PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen Shaq stare down Wade,and Espn saying Lebron has the Better Shot

Powerball
03-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Wow i mean he didnt even help him up but the thing about it he stared him down while wade was on the ground. But anyways there was some love and boos on Shaq and got fouled out. Lebron has the better shot than wade? Lmfao
Espn has offcially become Lspn

Pls discuss :cheers:

Also good win for the heat and Wade another career tie in assist and a double-double to win against the suns

superkegger
03-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Well, the stats are don't lie.

Wade on 2pt jumpers: .445% (52% of all his attempts are 2pt jumpshots)
LeBron on 2pt jumpers: .375% (39% of all his attempts are 2pt jumpshots)

Wade on 3pt shots: .280% (14% of all his attempts are 3pt shots)
LeBron on 3pt shots: .320% (23% of all his attempts are 3t shots)

still1ballin
03-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Yea I saw that, I was like wth? He has a problem with Wade now too? I wonder if he would of done that w/ kobe.

greatest2
03-05-2009, 12:27 AM
i dont know about espn. i think its really all about money, so they are gonna talk about the players and teams that they know will bring in more money. (just a statment, i know both players bring in money)

TheChosenOne88
I didn't see it on the highlights on espn.com but big deal, I'd probably stare down a guy that kind of didn't want me on his team after I helped him win a title.

Powerball
Yea I saw that, I was like wth? He has a problem with Wade now too? I wonder if he would of done that w/ kobe.

lol me 2

Chronz
03-05-2009, 12:35 AM
Bron has the range, Wade has the consistency and better pull up mid range game.

Powerball
03-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Bron has the range, Wade has the consistency and better pull up mid range game.

Damn what better words to put it like that nailed it right on the head

NFLNBA
03-05-2009, 12:38 AM
anyone have a video of that stare down?????????

what54!?
03-05-2009, 12:44 AM
geez shaq what did D-wade ever do to you? :pity:

oh well wade still scorched them :smoking:

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
03-05-2009, 12:45 AM
Both great players I really hate comparing LeBron with Kobe, or even Wade. Its just to close to call, we are really lucky as fans to have them as our entertainment.

GSW fan
03-05-2009, 12:45 AM
LoL

ESPN said: former teammates just having some fun

Jacob K.
03-05-2009, 12:46 AM
shaq just wants to take on everyone now, no?
Bosh. Howard, now Wade?

Indi23
03-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Yeah apparently the foul Wade gave nash was a "trying to get the ball" he should have been T'd up.

leftie5
03-05-2009, 12:58 AM
lol, just because he looked at him and didn't help him up doesn't mean much. He's not his teammate anymore and is competing against him, and nowadays it seems like players more often then not don't help up the opposing player. Usually, it is a players teammates that help him up and Wade had a couple guys helping him up already.

Here is what the big fella said after the game:

“I think he can get better,” O’Neal said.

Sure enough, Wade got a win—and O’Neal’s MVP backing as well.

“Dwyane is my guy. … It would be nice for the organization if he could get an MVP,” O’Neal said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=AnFk85l6ALZGFlW3lgBxczq8vLYF?gid=200903 0414

Indi23
03-05-2009, 01:00 AM
shaq just wants to take on everyone now, no?
Bosh. Howard, now Wade?

He really isnt happy right now... We aren't in the playoffs, he is showing up everyday but the rest of the team is inconsistent..... Rich needs to start off the bench imo.

Hoopsadvocate
03-05-2009, 01:04 AM
I didn't see it on the highlights on espn.com but big deal, I'd probably stare down a guy that kind of didn't want me on his team after I helped him win a title.

What the hell are you talking about?? Wade never "didn't want shaq on his team"

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
03-05-2009, 01:12 AM
He really isnt happy right now... We aren't in the playoffs, he is showing up everyday but the rest of the team is inconsistent..... Rich needs to start off the bench imo.

I agree, Shaq is just going through some team struggles, that he really isn't that familiar with. He usually is on good teams, and its largely in part him.

Bulls4Lyfe
03-05-2009, 01:35 AM

that's completely false. shaq quit on the team and basically forced his way out of miami. that's the truth.

dwiduck
03-05-2009, 01:38 AM

actually LeBron is shooting .341% on 3 pt shots

Jonathan2323
03-05-2009, 01:38 AM
what all you people did not hear was after that the Miami fans Chanting "Shaq you Sux" for at least 30 seconds.

Jonathan2323
03-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Yeah apparently the foul Wade gave nash was a "trying to get the ball" he should have been T'd up.

Nash is like a liitle toothpick. Wade did not foul him that hard and he flew like 30ft in the air.

Er1c
03-05-2009, 01:45 AM
lebron cant shoot. just stick with his driving.

Big Zo
03-05-2009, 02:06 AM
what all you people did not hear was after that the Miami fans Chanting "Shaq you Sux" for at least 30 seconds.

I heard it. Pretty funny.

G-Funk
03-05-2009, 02:13 AM

u have Kobes?

Jonathan2323
03-05-2009, 02:14 AM
u have Kobes?

get off Kobe's rocketship. do you have to bring up his name everytime you hear Wade and Lebron.:D

tbron
03-05-2009, 04:47 AM
Damn what better words to put it like that nailed it right on the head

i'll say.

Wilson
03-05-2009, 05:56 AM
Both great players I really hate comparing LeBron with Kobe, or even Wade. Its just to close to call, we are really lucky as fans to have them as our entertainment.

Agreed. Those comparisons can really get beaten to death sometimes. Just enjoy the great talents on display :clap:

Vinny642
03-05-2009, 07:31 AM
get off Kobe's rocketship. do you have to bring up his name everytime you hear Wade and Lebron.:D

lol never heard that one Rocketship lol

TheChosenOne88
03-05-2009, 11:55 AM
What the hell are you talking about?? Wade never "didn't want shaq on his team"

that's completely false. shaq quit on the team and basically forced his way out of miami. that's the truth.

Actually it was pretty obvious, when Shaq wasn't playing well Wade kept criticizing him. When Shaq was traded, Wade wasn't upset that he was gone. It's not that hard to put the pieces together.

dwiduck
03-05-2009, 12:12 PM
lebron cant shoot. just stick with his driving.

fail, LBJ is shooting better on 3's this year than Kobe

THE_FLASH_21
03-05-2009, 12:12 PM
"Shaq" He's starting to run his mouth because he's scoring.... They wont go far in the playoffs, so he's getting everything off his chest. I don't blame this guy. Being the best of the best for many years... Then all of a sudden it's gona in a "FLASH"..lol But Let him have his fun.

What he did to Dwade was not cool. He just stared at him. He probably got mad because he flopped. Dwade is a big time flopper. But the boy can ball.

Big Zo
03-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Actually it was pretty obvious, when Shaq wasn't playing well Wade kept criticizing him. When Shaq was traded, Wade wasn't upset that he was gone. It's not that hard to put the pieces together.

Some people just love talking ****....

RodmansBulls
03-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Shaq is starting to get cocky, because he dropped 45 on the Raptors beat the Lakers, and played evenly with Dwight Howard. Its funny how he thinks he can take on everyone now.

king4day
03-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Wow i mean he didnt even help him up but the thing about it he stared him down while wade was on the ground. But anyways there was some love and boos on Shaq and got fouled out. Lebron has the better shot than wade? Lmfao
Espn has offcially become Lspn

Pls discuss :cheers:

Also good win for the heat and Wade another career tie in assist and a double-double to win against the suns

Shaq was smiling near the end of the sequence.

theuuord
03-05-2009, 01:22 PM
lol shaq is so entertaining.

DrDEADalready
03-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Oh that was dirty. :puke:

kriviant
03-05-2009, 01:35 PM

Actually, you're an idiot. Wade never criticized Shaq. Also, Shaq wasn't "not playing well". He completely quit on our team due to being a diva. He didn't like that we were doing so bad that year, and that he was surrounded by less than spectacular role players (like chris quinn and ricky davis who he called out by name). Not to mention the fact that he and Riley were not getting along what so ever. They even had very publicized arguments during practice, to the point were Alonzo Mourning had to separate them.

As far as the "Shaqtus" is concerned, screw him. Quits on the Heat, gets traded to Phoenix and my god he's revived again (which Shaq himself bashes the heat by saying the suns medical staff is soooooo much better than the Heat's). If he wasn't such a ***** and had patience with the Heat, him and Wade would still be together now and they'd have a pretty damn good shot at the Finals. Shaq can stand over Wade all he wants, Wade doesn't need his hand to get back up.

ATX
03-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Actually, you're an idiot. Wade never criticized Shaq. Also, Shaq wasn't "not playing well". He completely quit on our team due to being a diva. He didn't like that we were doing so bad that year, and that he was surrounded by less than spectacular role players (like chris quinn and ricky davis who he called out by name). Not to mention the fact that he and Riley were not getting along what so ever. They even had very publicized arguments during practice, to the point were Alonzo Mourning had to separate them.

As far as the "Shaqtus" is concerned, screw him. Quits on the Heat, gets traded to Phoenix and my god he's revived again (which Shaq himself bashes the heat by saying the suns medical staff is soooooo much better than the Heat's). If he wasn't such a ***** and had patience with the Heat, him and Wade would still be together now and they'd have a pretty damn good shot at the Finals. Shaq can stand over Wade all he wants, Wade doesn't need his hand to get back up.

Nice post! Very well said. :clap:

TheChosenOne88
03-05-2009, 01:51 PM

Actually I'm not the idiot here. I won't argue with you over the fact that Shaq "quit" but you can't argue that Wade never criticized Shaq. If you don't believe me read the articles yourself:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3115232

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-blog/pat-riley-dwyane-wade-shouldn-t-have-revoked-shaquille-o-neal-s-superstar-pass-ar46260.html

Big Zo
03-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Actually I'm not the idiot here. I won't argue with you over the fact that Shaq "quit" but you can't argue that Wade never criticized Shaq. If you don't believe me read the articles yourself:

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-blog/pat-riley-dwyane-wade-shouldn-t-have-revoked-shaquille-o-neal-s-superstar-pass-ar46260.html

OMG! He was so critical about him! :speechless: He definitely didn't want him on the team anymore. :rolleyes:

kriviant
03-05-2009, 02:14 PM

"Probably this year more so than any year I have been more vocal with Shaq, talking to him and trying to motivate him," Wade told reporters on Thursday. "But the main thing is Shaq has got to be self-motivated. He has got to be willing and ready to do it."

"Even though he is not getting the ball as much as he wants, we need him to help lead this team in other ways, whether it's rebounding the ball or passing the ball the way he knows how to pass," Wade told reporters. "He's our leader, [along] with myself. When you hear about the Miami Heat, it's Shaq and D-Wade. A lot is on us to lead the team and we have got to find a way to do it."

After Friday's game, Shaq said Wade was right.

"We have that kind of relationship where we could talk to each other like that," O'Neal told reporters. "He was right. We're fine."

There is a difference between criticizing and trying to motivate your teammate, although one could easily make the two the same thing. The other article was pretty much all about Riley being harsh on Shaq. Which he was, he was Shaq's biggest critic.

But yea, if that's Wade criticizing, it's pretty weak.

pippsux
03-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Shaq needs to stop embarrasing himself, retire and go away. Maybe if he spent more time at home, his wife would not be "doing her thing". Grow up Shaq.

As for the comment about Lebron having a better a jump shot than Dwade, really? The media is trying too hard to force feed Lebron on everybody. When he wins a ring, then we can justify everything he does. The King this and the King that, how can you be a King and you haven't won anything yet?

I am no Laker fan, but at least I am a basketball fan and would pay to watch Kobe anyday of the week. Lebron's hype machine is out of control. Let him win a ring first before we give him the whole league. Kobe and Dwade have rings and their hype is deserved.

bleedprple&gold
03-05-2009, 05:57 PM
I am no Laker fan, but at least I am a basketball fan and would pay to watch Kobe anyday of the week. Lebron's hype machine is out of control. Let him win a ring first before we give him the whole league. Kobe and Dwade have rings and their hype is deserved.

Let the if Lebron had Shaq he would have won 4 rings by now discussions begin...:rolleyes:

blujaysrock
03-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Shaq needs to cool down he's going off on everybody

TheCooLKid2020
03-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Hmmm... He was smilling at the end of the stare down.. Friends having fun.

ElMarroAfamado
03-05-2009, 07:34 PM
they probably havent seen the bricks ive seen lebron shoot