PDA

View Full Version : Big Baby ejected after flagrant on Varejao

JJ81
03-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Boston forward Glen "Big Baby" Davis was ejected from the Celtics' game against Cleveland for a flagrant foul in the third quarter.

Davis wrapped up Anderson Varejao under the basket to keep him from an easy layup, causing tempers to erupt. LeBron James and Ray Allen began jawing at each other while officials tried to separate them; they were each called for technical fouls, as was Cavs center Zydrunas Ilgauskas.

Leon Powe entered the game as Davis' replacement for the Celtics, who were already missing regular power forward Kevin Garnett because of a knee injury.

Link: http://www.nba.com/2009/news/03/06/celtics.davis.ejection.ap/index.html

Boston still won, despite being undermanned. Anyone got a video link to this altercation?

bostncelts34
03-06-2009, 11:45 PM
wasnt that big of a deal..

op12
03-06-2009, 11:51 PM
it was a pretty hard foul but big baby isnt malicious so i dont think he meant to do it quite so hard. there was about 3 or 4 big bodies flying around there so i think it just looked worse than it was. but it should have been called flagrant but not ejected.

EddieB
03-06-2009, 11:52 PM
Big Baby should get suspended

bostncelts34
03-06-2009, 11:54 PM

give me a break. If you want to go there, Kobe should be in jail. God stop being ignorant.

Free Throw
03-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Andy went up for the shot Big Baby got him around the neck.

More than likely didn't have a bad intent, it just looked bad how it ended up.
Dang did it look like it hurt though, he hit the floor with a thud.

Nirvanaskurdt
03-07-2009, 12:08 AM
cavs came out flat in the game..

Er1c
03-07-2009, 12:10 AM
give me a break. If you want to go there, Kobe should be in jail. God stop being ignorant.

stop being such a hater. if he gets suspened, its not surprising

KmB728
03-07-2009, 12:22 AM

:eyebrow: does this have to do with the fact you root for the Lakers?

Teeboy1487
03-07-2009, 12:40 AM
The foul was not that bad. I think everyone is overreacting.

MVPedroia
03-07-2009, 12:46 AM
he grabbed his neck then let go immediately....and yes Kobe should be in jail

zezak
03-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Maybe it will stop him from flopping?

JJ81
03-07-2009, 12:49 AM
:eyebrow: does this have to do with the fact you root for the Lakers?

Yes, obviously. That's why he said it.

NYMetros
03-07-2009, 12:51 AM
It was the right call, going off of the rule book. But you obviously have not been watching basketball for very long if you think that warrants a suspension. That used to be considered just a hard foul. Times have changed, that's for sure.

IDB Josh M
03-07-2009, 12:56 AM
Looks slightly less severe than what McHale did to Rambis so many years ago. Actually, I was surprised it was decided to be a Flagrant 2 that warranted an ejection.

Eddie B, I luv yah as a fellow laker fan, but, its those types of comments that make Lakers fans look irrational.

Corey
03-07-2009, 12:58 AM
To me, the foul was on the border between a flagrant 1 and a flagrant 2. The refs gave him a 2, and he was ejected. If he gets a 1 or 2 game suspension, I'll be surprised, and fairly annoyed.

GspLAL
03-07-2009, 01:20 AM
It was the right call, going off of the rule book. But you obviously have not been watching basketball for very long if you think that warrants a suspension. That used to be considered just a hard foul. Times have changed, that's for sure.

So because times have changed they should not consider it? Just like you said times have changed..

S.J.Basketball
03-07-2009, 01:40 AM
I was watching it and Varejo really acts dramatic when he gets hit. He flops and rolls around faking he's hurt like a pansy soccer player would. He's rolling on the ground one second acting as if he's hurt and then gets up in a split second with a burst of energy ready to fight. He would do well in WWE if his basketball career ended. Such a pansy I swear.

Definetly shouldn't have been a flagrant 2. Ridiculous call.

tdunk21
03-07-2009, 01:52 AM
no offense to anyone but i hate when some idiots call flagrant fouls are silly flops and fake rolls...grow up and stop complainin about varejao flopping...that was a clear flagrant 2 and big baby davis deserves a suspension...

someone on this thread called varejao a pansy...watch this video of big baby....talk about pansies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzR60xPDLQs

GspLAL
03-07-2009, 01:54 AM
I guess no one noticed that flop by Davis when Big Z came up to him and started shoving him huh?

S.J.Basketball
03-07-2009, 02:00 AM
no offense to anyone but i hate when some idiots call flagrant fouls are silly flops and fake rolls...grow up and stop complainin about varejao flopping...that was a clear flagrant 2 and big baby davis deserves a suspension...

someone on this thread called varejao a pansy...watch this video of big baby....talk about pansies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzR60xPDLQs

You wanna know what I hate? Bad posts combined with terrible grammar.^

If you think Varejao didn't sell that flagrant 2 foul I suggest looking into getting some specs.

S.J.Basketball
03-07-2009, 02:07 AM

I'm not quoting your post because I wanna respond to it, but I wanted to say that is a HORRIBLE tattoo dood. BOSTON with gangster style letters with a clover at the end. LOL. Are you planning on seeing the world or is Boston your hood for life? I hope it's not real...

tdunk21
03-07-2009, 02:07 AM
You wanna know what I hate? Bad posts combined with terrible grammar.^

If you think Varejao didn't sell that flagrant 2 foul I suggest looking into getting some specs.

stop complaining man...u an english teacher now??lookin for grammar and punctuation mistakes...lol

that is not fair play man...

LA_Raiders
03-07-2009, 02:13 AM
BB is a Cry bb, but he still will get suspended...

iced_earth4
03-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Close this thread now! These people are all morons!

IDB Josh M
03-07-2009, 02:31 AM
Wow! Varajao was rolling around like a P***y after that. You know Varajao, after Rambis took a hard foul (that was harder than what you went through) from Mchale, he didn't roll around like a P***, he got up, and got in McHale's face! You ... rolled around like a little ******. Hey! Do you have any tampons in your purse?

RealistRocket34
03-07-2009, 03:19 AM
LeBron should be suspended for sprinting to Glen Davis.

I know Melo would be.

tdunk21
03-07-2009, 03:37 AM
LeBron should be suspended for sprinting to Glen Davis.

I know Melo would be.

are u out of ur mind...lebron should be suspended just for sprinting towards big baby davis??? wow

Kings Faithful
03-07-2009, 03:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlByVWEEXE8&feature=related

1:55-2:00 - No Foul
9:24-9:30 - Foul, Not Flagrant
Glen Davis - Foul, Flagrant, and Ejection? I don't think so. Flagrant 1 at the MOST.

For those of you who haven't seen that video, you should because it will open your eyes. Back on subject thoe, there is no way Davis should have been ejected and a suspension would just be ridiculous. Ive seen harder fouls against the Kings this season that weren't ejections.

Fordy
03-07-2009, 04:00 AM
I'm not quoting your post because I wanna respond to it, but I wanted to say that is a HORRIBLE tattoo dood. BOSTON with gangster style letters with a clover at the end. LOL. Are you planning on seeing the world or is Boston your hood for life? I hope it's not real...

what do you care? you sound like you want to be his mom or something.:laugh:

GspLAL
03-07-2009, 05:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlByVWEEXE8&feature=related

1:55-2:00 - No Foul
9:24-9:30 - Foul, Not Flagrant
Glen Davis - Foul, Flagrant, and Ejection? I don't think so. Flagrant 1 at the MOST.

For those of you who haven't seen that video, you should because it will open your eyes. Back on subject thoe, there is no way Davis should have been ejected and a suspension would just be ridiculous. Ive seen harder fouls against the Kings this season that weren't ejections.

hahahaha you take every opportunity to somehow bring up that series, get over it kid.

Kings Faithful
03-07-2009, 05:08 AM
hahahaha you take every opportunity to somehow bring up that series, get over it kid.

HAHAH! I love how its always a Laker fan that tries to refute it! How about you STFU and go cheer for your WWE basketball team.

BTownTeamsRKing
03-07-2009, 08:00 AM
all im gonna say is cavs got 38 FTs.
Celtics got 12!!

Leon Powe, Glen Davis, and Kendrick Perkins combined for 40 pts and they do not have stellar outside shots. that was efen rediculous. im saying this in a win so im not whining. just wanted to say that

it was the right call on Davis. no suspension. verajao should be punched in the face for that act. he insults true ballers.

JJ81
03-07-2009, 09:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSh0wZYjbR8

JayW_1023
03-07-2009, 10:10 AM
From an OBJECTIVE point of view it was the right call. Funny how people try to downplay it because of Varejao's flopping rep. It was a really hard, flagrant foul...a double clothesline in midair.

EddieB
03-07-2009, 10:53 AM
cheap shot, he wasn't going after the ball, he should get a nice suspension

69centers
03-07-2009, 12:03 PM
cavs came out flat in the game..

Because the C's squished them. :cool:

op12
03-07-2009, 12:11 PM
cheap shot, he wasn't going after the ball, he should get a nice suspension

if he is suspended or not it wont matter to lakers fans because if your biggest concern is big baby then you guys are seriously scared. with the lakers being so soft, if the celtics play that tough against you guys in the finals it will be a short series.

EddieB
03-07-2009, 12:12 PM
if he is suspended or not it wont matter to lakers fans because if your biggest concern is big baby then you guys are seriously scared. with the lakers being so soft, if the celtics play that tough against you guys in the finals it will be a short series.

lol :rolleyes:, back to the issue, big baby pulled him down by the neck, not going for the ball, which warrants a suspension.

prodigy
03-07-2009, 12:14 PM
You are thrown out of the game in football for that play lol. If You think that was just a good hard foul your a moron. But AV is ok, and the lose is not that big of a deal.

prodigy
03-07-2009, 12:18 PM
lol :rolleyes:, back to the issue, big baby pulled him down by the neck, not going for the ball, which warrants a suspension.

True, but this is the NBA's baby boston celtics. Nothin will happen. NBA needs to do everything possible to get LA and boston back in the finals?

Kakaroach
03-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Hard foul but why would there be a suspension? That doesn't need a suspension. Geez people now think suspensions should be handed out just for a hard foul?

Cowboy Up
03-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Varejao falls down when no one's around him so I feel like his lack of coordination and balance made this foul look worse than it was.

Probably should have been a flagrant, but doesn't warrant a suspension.

tdunk21
03-07-2009, 01:01 PM
all im gonna say is cavs got 38 FTs.
Celtics got 12!!

Leon Powe, Glen Davis, and Kendrick Perkins combined for 40 pts and they do not have stellar outside shots. that was efen rediculous. im saying this in a win so im not whining. just wanted to say that

it was the right call on Davis. no suspension. verajao should be punched in the face for that act. he insults true ballers.

talk about whining...y would u punch varejao for that....do u really know what u r talkin about??y would u punch someone for takin a hit...u r an insult to PSD

Arac
03-07-2009, 01:16 PM
That was a flagrant 2, no need for a suspension. If you really look at it, you'll see that he doesn't hold on to his neck. He hits it, and throws it down, but he never actually grabbed it.

But the real ridiculous call was a technical on Ray Allen. Lebron sprinted to front Big Baby, Ray separated them, and he got hit with a T.

LAcowBOMBER
03-07-2009, 01:24 PM
He grabbed him by the head, idk how people can say that isn't a flagarant 2. A suspension wouldn't really surprise me either because they have been given out for less. I'm not gona argue whether he should be or not, I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me.

Hustla23
03-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Back in the 90's that would of been just a technical foul.

And Lebron is starting to piss me off.

If you're going to actually do something , then do it.

Next time your lover Varejao falls to the floor like a little girl why don't you punch someone in the face instead of running to the player like you're gonna do something and then walking away.

Such posers in the nba nowadays.

Atleast Artest would of decked somebody.

IndiansFan337
03-07-2009, 01:32 PM
I think he only got ejected to keep the game in order. He's not going to face any suspension, it wasn't an absolutely terrible flagrant.

KB24PG16
03-07-2009, 01:35 PM
suspend him for sure

IndiansFan337
03-07-2009, 01:37 PM

Next time your lover Varejao falls to the floor like a little girl why don't you punch someone in the face instead of running to the player like you're gonna do something and then walking away.

The last time Artest did that he got suspended for the rest of the regular season & a potential NBA championship team ended up getting disbanded following that incident.

I think what you meant to say was "At least some players know how to control their emotions."

LTS
03-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Anderson Varejao should be beat with a Bat for flopping like a B***h every damn game so i think Refs give him so many calls it should be against the rules to call fouls on him for the rest of his career

LTS
03-07-2009, 01:43 PM

Yes I do wish players would actually do something rather then just pretend there hard because they hang with jay-z lol

Christie and Artest actually swung and that was more desirable because now they just look like posers

RapssRULzzz16
03-07-2009, 01:51 PM

Here it is.

Beno7500
03-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Not even that bad. I wish games were like they were in the 80's, (officiating terms)

philab
03-07-2009, 02:06 PM
I was watching it and Varejo really acts dramatic when he gets hit. He flops and rolls around faking he's hurt like a pansy soccer player would. He's rolling on the ground one second acting as if he's hurt and then gets up in a split second with a burst of energy ready to fight. He would do well in WWE if his basketball career ended. Such a pansy I swear.

Definetly shouldn't have been a flagrant 2. Ridiculous call.

Give me a ****ing break. Varejao barely got his left leg down to save himself from smacking the floor shoulder/head first. He didn't flop or fake anything. What a joke.

Yes, it's true that Anderson takes lots of charges and overacts on some elbows and clearouts from opposing players. What that has to do with this is beyond me.

As for the call, this pretty much sums it up:

To me, the foul was on the border between a flagrant 1 and a flagrant 2. The refs gave him a 2, and he was ejected. If he gets a 1 or 2 game suspension, I'll be surprised, and fairly annoyed.

It was definitely flagrant (to the head/neck) and the fact that Varejao could have very easily been hurt pretty badly makes it worse. That said, it was also very unlikely that Davis meant it to be anything worse than a hard foul. Borderline between F1 and F2. Refs chose F2 here.

A suspension seems unwarranted, but I could see a 1-gamer just because Stern tends to hand them out for things like this.

BTownTeamsRKing
03-07-2009, 02:10 PM
talk about whining...y would u punch varejao for that....do u really know what u r talkin about??y would u punch someone for takin a hit...u r an insult to PSD

ok he took a hit and then what? he rolled on the floor grabbing face like someone just cracked him, when in reality he fell on his shoulder. and truthfully, Big Baby put him down relatively softly compared to what he really could have done for a malicous foul.

so this clown rolls on the floor pretending to be hurt and to sucker the ref into making a hard foul call on Davis so he would get tossed since verajao couldnt handle him. THEN he jumps up and suddenly his face doesnt hurt and charges and DOES NOTHING.

Everytime he flops, he should be fined 500K and it should be kept as a stat against him. he makes NBA and basketball players look soft.

u know what would happen to verajao in the 80s if he flopped like this, he would be beaten by Robert Parrish (see celtics v pistons)

my advice to Big Baby, if your gonna get kicked out, make sure he doesnt get up.

prodigy
03-07-2009, 02:11 PM
That was a flagrant 2, no need for a suspension. If you really look at it, you'll see that he doesn't hold on to his neck. He hits it, and throws it down, but he never actually grabbed it.

But the real ridiculous call was a technical on Ray Allen. Lebron sprinted to front Big Baby, Ray separated them, and he got hit with a T.

Z confronted big baby and lebron get in between them. He did not do anything wrong. ray allen was defending his grand child and wanted to talk alittle trash and got a tech.

prodigy
03-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Everytime he flops, he should be fined 500K and it should be kept as a stat against him. he makes NBA and basketball players look soft.

Ok and everytime big baby cries he should wear a diaper. Everytime they show perkins ugly face they should punch him in the overy(yes), and everytime pierce acts like a thug he should get sta.... Ill end it there lol.

BTownTeamsRKing
03-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Ok and everytime big baby cries he should wear a diaper. Everytime they show perkins ugly face they should punch him in the overy(yes), and everytime pierce acts like a thug he should get sta.... Ill end it there lol.

none of that has ever decided a game. unlike mister AV the pansey's stupid flopping. just like Stan Van Gundy said, "play the game like a man."

Big Baby can cry a river and i wont care if he plays like he did last night.
Perk can make the ugliest face as long as hes blocking shots left and right.
Pierce can throw gang signs, pound his chest, and yell watever he wants and as long as he wins, ITS ALL GOOD.

your mad because the HEAVILY FAVORED KINGS OF THE EAST cavs came in and lost to Celtics team without KG. and with a FT diffferential that is absolutely laughable.

cavs 38 Celtics 12. the refs gave cleveland an opportunity for 26 more points and they lost by 10. meaning if the differential wasnt awful, the cavs would have gotten smashed.

Mr.Chi-Town
03-07-2009, 02:34 PM

there called old english letters if ur gonna try to clown some1 at least get it right. gangster style letters lmao:laugh2:

Mr.Chi-Town
03-07-2009, 02:37 PM

i hope u mean posting cuz at least his is bball related ur just bieng a moron.

dandman1021
03-07-2009, 02:42 PM

Here it is.

thats it.....wow. That was nothing. Varejao is the biggest flopper of the year. I understand sometimes they are some fouls that deserve to be punished but jesus that was nothing. It was just a hard fould that was blown way out of proportion. If Big Baby gets suspended, well tsk tsk nba:no:

tdunk21
03-07-2009, 02:44 PM

lol...that was a good one...celts look like a bunch of crybabies put together...
paul pierce: hardly made it to playoffs before KG came to boston and last year after winning the championship he says "i am the greatest player ever"...come on give me a break...he calls himself " the truth" what a loser..
big baby: cries coz KG scold him...who knows he is prolly wearing diapers and playin..
perkins: some peoples faces speak for themselves

theimortalone
03-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Okay? :shrug:

op12
03-07-2009, 03:42 PM
none of that has ever decided a game. unlike mister AV the pansey's stupid flopping. just like Stan Van Gundy said, "play the game like a man."

Big Baby can cry a river and i wont care if he plays like he did last night.
Perk can make the ugliest face as long as hes blocking shots left and right.
Pierce can throw gang signs, pound his chest, and yell watever he wants and as long as he wins, ITS ALL GOOD.

your mad because the HEAVILY FAVORED KINGS OF THE EAST cavs came in and lost to Celtics team without KG. and with a FT diffferential that is absolutely laughable.

cavs 38 Celtics 12. the refs gave cleveland an opportunity for 26 more points and they lost by 10. meaning if the differential wasnt awful, the cavs would have gotten smashed.

this is true. excellent post.

bostncelts34
03-07-2009, 03:49 PM

1. how is old english lettering gangster writing? lol

2. yes, yes i am planning on staying here. for life. yes.

IDB Josh M
03-07-2009, 05:08 PM

I actually like your ink. Show's loyalty to your territory. But it does look like you carved it into your arm yourself. Must be the webcam's horrible resolution.

BTW, Old English Lettering is very common for Gang tats.

LAKERMANIA
03-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Davis should be suspended, he wasnt playing the ball, its a good thing sideshow bob didn't get a collapsed lung, or else the suspension would have been longer

:rolleyes:

Hustla23
03-07-2009, 05:41 PM
The last time Artest did that he got suspended for the rest of the regular season & a potential NBA championship team ended up getting disbanded following that incident.

I think what you meant to say was "At least some players know how to control their emotions."

No. Artest didn't do "that." He ran into the crowd and started hitting random people.

You don't get suspended for the regular season for hitting a guy in the face.

Zach Randolph got suspended 2 games. Not a big deal in my opinion.

Of course I'm not encouraging violence. I would prefer if players didn't get into violent situations at all.

All I'm saying is please don't try to act tough or pretend like you're actually a threat to somebody because it doesn't look good.

bostncelts34
03-07-2009, 06:29 PM
I actually like your ink. Show's loyalty to your territory. But it does look like you carved it into your arm yourself. Must be the webcam's horrible resolution.

BTW, Old English Lettering is very common for Gang tats.

YEa my camera is horrible lol. And the room was also dark. Trust me dude, im no gang member lol.

tonyd3b54
03-07-2009, 06:37 PM
lol...that was a good one...celts look like a bunch of crybabies put together...
paul pierce: hardly made it to playoffs before KG came to boston and last year after winning the championship he says "i am the greatest player ever"...come on give me a break...he calls himself " the truth" what a loser..
big baby: cries coz KG scold him...who knows he is prolly wearing diapers and playin..
perkins: some peoples faces speak for themselves

can we ban this ******?

i will respond to this idiotic post line by line...

first pierce took possible one of the worse teams ever to the east finals about 6 years ago... the best player on his team was atoine friggen walker

2nd pierce didnt come up with the nickname "the truth" shaq gave it to him and it catched on...

and finally are u really calling perkins ugly when u got the friggen ugly and hardly mobile big Z plus the worse hairdo in all of sports in AV on ur team?

get some friggen facts and come back and talk like a big boy:smoking:

CraigtheSoxFan
03-07-2009, 06:46 PM
stop being such a hater. if he gets suspened, its not surprising

wow you call us c's fans haters give me a break the only haters in this thread you guys the so called laker nation

CraigtheSoxFan
03-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Davis should be suspended, he wasnt playing the ball, its a good thing sideshow bob didn't get a collapsed lung, or else the suspension would have been longer

:rolleyes:
breaking news NO BODY CARES!:mad:

CraigtheSoxFan
03-07-2009, 06:52 PM
i hope u mean posting cuz at least his is bball related ur just bieng a moron.
im am sick OF you celtics haters. Ps d.rose will never be a winner HE WILL ALLWAYS BE A LOSER

tdunk21
03-07-2009, 06:57 PM
can we ban this ******?

i will respond to this idiotic post line by line...

first pierce took possible one of the worse teams ever to the east finals about 6 years ago... the best player on his team was atoine friggen walker

2nd pierce didnt come up with the nickname "the truth" shaq gave it to him and it catched on...

and finally are u really calling perkins ugly when u got the friggen ugly and hardly mobile big Z plus the worse hairdo in all of sports in AV on ur team?

get some friggen facts and come back and talk like a big boy:smoking:

u missed the big baby cryin line...

******???seems like a 11 yr old kid...

CraigtheSoxFan
03-07-2009, 07:07 PM
u missed the big baby cryin line...

******???seems like a 11 yr old kid...
another celtics hater. Just admit it were better and you guys are not

CraigtheSoxFan
03-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Closed

Kakaroach
03-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Wow if he actually gets suspended that would be sad. Big Z should get suspended because he's tried twice now to fight someone. First Charlie Vill and now Big Baby.

Frrrrank!!!
03-07-2009, 08:17 PM
^^:pity:^^

CraigtheSoxFan
03-07-2009, 08:31 PM
big baby is a fagget, he thinks hes all cool and tough just because hes with the celtics you sir should be bannd for saying the f'word

Sportfan
03-07-2009, 08:35 PM
big baby is a fagget, he thinks hes all cool and tough just because hes with the celtics

based of your own opinion?

ShakeN'Bake
03-07-2009, 08:48 PM

it made me laugh to see him cringing and then all of a sudden pounce up like nothing was wrong.

Frrrrank!!!
03-07-2009, 08:51 PM
it made me laugh to see him cringing and then all of a sudden pounce up like nothing was wrong.

Yea, that was pretty bad.

DaaBoTownSox
03-08-2009, 02:52 AM
Link: http://www.nba.com/2009/news/03/06/celtics.davis.ejection.ap/index.html

Boston still won, despite being undermanned. Anyone got a video link to this altercation?

Was a ******** call by the officials. It was hard, but i'm still not sold it was intentional.

S.J.Basketball
03-08-2009, 03:10 AM
ok he took a hit and then what? he rolled on the floor grabbing face like someone just cracked him, when in reality he fell on his shoulder. and truthfully, Big Baby put him down relatively softly compared to what he really could have done for a malicous foul.

so this clown rolls on the floor pretending to be hurt and to sucker the ref into making a hard foul call on Davis so he would get tossed since verajao couldnt handle him. THEN he jumps up and suddenly his face doesnt hurt and charges and DOES NOTHING.

u know what would happen to verajao in the 80s if he flopped like this, he would be beaten by Robert Parrish (see celtics v pistons)

my advice to Big Baby, if your gonna get kicked out, make sure he doesnt get up.

That's what I've been saying. He flops around holding his face like he was just taken out with a huge punch and acts as if he's hurt and then gets up and acts like he wants to get involved in a confrontation. That's the joke. Like I said: He'd have job waiting for him in the WWE if his bball career ended.

What an actor. The foul wasn't that hard. It looked a lot worse than it was and people on here are seriously pansy's if they think Big Baby should get suspended. Varejao is a *****. Straight up. I hate the Celts, but I hate pansy's that almost incite riots with their acting. You don't fake being hurt and that's what Varejao does.

S.J.Basketball
03-08-2009, 03:19 AM

Like the guy above me said: Have you EVER seen a gang tattoo in your life? Look it up. Congrats as having the same tattoo lettering as the drug dealer down the street with "Thug Life" tattooed across his stomach. I have nothing against tattoos. I have 3 myself, but that is just horrible.

bostncelts34
03-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Like the guy above me said: Have you EVER seen a gang tattoo in your life? Look it up. Congrats as having the same tattoo lettering as the drug dealer down the street with "Thug Life" tattooed across his stomach. I have nothing against tattoos. I have 3 myself, but that is just horrible.

yahhhhh boy thug lifeeeeee. haha give me a break dude.

Im a white kid from a small wooded town in Mass. haha Yes, im so gangster. you caught me.

JJ81
03-08-2009, 09:59 AM

You should see soccer players... they all do it.:mad:

BTownTeamsRKing
03-08-2009, 10:09 AM
That's what I've been saying. He flops around holding his face like he was just taken out with a huge punch and acts as if he's hurt and then gets up and acts like he wants to get involved in a confrontation. That's the joke. Like I said: He'd have job waiting for him in the WWE if his bball career ended.

What an actor. The foul wasn't that hard. It looked a lot worse than it was and people on here are seriously pansy's if they think Big Baby should get suspended. Varejao is a *****. Straight up. I hate the Celts, but I hate pansy's that almost incite riots with their acting. You don't fake being hurt and that's what Varejao does.

i am in total agreement with a Lakers fan. lol

just think if this foll pulled this junk on a playground, he would be pushed around and no ref to throw ppl out.

BTownTeamsRKing
03-08-2009, 10:16 AM
this is true. excellent post.

i just state facts. facts that no one can say are wrong. 26 more FTs. man am i the only one not over that? its like bc we won, its all good, but really had we lost, we woulda been complaining for days. and its not like the Celtics werent going to the paint. our big men combined for 46 pts.