PDA

View Full Version : Yao finally defends himself

Chronz
03-05-2009, 04:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Kbx_w3NqE&eurl=

If you havent already heard, Yao fouled out of a pivotal game in the crucial minutes with the game in the balance, total horse manure calls. Well Yao has finally spoken out about it, displaying an unusual amount of frustration for a man who is usually very timid. Great interview and Im proud of the guy, I only wish he would question Okur's manhood the way Shaq always does to everyone else (VLADE)

GoatMilk
03-05-2009, 04:53 AM
Mehmet was flopping like crazy. I was getting so annoyed. I'm glad Yao did this.

Chronz
03-05-2009, 04:56 AM
Mehmet was flopping like crazy. I was getting so annoyed. I'm glad Yao did this.

Yea, I love the part at the end where he says atleast I dont gotta worry about a flopper tomorrow (Shaq). Which is true, Shaq has never been a flopper and has always played Yao straight up. But the timing of this is hilarious .

Kohaku
03-05-2009, 05:02 AM
Shaq did flop once against Dwight for attempting to draw a charge lol.

Wilson
03-05-2009, 05:13 AM

I saw Shaq try and take a charge in the play-offs against the Spurs one time as well. I think the basket shook :p

kurtismurray
03-05-2009, 05:33 AM
Yao just adding to the way Houston flows. BABIES!!!

Stop complaining and crying and just play the f'ing game. Stop blaming the refs for your mistakes. They were clearly fouls. In the interview it sounded like he was gonna cry and in that whiney mood. Grow some balls and play the game..

I mean... what other NBA team would compile video clips of the Jazz in the NBA Playoffs to send into the league office complaining the Jazz play "Too Physical!" ITS THE NBA!!! Go back to gradeschool and play some friendly ball. The Rockets are just a bunch of babies and whiners looking for excuses. Just play the game!

EX-TREME
03-05-2009, 07:00 AM

and shaq was against floping :pity:

NYstateofMinD
03-05-2009, 09:02 AM
I saw the game, and I am a Knicks fan, but I like the Jazz, and that being said Yao's right. They pushed him in the back with 2 hands or just hacked him the entire game. Then Yao got called for bs, just an inconsistent game by the refs and it was the last few minutes of the game this happened.

Verbal Christ
03-05-2009, 09:11 AM

Stop complaining and crying and just play the f'ing game. Stop blaming the refs for your mistakes. They were clearly fouls. In the interview it sounded like he was gonna cry and in that whiney mood. Grow some balls and play the game..

I mean... what other NBA team would compile video clips of the Jazz in the NBA Playoffs to send into the league office complaining the Jazz play "Too Physical!" ITS THE NBA!!! Go back to gradeschool and play some friendly ball. The Rockets are just a bunch of babies and whiners looking for excuses. Just play the game!

that stuff in toke ee yo you smoking on must be really strong. first, the foul under the basket where okur flies like 15 feet was a total flop. the final foul on yao where ronnie brewer gets stuck like a little deer in the headlights and just waits for yao to get close so he can fall is a non-basketball play, and there should be no room for it in the NBA, maybe in toke ee yo its fun to wait for somebody to get close and put on an act but here its crap. there was another blatant missed call where kirilenko gets blown over by the AC unit and battier gets whistled when dude is not even close! okur and yao jumpball in a crucial point of the game, what happens? okur HOLDS DOWN YAOS ARM during the jump, and the refs award the ball to utah??? why no re-jump? its a common occurence in SLC, not only do you have to beat a floppy team, but you have to beat the refs as well. not a good combo. "grow some balls", if you watched the game the ROX were playing physical ball without having to resort to vaginal plays. theres a difference between physicality and p.ussy.

theimortalone
03-05-2009, 10:44 AM

I still can't believe that flop by Shaq! :pity:

frizbo72
03-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Anybody that watched that game would have seen that Yoa should have fouled out 3 minutes earlier when he hammered Brewer going in for a layup. They can only keep him in the game so long when he plays like that. I was shocked to see him get the loving he did get being in Utah and all. He was just venting about the past several games because his big butt is always in foul trouble and he was frustrated.

I am sorry but for a team to go into Utah and shoot 15 more free throws against a Utah team that generally dominates that stat at home has no room to cry about how the game was called. Bottom line...Make you free throws you win the game. Houston fans always thinks the world is against them. boohoo.

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 11:11 AM
that stuff in toke ee yo you smoking on must be really strong. first, the foul under the basket where okur flies like 15 feet was a total flop. the final foul on yao where ronnie brewer gets stuck like a little deer in the headlights and just waits for yao to get close so he can fall is a non-basketball play, and there should be no room for it in the NBA, maybe in toke ee yo its fun to wait for somebody to get close and put on an act but here its crap. there was another blatant missed call where kirilenko gets blown over by the AC unit and battier gets whistled when dude is not even close! okur and yao jumpball in a crucial point of the game, what happens? okur HOLDS DOWN YAOS ARM during the jump, and the refs award the ball to utah??? why no re-jump? its a common occurence in SLC, not only do you have to beat a floppy team, but you have to beat the refs as well. not a good combo. "grow some balls", if you watched the game the ROX were playing physical ball without having to resort to vaginal plays. theres a difference between physicality and p.ussy.

So obviously you didn't watch the game or the replays???? During the Jump ball YAO (yes yao) pushed off Okur shoulder and held him down. So of course they are going to award the Jazz the ball. Also Yao drew 14 or so fouls against the jazz. and the jazz had twice as many fouls called against us as the rockets did. so don't come in here an complain about the calls. also if yao didn't foul out he would have died of a heart attack anyways. He could barely breath. and run up the floor he was very fatigued. You got beat by a better team face it.

Verbal Christ
03-05-2009, 11:12 AM
^^ makeup calls due to the poor officiating throughout the game on both ends quite honestly. our higher free throw attempts were due to the fact that we owned the paint and the jazz were happy hitting their outside shots. watch the game and understand it.

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Anybody that watched that game would have seen that Yoa should have fouled out 3 minutes earlier when he hammered Brewer going in for a layup. They can only keep him in the game so long when he plays like that. I was shocked to see him get the loving he did get being in Utah and all. He was just venting about the past several games because his big butt is always in foul trouble and he was frustrated.

I am sorry but for a team to go into Utah and shoot 15 more free throws against a Utah team that generally dominates that stat at home has no room to cry about how the game was called. Bottom line...Make you free throws you win the game. Houston fans always thinks the world is against them. boohoo.

Amen :clap:

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 11:18 AM
^^ makeup calls due to the poor officiating throughout the game on both ends quite honestly. our higher free throw attempts were due to the fact that we owned the paint and the jazz were happy hitting their outside shots. watch the game and understand it.

So what are you complaining about then? You guy's aren't clutch D-Will is. and you choked at the end. if you dominated us in the paint. plus you have more calls your way. there's no need to come in here and complain. Go into the Rockets forum and make a thread saying Our team sucked lastnight and we CANNOT beat a fully healthy Jazz team.

frizbo72
03-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Owned the Paint? Last I checked point in the paint were close and the jazz out rebounded you 45-31. 15 of you leading scorers 25 were from behind the arc. Your higher free throws attempts were due to this is the NBA and they had to do that to lkeep Utah from running away late 3rd early 4th.

Lindystud36
03-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Floppers, funny word

jimbobjarree
03-05-2009, 11:25 AM
haha a 300 pound 7''6 guy complaining when people are physical against him...what a joke

mrblisterdundee
03-05-2009, 11:43 AM
That's just how Asian people are a lot of times. They care more about social cohesion than whining about their own individual problems. It's nice that Yao has come out through.

LanceUpperCut
03-05-2009, 11:47 AM
It's funny when some other player complains it's whinning but when your teams player complains it's taking a stand.

fredo832
03-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Some of yall going against Yao for effin IDIOTS that have no common sense for the game. I remember their was another thread for this bout how Yao was being called for stupid fouls and how he got fouled so much it was ridicoulous cause there was no call. Now more then half of yall want to say all he does is complain? yall are idiots straight up everyone in the NBA knows Yao gets fouled but the refs never call it.An espically last night on the last foul when Brewer ran into the great wall of china cause of a pick his team set up was totally ridicoulous. That was set up by the Jazz knowing that Yao would get called for the foul. The comissioner has to do something bout this now or he will have alot of problems in the future.

THE_FLASH_21
03-05-2009, 12:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Kbx_w3NqE&eurl=

If you havent already heard, Yao fouled out of a pivotal game in the crucial minutes with the game in the balance, total horse manure calls. Well Yao has finally spoken out about it, displaying an unusual amount of frustration for a man who is usually very timid. Great interview and Im proud of the guy, I only wish he would question Okur's manhood the way Shaq always does to everyone else (VLADE)

It's funny cuz every team always flops against us.... Yao shouldn't say crap. That tooth pick flops all the time. He's 7-6 and still can't dominate a game...:pity:

The Jazz are the most smash mouth team in the league.. So it doesn't matter what he says.......

Tmac,lt,berkman
03-05-2009, 12:17 PM

you need to learn wat you are talkin about or just shut the f%*$ up. obviously you dont watch the nba or you would know that thats all the jazz do is flop and ron artest was about to whoop carlos boozers a#$ for it.

THE_FLASH_21
03-05-2009, 12:19 PM
haha a 300 pound 7''6 guy complaining when people are physical against him...what a joke

LOL I know. Nobody could hang with the jazz toughness huh Jimbo?..... The Jazz just role like that...:cool:

b_russ
03-05-2009, 12:34 PM
An espically last night on the last foul when Brewer ran into the great wall of china cause of a pick his team set up was totally ridicoulous. That was set up by the Jazz knowing that Yao would get called for the foul. The comissioner has to do something bout this now or he will have alot of problems in the future.

Yao ran into Brewer. Brewer was standing there and Yao ran him over. Of course it was set up, it's called taking a charge. They planned it because they had run that same play on them time and time again so they knew it was coming so they prepared for it. Duh. This is not only done by the Jazz alone, but by everybody. In fact here is the "great defender" Shane Battier teaching his team how to do it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv4l0KInMNM.

Fact: Okur flopped on play where Yoa was called for the charge down low in the post. Fact: Regardless if Okur flopped on that play, Yao still fouled him. I hate flopping as much as the next guy, but even if a guy overreacts and flops he still has potential to be fouled.

It was a good game. Both teams had some bad calls and some good calls. Utah had 29 fouls, Houston had 18. Apparently in some people's minds that's 18 too many for Houston and not enough called against Utah. Maybe yall should send some video Mr. Stern again or sit with Yao and cry about it some more? :shrug:

frizbo72
03-05-2009, 12:51 PM
I love how Roxy fans know everything about Basketball and if anybody else says something about a game they get questioned about "whether they watch Basketball" or you obviously dont know nothing". My favorite "your an effin idiot. Roxy girls are my favorite to fight with because they cry rivers (T-mac and Yao last night) and at the end of the arguement they are still losers!

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 01:20 PM

Balh Blah Blah! Doesn't surprise me coming from a Rockets fan, Just cant except defeat with class like every other team in the NBA (:cry:)!! Everything about the rockets nowadays has some form of whining or crying involved, seriously i have league pass and when i watch rocket games all Clyde and the other guy do is sit and moan about calls! From their Broadcast team, to their team leader, to even their fans, all they do is whine (T-Mac was sure good at it too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PofsN2LgH0I). I never heard this crap from Laker, Celtic,or Hornets fans recently. Heres to hopefully seein you guys in the playoffs again :)!

fredo832
03-05-2009, 01:27 PM
You dont here it from them cause they always beat yall and shut yall down. Were not complaining the thing is is that yall know yall did us wrong taking advantage of how stupid the refs are and how they didnt call the fouls that yao got fouled on. But its all good were not going to complain bout this to yall cause yall will only talk mess cause yall won. But see where going to be the ones that will make it past the 1st round this year I wont be surprised if yall didnt, our team is alot better then yalls this year whether yall admit it or not. Everybody loses a game and we will simply take this loss we got from yall and just crush every team after yall. like we will the suns

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Sound's good yall. :laugh: Rockets getting past the first round. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Rockets better than the jazz. Glad you said all that. I needed a good laugh.

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 01:34 PM
You dont here it from them cause they always beat yall and shut yall down. Were not complaining the thing is is that yall know yall did us wrong taking advantage of how stupid the refs are and how they didnt call the fouls that yao got fouled on. But its all good were not going to complain bout this to yall cause yall will only talk mess cause yall won. But see where going to be the ones that will make it past the 1st round this year I wont be surprised if yall didnt, our team is alot better then yalls this year whether yall admit it or not. Everybody loses a game and we will simply take this loss we got from yall and just crush every team after yall. like we will the suns

You sir, are an idiot LA, Boston, and New Orleans recently came to Salt Lake and got beat and we never heard this crap from them! Yall Yall Yall!

Frrrrank!!!
03-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Good to see Yao fired up.

cali72888
03-05-2009, 01:59 PM
NBA is fixed..

Refs determine games, and if you look into it, most of the games played their final scores are just right to meet the spread, Refs are the ones who decides who goes to a championship, one of the most rigged games ever.

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 02:04 PM
NBA is fixed..

Refs determine games, and if you look into it, most of the games played their final scores are just right to meet the spread, Refs are the ones who decides who goes to a championship, one of the most rigged games ever.

You do realize that the rockets went to the line 32 times and we only went to the line 17 times. We made all 17 of ours and you guys missed 8 ft's! Hmmm!

pippsux
03-05-2009, 02:12 PM
I didn't see the other half of the game, so I can't give an honest opinion. I am a die hard rockets fan and even I have said Yao just needs to play smarter and stop complaining, but I have noticed this season, it is becoming an epidemic. Against the blazers Joe "whatever his name is" flopped twice within 5 seconds on Yao, thankfully the refs called a foul on Joe Prib"whatever" his name is.

Yao is an all star and superstar in this league, but still gets called like a 3rd yr player. Play him like a man guys, block his shot but the flopping has become sad when grown men overdue it. Once in a while it is a tactic you can use, but not all the time.

I have said this before, the NBA needs to have the refs give technicals to players who flop consistently.

Ballah0liC1
03-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Sound's good yall. :laugh: Rockets getting past the first round. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Rockets better than the jazz. Glad you said all that. I needed a good laugh.

how many championships u guys got :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh:

Jazz players dont flop :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2m7s5An6_M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2FG1WAry08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEx4JUDeyAQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ONOJHhW2WU
the fourth one screwed the rockets horribly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0q8zyFwV4

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 02:56 PM
how many championships u guys got :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh:

Oh please you guys didn't play against the Bulls in the finals....Wait I'm sounding like a rocket's fan Complaining about everything. I guess i'll stop complaining and making excuses for everything. Don't wanna sound like a Rockets fan. Good god no one want's to be one of those complainers. :cry:

enitialdee
03-05-2009, 03:03 PM
You jass fan act like your team is going to win a championship in the imediate future. The truth is that never gonna happen. The jass is a good team, that always give the rockets problem, but that's about it. Your boy boozer is gone next season, and look at your record at the begining of the season with him sideline. Who knows he might even sign with the rockets. Good luck trying to land a star free agent, cause no one wants to live in **** lake city.
Fact: the rockets will win another championship.
Fact: the jass will come close to winning a championship, the end.

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 03:05 PM
For one do you know how to spell Jazz correctly or did you not go to school?
2. Jazz will win a championship way before the rockets will. You can Sig quote me on that. :cool:

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 03:06 PM

I'd rather go through Patrick Ewing than Michael Jordan too. You guys went to the line nearly twice as much as we did.....maybe the rockets should stay ten minutes after practice and work on FT's (just an idea). Are you guys gonna send more tape to the league office cuz you lost? :cry::cry::cry:!!!!!

theimortalone
03-05-2009, 03:07 PM
You jass fan act like your team is going to win a championship in the imediate future. The truth is that never gonna happen. The jass is a good team, that always give the rockets problem, but that's about it. Your boy boozer is gone next season, and look at your record at the begining of the season with him sideline. Who knows he might even sign with the rockets. Good luck trying to land a star free agent, cause no one wants to live in **** lake city.
Fact: the rockets will win another championship.
Fact: the jass will come close to winning a championship, the end.

Last I check it was pronounced "Jazz" not jass :laugh:

Fact: The Rockets need to be able to get out of the first round first! Nuff said! :smoking:

Ballah0liC1
03-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Are u ******* fans gonna boo derek fisher when u play the lakers cause he couldnt play A playoff game cause his daughter was dying, after I heard that I lost all respect for u piece of **** fans

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Are u ******* fans gonna boo derek fisher when u play the lakers cause he couldnt play A playoff game cause his daughter was dying, after I heard that I lost all respect for u piece of **** fans

Lol where did that come from?? But probably not he was here about two weeks and not much was said when he came. People will probably boo him cuz he's wearing Purple and Gold, but they boo Pau and Kobe as well :)! Thanks for asking tho!

enitialdee
03-05-2009, 03:26 PM

Fact: The Rockets need to be able to get out of the first round first! Nuff said! :smoking:

Excuse my spelling "jass" silly me, I meant jizz..
Fact: Almost winning the big one, is the biggest accomplish for the jizz.
Took 6 game to eliminate a one legged tmac, "we're not coming back!" bs.
The utah jizz where almost, but NEVER will happen ;)

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 03:27 PM

We are going to boo him regardless if you come to utah and your not wearing a Jazz Uniform. your going to get boo'ed. Your not a Jazz fan if you root for the other team. :confused: That was a stupid post dude.

fredo832
03-05-2009, 03:29 PM
HAHA I saw those videos that was effin hiliarious Ballaholic and then to add on that they actually think they will get a championship before us!! haha! I think the air up there really affects there brain.The Jazz our a current descrase to the game of basketball when you got to flop just to win a game. Yall guys have a whole bunch of ***** playing for yalls team. The only one I might respect is Williams cause he can drive to the basket but still Kirlenko Okur Boozer Brewer are all effin idiots I wont be surprised when they go bankrupt cause of this flop thing cause mock my words the league will start to review all these tapes next season and start fining all the players that do it. Oh you want to know something else thats funny Im going to laugh my *** off when your players try to do the flop an injure themselves. Believe it or not it will happen if they start getting to dramatic throwing themselves across the court.

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Excuse my spelling "jass" silly me, I meant jizz..
Fact: Almost winning the big one, is the biggest accomplish for the jizz.
Took 6 game to eliminate a one legged tmac, "we're not coming back!" bs.
The utah jizz where almost, but NEVER will happen ;)

No you STILL didnt get it, its J-A-Z-Z, silly you, come on say it with me now J-A-Z-Z!

fredv
03-05-2009, 03:31 PM
No you STILL didnt get it, its J-A-Z-Z, silly you, come on say it with me now J-A-Z-Z!

Too bad your team can't back up that mouth Mormon.

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 03:32 PM
HAHA I saw those videos that was effin hiliarious Ballaholic and then to add on that they actually think they will get a championship before us!! haha! I think the air up there really affects there brain.The Jazz our a current descrase to the game of basketball when you got to flop just to win a game. Yall guys have a whole bunch of ***** playing for yalls team. The only one I might respect is Williams cause he can drive to the basket but still Kirlenko Okur Boozer Brewer are all effin idiots I wont be surprised when they go bankrupt cause of this flop thing cause mock my words the league will start to review all these tapes next season and start fining all the players that do it. Oh you want to know something else thats funny Im going to laugh my *** off when your players try to do the flop an injure themselves. Believe it or not it will happen if they start getting to dramatic throwing themselves across the court.

It's Disgrace, but nice try tho! :rolleyes:

Ballah0liC1
03-05-2009, 03:32 PM
We are going to boo him regardless if you come to utah and your not wearing a Jazz Uniform. your going to get boo'ed. Your not a Jazz fan if you root for the other team. :confused: That was a stupid post dude.

wow u guys are even stupider than i thought u guys know derek fisher played for u right, when he was on your team in the stadium they booed him cuzz he missed a playoff game cause of his dying daughter

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Too bad your team can't back up that mouth Mormon.

We can't back that up? We just beat you!

Ballah0liC1
03-05-2009, 03:33 PM

u still dont get it, nobody cares about the jass

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 03:36 PM
wow u guys are even stupider than i thought u guys know derek fisher played for u right, when he was on your team in the stadium they booed him cuzz he missed a playoff game cause of his dying daughter

It's more stupid, not stupider! We never booed him when he played for us, actually this is what happened when he missed part of that game.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTCr13fuqm8 hahaha your an idiot!

fredo832
03-05-2009, 03:36 PM
Yea they got no heart for there own team. Its sad how they represent a team flops every game..... They will never be like the Rockets not even when they had Karl and John on there team. No disrespect to them they were great players at a certain point, but the Jazz now wont ever make it past the 2nd round or even get to the Western confrence championship.

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Silly rocket fans. so mad and dissapointed cause they'll never be able to beat a Healthy jazz team. It's okay to be mad i suppose I'd be mad too if I was getting my *** beat for the past 3 years.

fredo832
03-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Haha were not healthy? Thats funny cause it was just a couple of weeks ago Boozer was injured. We lost TMAC but he aint the heart to this team. We play 5 man team not 1. It dont matter if we havent beat yall in the past 3 years man we are and always be a better team then yall will ever be. Yall cant win without the flop technique.

dandman1021
03-05-2009, 03:42 PM
whos stupid enough to get him mad....ahhh godzilla

enitialdee
03-05-2009, 03:46 PM
These jazzhole fan are funny, thinking they gonna win a trophy. Seriously that's never gonna happen. I give it to the jizz they are a good team, but that's about it. Unless they consider tanking, forget about getting a good draft pick. Keep on dreaming about a star free agent, no one wants to play in utah. What would be really funny if the rocket sign dwill, ha ha ha ha.
Fact: there's more chances the rocket will win a championship and sign deron william, then that of the jizz winning a championship.

fredv
03-05-2009, 03:48 PM
We can't back that up? We just beat you!

Check your history kiddo, last decade's we have pulverized you guys and won 2 rings. You got nothing. Whatever, seeing the way you speak and react you where probably not even born yet! So I will excuse your ignorance!

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 03:49 PM

Lol :laugh2: Does this guy not know anything about basketball. Or actual english words. Stupider is not word. sorry to break it to you. And you obviously have no Idea why we boo'ed him. We boo'ed him cause he's on the Lakers. Is it me or do other teams fans not boo other players?

fredv
03-05-2009, 03:50 PM
It dont matter if we havent beat yall in the past 3 years

Well we did beat them like only 2 months ago... So they can just stfu even more :D

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 03:51 PM
These jazzhole fan are funny, thinking they gonna win a trophy. Seriously that's never gonna happen. I give it to the jizz they are a good team, but that's about it. Unless they consider tanking, forget about getting a good draft pick. Keep on dreaming about a star free agent, no one wants to play in utah. What would be really funny if the rocket sign dwill, ha ha ha ha.
Fact: there's more chances the rocket will win a championship and sign deron william, then that of the jizz winning a championship.

When did anyone say that?

Really, theres factual evidence supporting that?

:rolleyes:

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Yea they got no heart for there own team. Its sad how they represent a team flops every game..... They will never be like the Rockets not even when they had Karl and John on there team. No disrespect to them they were great players at a certain point, but the Jazz now wont ever make it past the 2nd round or even get to the Western confrence championship.

We did it two years ago. and got past the first round last year. How many times have you gotten passed us in the first round??? Ouch...that's gotta hurt.

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Check your history kiddo, last decade's we have pulverized you guys and won 2 rings. You got nothing. Whatever, seeing the way you speak and react you where probably not even born yet! So I will excuse your ignorance!

Hey kiddo you live in the past much? What was that 14 years ago?

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Love how they call us Jazz holes. Like it offends us. It doesn't offend us. makes you look childish and in the words of Ballolic makes you STUPIDER Lol.

enitialdee
03-05-2009, 04:04 PM
We did it two years ago. and got past the first round last year. How many times have you gotten passed us in the first round??? Ouch...that's gotta hurt.
Utah jizz have gotten out of the first round.
Utah jizz have gotten to simifinal.
Utah jizz have gotten to the conference final.
Utha jizz have gotten to the finals
Utah jizz ALMOST won the chapinonship.
Utah jizz where ALMOST happen, clap clap clap.

junion
03-05-2009, 04:04 PM

And the original pronunciation and spelling of "jazz" is "jass" - that's the real way - it was sexual and really meant "a$s" because it was played in wh0rehouses. the people back then wanted them to change it so it's not so nasty/perverted, and so they changed it to "jazz" - to hide the fact of what it really meant

learn to educate yourself.

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Love how they call us Jazz holes. Like it offends us. It doesn't offend us. makes you look childish and in the words of Ballolic makes you STUPIDER Lol.

Lol i know, please don't go with the jazz hole please :cry::cry::cry:!! I kinda like it actually, can i be Jazz hole #1??

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 04:07 PM
And the original pronunciation and spelling of "jazz" is "jass" - that's the real way - it was sexual and really meant "a$s" because it was played in wh0rehouses. the people back then wanted them to change it so it's not so nasty/perverted, and so they changed it to "jazz" - to hide the fact of what it really meant

^ prove it. send a link to prove your point.

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 04:07 PM

Thanks for the history lesson :rolleyes:, but it's still spelled jazz!

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Me and DwillKB8 is holding this down.

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Me and DwillKB8 is holding this down.

:cheers:

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Utah jizz have gotten out of the first round.
Utah jizz have gotten to simifinal.
Utah jizz have gotten to the conference final.
Utha jizz have gotten to the finals
Utah jizz ALMOST won the chapinonship.
Utah jizz where ALMOST happen, clap clap clap.

Okay I'm sorry. for anyone that wants to come in here and argue about Rockets this. or Jazz that. This is a prime Example of what not to do. Please learn how to spell. before you post. otherwise you come off looking reartardedfdef. (something to that extent) :D

futureman
03-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Why can't the rockets ever accept the fact that they played like crap and that the better team won? If we beat the rockets it's always because we cheat huh? :laugh:

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 04:23 PM
They can't accept the fact that there team isn't as good as they think they are. and when they lose they blame it on anything and everything. except that they played crappy or were beat by a better team. "oh no, we lost...I guess it was do to the horrible calls. It can't be that our team played bad, and we fell off at the end, no.. No... it can't be that"

fredv
03-05-2009, 04:37 PM
This thread really shows how ******** Jazz fan's are. Its really amusing because I have already felt the same way when watching a Jazz game on TV and in Utah.
At least Rockets organisation/fans have some class, you can't win that. ;)

Oh and for the 14 years thing, well, lets just say i'm happy to have seen Live my team win a championship, and that back to back.

Knickrocketsfan
03-05-2009, 04:38 PM
LOL I know. Nobody could hang with the jazz toughness huh Jimbo?..... The Jazz just role like that...:cool:

yea my bad jazz dont play too phyical this isn't hockey it isnt ok for boozer to knock landry teeth out with a "inadvertent elbow" so bs ****** the jazz boozer is garbage and okur the biggest flopper.

Everytime Yao goes up for a rebound he is getting push and for the person saying he can't dominate the game then why do people double team him even when he does not even have the ball. Yao is getting pushed all the time people are punching him and the refs say nothing. Yao is one of the best centers in the game if not the best he has out dueled howard countless times. So everyone get there facts straight Yao.

Knickrocketsfan
03-05-2009, 04:47 PM

last time i checked getting past the first round means nothing if your dont win the jazz in the end were just like the Rockets, spurs, lakers, knicks, sonics (thunder),(heat) etc. you can see were im going they were at home watching another team wins if you dont when ur a loser just like every team that loses in the playoff

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Okay so your wanting the nba to change the rules that when ever a guy is touched it should be a foul?? Everyone would foul out in the first quarter.

pippsux
03-05-2009, 05:00 PM
I blame the refs, if they enforced the rules as stated, there absolutely is no way on God's green earth, a bunch of over paid, undersized jump shooting big men with a combined all star selection of maybe 3 all star appearances should ever be able to guard a 7'6 300 plus multiple time all star who is also a Global icon. He has earned calls, but the refs still treat him like a rookie. He gets fouled on his elbow, pushed in the back but no call, but the minute he makes one move, the player crashes to the ground like a ton of bricks. Now I have previously stated that Yao needs to play smarter, which he didn't in previous years, but this year he is playing smarter and teams are just flopping like a bunch of *****es.

I am sending a letter to the NBA, after I have calmed down.

jazzman86
03-05-2009, 05:03 PM
I am not sure if anyone mentioned this before in the forum but did anyone notice that the Jazz had 29 fouls to just 18 for the rockets and the rockets are complaining about a one sided affair. Weird!

I dont think any team in the nba complains more about the jazz than the rockets do and it is 100% Rick Adelman's fault. The Jazz are a no excuse team because of our coach and they are whining babies like their coach.

htownsoulja7
03-05-2009, 05:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSgWVb-5o9E

FOBolous
03-05-2009, 05:13 PM

he's not complaining about people being physical against him...he's complaining on how he can't be physical against other players. every time he tires to use his strength and be physical on another player, floppers from europe like Okur decides to fall like the world is ending and an offensive foul is called on Yao. He just brought up all the physicality against him as an example to show you the inconsistency from the refs.

blujaysrock
03-05-2009, 05:17 PM
I saw Shaq try and take a charge in the play-offs against the Spurs one time as well. I think the basket shook :p

lol

Shaq can do whatever he wants, and good to see Yao standing up for himself.

FOBolous
03-05-2009, 05:20 PM
but yeea...guys it's useless arguing against Jazz fans about flopping because their players flop so much they don't even notice it anymore. it's part of their game and their culture. arguing with them about it and telling them not to flop is like telling an Asian not to eat rice or Mexicans not to eat beans...there's nothing we can do about it.

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Wow that's very Racist.

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Anyway. yes Jazz player's flop. not anymore than anyother teams or players. in this league. ex: Battier,Gasol. Noah,Manu. among plenty of other players. So this isn't a one side thing. and if you think none of your players don't flop your Ignorant. We all have to accept that Flopping is apart of the game now. Same as Yelling out after contact trying to get a foul. If the ref's call it..they call it. If they don't they don't.

FOBolous
03-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Wow that's very Racist.

it's called a sense of humor. you should try it sometimes.

Anyway. yes Jazz player's flop. not anymore than anyother teams or players. in this league. ex: Battier,Gasol. Noah,Manu. among plenty of other players. So this isn't a one side thing. and if you think none of your players don't flop your Ignorant. We all have to accept that Flopping is apart of the game now. Same as Yelling out after contact trying to get a foul. If the ref's call it..they call it. If they don't they don't.

see what i mean guys? typical jazz fan right here. they're so use to their players flopping they can't even tell the difference between a flop and a charge :pity: they can't even tell the difference between a player having their feet set waiting for another player to run into them and a player pretending to fall down. arguing against the likes of them is pointless guys. stop trying. it's a waste of time.

flatlineblur
03-05-2009, 05:44 PM
i completely repsect yao. he finally opened his mouth and said something because i have watched this guy play numerous time and its bs that he gets fouls called on him because he touches somebody. I guess the refs just expect him to shrink and lose strentgh. It is true that foreign born players to tend to flop more though. European basketball is very different than our basketball.

Kakaroach
03-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Every call in the NBA is questionable, especially down the strech. But its a physical game and you have to man up. Yao got plenty of calls too. If you had won the game, you wouldn't have been complaining.

FOBolous
03-05-2009, 05:47 PM
i completely repsect yao. he finally opened his mouth and said something because i have watched this guy play numerous time and its bs that he gets fouls called on him because he touches somebody. I guess the refs just expect him to shrink and lose strentgh. It is true that foreign born players to tend to flop more though. European basketball is very different than our basketball.

just look at soccer of there...they consider flops as part of the game and it's a "skill" that you learn :pity: it's not surprising their basketball players use that "skill" too.

Kakaroach
03-05-2009, 05:51 PM
just look at soccer of there...they consider flops as part of the game and it's a "skill" that you learn :pity: it's not surprising their basketball players use that "skill" too. Holy **** maybe you haven't checked out Luis Scola's flopping have you?

astrosmaniac
03-05-2009, 06:01 PM
I'd rather go through Patrick Ewing than Michael Jordan too. You guys went to the line nearly twice as much as we did.....maybe the rockets should stay ten minutes after practice and work on FT's (just an idea). Are you guys gonna send more tape to the league office cuz you lost? :cry::cry::cry:!!!!!

all the jazz fans need to shut up. seriously, ita god damn annoying. i dont care that we lost, i care about the BS calls that happen with yao all the time. He is the worst officiated player in the league and when he complains about flopping, it whining, but when other players say that there is too much flopping, its taking a stand.

also i felt the need to address the FT issue this poster made. Rockets are #3 in FT shooting, they had a bad game, so what.

One last thing. it was in the 2nd quarter. Yao was set, outside the circle, with his hands straight up in the air, while boozer runs into him. boozer shoots, the ball goes up, rims around, then comes off and is rebounded by scola. AFTER the rebound has been secured, they decide to call a blocking foul against yao. 2 possessions later, Artest drives to the basket with brewer running along defending him, brewer trips over himself into artest and artest is called with a charge. thats horrible officiating.

Lowstrings
03-05-2009, 06:11 PM

It's TOKYO. There is no reason for you to say it any other way. :down:

SweetSwivels
03-05-2009, 06:15 PM
okur and yao jumpball in a crucial point of the game, what happens? okur HOLDS DOWN YAOS ARM during the jump, and the refs award the ball to utah??? why no re-jump?

Which jump ball were you watching? I never saw this one... I did see one where Yao had his arm on Mehmet's shoulder holding him to the ground... I'm confused...

enitialdee
03-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Attention jizz fan, us rocket fan are not hating cause we lost a game. You jizz fan are getting a lil to big headed. 2 season in a row the jizz have eliminated the rockets out of the first round and still the jizz win nothing. Your team is not the utah lakers/celtic/cav, so when this season is over the jizz and the rocket win nothing. But unlike the jizz, the rocket will eventually win the big one, the jizz NEVER.

S.J.Basketball
03-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Yea Yao has been getting some crappy calls lately. I saw one where he was getting into position and some guy who's way shorter gets an inadvertent elbow because he's way shorter and the foul is on Yao. Kinda stupid if you ask me. 3 Offensive fouls is pretty ridiculous though. Crap game sounds like.

JJ81
03-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Yao never gets the calls in his favour, I'm glad he spoke back about it.

frizbo72
03-05-2009, 06:43 PM
I find it funny going back and reading old threads and remember seeing several Jazz fans telling the Roxy lady fans good game after the first double overtime game when Houston won with several iffy calls. I think it is pretty classless to read some of the Roxy Ladies in the same situation. Say good game and we will see you in two weeks! Both Jazz fans and Rox fans have taken this game to personal.

NFLNBA
03-05-2009, 06:50 PM
I still can't believe that flop by Shaq! :pity:

I honestly dont see a problem with Shaq trying to gat a charge call, he isnt a floper he tries to take a charge once every year it seems, not the first time ive seen him do it but player like Okur are flopers because they attempt to flop 3-5 times a game

theimortalone
03-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Attention jizz fan, us rocket fan are not hating cause we lost a game. You jizz fan are getting a lil to big headed. 2 season in a row the jizz have eliminated the rockets out of the first round and still the jizz win nothing. Your team is not the utah lakers/celtic/cav, so when this season is over the jizz and the rocket win nothing. But unlike the jizz, the rocket will eventually win the big one, the jizz NEVER.

First and foremost it is pronounced "Jazz"...Why the **** would they be called the "Utah Jizz?" :eyebrow:

gqjatt209
03-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Flopping is a "skill" and can be used to your advantage as your opponent gets a foul if the refs see you fall. It helps your team and eventually can help your team get a victory. Every player has a right to get mad and cry for getting those calls against them when they know that their defender is flopping.

NBA is not for sissys. Its a physical game. If you can't handle it, QUIT.

frizbo72
03-05-2009, 06:54 PM
I honestly dont see a problem with Shaq trying to gat a charge call, he isnt a floper he tries to take a charge once every year it seems, not the first time ive seen him do it but player like Okur are flopers because they attempt to flop 3-5 times a game

After watching the game last night I notice Okur was a little much but at the same time he got a foul for every one of his flops...hence he fouled out before Yao. It was a two way street.

siralex
03-05-2009, 06:59 PM
i find it amusing that jazz fans complain about floppers.

i also find it amusing that one of you jazz fans has a photoshopped picture of d-will kissing an nba championship trophy. key word: "photoshop."

win a championship.

and yeah, you can talk all you want about ours being 15 years ago, and that your time will come, yada yada.

but i restate:

win a championship.

and even when you win a championship, you still need one more.

greatest
03-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Yao, the porr guy is treated unfairly sometimes.

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 07:25 PM
i find it amusing that jazz fans complain about floppers.

i also find it amusing that one of you jazz fans has a photoshopped picture of d-will kissing an nba championship trophy. key word: "photoshop."

win a championship.

and yeah, you can talk all you want about ours being 15 years ago, and that your time will come, yada yada.

but i restate:

win a championship.

and even when you win a championship, you still need one more.

Your an idiot, that picture of D-Will kissing the trophy is real, he did it for a promotion they were running for the Conf. Finals, if i'm not mistaken it was the same year we came back from a 2-0 deficit and won game 7 in your house.

win a series

but i restate:

win a series

Quit living in the past.

bye bye now

Fire&Ice2&33
03-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Get mad and take it out on everybody in the playoffs

good one YAO

siralex
03-05-2009, 07:39 PM
im far from an idiot. i just disagree as heatedly as you about the subject, never insulting you directly.

john stockton isnt the one of the greatest floppers in nba history?

yao ming isnt mistreated by the refs?

you cant realistically call yourself a true fan of the nba if you dont acknowledge these things.

i mean, despite being the biggest homer when it comes to the rockets, even i can respect and acknowledge how yall have whooped our ***** in the past, and even last night.

why cant you be objective as well?

and in response to your witty "win a series" jab, i have a question. at the end of those seasons, even though you beat us (twice in a row) in the playoffs - did you get anything for that effort? or when it was all said and done did your guys end up the same place as our guys... at home?

this is why, when talking to jazz fans, i live in the past. those victories against the rockets did nothing to get you any closer to your first championship. and nothing you say changes that.

id rather live in the past, a past that has tangible, unequivocable proof of our greatness, than a future of "what ifs" and "maybe this year."

the utah jazz have never been great. ever.

and sorry about the d-will mistake. but its basically the same point - he isnt kissing the real thing.

but keep insulting me, though i never once insulted you.

JabberJaw
03-05-2009, 07:42 PM
I'm glad to hear that Yao is finally defending something. We all got to start somewhere I guess. Maybe next time he will start defending the paint a bit. lmao! Just playin with you Yao fans. I'm glad to hear him stick up for himself. He is so docile. Whenever he complains he looks like he has to force out an emotion that makes him just look uncomfortable. Almost like its some fabricated emotion. I love Yao! Keep it up big boy!

ugafan
03-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Yao is a boss.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Rockets fans must relize you don't win arguments against Jazz fans.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-05-2009, 07:50 PM
And everyone in here would be gettin dissed by a dude with 30 posts DWillKB8 whered this kid come from??

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
03-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Good for you Yao, that's what you need to get more of. (that fire in you) Makes you play with that all out mentality/killer instinct.

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 07:55 PM
im far from an idiot. i just disagree as heatedly as you about the subject, never insulting you directly.

john stockton isnt the one of the greatest floppers in nba history?

yao ming isnt mistreated by the refs?

you cant realistically call yourself a true fan of the nba if you dont acknowledge these things.

i mean, despite being the biggest homer when it comes to the rockets, even i can respect and acknowledge how yall have whooped our ***** in the past, and even last night.

why cant you be objective as well?

and in response to your witty "win a series" jab, i have a question. at the end of those seasons, even though you beat us (twice in a row) in the playoffs - did you get anything for that effort? or when it was all said and done did your guys end up the same place as our guys... at home?

this is why, when talking to jazz fans, i live in the past. those victories against the rockets did nothing to get you any closer to your first championship. and nothing you say changes that.

id rather live in the past, a past that has tangible, unequivocable proof of our greatness, than a future of "what ifs" and "maybe this year."

the utah jazz have never been great. ever.

and sorry about the d-will mistake. but its basically the same point - he isnt kissing the real thing.

but keep insulting me, though i never once insulted you.

MY BAD on the idiot comment. It's just frustrating that you guys assume that every jazz player is a flopper and a cheater and that the NBA hates the rockets and Yao and they have this big conspiracy against you guys. It seems like you all can't accept defeat without having some "but this happened" comment.
John Stockton a flopper? The one video shown that he is looks like he just got juked by Steve Nash and he fell to the floor. The guy wasnt too big and wasn't physically intimdating so he probably did fall and wasnt a flop. But i'm sure he did flop once and so did everyone else in the NBA, don't tell me the rockets have never had a flopper i mean Luis Scola is still on your team right?

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 07:57 PM
And everyone in here would be gettin dissed by a dude with 30 posts DWillKB8 whered this kid come from??

Go hard or go home!

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-05-2009, 07:57 PM
ALL JAzz players are floppers.... especially that harpling fella.

jimbobjarree
03-05-2009, 08:04 PM
majority of people having a go at the Jazz are Rockets fans anyway, they're still bitter about last night, heres a song to cheers them up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhgUBvgLNTo

but at the end its up to the officials, if our European players are going to flop its up to them to do what they think is right. In soccer they give a player a yellow card for diving (what we call flopping, sounds a lot less gay)....maybe the NBA should start T-ing up floppers?

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 08:07 PM
ALL JAzz players are floppers.... especially that harpling fella.

Harpring's a beast probably my favorite player in the world jerk

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-05-2009, 08:08 PM

Where did harpring go on his mission?

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 08:11 PM

Good one :rolleyes:!! Who invited the nuggets fan?

jimbobjarree
03-05-2009, 08:11 PM

you tell em Dwill!!!

jimbobjarree
03-05-2009, 08:12 PM

we were just warming up last night for all the flops we are going to do on the Nuggets on Friday..and nothing can stop us muahahahahahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns3M1Sj6x4o

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Good one :rolleyes:!! Who invited the nuggets fan?

ahhaha!!! Wat do u expect?? ASK ABOUT ME ROOKIE! MAke way for the bad guy.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-05-2009, 08:15 PM
we were just warming up last night for all the flops we are going to do on the Nuggets on Friday..and nothing can stop us muahahahahahahaha

haha can't wait til that game thread in Jazz forum!! or the game friday! Ima be sittin on the floor seats. with my lobster and steak dinner and a Bud light... CHILLIN!

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-05-2009, 08:20 PM

Then Harpring will try and hold hands and be friends with KMArt... then he gives him tha Facial!!!!

jimbobjarree
03-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Melo v Harpring continued at last

DwillKB8
03-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Then Harpring will try and hold hands and be friends with KMArt... then he gives him tha Facial!!!!

Omg :rolleyes:

Kakaroach
03-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Should be fun tomorrow. Hopefully, Melo won't cry if Karl asks him to go to the bench. BTW, Luis Scola is a big flopper too...

Kakaroach
03-05-2009, 09:37 PM
ALL JAzz players are floppers.... especially that harpling fella. Wow what a ****ing ridiculous comment. Just proves how ignorant you are.

clutchfan
03-05-2009, 09:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxPxJStt7Y

losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!:moon:

Kakaroach
03-05-2009, 09:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxPxJStt7Y

losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!:moon: How dumb. Made by some Rockets fan who is bitter and decides to ***** about losing a lot.

astrosmaniac
03-05-2009, 09:59 PM
majority of people having a go at the Jazz are Rockets fans anyway, they're still bitter about last night, heres a song to cheers them up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhgUBvgLNTo

but at the end its up to the officials, if our European players are going to flop its up to them to do what they think is right. In soccer they give a player a yellow card for diving (what we call flopping, sounds a lot less gay)....maybe the NBA should start T-ing up floppers?
i like the idea of T-ing up floppers, the threat of getting the boot from the game from 2 flops would make it less likely to happen

astrosmaniac
03-05-2009, 10:00 PM

just cause hes your favorite player doesnt mean he doesnt flop. he does flop. alot.

Beno7500
03-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Everyone that is in the NBA needs to man the **** up and stop flopping. It infuriates me when I see players flopping.

JabberJaw
03-05-2009, 10:14 PM
NBA is fixed..

Yeah...that is why it is called a point spread. Experts come up with the spread because they know a bit about the game. If you look at all sports, the games usually fall around the point spread. I guess sports in general a rigged huh?
Damn conspiracy guy...

KnicksorBust
03-05-2009, 10:35 PM
"Everytime a defender player on the ground, even he just wanna sit down and take a rest... (switch to high pitched) it's my offensive foul!!"

I love it. Yao Ming never complains so this really speaks volume to me. I look forward to my next opportunity to watch a Rockets game. I love that team.

SF25
03-05-2009, 10:41 PM
I happy he did this. He's usually a very quiet player, never hear him complain about anything and now that he finally spoke up about the terrible calls I think is great.

QuaLiThADoN
03-05-2009, 11:09 PM
i respect yao a lot more now

Chronz
03-06-2009, 01:29 AM
I shouldve known this wouldve become a flame war between probably one of the only active remaining rivalries from the 90's but you guys are seriously missing the point. This isnt just about the Jazz game, this has been going on ever since Yao became a dominant player. The guy can be punished physically but the minute he responds with physicality himself its called an offensive foul. Not saying every game is like this but it really is the majority and hes been reffed horribly the past few weeks, resulting in this outbreak.

Chronz
03-06-2009, 01:31 AM
It's funny cuz every team always flops against us.... Yao shouldn't say crap. That tooth pick flops all the time. He's 7-6 and still can't dominate a game...:pity:

The Jazz are the most smash mouth team in the league.. So it doesn't matter what he says.......
Saying Yao flops all the time is like saying Shaq flops all the time.

arthurlaker13
03-06-2009, 02:22 AM
So obviously you didn't watch the game or the replays???? During the Jump ball YAO (yes yao) pushed off Okur shoulder and held him down. So of course they are going to award the Jazz the ball. Also Yao drew 14 or so fouls against the jazz. and the jazz had twice as many fouls called against us as the rockets did. so don't come in here an complain about the calls. also if yao didn't foul out he would have died of a heart attack anyways. He could barely breath. and run up the floor he was very fatigued. You got beat by a better team face it.

yeah bcuz they were legit calls you can say watever you want man but i think the majority is choosing yaos side... im a laker fan and im telling you that was a BS game kinda like how in the finals leon powe had more freethrows than the entire team..

arthurlaker13
03-06-2009, 02:23 AM
Saying Yao flops all the time is like saying Shaq flops all the time.

cuz they call fouls like all the time...

arthurlaker13
03-06-2009, 02:26 AM
poor yao!! that sux man he looked pissed im glad he got upset.. the utah fans are just jealous.. well here is wat i got to say to Jazz fans... enjoy the winning you guys have now cuz come playoffs you will be smashed by your defending western conference champion Los Angeles Lakers ;):clap:

xxfresh
03-06-2009, 02:49 AM
so Yao for ONCE stands up for himself and you call him a crybaby?
Some of you Utah fans are just ridiculous.
He gets hacked and fouled in almost every game but doesn't say a word.
Last nights game was the trigger. Utah's flops are almost as bad as their fans.
You're telling me Yao isn't a dominant player? He's by far one of the top 3 centers in the NBA. Not to mention, top 10 players in the league. Don't hate cause your man Okur isn't even on the list.
Yeah, we didn't make all our free throws and yes, we can't count on the officiating crew to make the right call, but don't scrutinize Yao for being honest and speaking his mind.
I hope to see Utah in the playoffs this year. Nuff said.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-06-2009, 03:26 AM
Wow what a ****ing ridiculous comment. Just proves how ignorant you are.

It was a joke my dooky!

gqjatt209
03-06-2009, 06:54 AM
haha can't wait til that game thread in Jazz forum!! or the game friday! Ima be sittin on the floor seats. with my lobster and steak dinner and a Bud light... CHILLIN!

Can you even afford Floor Seats? I highly doubt it. But anyways, enjoy the nuggets getting whupped by the Jazz. I'll be waiting for your WHINNING THREAD... "OHHH JAZZ ARE FLOPPERS, THEY PLAY SO PHYSICAL, OUCHIE OUCHIE, MELO GOTTA BOO BOO"...

Yah, We'll be waitin'

gqjatt209
03-06-2009, 06:59 AM
How dumb. Made by some Rockets fan who is bitter and decides to ***** about losing a lot.

Its all good dude. They just jealous and like living in the past and brag about their rings they won over 10 years ago. I'm not worried about the Rockets, I hope we play em again in the 1st round, EASY SERIES WIN.

As for the Nuggets, we all know they'll break down pretty soon and go 0-4 in the first round again.

YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FOBolous
03-06-2009, 08:40 AM
Can you even afford Floor Seats? I highly doubt it. But anyways, enjoy the nuggets getting whupped by the Jazz. I'll be waiting for your WHINNING THREAD... "OHHH JAZZ ARE FLOPPERS, THEY PLAY SO PHYSICAL, OUCHIE OUCHIE, MELO GOTTA BOO BOO"...

Yah, We'll be waitin'

:eyebrow:

it's sad really...reading your posts...you're see your players flopping so much you don't even see it anymore. i understand though....it's part of your culture. the news paper in utah probably runs report about how flopping is an essential part of the game and how it's a skill that should be learn but instead...they probably don't call it "flopping," they probably call it "taking a charge" cause they don't know the difference between a "flop" and a "charge."

and really...i respect Yao. he rarely ever complains about ANYTHING. most of the time, he'll keep his mouth shut and play through any adversity so there must be something there for him to open his mouth and actually complain.

astrosmaniac
03-06-2009, 08:49 AM
Its all good dude. They just jealous and like living in the past and brag about their rings they won over 10 years ago. I'm not worried about the Rockets, I hope we play em again in the 1st round, EASY SERIES WIN.

As for the Nuggets, we all know they'll break down pretty soon and go 0-4 in the first round again.

YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

shut up. seriously. this thread wasnt even about th jazz flopping, it was about Yao talking about how officials ref him horribly all the time and some stupid jazz fans (not all are stupid im talking certain particular ones) decided to make it into a flame war

JayW_1023
03-06-2009, 08:58 AM
Would Shaq accept a Vlade Divac Award?

Kakaroach
03-06-2009, 09:09 AM
shut up. seriously. this thread wasnt even about th jazz flopping, it was about Yao talking about how officials ref him horribly all the time and some stupid jazz fans (not all are stupid im talking certain particular ones) decided to make it into a flame war Yeah, I'm not trying to flame, but then Rocket fans decided to ***** about flopping and how Yao doesn't get calls. First of all, maybe they should look at their own team first (Luis Scola) before calling out other people about flopping. But it is true that Yao does not get too many calls his way. However, that is no reason to call the entire Jazz team floppers when they are obviously not.

Knickrocketsfan
03-06-2009, 09:13 AM
love how jazz fans says stop living in the past when there still talking about PAST SERIES that crap means nothing its in the past see you come playoff time and pray the jazz don't meet the rockets just pray maybe god will answer ur prayers

Diewitdaknicks
03-06-2009, 09:16 AM

First of all I was impressed by how much his english has improved over the years. Secondly if you listened to the interview he said that he has to restrain the urge to push back.

Verbal Christ
03-06-2009, 09:32 AM
nice blog from the houston chronicle.

"There used to be a great disdain in my stomach for referees in the NBA. Now, I just feel sorry for them. They're constantly befuddled, bamboozled and just plain made to play the fool. Of all the contact sports in the world requiring a referee to enforce rules and regulations, NBA "officials" are collectively the worst at parsing the real from the fake--well, maybe until this past NFL season. And, then there's soccer which forces one referee to officiate a playing area larger than an American football field. So maybe NBA refs aren't that bad. But there are maybe three or four great soccer referees in the world and that may hold true for the NBA as well.

You can't rip a team--in this case the Utah Jazz--for trying to find a way to win, no matter how cheap and contrary to the spirit of the game. Oh wait, I guess you can. Ronnie Brewer stepping in front of Yao Ming and going limp is not basketball. It is NOT a basketball play. Ronnie Brewer may have helped secure a win for his team but he didn't do it playing basketball. Especially not professional basketball. What he did was high school level. Bush league.

As Yao tries to get to his spot in the low-post. Brewer steps in front with his hands over his crotch, the international symbol for "yes, I'm taking a charge so watch me" and on the first bump from Yao he falls. Yao DOES NOT have the ball. He does not throw his hips, he does extend his hands to Brewer and he does not throw his elbows. Offensive foul, Yao's 6th foul and the Rockets run is squashed. I'm not saying the Rockets were necessarily going to win even if Yao had stayed--"Texas Made" and Booze were sick with it all game--but the NBA's "officials" stifled the Rockets chances yet again by over-regulating Yao.

Objectively speaking, the Jazz were not getting to the line as much as they should have for the first three quarters. Deron Williams was definitely fouled on a play that was called a jump ball in the fourth--the discrepancy in trips to free throw line should be evident of all that. But the "officials" let the fan reaction influence their decision-making. Yes, put the Jazz on the FT line if they deserve it, don't foul out Houston's best player on a stunt that will never again be spoken about in the annals of basketball history. Why? Because it just ain't basketball. There's no spot for the league's greatest flopper in the Hall.

But, Utah won 101-94. Can't change that. And, they needed to win. The Rockets needed to win, too. The truth is, however, teams can keep doing this to Yao until a.) referees make up their minds to not fall for flops and give the benefit of the doubt to players who try to finish strong and NOT flail, defenders who stay on their feet and DO NOT fall at the slightest nudge. Or b.) the NBA steps in a changes the rules on flopping. It just has nothing to do with basketball and is antithetical to the spirit of the game.

Which brings up an interesting point about Yao. If this rule does change, it will be of no small influence from Yao and before him Shaquille O'Neal. The purist would hope this little Brewer stunt doesn't become the next hack-a-Shaq. It took the NBA perhaps a little longer than it should have to regulate that little nugget but they did. And among other changes, Shaq goes down in history as one of the few players who literally changed the game.

Yao should be of the same ilk, but often he tries too hard to conform to a game that doesn't fit him. What recourse is left but to simply play big and let the NBA catch up? Shaq did just that. Those who are over-matched tend to look for loopholes to win. "Officials" in a regulatory capacity tend to be baffled by something beyond their understanding of the status quo. Neither instance has changed much throughout history. Yao should take notice and simply be. His opponents are over-matched. As limited as his critics claim his game to be, he forces change from his opponents every time he steps on the court. But, like Shaq before him, not necessarily for the better."

its not just about utah, however small minded and insecure jazz clown must feel, its a culmination of inconsitency.

Kakaroach
03-06-2009, 09:38 AM
love how jazz fans says stop living in the past when there still talking about PAST SERIES that crap means nothing its in the past sees Funny, if the Rockets had won a series, you would have been talking about how past series are so important...:pity:

fredv
03-06-2009, 10:40 AM
So many children around here... Glad to see Yao stepping up for himself the guy never gets calls.

siralex
03-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Funny, if the Rockets had won a series, you would have been talking about how past series are so important...:pity:

but they have won a series. 2 championship series.

but lets explore this living in the past, thing.

living in the past:
- championships. houston 2 - utah 0. the ultimate indicator of professional team greatness. the jazz have never been great. the rockets have been.
- 1993-94 western conference finals against the jazz won by the rockets, 4-1. yall didnt even compete. ultimate result, rockets championship.
- 1994-95 western conference first round won against the jazz by the rockets, 3-2. at least yall gave us a little comp, that time. ultimate result, championship. again.
- 2006-7 western conference first round won by the jazz, 4-3. ultimate result, jazz get embarrased by the spurs in the WCF. no championship, so pretty irrelevant series win, in the grand scheme of things.
- 2007-8 western conference second round won by the jazz, 4-2, WITH YAO MING OR A STARTING POINT GUARD. ultimate result, jazz get bumped by the lakers in 6. in other words. no championship, again. again, irrelevant series win.

living in the present:
- utah jazz current record: 38-23. rockets: 39-23. um rockets win.
- playoff seeding as of today: jazz 6th. rockets 5th. um rockets win.
- head to head confrontations this year: rockets up 2-1. um rockets win.

living in the future:
- i cant see into the future. neither can you.

insult, and say what you want, but these are the facts. both past and present.

love you.

siralex
03-06-2009, 02:30 PM
a mom joke?

really?

are you like 12?

its not even a relevant insult. like it doesnt make any sense within the context.

its real easy to be a bandwagon boston fan...

DrDEADalready
03-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Verbal christ doesnt even know history. We went to the finals Twice. not once twice. Please don't try to start fights if you don't even know what your talking about.

Verbal Christ
03-06-2009, 02:42 PM
im not worried by poor jazz fan who brings up mom jokes because they know they have no firepower in the final say. hey sira you forgot our finals appearances in 81 and 86, and im thinking we got to the WCF a couple of times in between (maybe im wrong). woo hooo go jazz!! LMAO

siralex
03-06-2009, 02:45 PM
verbal... i cant believe you, dude.

THEY WENT TO THE FINALS TWICE!!!

god, i cant believe how little you know about nba history.

a whole TWO times. thats some real accomplishment.

then again, its easy to forget teams that go to championships and lose. every time.

you jazz fans will NEVER forget that the rockets are two time nba championships.

amirite????

Verbal Christ
03-06-2009, 03:16 PM
^^ sorry i have a hard time keeping up with never has beens, darn it to betsy i need to go buy a jazz history book and figure it out, isnt it in the kiddie section like 12 pages long, with pop up pictures and scratch and sniff stickers. go jazz!

IndiansFan337
03-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Funny, if the Rockets had won a series, you would have been talking about how past series are so important...:pity:

Did you forget about Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon's tenure in Houston?

jimbobjarree
03-06-2009, 03:30 PM
^^ sorry i have a hard time keeping up with never has beens, darn it to betsy i need to go buy a jazz history book and figure it out, isnt it in the kiddie section like 12 pages long, with pop up pictures and scratch and sniff stickers. go jazz!

haha thanks for that article you posted up, its hilarious, wow I dont get why your town is so bitter about the Jazz, its quite strange, but each to their own.

Let me tell you this, for all the top picks you have had, and all the big money you've splashed out on players, enough to rival the big guns, and all you could come up with were 2 titles with that team, really you should have expected more from yourselves. While we've squeezed so much more than we should have out of a small market team thats only top 5 pick I can remember was Deron Williams, and we traded for it, and we have never been over the luxury tax threshold yet have had the success we have had...and we've still managed to punk you over the last 10 years or so.

yes you've won 2 championships, if I were you I'd say that and leave it there but you dont you carry on whining, its quite bemusing actually, but again as I said, each to their own I suppose

IndiansFan337
03-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Yao defending himself has nothing to do with either the Rockets' nor the Jazz's team history.

So everyone get over it. Move one. And quit causing a ruckus.

jimbobjarree
03-06-2009, 03:34 PM
^haha, exactly, save it all for the playoffs when we inevitably meet again

scarletknight12
03-06-2009, 03:55 PM
good for him. he got his point across with out completely melting down

Verbal Christ
03-06-2009, 03:56 PM
haha thanks for that article you posted up, its hilarious, wow I dont get why your town is so bitter about the Jazz, its quite strange, but each to their own.

Let me tell you this, for all the top picks you have had, and all the big money you've splashed out on players, enough to rival the big guns, and all you could come up with were 2 titles with that team, really you should have expected more from yourselves. While we've squeezed so much more than we should have out of a small market team thats only top 5 pick I can remember was Deron Williams, and we traded for it, and we have never been over the luxury tax threshold yet have had the success we have had...and we've still managed to punk you over the last 10 years or so.

yes you've won 2 championships, if I were you I'd say that and leave it there but you dont you carry on whining, its quite bemusing actually, but again as I said, each to their own I suppose

36374 points (Malone, 2nd all time) +
15806 assists (Stockton, 1st all time) +
3265 steals (Stockton, 1st all time) +
1124 wins (Sloan, up to yesterday, fourth all time) +
21 years (Sloan, longest tenure in professional sports)
= 0 Championship

the team that loves to pile up stats, its like having a fluffer who never gets the money shot. Go Jazz!

Verbal Christ
03-06-2009, 03:57 PM
^^ apart from Dream who else of "top pick" ilk was on that squad? the 80's teams had to deal with magic every year and when we didnt make the finals guess who did, thats right the Lakers, so make yourself feel good, in the end the truth must really hurt.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-06-2009, 05:24 PM

Yah, We'll be waitin'

Lol... sorry. just cuz YOU problley can't afford floor seats. Doesn't mean others can't. I have Jazz season tickets my friend.

Robbw241
03-06-2009, 05:28 PM
36374 points (Malone, 2nd all time) +
15806 assists (Stockton, 1st all time) +
3265 steals (Stockton, 1st all time) +
1124 wins (Sloan, up to yesterday, fourth all time) +
21 years (Sloan, longest tenure in professional sports)
= 0 Championship

the team that loves to pile up stats, its like having a fluffer who never gets the money shot. Go Jazz!

Why are you such a twat?

siralex
03-06-2009, 05:42 PM
i guess in utah, twat = dead on honest.

DwillKB8
03-06-2009, 06:12 PM

I think he's from North Jersey? Just a thought!

Robbw241
03-06-2009, 06:31 PM

I am neither from Utah or a Jazz fan.

gqjatt209
03-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Lol... sorry. just cuz YOU problley can't afford floor seats. Doesn't mean others can't. I have Jazz season tickets my friend.

Yup you are right, I only have a 6 figure salary. I can't afford em :(. But I can sure spell.

A nugget fan with Jazz season tickets... Go Figure!

DwillKB8
03-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Yup you are right, I only have a 6 figure salary. I can't afford em :(. But I can sure spell.

A nugget fan with Jazz season tickets... Go Figure!

Lol damn, AIMelo would be gettin dissed!!!!

Cadarn
03-06-2009, 08:08 PM
jazz suck

jimbobjarree
03-06-2009, 08:13 PM
jazz suck

at sucking

...zinggggg

DwillKB8
03-06-2009, 08:28 PM
jazz suck

HaHa no you suck!

Kakaroach
03-06-2009, 08:57 PM
i guess in utah, twat = dead on honest. Lmao FAIL. This proves you are the dumbest ***** here. Anyway, I don't know how this turned into a ridiculous flame thread just cause the Rockets lost...:pity:

DwillKB8
03-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Lmao FAIL. This proves you are the dumbest ***** here. Anyway, I don't know how this turned into a ridiculous flame thread just cause the Rockets lost...:pity:

They said we flopped, and obviously we have never ever flopped (:D) on one single play ever so we had to punch back.

THE_FLASH_21
03-08-2009, 10:22 PM

LOL.... Who's ur go-to guy???? Mr. Yao i'm 8'9 and can't dunk and cry like a *****??? Please... The Rockets don't have a scorer... Artest plays "D" and is in no way a go to guy. We have 4.... or even 5.... LOL Good luck on the Rockets being better then the Jazz......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

astrosmaniac
03-08-2009, 11:28 PM
LOL.... Who's ur go-to guy???? Mr. Yao i'm 8'9 and can't dunk and cry like a *****??? Please... The Rockets don't have a scorer... Artest plays "D" and is in no way a go to guy. We have 4.... or even 5.... LOL Good luck on the Rockets being better then the Jazz......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes, yao is a go to guy. almost anyone on this forum would take yao over dwight howard in a late game "i need a basket while im pulling a double team or triple team" situation. artest has proved he can be a go to guy. remember that double overtime game where he took over in OT for the win? i guess that doesnt make you a "go-to guy". how do the rockets have none while the jazz have 4 or 5? you have d-will and boozer could potentially be considered a go to guy (needs more time back from injury to prove he is still his old self), and thats about it. okur? i dont think so. brewer? nope. AK-47? only, if it involves flopping for a foul. you are the most ignorant jazz fan i have ever seen

Verbal Christ
03-09-2009, 08:24 AM

the only one who has really cried like a b.itch was kirilenko .. Mr "I cant take the pressure" ... yao is 80% from the FT line, and is good for 20 and 10 every night, so unless you have down syndrome this is considered 'go-to' .. Since T-Mac's vacation Artest is averaging close to 20 PPG, while shooting a warm 56% from 3 point line AND playing All-NBA defense. Yet more evidence of a jazzhole thinking his team is the best yet they have nothing to prove it with.

FOBolous
03-09-2009, 01:56 PM
guys seriously...stop arguing with the Jazz fans. They know they flop and they don't care. they're not ashamed of it because they think it's part of the game and they think it's a "skill." nothing we say it's going to change that.

FOBolous
03-09-2009, 01:57 PM
the only one who has really cried like a b.itch was kirilenko .. Mr "I cant take the pressure" ... yao is 80% from the FT line, and is good for 20 and 10 every night, so unless you have down syndrome this is considered 'go-to' .. Since T-Mac's vacation Artest is averaging close to 20 PPG, while shooting a warm 56% from 3 point line AND playing All-NBA defense. Yet more evidence of a jazzhole thinking his team is the best yet they have nothing to prove it with.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! i remember that...Kirilenko cried because he thought he wasn't getting enough playing time. what a f@g

THE_FLASH_21
03-09-2009, 11:27 PM
guys seriously...stop arguing with the Jazz fans. They know they flop and they don't care. they're not ashamed of it because they think it's part of the game and they think it's a "skill." nothing we say it's going to change that.

LOL... Flop?? Nobody like to play against the Jazz because they throw everybody around. To physical.

Ashamed..lol Yeah we are:rolleyes:.. What happen the last 2 years?? LOL are u guys ashamed that T-mac is ur franchise player?? LOL

THE_FLASH_21
03-09-2009, 11:32 PM

Ur 2 dads are the Jazzholes...... And body i hear all this bull from u Rocket fans every year. And then u guys don't do ****.. T-mac was the little girl in national TV saying they were gonna beat Utah.. What happen???? Stats?? Man the Jazz have been hurt the whole season... No just one player like Tmac

Every player on our team has been hurt.

Dwill
Boozer
AK
Milsap
Harpring
Okur
Knight

And look it our record...... Stats?? LOL they're all around u smart guy..

THE_FLASH_21
03-09-2009, 11:38 PM
yes, yao is a go to guy. almost anyone on this forum would take yao over dwight howard in a late game "i need a basket while im pulling a double team or triple team" situation. artest has proved he can be a go to guy. remember that double overtime game where he took over in OT for the win? i guess that doesnt make you a "go-to guy". how do the rockets have none while the jazz have 4 or 5? you have d-will and boozer could potentially be considered a go to guy (needs more time back from injury to prove he is still his old self), and thats about it. okur? i dont think so. brewer? nope. AK-47? only, if it involves flopping for a foul. you are the most ignorant jazz fan i have ever seen

LOL Dwill is the best PG if not a close second..... I guess u havn't been following basketball lately.... Dwill is playing like a MVP....

U call Artest a go-to guy?? LOL he's not even a top 20 player and his considered a go-to-guy?? And Dwill is not?? LOL Who's ignorant now??

If u don't AK or Memo are go-to guys your crazy..... Memo is the clutchest player on our team besides DW... AK was a star before the Jazz got DW and Booze...... His role has diminished a bit.. But don't under estamate him...

astrosmaniac
03-09-2009, 11:39 PM
LOL... Flop?? Nobody like to play against the Jazz because they throw everybody around. To physical.

Ashamed..lol Yeah we are:rolleyes:.. What happen the last 2 years?? LOL are u guys ashamed that T-mac is ur franchise player?? LOL

Ur 2 dads are the Jazzholes...... And body i hear all this bull from u Rocket fans every year. And then u guys don't do ****.. T-mac was the little girl in national TV saying they were gonna beat Utah.. What happen???? Stats?? Man the Jazz have been hurt the whole season... No just one player like Tmac

Every player on our team has been hurt.

Dwill
Boozer
AK
Milsap
Harpring
Okur
Knight

And look it our record...... Stats?? LOL they're all around u smart guy..

i love how you ignore my comment responding to you saying we have no go to guy. guess youve got no answer, huh?

Verbal Christ
03-10-2009, 07:50 AM
jazz fan wants to talk to ROX fan about injuries??? i find that totally hilarious and idiotic at the same time.

theimortalone
03-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Wow this turned into Rockets/Jazz showdown thread! :speechless:

ottograham14
03-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Yao can defend himself. Shocking, was it him defending himself or his translator.

THE_FLASH_21
03-10-2009, 02:04 PM
jazz fan wants to talk to ROX fan about injuries??? i find that totally hilarious and idiotic at the same time.

Who's been hurt for u guys??? That matter???

THE_FLASH_21
03-10-2009, 02:10 PM
i love how you ignore my comment responding to you saying we have no go to guy. guess youve got no answer, huh?

lol... Nope I havn't ignored it... How the hell is Artest a Go-to-guy?????? can't even create hs own shot?? Maybe Yao... But not Artest... This guy wasn't even a go-to guy in Chi, Ind, Sac.. And now all of a sudden he's a go-to guy?? Don't get me wrong he can ball.... Play amazing "D" probably the best in the league.. But you think he can keep it up??? Well more power to u.

astrosmaniac
03-10-2009, 05:51 PM
LOL Dwill is the best PG if not a close second..... I guess u havn't been following basketball lately.... Dwill is playing like a MVP....

U call Artest a go-to guy?? LOL he's not even a top 20 player and his considered a go-to-guy?? And Dwill is not?? LOL Who's ignorant now??

If u don't AK or Memo are go-to guys your crazy..... Memo is the clutchest player on our team besides DW... AK was a star before the Jazz got DW and Booze...... His role has diminished a bit.. But don't under estamate him...

you misread my comment. i probably should have put a comma after dwill. i should have typed " dwill is, and boozer could be once hes been back from injury long enough to prove he is fully healthy."

now dont day artest isnt a go-to guy but AK and okur are. any person besides a jazz fan would take artest over either of them in a heartbeat if they knew anything about basketball

astrosmaniac
03-10-2009, 05:54 PM
lol... Nope I havn't ignored it... How the hell is Artest a Go-to-guy?????? can't even create hs own shot?? Maybe Yao... But not Artest... This guy wasn't even a go-to guy in Chi, Ind, Sac.. And now all of a sudden he's a go-to guy?? Don't get me wrong he can ball.... Play amazing "D" probably the best in the league.. But you think he can keep it up??? Well more power to u.

maybe yao? hes the C who can create his own shot better than any other. your ****ing about the way you misread my comment saying, "dwill is the best or at least the 2nd best pg" as your rebuttal as to why hes a go to guy. well guess what, yao is the best or at least the 2nd best C in the league. you can use that argument to defend your guy, but then not have it apply to the other teams player

THE_FLASH_21
03-11-2009, 12:47 PM
you misread my comment. i probably should have put a comma after dwill. i should have typed " dwill is, and boozer could be once hes been back from injury long enough to prove he is fully healthy."

now dont day artest isnt a go-to guy but AK and okur are. any person besides a jazz fan would take artest over either of them in a heartbeat if they knew anything about basketball

Well I've been watching Utah play forever... Okur all the big shots his hit it's just crazy....

Artest can ball like I said.... But he's not a go-to-guy on many other teams in the league.... And I know many will back me on that.....

THE_FLASH_21
03-11-2009, 12:54 PM
maybe yao? hes the C who can create his own shot better than any other. your ****ing about the way you misread my comment saying, "dwill is the best or at least the 2nd best pg" as your rebuttal as to why hes a go to guy. well guess what, yao is the best or at least the 2nd best C in the league. you can use that argument to defend your guy, but then not have it apply to the other teams player

LOL... No you don't have be a top PG or C to be a go-to guy.....

Parker,Nash,Rose,Mayo,Ford, Dwight,Amare,Kaman,Duncan,Okur, just examples

Verbal Christ
03-11-2009, 01:12 PM
yep, the jazz have 12 'go-to' guys, while the ROX have none, awesome analysis by a non-biased 'fan' ... funny.

fredv
03-11-2009, 01:18 PM
LOL... No you don't have be a top PG or C to be a go-to guy.....

Parker,Nash,Rose,Mayo,Ford, Dwight,Amare,Kaman,Duncan,Okur, just examples
Since when is Amare and Duncan a C ?

And since when is Mayo a PG ?

And since when is Okur a go-to-guy?

LOL this kid is hillarious!!!

PS: Nice avatar, too bad it never happend

fredv
03-11-2009, 01:26 PM
You have two great players on your team - One Allstar(Deron "I should shave my head because its starting to look like Manu's" Williams, and one almost Allstar (Carlos Boozer).

And we also have two great players - Undiscutable Allstar(Yao) and one almost Allstar (Artest - averaging 20ppg since the Allstar break and since McGrady is out)

Both teams are not legit contenders, but are teams that can bother contenders. But none can win a Chip as of right now.

Only difference between the two teams is that I don't see the Jazz trying to evolve or becoming better - either thourgh trades or simply beeing active in the Free Agency.

Bucsfan
03-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Since when is Amare and Duncan a C ?

And since when is Mayo a PG ?

And since when is Okur a go-to-guy?

LOL this kid is hillarious!!!

PS: Nice avatar, too bad it never happend

Amare and Duncan could play C on certain teams, and sometimes they match up against C's, i think thats what he means, same with Mayo, sometimes he defends and plays PG, but your right he isnt a pure PG nor does he play it all the time

Okur can be a go to guy, he hits alot of clutch shots down the stretch, this also goes back to what you define as a go to guy

Bucsfan
03-11-2009, 01:33 PM
You have two great players on your team - One Allstar(Deron "I should shave my head because its starting to look like Manu's" Williams, and one almost Allstar (Carlos Boozer).

And we also have two great players - Undiscutable Allstar(Yao) and one almost Allstar (Artest - averaging 20ppg since the Allstar break and since McGrady is out)

Both teams are not legit contenders, but are teams that can bother contenders. But none can win a Chip as of right now.

Only difference between the two teams is that I don't see the Jazz trying to evolve or becoming better - either thourgh trades or simply beeing active in the Free Agency.

the jazz have more than 2 good players, what about AK and Okur? they arent amazing but they have both been to the all star game and both are very good, AK is alot like Artest, and Okurs only main weakness is his defense

Verbal Christ
03-11-2009, 01:40 PM
lmao .. saying ak is 'alot like artest' is like saying khloe kardashian is just as hot as kim. love the jazz fan!!!

fredv
03-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Okur can be a go to guy, he hits alot of clutch shots down the stretch, this also goes back to what you define as a go to guy

Yeah it really does, for me "got-to-guy" is a kid your going to feed the ball to and ask him to put him in the basket and actually be good at it.

Anybody can really be a go-to-guy, give Scola 18 shots a game he will probably put up amazing numbers, same for AK or Okur.
It depends on who is your "first-second option" scorers.

So I found it very funny when he said you have 5 go-to-guys.

I mean, we also have plenty.

Yao, Artest, Brooks, Scola, Landry, heck even Wafer is capable of putting great numbers if you ask him to shoot and score.

But the game is about the team, and thats why its not important to have many go-to-guys to win a basketball game. People like Shane Battier or other great defenders and floor spreaders are very important.

Bucsfan
03-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Yeah it really does, for me "got-to-guy" is a kid your going to feed the ball to and ask him to put him in the basket and actually be good at it.

Anybody can really be a go-to-guy, give Scola 18 shots a game he will probably put up amazing numbers, same for AK or Okur.
It depends on who is your "first-second option" scorers.

So I found it very funny when he said you have 5 go-to-guys.

I mean, we also have plenty.

Yao, Artest, Brooks, Scola, Landry, heck even Wafer is capable of putting great numbers if you ask him to shoot and score.

But the game is about the team, and thats why its not important to have many go-to-guys to win a basketball game. People like Shane Battier or other great defenders and floor spreaders are very important.

actually okur, ak and dwill are asked to do the things you said on a nightly basis, so to the jazz they are go to guys, boozer is too when he plays, AK is usually more of a defender, but he nails some clutch 3's, those guys are expected to lead the jazz in scoring night and night out, but that could be said for alot of players

it just depends on how you look at it, that jazz have lots of players that are NOT go to guys, namely CJ Miles, the guy is HORRIBLE

Bucsfan
03-11-2009, 01:50 PM
lmao .. saying ak is 'alot like artest' is like saying khloe kardashian is just as hot as kim. love the jazz fan!!!

umm ok? the only main difference is artest is a little better at 3's and a little better at defense, but AK is a All Star, and he does his duty coming off the bench for us now, AK plays awesome defense, he hustles more than artest

oh us jazz fans!!!!! arent we crazy for looking at real comparisons and not just saying "every player that wears a rockets jersey is better than everybody on your team"

fredv
03-11-2009, 01:55 PM
actually okur, ak and dwill are asked to do the things you said on a nightly basis, so to the jazz they are go to guys, boozer is too when he plays, AK is usually more of a defender, but he nails some clutch 3's, those guys are expected to lead the jazz in scoring night and night out, but that could be said for alot of players

it just depends on how you look at it, that jazz have lots of players that are NOT go to guys, namely CJ Miles, the guy is HORRIBLE

Well once again, the goal of a basketball game is to win. So you need to score and defend.
On each team, you have 1 go-to-guy, you could have more like I said above, but its not like that. Every guy on the team tries to hustle score and win but there is only one go-to-guy, one "franchise player", who is basically the best guy on your team.

We used to have McGrady doing that. The type of guy who can flat out score when you really need it. A Give-him-the-ball-and-he-will-put-it-in-the-basket-in-cruch-time-guy.
Utah has Williams for that.

Bucsfan
03-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Well once again, the goal of a basketball game is to win. So you need to score and defend.
On each team, you have 1 go-to-guy, you could have more like I said above, but its not like that. Every guy on the team tries to hustle score and win but there is only one go-to-guy, one "franchise player", who is basically the best guy on your team.

We used to have McGrady doing that. The type of guy who can flat out score when you really need it. A Give-him-the-ball-and-he-will-put-it-in-the-basket-in-cruch-time-guy.
Utah has Williams for that.

I see your point, but that can vary depending on the situation, Dwill is good at 3's, but usually if we need them he isnt the one taking them, thats usually Korver and Okur at the end of games.....Dwill is the go to guy the rest of the time though

Kakaroach
03-11-2009, 07:05 PM
D. Will and Boozer are the go-to-guys for the Jazz. Artest and Yao are the go-to-guys for the Rockets. D. Will creates opportunity for guys like Mehmet Okur. Boozer and Yao get double-teamed in the paint and pass it to guys like Wafer and Okur so they can knock down shots. D. Will and Artest can take you one on one and score.

fredv
03-11-2009, 07:21 PM
D. Will and Boozer are the go-to-guys for the Jazz. Artest and Yao are the go-to-guys for the Rockets. D. Will creates opportunity for guys like Mehmet Okur. Boozer and Yao get double-teamed in the paint and pass it to guys like Wafer and Okur so they can knock down shots. D. Will and Artest can take you one on one and score.

Voila!

THE_FLASH_21
03-12-2009, 12:19 PM

They're style u ignorant ***.... They both play great physical "D" and fill up the stat sheet..... I mean their's no way to talk to a rockets fan because they're always right... Like the past 2 years when u guys kept telling everyone how bad u guys were gonna beat us.. :rolleyes: We know how that turned out.

Your team has no superstar( nobody will stop Dwill)...... And yall will choke in playoffs again.. Hopefully it's us jazz that can shut u the hell up.

Verbal Christ
03-12-2009, 12:44 PM
They're style u ignorant ***.... They both play great physical "D" and fill up the stat sheet..... I mean their's no way to talk to a rockets fan because they're always right... Like the past 2 years when u guys kept telling everyone how bad u guys were gonna beat us.. :rolleyes: We know how that turned out.

Your team has no superstar( nobody will stop Dwill)...... And yall will choke in playoffs again.. Hopefully it's us jazz that can shut u the hell up.

their 'style' is the same? ... hilarious ... artest doesnt fall over when the a/c comes on in the arena, or flops around on defense, and he can actually shoot the ball, and he doesnt cry when times get tough, you want to compare a ROX player to ak47, it would be more like chuck hayes or brian cook without the estrogen, but we arent paying them what, 12 MIL? dont get so upset that you guys feel you have a squad full of all-stars, ignorance is bliss. so keep holding on to past first and second round accolades, your team is awesome as long as it doesnt play for the ring, yeah our team has no superstar (funny again), yes i agree DWill is a beast (what is your point) you're right, we'll choke in the playoffs, and you guys will go on to win another championship right? too funny.

fredv
03-12-2009, 12:44 PM

1 - You are a cocky ignorant who just opens his mouth and doesn't listen to others arguments.

2 - Same as 1.

3 - Dwill is not the best player in the NBA

4 - Rockets have made it clear since McGrady has been out that they do not aspire in great things this season. Everyone would even be astonished if we did pass the first round with a sophmore PG and a new rotation. Therefore, I don't see how we can "choke" in the playoffs.

5 - It is really sad that you don't listen to other opinions because you do have great ideas to defend but can't get people to listen other than cusing and doing stupid things.

6 - All of above.

fredv
03-12-2009, 12:45 PM
their 'style' is the same? ... hilarious ... artest doesnt fall over when the a/c comes on in the arena

You just made my sig.

theimortalone
03-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Wow, this thread has turned into such a horrible thread. It rockets/jazz bloodbath! :pity: We should http://caws.ws/forum/style_emoticons/default/lock.gif this thread!

Kakaroach
03-12-2009, 06:59 PM
AK-47 and Artest do play the same. Their both physical, and AK doesn't flop as much as people ****ing think. Kirilenko is just a good defender as Artest.

jimbobjarree
03-12-2009, 07:11 PM
their 'style' is the same? ... hilarious ... artest doesnt fall over when the a/c comes on in the arena, or flops around on defense, and he can actually shoot the ball, and he doesnt cry when times get tough, you want to compare a ROX player to ak47, it would be more like chuck hayes or brian cook without the estrogen, but we arent paying them what, 12 MIL? dont get so upset that you guys feel you have a squad full of all-stars, ignorance is bliss. so keep holding on to past first and second round accolades, your team is awesome as long as it doesnt play for the ring, yeah our team has no superstar (funny again), yes i agree DWill is a beast (what is your point) you're right, we'll choke in the playoffs, and you guys will go on to win another championship right? too funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XxT0zI2W7Y&feature=related

theres someone to compare to your vision of AK, he has more estrogen and more cash...talk about ignorance :laugh2:

.....good good times

{}
03-12-2009, 07:14 PM

:laugh:

jimbobjarree
03-12-2009, 07:15 PM
..oh and I love the way Artest plays, he's one of my favorite players in the league and has my respect for the way he plays so i dont know why we are knocking him. Defensively he may be the same as AK, except AK is more of a big man-weak side defender looking to block the ball. Offensivly theres no comparison, Artest is much more dominant, and definatly a go to guy and a leader for the Rockets