great player and a great talent who fills a specific role and Denver and Detroit tried to place him in a different role and hope it would work, it didn't. Not Iverson's fault they tried to play a style that didn't fit his game and force his game to fit that style. Foolish move on the part of those organizations.

RealistRocket34
03-14-2009, 09:39 PM
He's no different than Amare Stoudemire or Steve Francis

He's a million dollar talent under a 2 cent brain.

Rocco007
03-14-2009, 09:59 PM
THe Detroit scenario is just that Billups left some big shoes to fill..As a leader he was one of the best in the league..Iverson stopped being a knucklehead some time ago..Cancer is way too harsh..Marbury has suffered twice as many setbacks. Everytime he got traded, the team got better after he left. Hey, it could just be coincidental..Iverson is P4P one of the best ever..

superkegger
03-14-2009, 10:03 PM
Here's all of your posts, in which you offer little actual evidence or facts as to why Iverson is a cancer. I'll highlight what is actually fact, and then perhaps you can actually afterwards come up with some facts or maybe some stats, or quotes or something other than your own opinion on matters. You time and time again use your own opinion as fact, which is a pretty poor way to prove a point.

I wonder who's next.

Yes, he didn't have a crap team in Philly. This is true. However he was the franchise player on that team and was the biggest reason they went to the finals. The rest of what you say here is pure opinion on your part.

True, he did miss the playoffs 2 years there.

But then you back it up with all personal opinion and pure speculation.

Best little man? Ok, Now i've heard it all.

Have you ever these players? Bob Cousy, Isiah Thomas, Steve Nash, Chris Paul?

Chris Paul currently blows Allen Iverson's prime by a mile. Really, this is just getting Stupid. Allen Iverson is a pure scorer and nothing more. I'm amazed that people still use the 5'11 excuse.

Nothing here but personal opinion.

Well, first you distort words saying that "going to", not "being the focal point of the team", like the previous people had pointed out. Then you compare him to a player in another sport, which makes little sense since TO wasn't the focal point of the team, while Iverson was. Regardless cross sports comparisons rarely work, this one fails like most do.

OMG, When did you start watching the NBA?

Because it certainly wasn't in the 1990's ERA or in the 80's This is the type of talk that makes him COMPLETELY overrated.

Have any of you ever heard of CHRIS PAUL, BOB COUSY, ISIAH THOMAS, STEVE NASH, NATE ARCH, ETC..?

Chris Paul right now is better than Allen Iverson ever was in his prime.

Again, you merely are making your own opinion fact here without actually showing or explaining why.

Another overrated thing is his heart. If you really do love this game, you would play your heart out in practice and work as hard you can to be a great player. Obviously Iverson has not done that because he hates practice.

Iverson is a loser, just like everybody who thinks he isn't.

More of the same, using personal opinion as fact without actually backing it up with any facts.

I feel like a broken record, but more of the same. Using your personal opinion as fact.

Unsurprisingly, here you use your opinion and your perception of events as fact, which doesn't make it true.

An explanation of how, maybe using stats, or by using experts opinions that have shared this same sentiment would be useful when saying he made his team worse. But instead you just say it, with no actual proof of it.

He's no different than Amare Stoudemire or Steve Francis

He's a million dollar talent under a 2 cent brain.

SO you admit he's talented, but then call him a 2 cent brain. Yet I thought he was nowhere near being as talented as chris paul. Which I guess a mile above a million dollar talent would be a billion dollar talent?

Basically, what I'm trying to show you, is that never once do you actually back up your arguments with any actual sound facts, stats, or proof.

While your own opinion is good to have, it by no means makes it fact, when stats, facts, and records don't back it up.

jrice9
03-14-2009, 10:22 PM
I dont get how he has a two cent brain when he has constantly made good teams bette (more so in philly than anywhere else) and used his small size and not overwelming athleticism to be one of the best scorers for liek 10 years

pete_one
03-14-2009, 10:24 PM
lebron is the closest dude in the NBA to T.O. afterall, LeBron knows how to play football and has a football bod

charlsdq7
03-14-2009, 10:25 PM
**** NO hes not...he has passion

durtee
03-14-2009, 10:30 PM
:yawn: This is getting pretty boring. Maybe we should give AI his own forum. Every week there is another ridiculous thread used to bash the guy. I know who has a 2 cent brain...I'll give you a clue...he is a rockets fan and has posted in this thread.

ink
03-14-2009, 10:32 PM
This is a ridiculous thread. Of course Iverson isn't the biggest cancer. He's not a cancer at all. I'm not a fan of AI but calling him a cancer is completely undeserved.

Closed.