PDA

View Full Version : Who would your team rather play??

charlsdq7
03-08-2009, 12:45 AM
A team that has played a close game da night before and lost
A team that has played a close game da night before and won
Or
A team that got blown out and da starters prolly only played in the 3qrt??

GoatMilk
03-08-2009, 12:53 AM

superkegger
03-08-2009, 12:59 AM
i'd like to play a team that isn't very good. and why do you go from using da in the first two questions to the in the 3rd quesiton? did you forget for a second you were an internet gangsta?

JordansBulls
03-08-2009, 01:00 AM
A team that has played a close game da night before and won
Or
A team that got blown out and da starters prolly only played in the 3qrt??

Team that played the close game and won. To me it means they are looking for a win and won't come out playing bad.

charlsdq7
03-08-2009, 01:05 AM
i'd like to play a team that isn't very good. and why do you go from using da in the first two questions to the in the 3rd quesiton? did you forget for a second you were an internet gangsta?

lol dam u notice all details dont you...:eyebrow:

superkegger
03-08-2009, 01:11 AM
lol dam u notice all details dont you...:eyebrow:

just sayin....if you're going to use "da" in place of the, one would think its because its natural vocabulary for you, but when you use the, it makes me think you're trying to be an internet gangsta.

anyway.

I wouldn't want to play a team that got blown out or came off a tough loss. depending on the caliber of team. when a team comes off a tough or embarrasing loss, many times the best therapy for that is to play another game and exorcise that demon. After those kinds of losses you want to play again to prove to yourself and to others that you can win, and that loss wasn't typical.

Now, if say Cleveland has one of those kinds of losses (like to idk, houston) and then plays SA the next night, I wouldn't want to be SA. Which is what actually happened. Houston embarrased cleveland, and then cleveland torched SA (granted no TD or Manu, but still).

charlsdq7
03-08-2009, 04:48 AM
I aint no internet gangsta i just messed dat part up... hehe

charlsdq7
03-09-2009, 01:20 PM
A team that has played a close game da night before and lost fo sure

LTS
03-09-2009, 01:32 PM
A team that won a close game the night before

chicago lulz
03-09-2009, 01:47 PM
A team that has lost a close game the night before and lost
A team that has lost a close game the night before and won

lololol. Why would anyone choose the first option?