PDA

View Full Version : What will our record be this year? Why?

kosar4president
03-08-2009, 04:19 PM
I think our record will be better this year than last. We do have an easier schedule this year. I believe we can realistically go 7-9 this year. We will have this improvement because Quinn (like it or not) will give us the leadership we need for rebuilding this year. I do however not believe for a minute that he is going to be the face of the franchise. I don't think we will have one until at least 2010.

IndiansFan337
03-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I think our record will be better this year than last. We do have an easier schedule this year. I believe we can realistically go 7-9 this year. We will have this improvement because Quinn (like it or not) will give us the leadership we need for rebuilding this year. I do however not believe for a minute that he is going to be the face of the franchise. I don't think we will have one until at least 2010.

I'm going to say 6-10 right now, but that is in no way set in stone. The draft decisions will factor into my overall decision heading into next season quite heavily.

Rockets&Browns
03-08-2009, 08:01 PM
It all depends on the players we have. As of now we'll probably win 3 games, because our overall team is worse than last years. Yeah Winslow has issues but he is the only person with heart we had. Our defense is no better nor is the offense. We still don't have a QB, because ManKok doesn't really like Brady!

Drunk Kosar 19
03-08-2009, 08:27 PM
14-2 just a little better then the turnaround dolphins and all because we draft a stud rb like beanie and sign charlie batch to lead our team to victory...

tjlipford
03-09-2009, 01:17 AM
14-2 just a little better then the turnaround dolphins and all because we draft a stud rb like beanie and sign charlie batch to lead our team to victory...
I hope you are not serious. 14-2???? In our wildest dreams. We probably will go 3-13 this year. Its clear to see that we are rebuilding through the draft. We haven't went after any big name free agents and traded one of the cancers out of here. Hopefully we build our D up (like Baltimore or Pittsburgh) because that's the only way we are going to ever compete with the Steelers or the Ravens.

prodigy
03-09-2009, 11:11 AM
right now: likely- 6-10 at best: 7-9

after the draft: lets see what they do here.

rhaas74
03-09-2009, 01:14 PM
As of right now my guess would be 5-11. A win better but nothing spectacular. I think the following year we will jump to about 10 wins.