3. Pheonix suns
4. Golden State
5. Clevland Cavaliers
honorable mention: Nuggets, Celtics, Magic, Knicks, Blazers
Worst:
1. San Antonio Spurs
2. Houston Rockets
3. Dallas Mavericks
4. Pistons( arent fun to watch this year)
5. Sacremento Kings (pretty much every games a blowout)

Your Lists?

SF25
03-14-2009, 05:59 PM
This doesn't work for best to watch since everyone is just going to pick their team cause they watch them the most. With that being said:

Best- Blazers
Worst- Spurs

Hellcrooner
03-14-2009, 06:02 PM
best to watch?

For Fun game, the Knicks and Lakers, for fundamentals Spurs.

worst? Memphis are pretty bad to watch wit Oj and Gay and Warrick taking hsot after shot not caring to look for any open man or organized team play.

They have gone better aniway since Conley is starting and not lowry.

Kakaroach
03-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Every game has the potential to be good?

what54!?
03-14-2009, 06:04 PM
I like that answer

jrodmesche
03-14-2009, 06:07 PM
theres some teams that everytime i try to watch i cant beacuase its just so boring and the spurs are definetly one of those teams

b_rad23
03-14-2009, 06:16 PM
Miami, Cleveland and LAL for me.

Worst is probably the Kings.

Sports Illustrator
03-14-2009, 06:21 PM
San Antonio Spurs used to be on my list for boring teams until they added Roger Mason. He surely makes a difference.

The Warriors, Bobcats, Bulls, Knicks, Hawks and Blazers are the teams I like to watch the most.

As far as the boring teams, I would say just the Sacramento Kings. I used to watch them last year more often when Artest played, but this year neither Artest nor Salmons play there.

witness2010
03-14-2009, 06:24 PM
The Spurs are good team but damn boring to watch...yawn...

Kings Faithful
03-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Have any of you even watched the Kings or are you just saying we are the worst because we have the worst record?!?!? The whole "every game is a blowout" is a complete fallacy...go to kings.com and look at our schedule. We've had the most 5 point or less losses than any other team in the league. As far as disappointing losses, yeah we are the worst because we almost always give up the big leads to lose it on a last second shot, but if you count heart and hustle into the equation we are definitely not the worst team to watch. Just ask any of the Cavs fans...we were beating them by 16 at one point and dominated the whole game up until the last 5 minutes where Lebron took over and send it to overtime, eventually causing us to lose by 1. Plus since we got Nocioni the excitement has gone up considerably. The first half of the year you could make the case that we were the worst, but not anymore.

extreme k.closs
03-14-2009, 06:42 PM
for fundamentals watch the kings

JRisdabest
03-14-2009, 06:42 PM
i like watchin clippers,lakers,cavs,blazers

kings are the worst to watch

dolfan720
03-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Best:
1. Miami Heat
2. Atlanta Hawks
3. Pheonix suns
4. Golden State
5. Clevland Cavaliers
honorable mention: Nuggets, Celtics, Magic, Knicks
Worst:
1. San Antonio Spurs
2. Houston Rockets
3. Dallas Mavericks

Your Lists?

Rockets are you kidding me Jared!!!!!!!!

LA_Raiders
03-14-2009, 06:46 PM
Best: Lakers, Orlando, Atlanta, GS, Portland.
Worst: Boston, Spurs, Houston, Dallas, Thunder.

sacgiants1213
03-14-2009, 06:50 PM
This is just my preference..

Best: Knicks, Warriors, Heat, Nets, Kings
Worst: Clippers

jrodmesche
03-14-2009, 08:22 PM
The Spurs are good team but damn boring to watch...yawn...

exactly right

Kyle N.
03-14-2009, 08:29 PM
I honestly don't see how the Spurs are boring.

ggg
03-14-2009, 08:36 PM
the SACramento Qu::shaq wink::eens.

mrblisterdundee
03-14-2009, 08:46 PM
The best team to watch is the Blazers. There are so many surprising clutch moments getting to see them grow up.

The worst team to watch is the Wizards, because you know it's a waste of time.

shonk688
03-14-2009, 08:54 PM
I know I'm a pacers fan but no one has mentioned them. I know their record isn't that good but, they play in so many close games, and score a lot. I like watching all basketball so I wouldn't say any team is boring.

akesh99
03-14-2009, 09:10 PM
if you like watching a SOLID game of ball and are into the fundamentals then the Spurs are definitely not boring. if all you're looking for is a fast paced game with lots of 3's and dunks i'd say cavs, lakers, heat, magic, suns and hornets

SJSHARKIES
03-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Have any of you even watched the Kings or are you just saying we are the worst because we have the worst record?!?!? The whole "every game is a blowout" is a complete fallacy...go to kings.com and look at our schedule. We've had the most 5 point or less losses than any other team in the league. As far as disappointing losses, yeah we are the worst because we almost always give up the big leads to lose it on a last second shot, but if you count heart and hustle into the equation we are definitely not the worst team to watch. Just ask any of the Cavs fans...we were beating them by 16 at one point and dominated the whole game up until the last 5 minutes where Lebron took over and send it to overtime, eventually causing us to lose by 1. Plus since we got Nocioni the excitement has gone up considerably. The first half of the year you could make the case that we were the worst, but not anymore.

I agree, people just look at the Kings record and assume they are boring to watch. They assume since they lost so much every game is a blowout. It's not true.

SJSHARKIES
03-14-2009, 09:18 PM
I've always wondered that too, how are Spurs boring? They have Manu, he does the craziest shitt alive that you don't even think is humanly possible. All those body jerking movements, crazy footwork, he's like a human pretzel. Love the way Manu plays drives hard and takes the hard fouls. Parker is fast and amazing inside the key. Love watching Timmy make those shots off glass, it's awesome. But they do have scoring droughts.

extreme k.closs
03-14-2009, 09:25 PM
I agree, people just look at the Kings record and assume they are boring to watch. They assume since they lost so much every game is a blowout. It's not true.

I watch about every game and in no way are they boring to watch. They are though one of the worst teams to watch, because they are frustrating as hell with their ****** play

jrodmesche
03-14-2009, 09:33 PM
i should of put blazers on my list some how i will edit it

Kyle N.
03-14-2009, 10:35 PM

:laugh2: I was just telling people that yesterday.

Sportfan
03-14-2009, 10:59 PM

i agree

I Stole Home
03-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Best:
Heat
Cavs
Lakers
Knicks

Worst
Minnesota
Spurs
Pistons
Clippers
Pacers

still1ballin
03-14-2009, 11:09 PM
Worst: Clippers

dgo24
03-14-2009, 11:24 PM
Best:
Lakers
Cavs
Heat

Worst:
Clippers
Timberwolves
Kings

Lakerfrk
03-14-2009, 11:29 PM
As a Laker fan, this is hard for me to say... but my favorite teams to watch....

Blazers (gotta love the young talent with Aldrige, Fernandez, and Roy)
Bobcats (I don't know why, but I love watching Crash and Raymond Felton)
and lastly....

Where is Utah on everyone's list.. I think they are THE most exciting team to watch... D-Will, Boozer, AK47, Okur, Milsap... now CJ Miles getting in on it... I like them alot..

69centers
03-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Best: C's (of course), Blazers (lots of great talent), Kings (I like Martin), Warriors (Love any Don Nelson coached team), Timberwolves (Celtics minor league club)

Worst: Clippers, Grizzlies, Pistons, Spurs, Mavs

Korman12
03-15-2009, 03:37 AM
Best: Orlando, Portland, Utah, Los Angeles Lakers

Worst: Dallas, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, and this is just me, Phoenix.

I put Phoenix on the worst list based upon this season. I feel the team is on national television too much for good the team used to be.I'm not saying they're necessarily a bad team but they aren't even close to some of the other teams in the West. To me, just watching them isn't fun anymore.

Also, as for everyone who's saying the Spurs aren't fun to watch I used to agree. When I learned more about basketball and my knowledge of the game became a little more extensive I enjoyed watching the team much more.

G-Funk
03-15-2009, 03:40 AM
Best: Lakers-Heat-Cavs-Celtics
Worst:Bucks-T-Wolves-Pacers-Bobcats

Hellcrooner
03-15-2009, 03:52 AM
Jazz is another good option to watch fundamentals too

DenButsu
03-15-2009, 04:55 AM
The Nuggets - for both.

Kyle916
03-15-2009, 05:44 AM
Try watching the Kings.

By the 6 minute mark of the 1st quarter you will be hanging from the ceiling.

jrodmesche
03-15-2009, 09:59 AM
lol

Sean25Mc
03-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Best: Knicks (Although being a Knicks fan it is more frustrating than fun), Warriors, Jazz, Suns, Cleveland

Worst: Spurs, Celtics, Raptors (More or less, living in Toronto I get tired hearing about them when they are a pretty bad, boring team)

Wilson
03-15-2009, 11:39 AM
I honestly don't see how the Spurs are boring.

if you like watching a SOLID game of ball and are into the fundamentals then the Spurs are definitely not boring. if all you're looking for is a fast paced game with lots of 3's and dunks i'd say cavs, lakers, heat, magic, suns and hornets

Thankyou. I think the Spurs are a great team to watch. They're definately not the flashiest, but I don't have a problem with teams that have solid fundamentals and play good defense. Tim Duncan is one of my favourite players in the league, I just love the way he plays...

The Nuggets - for both.

:laugh2:

Ollie Tabooger
03-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Best:
1. Miami Heat
2. Atlanta Hawks
3. Pheonix suns
4. Golden State
5. Clevland Cavaliers
honorable mention: Nuggets, Celtics, Magic, Knicks, Blazers
Worst:
1. San Antonio Spurs
2. Houston Rockets
3. Dallas Mavericks

Your Lists?

i honestly dont like watching the cavs. When they play the spurs on TNT or ESPN or whatev, i get pretty angry. I also disagree with the mavs & rockets. Anyway, here's my list:

Best to Watch:
1. Phoenix Suns
2. Houston Rockets (Aaron Brooks!)
3. L.A. Lakers
4. Portland Trailblazers
5. Dallas Mavs

Worst to Watch:
1. Detroit Pistons
2. San Antonio Spurs
3. Cleveland Cavs
4. Washington Wizards
5. Milwaukee Bucks

GIANTS4LIFE28
03-15-2009, 02:50 PM
BEST: Knicks, Lakers, Cavaliers, Bulls, Blazers, Thunder
Worst: Spurs, Nets, Nuggets, (Although People Might Disagree, Celtics)

snickers
03-15-2009, 02:57 PM
Best: Lakers-Heat-Cavs-Celtics
Worst:Bucks-T-Wolves-Pacers-Bobcats

yea there fun watching when they lose.

td0tsfinest
03-15-2009, 04:20 PM
i just love watching a good basketball game.

Last weeks game between the Heat and the Bulls was one of the best games ive seen all year long, double OT buzzer beating shot doesn't get better than that.

DenButsu
03-16-2009, 05:19 AM
:laugh2:

It is funny, and sad - and insanely frustrating for us fans. But it's really true. And we usually see both ends of the spectrum within a single game. I don't know if there are any sites out there that track this sort of stat, but I'd be willing to bet that the Nuggets lead the league in the total number of games that they gave up a 15+ point lead and/or came back from a 15+ point deficit as a result of having both terrific and terrible stretches of basketball within each of those games.

Wilson
03-16-2009, 08:29 AM
It is funny, and sad - and insanely frustrating for us fans. But it's really true. And we usually see both ends of the spectrum within a single game. I don't know if there are any sites out there that track this sort of stat, but I'd be willing to bet that the Nuggets lead the league in the total number of games that they gave up a 15+ point lead and/or came back from a 15+ point deficit as a result of having both terrific and terrible stretches of basketball within each of those games.

I know how frustrating it can be. Earlier in the year the Lakers were making it a habbit of having to come back from those types of deficits, and since then we've been getting big leads and then letting teams back into the game. The Lakers starting unit has been able to pull a lot of these games out, but it's still very frustrating...

miller
03-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Spurs are a good team - But they are definitely not entertaining. They have excellent fundamentals and get the easy things done effectively. They are not very flashy though.

For entertainment i'd go with Lakers, Heat, Knicks and i kinda like watching the Magic.

SanAntonioSpurs23
03-16-2009, 11:47 AM
This is probably part homerism, but I really don't see how the Spurs are boring to watch. Yes they don't have the alley-oops or the fast breaks but have you not noticed they usually have some of the most intense games? Spurs vs Suns game 1 of last years playoffs? This year they have also had some of the better games as well? Double OT against Dallas, Christmas day against Phoenix, Roger Masons 3 point play against LAL, Roger Mason's late 3 against the Celtics. Spurs games are usually real close nail biters and although it may not be as exciting for non Spurs fans at least they are not blowouts...

LTS
03-16-2009, 01:10 PM

I Think he said what should be said.
There close games but then they give up 4th quarter lead to other team so it should be one of the more exciting games if your playing against them because you get to come back in the 4th and win

The real worse teams to watch arguments that are true
Spurs-Fundamental bball all day (but I dont mind its good to watch)
Mav's-Because theres no real show offs but I think kidd adds Flare and I like there Defensive plays

But A Real BBAll fan should be able to enjoy any game theres alot to watch