PDA

View Full Version : prediction

EX-TREME
03-13-2009, 06:57 PM
predict orlando magic record, seeding and how far they will go in the post season.

my guess is 58-22 at 3 seed and a 2 round exit with 7 games against boston celtics

MAC10TIZZY
03-13-2009, 10:58 PM
so you are saying cleveland is gonna get the 1 seed?

EX-TREME
03-16-2009, 11:47 AM
so you are saying cleveland is gonna get the 1 seed?

there is a possibility that we can catch 2nd seed, maybe even 1st seed.

Chazm
03-16-2009, 04:39 PM
^I doubt it. I would like it, but I don't see us catching Cleveland

MAC10TIZZY
03-16-2009, 09:52 PM
we can def. start by beating them tomorrow!!!!

OrLMaGiK1
03-17-2009, 11:04 AM
Season Record: 61-21
Playoff Seed: 2nd
Eastern Conference Semis loss to Boston in 6 games

If we happen to meet Cleveland in the Conference Finals we can beat them.

So depending on who wins it in the west which it will probably be L.A. We'll lose to L.A. because Kobe will be too much for us and we wont have Jameer. He was a big factor for us in the 2 wins against L.A. this season.

MAC10TIZZY
03-17-2009, 08:34 PM
i def. miss jameer, but alston is holding his own

cheech309
03-19-2009, 01:02 PM
A dream come true eastern conference final for us would be us facing cleveland. idc if cleveland has the home court advantage, in a 7 game series we would take care of business. im not scared of cleveland, they have one player...shut him down 2 games in a 7 game series we win. he can go off for forty in our other two wins but it wont matter because nobody else poses a threat to us. and mo williams is a fool if he actually thought he deserved to be in the all star game. if it wasnt for jameer getting hurt he wouldnt have even sniffed the festivities in phoenix.

EX-TREME
03-19-2009, 02:21 PM
A dream come true eastern conference final for us would be us facing cleveland. idc if cleveland has the home court advantage, in a 7 game series we would take care of business. im not scared of cleveland, they have one player...shut him down 2 games in a 7 game series we win. he can go off for forty in our other two wins but it wont matter because nobody else poses a threat to us. and mo williams is a fool if he actually thought he deserved to be in the all star game. if it wasnt for jameer getting hurt he wouldnt have even sniffed the festivities in phoenix.

i want to face cleveland too. i am pretty confident that we could take them out in a series. :)

JNore151
03-19-2009, 02:39 PM
^^word up......i think if we play boston its 60/40 boston beats us but i still like our chances against them but against the cavs, we defently got the advantage.....

EX-TREME
03-19-2009, 04:49 PM
^^word up......i think if we play boston its 60/40 boston beats us but i still like our chances against them but against the cavs, we defently got the advantage.....

same thing with us and detriot. we are in clevelands heads. dwight is to quick for cavs frrontline and dwight intimidates bron, he can force lebron into a jumpshooter and keep the rest of the supporting cast in check we should get in good shape

EX-TREME
03-19-2009, 05:02 PM
and btw i think we should rest our starters and prepare for the playoffs as well letting our bench develope