PDA

View Full Version : Bigger quitter, Current Tracy Mcgrady or Toronto Vince?

Taintedsword
03-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Bigger quitter, Current Tracy Mcgrady or Toronto Vince?

SHOCKEY80
03-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Current Tracy McGrady

Goon.Weezy
03-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Vincent Lamar Carter

carter15
03-09-2009, 11:07 PM
i bet ur a raptors fan

JIDsanity
03-09-2009, 11:16 PM
This is gonna get closed

still1ballin
03-09-2009, 11:17 PM
tmac

Fear_GAS_OLDier
03-09-2009, 11:18 PM
what did vince do? i've asked several, but i've never seen him quit while in toronto, he obviously didnt like it but didnt not play maybe im wrong but i never saw it

Kaptain Kanada
03-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Vince... he played like a punk at the end of his time in Toronto... even said he'd never dunk again because it is over rated.

He could have been a man... like JO... play hard so that you get traded and still have respect around the league. I was at the Raptors game vs. the Heat on Friday night.... JO got a good cheer from the crowd. Vince the bum gets booed every time he's back in TO.

lorenz00
03-09-2009, 11:28 PM
what did vince do? i've asked several, but i've never seen him quit while in toronto, he obviously didnt like it but didnt not play maybe im wrong but i never saw it

wow! you didnt know? vince carter was saying the final play for the other team to know what the raptors do.... and he doesnt play hard and is just fooling around in the court. VC IS THE WORST! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO VC Sucks LEts go raptors VC SUcks

sixer04fan
03-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Current T-Mac isn't a quitter, it's just that his leg is detached from his body... He pushed himself to limp through half of the games this year.

More shats!
03-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Vince and there is not even a debate.

Kaptain Kanada
03-09-2009, 11:34 PM
**** vc

carter15
03-09-2009, 11:35 PM
wow! you didnt know? vince carter was saying the final play for the other team to know what the raptors do.... and he doesnt play hard and is just fooling around in the court. VC IS THE WORST! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO VC Sucks LEts go raptors VC SUcks

that is a rumour.

More shats!
03-09-2009, 11:35 PM

This is just a little reminder of how big of a piece of crap he was in his last few years in TO.

Watch this son then you can talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuqD9XiMNv0

prash
03-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Toronto Vince.. and it's not even close. LOL @ the guy who doesn't know that Vince quit on the Raptors.

T-Mac wants to stay in Houston, but he desperately needs to get healthy.

Ollie Tabooger
03-09-2009, 11:41 PM
T-mac is not a quitter. He never was, and he isn't now. How could you even say that? This should be closed

Ollie Tabooger
03-09-2009, 11:42 PM
vince is, though

JIDsanity
03-09-2009, 11:42 PM
VC left T-Dot with what they gave him... nothing

JIDsanity
03-09-2009, 11:46 PM
This is just a little reminder of how big of a piece of crap he was in his last few years in TO.

:pity:
What was he thinking going to his graduation, and he had the nerve to talk to his mother about personal matters. :rolleyes:

Afridi786
03-09-2009, 11:53 PM

Half the **** isn't even that bad, don't tell both sides of the story, and is heavily biased.

More shats!
03-09-2009, 11:58 PM
:pity:
What was he thinking going to his graduation, and he had the nerve to talk to his mother about personal matters. :rolleyes:

What was he thinking not playing hard for years.

What was he thinking telling the oposing team what play the Raptors where going to do.

what was he thinking of spitting in the face franchise that gave his mom his own parking spot and gave him all he wanted.

what was he thinking turning his back on the fans that had his back for years and voted him for the all Star games for years,look at him now the dude can even get selected by the coaches.

But you are right is all about those 2 things.:rolleyes:.You know nothing sir and you dint watch the stuff that happen in those days to give your opinion.

carter15
03-09-2009, 11:59 PM

i wonder who made that video..o ya a canadian network...there bitter just lik the rest of the toronto fans.
10. report
9. nobody wud care but toronto fans need anything they can since vince left.
8. u cant dunk when ur gettin benched neways.
7. yet to c what he did wrong.
6. ok...i was annoyed to when he always got hurt..but sometimes u cant rly help it.
5. ****in hilarious
4. if raptors fans r mad at him for that..u guys r ****in spoiled...vince single handledly got u guys there and ur mad cuz he went to his graduation!!!
3. hahaha i mean bosh wasnt gonna win mvp :P
2. raptors fans r made at vince cuz their gms r imcopatent
1. ok u got legit beef on that one.

all in all..raptors fans g2 give it up...ur gonna lose another superstar in bosh and then u guys will all hate him as well.

akesh99
03-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Half the **** isn't even that bad, don't tell both sides of the story, and is heavily biased.

One of the BEST dunkers in NBA HISTORY refused to dunk by saying "it was overrated" You, don't think theres anything wrong with that?? PLUS even if it is just a report, there should NEVER be any suspiscion about a player tipping off another team. IN ADDITION to all this, he even ADMITTED he didn't try in his last few years in Toronto. He was Toronto's savior and everyone LOVED him but the guy quit on the fans and the organization. That right there proves to me that while he'll always be a great athlete, he'll never be a worthy team player.

carter15
03-10-2009, 12:01 AM

What was he thinking telling the oposing team what play the Raptors where going to do.
what was he thinking of spitting in the face franchise that gave his mom his own parking spot and gave him all he wanted.

what was he thinking turning his back on the fans that had his back for years and voted him for the all Star games for years,look at him now the dude can even get selected by the coaches.

But you are right is all about those 2 things.:rolleyes:.You know nothing sir and you dint watch the stuff that happen in those days to give your opinion.

take it back....but whose to say it wasnt just the last season or so with toronto he didnt give it his all cuz he was getting benched on a **** team where he was by far the best player....its as if the team wanted to lose by benching him....who thinks wade gave it his all last season?

and yet again...find me evidence he tipped off the sonics..its just a report up till now

JIDsanity
03-10-2009, 12:03 AM

what was he thinking turning his back on the fans that had his back for years and voted him for the all Star games for years.look at him now the dude can even get selected by the coaches.

But you are right is all about those 2 things.:rolleyes:

You know nothing sir and you dint watch the stuff that happen in those dark days to give your opinion.

If you really wanna go lets: #7 not even a reason to hate someone, just completely stupid.
Telling the opposing team the play? A rumor, called false by both coaches, and players from both team, I'd find the link, but you can yourself, but I doubt you will try.
The Mo Pete thing, haha that was funny, that still cracks me up.
I just said that dunking is overrated, and I will never dunk again, you hate me now too?

More shats!
03-10-2009, 12:04 AM

The man dint play hard and that is the ultimate NO NO in sports.Specially when he started to quit when the Raptors gave him the big contract.He put his value down and when time came to trade him we could get nothing for him.

But you are right that isn't so bad:rolleyes:.Only Raptors fan that watch his last few years in TO know how big of a pile of crap he was.

JIDsanity
03-10-2009, 12:04 AM

lol exactly, It's like they put together the shittiest list ever just to put him down.

bambam27
03-10-2009, 12:06 AM
whatever, im a raps fan and yes VC killed us with a couple of buzzer beaters and that must be a good feeling playing against your old team.....but VC is a quitter.

cubsbullsbears
03-10-2009, 12:07 AM
at least vince could win a playoff series unlike tmac who has pllayed with much more talent