PDA

View Full Version : ugh the pistons!

MAC10TIZZY
03-09-2009, 10:23 PM
............i hate every single one of them :-(

Dray13
03-09-2009, 11:39 PM
No kiddin...we still cant beat em. Even w/o B.Wallace and Billups they still own us. At this point Im beginning to think its more mental than anything else.

rapjuicer06
03-10-2009, 12:28 AM
this is why you don't have a team built on shooters, if their cold the team won't do good. can't win a championship with that

MagicBucsSox
03-10-2009, 08:25 AM
no its prince owns turk, our pg's cant stick 6'5 stuckey or 6'4 billups and they have too many big bodies for our 1. aand god forbid leaving jj redick in who gave up every damn big shot under 2mins

JNore151
03-10-2009, 01:00 PM
............i hate every single one of them :-(

u just a hater......i hate them too...lol...maxiel and mcdyess just own us on the boards...but i think its all mental i mean reddikk just lookd scard to shoot , d12 needs to get dat "killer instint", but i do like what svg has been doing recently playing gortat and howard together kind of a "twin towers" thing haha.....mikal also seemed intimidated...rafer was throwing up wild shots,....aj was the only one with the confidence to take tough shots but we need shard doing that....did u know howrd only has scord like 7 pts or sumthing like dat in the 4th quarter against these guys in total this season.....yo....i hate to say it but they truly are "tougher" than us......sumone needs to step up!!!! if this was hockey we'd definetly need sumone to fight sheed, antonio or maxiel....yo even walter hermann had a "swag" against us.....

MAC10TIZZY
03-10-2009, 11:09 PM
look when your hands are bigger than the actual ball(hermann))its easly to do trick moves...what a buster that guy

Jonathan2323
03-10-2009, 11:10 PM
Pistons have your # thats for sure.

Sandman
03-11-2009, 01:40 AM
Rasheed makes them our nemesis, IMO. He is a good post defender at center, even against Dwight, but he plays an offensive game like a SF/PF and that takes Dwight out of his comfort zone and out from under the basket where he can get rebounds.

Games vs. Detroit are going to be those that we miss Jameer the most.

EX-TREME
03-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Pistons have your # thats for sure.

i know. i want the magic to face the pistons in the first round. if we beat them it would be a huge confidence booster as we pass to the second round.

EX-TREME
03-11-2009, 12:28 PM
u just a hater......i hate them too...lol...maxiel and mcdyess just own us on the boards...but i think its all mental i mean reddikk just lookd scard to shoot , d12 needs to get dat "killer instint", but i do like what svg has been doing recently playing gortat and howard together kind of a "twin towers" thing haha.....mikal also seemed intimidated...rafer was throwing up wild shots,....aj was the only one with the confidence to take tough shots but we need shard doing that....did u know howrd only has scord like 7 pts or sumthing like dat in the 4th quarter against these guys in total this season.....yo....i hate to say it but they truly are "tougher" than us......sumone needs to step up!!!! if this was hockey we'd definetly need sumone to fight sheed, antonio or maxiel....yo even walter hermann had a "swag" against us.....

i like the howard and gortat on the floor. it will help us with the boards and post defense. but i think svg should play battie instead of gortat in clutch time. i think svg was trying to mix it up so he can figure out which lineup is most effective against the pistons. lee should play instead of jj in fourth quarter. i agree with the sheed thing. someone need to shut his mouth. his yapping is annoying to me as he picks up tech's.

MAC10TIZZY
03-11-2009, 08:51 PM
this is why you don't have a team built on shooters, if their cold the team won't do good. can't win a championship with that

umm dude? we are 30 games above 500 because we are built around shooters(and dwight) dont be dumb :-)

x45x
03-17-2009, 11:20 AM
umm dude? we are 30 games above 500 because we are built around shooters(and dwight) dont be dumb :-)

no he's right, look at games lost, check out 3pt% howard gets doubled then now what, cant score inside, cant score outside. At some point coaching has to set up plays and teach players the be in position. I know, orlando has to actually play basketball one day. not a magic fan but at this rate yacking up 3s and tossing it inside for a bailout from howard for a 7 game series against cavs, celts, la? would you put your house on it? at some point offensive plays has to be ran. defense too i mean your coach is an idiot. how many time can u let a little point guard dive to the hoop uncontested(rondo, stucky, iverson, cp3, drose) or watch sheed put up 3s. and not call plays to stop it or at least try. its all coaching.

MAC10TIZZY
03-17-2009, 08:32 PM
no he's right, look at games lost, check out 3pt% howard gets doubled then now what, cant score inside, cant score outside. At some point coaching has to set up plays and teach players the be in position. I know, orlando has to actually play basketball one day. not a magic fan but at this rate yacking up 3s and tossing it inside for a bailout from howard for a 7 game series against cavs, celts, la? would you put your house on it? at some point offensive plays has to be ran. defense too i mean your coach is an idiot. how many time can u let a little point guard dive to the hoop uncontested(rondo, stucky, iverson, cp3, drose) or watch sheed put up 3s. and not call plays to stop it or at least try. its all coaching.

smh at your whole quote!!!!!!!!!we are working on our 50th win this early in the season. are there games when are three's are off? ya....every team in the league has that.....considering there are only four teams(and maybe five including the spurs) at the fifty win mark, i would say we are a well built team. could we afford a slasher? ya......can lee, turk , and pietrus do it? ya........and i think your an IDIOT for thinking vangundy is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! AND P.S. who doesn't rondo,stucky (i will not give you iverson) cp3, and drose run game on? i think you need to reach atleast 100 posts before you can come up in here with your incosistent stats...........just my opinion :-)

x45x
03-18-2009, 09:32 AM
smh at your whole quote!!!!!!!!!we are working on our 50th win this early in the season. are there games when are three's are off? ya....every team in the league has that.....considering there are only four teams(and maybe five including the spurs) at the fifty win mark, i would say we are a well built team. could we afford a slasher? ya......can lee, turk , and pietrus do it? ya........and i think your an IDIOT for thinking vangundy is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! AND P.S. who doesn't rondo,stucky (i will not give you iverson) cp3, and drose run game on? i think you need to reach atleast 100 posts before you can come up in here with your incosistent stats...........just my opinion :-)

dang kid calm down , i c u cant handle critisisim. I all i did was tell the truth. I understand fans and defending your team. But it is what it is. And your opinion and your posts mean nothing, i have a life so sorry if cant sit home all day and put up a 100 post. and look what happen tonight, Howard got double took only 8 shots, your precious well built team shot 35% 3s and lost. I mean its right there. denial buddy get over it. and stop bringing up how many win in a season. that dont mean *****. PLAYOFFS 7 games is all that matter. dont believe me c atlanta cleveland last year, won 40+ and gave the c's one hell of a fight, c dallas and they're 60+ win lost to miami. cleveland swept spurs, then got manhandled in finals. i know your a boy, prolly teenager. y cuz you cant understand reason, bring up useless stats and u get offended easly, all signs of teenage rebelion. u want the truth? Here it is. your team has no playmaker. u got superstar= howard, role players=shooters and thats it. NO team in nba history won a championship without one, lets look recent past, pierce, ginobli, wade, kobe, mr bigshot billups i mean on and on.you know im right. now accept it and move on. good bye and good day.

x45x
03-18-2009, 09:44 AM
one more thing, spurs never had high % in 3s or FT and how many championship do they have? But they find a way huh? More useless stats.

EX-TREME
03-18-2009, 04:32 PM
dang kid calm down , i c u cant handle critisisim. I all i did was tell the truth. I understand fans and defending your team. But it is what it is. And your opinion and your posts mean nothing, i have a life so sorry if cant sit home all day and put up a 100 post. and look what happen tonight, Howard got double took only 8 shots, your precious well built team shot 35% 3s and lost. I mean its right there. denial buddy get over it. and stop bringing up how many win in a season. that dont mean *****. PLAYOFFS 7 games is all that matter. dont believe me c atlanta cleveland last year, won 40+ and gave the c's one hell of a fight, c dallas and they're 60+ win lost to miami. cleveland swept spurs, then got manhandled in finals. i know your a boy, prolly teenager. y cuz you cant understand reason, bring up useless stats and u get offended easly, all signs of teenage rebelion. u want the truth? Here it is. your team has no playmaker. u got superstar= howard, role players=shooters and thats it. NO team in nba history won a championship without one, lets look recent past, pierce, ginobli, wade, kobe, mr bigshot billups i mean on and on.you know im right. now accept it and move on. good bye and good day.

1. sometimes we play outside inside and other times we feed the ball to dwight. rashard was in a shooting slump. he should slash to the basket or rebound the ball instead of chucking up threes.
2. regular season means homecourt
3. cleveland got swept in the finals by the spurs
4. we have hedo or alston to set up plays for us.
5. REALLY roleplayers = shard, hedo,jameer,gortat,battie,pietrus,lee etc
6. those are clutch players but we got 3 clutch players.

x45x = :pity:

MAC10TIZZY
03-18-2009, 08:42 PM

dwight is a center, 8 shots on any given night with a team of shooters(by a center) is pretty good...and we lost to the cavs by four(on a late 3 seconds call on dwight and then a mysterious ghost call on lee) cavs have only lost what 12 games (one being by us) so id say we played pretty well agianst them...atlanta was last years cinderella team. what does being a boy and teenager have anything to do with this....smh........and how can you say we have no playmaker? turk is prolly one of theee best playmakers at the sf postion outside of lebron...rashard plays soft as a twinkie fillin' somtimes but he sure does knock down some three's, actually he, um , leads the league in them.....and if you are gonna sit here and tell me the spurs dynasty was from the play of ginobli (duncan, robinson, horry, and parker would of been a much more logical statement) than yeah i do question your knowledge about what wins championships.....if you ask me....i say team wins championships.......and ya illl go on the record and say we play the best team ball IN THE LEAGUE.........GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAC10TIZZY
03-18-2009, 10:45 PM
and please forgive me, we shot 35% from three that night, is that bad? the cavs shot 31.5%...and the league's best team shoots 39%....can you guess who that team is? yep, its us.....so now what?

x45x
03-22-2009, 01:54 PM
and please forgive me, we shot 35% from three that night, is that bad? the cavs shot 31.5%...and the league's best team shoots 39%....can you guess who that team is? yep, its us.....so now what?

hi mack im back(rhymes), remember i have life sorry took so long. uhh? yeah you just proved my point. cavs, spurs celts, can shoot 10 15 20% 3s and still win thats the point of this whole disagreement. orlando needs to shoot 3s in the 38 39 40 percentile mark to win. and being a boy has everything to do with this, young people are naive (showing a lack of experience, judgment, or information). Refuse to reason and only believe what they want. I apologize for offending you. About ginobly?(sc) I clearly wrote recent. And ("robinson, horry, and parker would of been a much more logical statement") uhhhhh no! all role players. Robinson couldnt do it without duncan, horry is the definition of role player and parker is a beast, but is a liability on defense. I know spurs is a defensive team but he gets beat an awful lot needs alot of weakside help.
About Lewis yeah you better lead the league in 3s shooting so many. Thats like Iverson leading the league in scoring, shooting the ball a million times you better. and last Hedo (i drive to the hoop in slow motion) Turkoglu a playmaker? yeah sure. he is bad *** though, but you cant build a team around him. very solid role player, he's also slow on D

MAC10TIZZY
03-22-2009, 11:19 PM
no we dont need to shoot 40% to win, we shoot 40% and have 51 wins...we are that good!!! GO MAGIC...+

EX-TREME
03-23-2009, 11:09 AM
hi mack im back(rhymes), remember i have life sorry took so long. uhh? yeah you just proved my point. cavs, spurs celts, can shoot 10 15 20% 3s and still win thats the point of this whole disagreement. orlando needs to shoot 3s in the 38 39 40 percentile mark to win. and being a boy has everything to do with this, young people are naive (showing a lack of experience, judgment, or information). Refuse to reason and only believe what they want. I apologize for offending you. About ginobly?(sc) I clearly wrote recent. And ("robinson, horry, and parker would of been a much more logical statement") uhhhhh no! all role players. Robinson couldnt do it without duncan, horry is the definition of role player and parker is a beast, but is a liability on defense. I know spurs is a defensive team but he gets beat an awful lot needs alot of weakside help.
About Lewis yeah you better lead the league in 3s shooting so many. Thats like Iverson leading the league in scoring, shooting the ball a million times you better. and last Hedo (i drive to the hoop in slow motion) Turkoglu a playmaker? yeah sure. he is bad *** though, but you cant build a team around him. very solid role player, he's also slow on D

1.magic have shown also that they can shoot low pct and still win games.
2.really david robinson roleplayer wtf ginobili could be a all star but pop wants him on the bench.
3. lewis is leading also in takes and made in threes.
4. wtf hedo is a good scorer he can take it at the hoop and shoot the rock and set up plays for a teammate. he is very hard to contain.we don't always need him to set up plays.

Anon
03-24-2009, 06:23 PM
It's not like we have 4 Kyle Korver clones on the court with Howard. Lewis and Turk are terrific "all around" offensive players as is Nelson. We have yet to win a championship because our best player is only 23! Have no doubt, championship's are on the way.