PDA

View Full Version : D Wade dropped from contract

deirdraf
03-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Check it out - he was dropped from the contract opening up schools in Florida. The schools were even supposed to be named after him!

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/03/wade_heat_mavericks.php

Kyle N.
03-14-2009, 04:47 PM
I'd be honered to have a school named after me.

fairandbalanced
03-14-2009, 04:49 PM
tell their parents to be the role Models, ...............not D Wade. He can't help u raise your kid just cos your kid loves to watch him play.

abe_froman
03-14-2009, 04:49 PM
i dunno that rubs me the wrong way,naming a school after a basketball player

b_rad23
03-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Lame if true.

extreme k.closs
03-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Naming a school after a basketball player??? soon companies will have their names on schools, Gatorade High, Snickers elementary, Eve's Douche High, or Sac state brought to you by jack daniels

Venomous88
03-14-2009, 06:29 PM
There is a Sac State

RaysFan
03-14-2009, 06:30 PM
The only thing I will say is that Wade's marketing team does a great job of selling the public on something that isn't there. Wade isn't 1/4th the person he tries to sell himself as. He is extremely arrogant and just not a good person in general.

S.J.Basketball
03-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Thimmig had little to say about Wade's wife's recent allegations of cheating and passing around STDs ("Although," he said, "if those allegations were true they would not be in keeping with strong family values"). Likewise, he was largely unconcerned about Wade's restaurants going down the tubes or his wearing funny band-aids on his face. The biggest bummer of all, Thimmig says, is that Wade could have had a positive impact on the dropout rate. "It's a tragedy of missed opportunity. Everybody gives up on these kids. We don't want to be the ones who do."

Wade overall sounds like a good guy that you can count on when you make a deal... ;)

extreme k.closs
03-14-2009, 06:37 PM
There is a Sac State
yeah it's in sacramento

abe_froman
03-14-2009, 06:41 PM
surprised heat fans havent come in here bashing the school for such heresy

..as well as everyone who's posted so far

extreme k.closs
03-14-2009, 06:45 PM

me too

S.J.Basketball
03-14-2009, 06:45 PM

Wade has already proven he's a douchebag and his word is worthless. What else is there to say?

mrs rose
03-14-2009, 06:54 PM
anyway to hate i guess.
i want to hear wade side of the story.. i guess you guys cant attack his game which is great by the way. so you guys put yall hate on this.. it doesnt matter i love you haters.. you guys make d wade what he is BIW

superkegger
03-14-2009, 08:07 PM
anyway to hate i guess.
i want to hear wade side of the story.. i guess you guys cant attack his game which is great by the way. so you guys put yall hate on this.. it doesnt matter i love you haters.. you guys make d wade what he is BIW

You're pathetic. Just yesterday you say this

i dont like kobe.. i think he is a bad example of african american men who have money. he has no integrity..

Now that it comes out Wade has been less than a great person, you just say, he's a great basketball player. Then just dismiss it all as hate.

Pathetic.

mrblisterdundee
03-14-2009, 08:55 PM
There is a Sac State

The joke was "brought to you by Jack Daniels."

extreme k.closs
03-14-2009, 09:14 PM
anyway to hate i guess.

the first one to *****. are you extremely wet for wade??? Put aside your little girl crush on wade aside and speak well for maybe 5 minutes. I couldn't even imagine what you are like in person. Would probably hear the word hater every 10 seconds which would make me want to blow my ****in brains out. You are in Iraq right? Are the Iraqis that you are fighting haters too?? or are they wade haters? I dont think anyone on here really hates wade, unless he ****ed a sister or someone's girlfriend, they just hate people like you who idolize one person and because of that you can't see anything from a different perspective. Just the way that helps or makes your idol look good. Never say "your just wade haters," ever again because you sound like an ignorant ******* because your the one hated, not wade, Capeesh?

mrs rose
03-15-2009, 12:16 AM
the first one to *****. are you extremely wet for wade??? Put aside your little girl crush on wade aside and speak well for maybe 5 minutes. I couldn't even imagine what you are like in person. Would probably hear the word hater every 10 seconds which would make me want to blow my ****in brains out. You are in Iraq right? Are the Iraqis that you are fighting haters too?? or are they wade haters? I dont think anyone on here really hates wade, unless he ****ed a sister or someone's girlfriend, they just hate people like you who idolize one person and because of that you can't see anything from a different perspective. Just the way that helps or makes your idol look good. Never say "your just wade haters," ever again because you sound like an ignorant ******* because your the one hated, not wade, Capeesh?

WOW!!!
because who comes on other people threads to say negative things... lets see... YOU.. its a shame.. wade shake all the haters off. BIW

mrs rose
03-15-2009, 12:20 AM
all im saying.. there is 3 sides to a story, i would love to hear what wade has to say.. but haters will be haters.

superkegger
03-15-2009, 12:21 AM
You know, just because someone doesn't jump all over wade's dick like you doesn't make them a hater.

cmellofan15
03-15-2009, 12:22 AM
this arguement= :pity:

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 12:27 AM
Wade has continually proved to be a horrible human being. Nothing new here.

dandman1021
03-15-2009, 12:31 AM
i dont see why you guys hate wade so much....just becuase there is a new member in the NBA top 2(now 3) class doesnt mean you gotta bash on the guy...and for the skool im just sorry but why the **** would you name a skool after a basketball player

superkegger
03-15-2009, 12:34 AM
I don't hate wade, at all.

I hate it when people exalt him like he's Jesus Christ. Can do no wrong, on the court or in life.

When quite clearly, that is not the truth. I don't hate Wade, I hate his douchy fans that throw objectivity out the window when talking about him.

dandman1021
03-15-2009, 12:43 AM
i dont believe he is god or anything like that...however in his defense when people say he is a horrible human being that just is not right. He has sex OMG he had an orgy OMG. If we were buddies with him we would be like ight dude nice. and for the MVP you cant deny the race is heating up. Right now its between Wade and Lebron, but you can never count kobe out

mrs rose
03-15-2009, 12:44 AM
I don't hate wade, at all.

I hate it when people exalt him like he's Jesus Christ. Can do no wrong, on the court or in life.

When quite clearly, that is not the truth. I don't hate Wade, I hate his douchy fans that throw objectivity out the window when talking about him.

WOW DOUCHE...
isnt a bad thing... vinegar and water lol ok.. but yes wade is a golden boy.. no he is human he makes mistakes.. but he isnt loud and rude like kobe... rubs fans the wrong way

TheShock45
03-15-2009, 12:45 AM
tell their parents to be the role Models, ...............not D Wade. He can't help u raise your kid just cos your kid loves to watch him play.

what the **** are you smoking actually i dont know about you but usually the people you look up to do play more of a role in your life at a young age then your parents

you usually dont respect your parents till your like 18 to 20 if dwayne wade is out there doing the right thing and being a good citizen thats the best a kid who looks up to him can hope for

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 12:47 AM
i dont believe he is god or anything like that...however in his defense when people say he is a horrible human being that just is not right. He has sex OMG he had an orgy OMG. If we were buddies with him we would be like ight dude nice. and for the MVP you cant deny the race is heating up. Right now its between Wade and Lebron, but you can never count kobe out

Under no circumstance, buddy or not, would I condone anybody neglecting their kids, cheating on their wives, neglecting their promises (and thus neglecting other children), etc. Would you condone your "buddy" doing those things? Interesting...

Jonathan2323
03-15-2009, 12:51 AM
Lakers fans :pity:

dandman1021
03-15-2009, 12:52 AM
Under no circumstance, buddy or not, would I condone anybody neglecting their kids, cheating on their wives, neglecting their promises (and thus neglecting other children), etc. Would you condone your "buddy" doing those things? Interesting...

no i would not but you know what they are allegations not facts. They are not supported in any way. The ex-wife said it during the divorce process. They have kids and they both love them very much, and they are fighting for custody so they will do anything to keep their kids including lie.

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 12:54 AM
no i would not but you know what they are allegations not facts. They are not supported in any way. The ex-wife said it during the divorce process. They have kids and they both love them very much, and they are fighting for custody so they will do anything to keep their kids including lie.

Well, the kids are afraid of Wade and barely know the guy. I wonder what their motives are...

dee279
03-15-2009, 12:54 AM
Check it out - he was dropped from the contract opening up schools in Florida. The schools were even supposed to be named after him!

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/03/wade_heat_mavericks.php

Well it aint his first time being dropped from a contract but who cares hes D WAdE

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 12:55 AM

What's the point of this post? Seriously. What is the point here?

dandman1021
03-15-2009, 12:59 AM
hey dude look i know how it might look but listen just becuase someone says something doesnt mean it true. Kids look to thier mothers at that age and what the mommy says they do. In this case mommy said daddy is a bad man and is going to hit you and ground you. Now they don't want anything to do with him, however once they turn into teen's they will start understanding

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 01:02 AM
hey dude look i know how it might look but listen just becuase someone says something doesnt mean it true. Kids look to thier mothers at that age and what the mommy says they do. In this case mommy said daddy is a bad man and is going to hit you and ground you. Now they don't want anything to do with him, however once they turn into teen's they will start understanding

LOL at how far Heat fans would go to protect their boy...even when their boy is probably an abusive father and husband. How sad... :pity:

dandman1021
03-15-2009, 01:08 AM
LOL at how far Heat fans would go to protect their boy...even when their boy is probably an abusive father and husband. How sad... :pity:

you serously want to talk about defending players. What about when Kobe raped that girl. All you Lakers fans were Kobe is such a good guy he would never do that. STFU. Do you know Wade,so therefore dont you call him a ****ing abusive father. :down:

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 01:10 AM
you serously want to talk about defending players. What about when Kobe raped that girl. All you Lakers fans were Kobe is such a good guy he would never do that. STFU. Do you know Wade,so therefore dont you call him a ****ing abusive father. :down:

Kobe cheated on his wife...which was a very bad thing to do. He didn't rape anybody though. I'm not defending Kobe. All I know is that Wade has clearly made many mistakes whether you choose to acknowledge them or not.

lakers4sho
03-15-2009, 01:12 AM
Hey, we never denied the action. The only problem was that the girl claimed it as rape, but it was obviously consensual, as proven.

Teeboy1487
03-15-2009, 01:12 AM
Wow at this thread :speechless:

superkegger
03-15-2009, 01:13 AM

so where you in that room when kobe had sex with that girl? i mean you seem to know him so well, you'd know.

Or maybe she was a money grubbing ho after just that, money. Unless of course it's normal after a rape to have only vaginal bruising and tearing and no other signs of struggle. And Kobe must be pretty talented to have somehow put 3 different strands of semen in her.

but nevermind, you know kobe, so you like you don't think dwade would be a bad person, which he couldn't have of course, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge kobe.

extreme k.closs
03-15-2009, 01:14 AM
WOW!!!
because who comes on other people threads to say negative things... lets see... YOU.. its a shame.. wade shake all the haters off. BIW

is there something wrong with you?

dandman1021
03-15-2009, 01:14 AM
yes wade has made mistakes but sum of them are allegations.
Abusive father-allegation
cheating-allegation

dandman1021
03-15-2009, 01:16 AM
so where you in that room when kobe had sex with that girl? i mean you seem to know him so well, you'd know.

Or maybe she was a money grubbing ho after just that, money. Unless of course it's normal after a rape to have only vaginal bruising and tearing and no other signs of struggle. And Kobe must be pretty talented to have somehow put 3 different strands of semen in her.

but nevermind, you know kobe, so you like you don't think dwade would be a bad person, which he couldn't have of course, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge kobe.

were you there when wade hit his children and wife

extreme k.closs

your brain:down:

ARMIN12NBA

Yes. What do you have to say now?

Teeboy1487
03-15-2009, 01:19 AM
Yes. What do you have to say now? :cry: Why did you not stop him then? Poor Wade Jr.

superkegger
03-15-2009, 01:19 AM

nope, and i never said he did.

yes wade has made mistakes but sum of them are allegations.
Abusive father-allegation
cheating-allegation

rape-allegation proven false.

but I guess allegations are different when it comes to kobe and wade. right?:confused:

cwilson21
03-15-2009, 01:20 AM
Wow to the Heat fans.

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 01:20 AM
nope, and i never said he did.

rape-allegation proven false.

but I guess allegations are different when it comes to kobe and wade. right?:confused:

He was never even accused of hitting his children and wife in the first place so don't sweat it. LOL.

dandman1021
03-15-2009, 01:24 AM
all im saying is all these thing...when people say someone is a horrible person and thier are no facts you are an *******. Let's say therr is facts anganst wade then i will he would be wrong. The whole reason why i brought up the kobe incident is because they were allegations against a great player just like Wade. People calling him a horrible father is not right when you have never met him. Im not saying he is a good father either. It is not something for us to decide. Its to the people who are around him.

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 01:28 AM
all im saying is all these thing...when people say someone is a horrible person and thier are no facts you are an *******. Let's say therr is facts anganst wade then i will he would be wrong. The whole reason why i brought up the kobe incident is because they were allegations against a great player just like Wade. People calling him a horrible father is not right when you have never met him. Im not saying he is a good father either. It is not something for us to decide. Its to the people who are around him.

Bro...the people around him say he is a crap father, husband, and business partner. What do you want me to say? :shrug:

wwwhat
03-15-2009, 01:30 AM

Kobe cheated on his wife...which was a very bad thing to do. He didn't rape anybody though. I'm not defending Kobe. All I know is that Wade has clearly made many mistakes whether you choose to acknowledge them or not.

Hello double standard! It's rather cute that you're basically condoning Kobe cheating on his wife by saying "Welp, at least he didn't rape anyone" but then saying that under no circumstances would you allow someone to cheat on their wife? Please, when trying to cast Wade in a negative light make arguments which doesn't show that you compromise your values so that you can praise Kobe.

And please keep posting; wading through your arrogance is rather amusing.

dandman1021
03-15-2009, 01:30 AM
Bro...the people around him say he is a crap father, husband, and business partner. What do you want me to say? :shrug:

now that i did not know. but can i know which people then lets close this becuase all its going to lead to is more argueing. No hard feeling right bud

Teeboy1487
03-15-2009, 01:34 AM
Who cares you guys. Wade and Kobe are not losing any sleep about this. You guys are taking this too seriously.

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 01:36 AM
Hello double standard! It's rather cute that you're basically condoning Kobe cheating on his wife by saying "Welp, at least he didn't rape anyone" but then saying that under no circumstances would you allow someone to cheat on their wife? Please, when trying to cast Wade in a negative light do it in a way which doesn't show that you compromise your values so that you can praise Kobe.

You may be ********...so I don't want to call you ********...but what the ****? Are you ********?

I'm 100% sure I LITERALLY said what Kobe did was very bad. I'm pretty sure I said it was awful. Actually, I know I did. When did I condone what Kobe did or even praise him???

Since you are stupid, I'll let you know dumb****. Saying someone did not rape another human being does not equal condoning adultery.

Me saying Kobe did not rape does NOT = condoning Kobe committing adultery. Do you get it, dumbass?

Wow. That was the worst, most faulty logic I have ever seen. Congratulations. Seriously. Get the hell outta here with that ********.

lakers4sho
03-15-2009, 01:38 AM
You may be ********...so I don't want to call you ********...but what the ****? Are you ********?

:laugh: :laugh:

extreme k.closs
03-15-2009, 01:40 AM
Hello double standard! It's rather cute that you're basically condoning Kobe cheating on his wife by saying "Welp, at least he didn't rape anyone" but then saying that under no circumstances would you allow someone to cheat on their wife? Please, when trying to cast Wade in a negative light make arguments which doesn't show that you compromise your values so that you can praise Kobe.

i have a feeling you look like the guy in your avator

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 01:41 AM
:laugh: :laugh:

Does anybody else see the undeniably stupid aspect of his post? He basically argued that since I said Kobe did not rape the girl...that I condone cheating...What the ****?

Even though, in the same exact post, I said that what Kobe did (cheating) was horrible.

He basically ignored that and argued that I was condoning Kobe's adultery by saying he did not commit rape. WHAT HORRIBLE LOGIC!!!

I am seriously dumbfounded. I have seen it all. :speechless::speechless::speechless:

superkegger
03-15-2009, 01:42 AM

did you read the first post or the article?

A South Florida charter school company says that Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade has failed to live up to his end of the deal to promote education to at-risk youth, and this afternoon it formally ended its association with him.

The company, called Mavericks in Education and based in Fort Lauderdale, struck a partnership with Wade in 2007. Back then Mavericks President and CEO Mark Thimmig was elated to land a superstar spokesman: "Kids related to him. Parents related to him. Even grandparents related to him! He was the biggest celebrity ever to be connected with the national high school dropout crisis."

Considering Florida's abominable high school graduation rate (around 50 percent), Wade struck school officials as the kind of glamorous figure who young people would listen to. "We need to get these kids back in school," says Thimmig, in his emphatic. "We need them to get high school diplomas! Sometimes they don't want to accept that from educators or from parents. Dwayne Wade was supposed to be the catalyst that brought them back and kept them there."

Over the past year, the company landed government contracts to run six schools in Florida, including three in Miami-Dade County. The schools are set to open this coming fall. They were supposed to be called Mavericks High, D. Wade's Schools.

Then Dwyane Wade basically dropped off the face of the Earth.

"The contract called for him to take an active part in promoting the schools on a number of levels," Thimmig says. "At this point, he has not done that." Wade has not been available for print ads or television interviews to attract students. On top of that, Thimmig suggests the baller has dodged pleas to re-engage: "I haven't been able to reach him. He knows we're here. We're not hiding."

Without divulging exact numbers, Thimmig says, "Thousands of hours and millions of dollars have been invested" in getting the schools off the ground. Thimmig waves off critcism that government dollars were being funneled through the school into Dwayne Wade's pockets; the dropout rate, he says, is "a big problem that needs a big solution." The schools are non-profits, he explains, and would be justified in spending some dollars on marketing and advertising their programs. Although, he adds, "it would have been tremendous if he had offered to do it at no charge." At this point, Thimmig says, he does not anticipate filing litigation for breach of contract. "Our message is that we're moving on."
Thimmig had little to say about Wade's wife's recent allegations of cheating and passing around STDs ("Although," he said, "if those allegations were true they would not be in keeping with strong family values"). Likewise, he was largely unconcerned about Wade's restaurants going down the tubes or his wearing funny band-aids on his face. The biggest bummer of all, Thimmig says, is that Wade could have had a positive impact on the dropout rate. "It's a tragedy of missed opportunity. Everybody gives up on these kids. We don't want to be the ones who do."

dwade signed a contract to help promote this program to help kids not drop out of school. After signing that contract and being paid for hit, he's reneged on it.

This article is coming from the viewpoint CEO of the non profit organization trying to reduce the dropout rate.

It's not an allegation, it's a fact that he totally dropped the ball here, and set a poor example.

wwwhat
03-15-2009, 01:44 AM

I'm 100% sure I LITERALLY said what Kobe did was very bad. I'm pretty sure I said it was awful. Actually, I know I did. When did I condone what Kobe did or even praise him???

Since you are stupid, I'll let you know dumb****. Saying someone did not rape another human being does not equal condoning adultery.

Me saying Kobe did not rape does NOT = condoning Kobe committing adultery. Do you get it, dumbass?

Wow. That was the worst, most faulty logic I have ever seen. Congratulations. Seriously. Get the hell outta here with that ********.

con⋅done
   /kənˈdoʊn/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhn-dohn] Show IPA
–verb (used with object), -doned, -don⋅ing.
1. to disregard or overlook (something illegal, objectionable, or the like).
2. to give tacit approval to: By his silence, he seemed to condone their behavior.
3. to pardon or forgive (an offense); excuse.
4. to cause the condonation of.
5. Law. to forgive or act so as to imply forgiveness of (a violation of the marriage vow).

So, you cannot overlook, disregard, or forgive Kobe's behavior in cheating on his wife; but you can slurp all over his dick in your sig and in your posts? OK, sure. And tbh, your ad hominem makes you look like the ******. Can you not hold a regular argument?

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 01:45 AM
did you read the first post or the article?

dwade signed a contract to help promote this program to help kids not drop out of school. After signing that contract and being paid for hit, he's reneged on it.

This article is coming from the viewpoint CEO of the non profit organization trying to reduce the dropout rate.

It's not an allegation, it's a fact that he totally dropped the ball here, and set a poor example.

No. Dwyane Wade is God. This can't be true. It's an allegation that is completely false just to tear down God because everybody else lies...not Dwyane Wade aka God.

wwwhat
03-15-2009, 01:45 AM
i have a feeling you look like the guy in your avator

Another ad-hominem, please keep up the great rep you're giving Laker fans.

wwwhat
03-15-2009, 01:46 AM
No. Dwyane Wade is God. This can't be true. It's an allegation that is completely false just to tear down God because everybody else lies...not Dwyane Wade aka God.

And finally you've come to the ultimate realization.

dandman1021
03-15-2009, 01:47 AM
whatever im done....wwwhat don't even bother.....let drop it and end this thread

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 01:47 AM
con⋅done
   /kənˈdoʊn/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhn-dohn] Show IPA
–verb (used with object), -doned, -don⋅ing.
1. to disregard or overlook (something illegal, objectionable, or the like).
2. to give tacit approval to: By his silence, he seemed to condone their behavior.
3. to pardon or forgive (an offense); excuse.
4. to cause the condonation of.
5. Law. to forgive or act so as to imply forgiveness of (a violation of the marriage vow).

So, you cannot overlook, disregard, or forgive Kobe's behavior in cheating on his wife; but you can slurp all over his dick in your sig and in your posts? OK, sure. And tbh, your ad hominem makes you look like the ******. Can you not hold a regular argument?

Read the definitions...then read my post.

WHEN DID I EVER CONDONE KOBE BRYANT CHEATING?

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 01:49 AM
Hey wwwhat, learn how to read. Seriously. I LITERALLY said that it was a "very bad thing" that Kobe Bryant cheated.

When did I condone what he did? I didn't.

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 01:50 AM
Kobe cheated on his wife...which was a very bad thing to do.

According to wwwhat, this is condoning cheating (even though I said it was bad:rolleyes:). He is what we call, an incredibly irrational and stupid person.

abe_froman
03-15-2009, 01:52 AM
what i tell everybody at the beging of this thread:pity:

extreme k.closs
03-15-2009, 01:53 AM
Another ad-hominem, please keep up the great rep you're giving Laker fans.

dont ever ****ing call me a laker fan. I'm a SACRAMENTO KINGS fan so what rep am i giving??

wwwhat
Hey wwwhat, learn how to read. Seriously. I LITERALLY said that it was a "very bad thing" that Kobe Bryant cheated.

When did I condone what he did? I didn't.

And you don't understand what I'm saying. I'm saying that for you to say you can't condone cheating but then to be a Kobe fan is rather contradicting. Just look at your sig "Kobe is just that great" is he so great on the court that you can compromise your morals to be a big fan of his?

ARMIN12NBA
I can't wait to see wwwhat's explanation to how I condone cheating.

Well, zomg dude, you said Kobe didn't murder somebody...that must mean you condone everything he does.

Well, zomg, you said Kobe was a good basketball player which means you condone all of his actions.

Basically his arguments summed up so far. :rolleyes:

wwwhat
03-15-2009, 01:55 AM
According to wwwhat, this is condoning cheating (even though I said it was bad:rolleyes:). He is what we call, an incredibly irrational and stupid person.

What's irrational is constantly throwing out ad-hominems and in the process call someone stupid when you don't even have the grammar of a middle school student.

extreme k.closs
03-15-2009, 01:56 AM
And finally you've come to the ultimate realization.

what is in the water over there?

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 01:56 AM
And you don't understand what I'm saying. I'm saying that for you to say you can't condone cheating but then to be a Kobe fan is rather contradicting. Just look at your sig "Kobe is just that great" is he so great on the court that you can compromise your morals to be a big fan of his?

When did I EVER say that Heat fans can't support Wade "on the court?" Find that post and we can move on from there.

BTW--I literally made a post a while back saying that Wade was an awesome player and that he's a beast and I have no problem with him on the court...so you're basically screwed. You tried and failed. I guess there's no harm in that...except for that fact that you failed big time.

ARMIN12NBA
03-15-2009, 01:58 AM
What's irrational is constantly throwing out ad-hominems and in the process call someone stupid when you don't even have the grammar of a middle school student.

Why do you constantly deflect?

wwwhat
03-15-2009, 01:58 AM

LOL at how far Lakers fans would go to protect their boy...even when their boy is probably an aggressive anal rapist and seducer of goats. How sad... :pity:

See what I can say when I put the word probably in my sentence?

wwwhat
03-15-2009, 01:59 AM
what is in the water over there?

Wade-erade, obviously.

extreme k.closs
03-15-2009, 02:05 AM
is that what you guys call his jizz??

wwwhat
03-15-2009, 02:08 AM
When did I EVER say that Heat fans can't support Wade "on the court?" Find that post and we can move on from there.

BTW--I literally made a post a while back saying that Wade was an awesome player and that he's a beast and I have no problem with him on the court...so you're basically screwed. You tried and failed. I guess there's no harm in that...except for that fact that you failed big time.

I'm going under the assumption that people choose their favorite players and teams based on certain characteristics such as their play, character, charisma, etc. I just guess you're a fan than only cares for their play and if they're doing good. Oh well I guess you're right I'm just the biggest failure because I've come to argue with the one person who connects nothing in life.

wwwhat
03-15-2009, 02:09 AM
is that what you guys call his jizz??

Quality post! Will read again!

HiphopRelated
03-15-2009, 10:42 AM
This he said/he said thing is getting really ridiculous in sports.

I care about the Heat and Wade's performance on the court. I could give a damn who he sleeps with or what business deal goes bust.

As long as he doesn't do anything to end up in jail(which would obviously affect on court performance)......I couldn't give a sh1t

Sports fan running around with a bunch of "OMG, girl!!...did you hear what he said???"

would fit in better here

http://suburbarazzi.lohudblogs.com/files/2007/10/view-cast-with-vieira.jpg

opaloco chicho
03-15-2009, 10:45 AM
Hi haters..............

ATX
03-15-2009, 11:46 AM
Wow, really...Another Hate on Wade thread. Anything to tear this man down this year huh? It's funny how much dirt comes up when your in the midst of an MVP type of season. I guess when you get to the top of your game, everybody just wants to tear you limb from limb, especially Laker fans...Why is it that Laker fans HATE this man SOOO much?...Are you threatened by him in some way? Seriously I want to know. Any chance they get they bash on Wade....over and over, just negativity and ill will. Threads made for pure hateful reasons should be closed, especially ones that have nothing to do with basketball. I could find ten times as many articles that have something positive to say about Wades character than bad ones....but you haters are going to hate, regardless.

If Wade was having just a normal year as far as production on the court, I bet none of these articles get written. Besides, that article is increadibly biased. If it was good journalisticly it would have both sides to this situation. I love how for no reason the author just throws out the "Cheating on his wife" thing. Sure, I believe everything I read in small town biased publications obviously trying to slander the mans image....Dumb. Wade has participated and lead countless numbers of charitable events, but nobody remembers all the good things he does for his community when your looking for reasons to tear him down. Maybe he's just trying to get his own life back in order before reaching out again.

IRUAM #21
03-15-2009, 12:04 PM
Why does this always happen :pity:

dandman1021
03-15-2009, 12:22 PM
don't forget Wade bought his mother a church....everyone makes mistakes but jesus christ get the **** over them

zsiddiqui23
03-15-2009, 12:43 PM
I think us Laker fans bash wade because we were in the SAME scenario as you guys..and obviously we didnt get the benefit of the doubt. When kobe had an amazing year..scoring 35 pts a game and scoring an unbelievable 81 pts, carrying a talentless team to the playoffs and nearly knocking out the suns..we wanted him to win MVP. Unfortunately, we learned the hard way that the MVP award is based alot on your teams success as well..wade doesnt have that. If wade won MVP..i think it'd be a HUGE slap in the face to kobe..and i for one wouldnt be happy either.

Edwin
03-15-2009, 01:01 PM
I dont consider what he was doing as charity because he was still getting money from the organization to be there, if im not mistaken. So it was like business deal. He wasnt doing this for free. He didnt enjoy it so he left. If this was a real charity, he would have done it on something that meant a lot to him. obviously, this issue did not mean a lot to him so he left and he was getting paid. so it was just another business deal to him. i dont blame wade, but the organization. choose the right people before you go out picking up celebrities to represent ur organization.