PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard Treats Shaq

D Roses Bulls
03-04-2009, 09:10 AM
I dont care if they are callin this a flop or if howard too damn quick that shaq fell, shaq still got shown up right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyk7IrlPjpQ

Catfish1314
03-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Definitely a flop. But I was impressed with both of them in that game. They handled each other pretty well.

EX-TREME
03-04-2009, 09:31 AM
wow i never thought shaq would flop against dwight. it's making him look bad.

Kakaroach
03-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Lol ya that was def. a flop. Come on big fella, you can take Dwight stronger than that!

holocaust227
03-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Shaq Falling Off A Post Move? No Sane Ref Will Call That.

Twistedheat
03-04-2009, 09:58 AM
haha... That sure did seem like a flop to me....

DieselPowered32
03-04-2009, 10:01 AM
LOL when i saw dat last night, i couldn't stop laughing. Shaq handled Dwight really well last night and Dwight handled shaq pretty well also, they both played well but that FLOP was funny. No Ref will ever call that an offensive foul... Shaq is too big and too strong

kjdills13
03-04-2009, 10:08 AM
I think it is funny how shaq outplays dwight howard and then there is a thread Dwight treats Shaq ? what he even treat him too? bc i watched the game and shaq was the better player. BUT if you are going by the book this is a charge, shaq was planted and dwight spun into him in the rule book it doesnt say in order to be a charge a player must fall. But dwight howard went threw shaqs body and shaq did flop down but it was a charge i love the clip bc at the end of the clip it shows shaq blocking dwight haha so funny bc the title is dwight treats shaq lol

G-Funk
03-04-2009, 10:32 AM
SHaq would own Howard at same age.

D Roses Bulls
03-04-2009, 10:38 AM
I think it is funny how shaq outplays dwight howard and then there is a thread Dwight treats Shaq ? what he even treat him too? bc i watched the game and shaq was the better player. BUT if you are going by the book this is a charge, shaq was planted and dwight spun into him in the rule book it doesnt say in order to be a charge a player must fall. But dwight howard went threw shaqs body and shaq did flop down but it was a charge i love the clip bc at the end of the clip it shows shaq blocking dwight haha so funny bc the title is dwight treats shaq lol

ok you must be a suns fan. dwight out scored shaq, shaq had two more rebounds with the the big L. the magic won. if you dont like something then dont comment it. simple as that. oh and shaq got treated on that play. he wanted either the foul or dwight blew past him for the slam. get over it

king4day
03-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Shaq had plenty of dunks himself, just Howard didn't flop at the time.
It was a well balanced game for each of them. That's what a bigman battle should be.
I can see Howard mirroring Shaqs career. Neither can shoot but at that age, both are/were athletic and untouchable in the paint.
If somehow Dwight can learn to shooter a 15-20ft jumper, he'll end up the best big man in NBA history.

People talk about LBJ or Wade leaving their teams in 2010, but if I'm them and seriously considering leaving, then the Magic (if they have cap room) are the team they'd wanna go to. Add a superstar with Howard and that has dynasty written all over it.

It's a real shame Nelson went down. The east woulda been less predictable come playoff time.

king4day
03-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Also, you should change the thread title. When I saw it, I thought it was about Howard taking Shaq out for dinner. In no way would I think 'treating' means he forced a flop and dunked.

JayW_1023
03-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Geez there are like 2 thread about this already.

kjdills13
03-04-2009, 11:05 AM
ok you must be a suns fan. dwight out scored shaq, shaq had two more rebounds with the the big L. the magic won. if you dont like something then dont comment it. simple as that. oh and shaq got treated on that play. he wanted either the foul or dwight blew past him for the slam. get over it

dwight did outscore shaq but lets look at the stats

shaq- 9/13 shooting, 11 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 19 points, 4 TO's

dwight- 7/14 shooting, 8 rebound, 2 steals, 1 block, 21 points, 5 TO's

dwight got outplayed by shaq and if you dont believe it then you dont know basketball shaq shot 70% dwight shot 50 % shaq then beat him in every major category except for poitns dwight had 2 more points than him. If you TRully belive Dwight played better please give some reasons. ;) thank you

The Ooh Child
03-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Shaq didn't get shown up, he was just trying to draw a foul. Too bad his attempt at drawing a foul looked completely ridiculous. This **** is pretty funny

The Blue Baller
03-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Shaq had plenty of dunks himself, just Howard didn't flop at the time.
It was a well balanced game for each of them. That's what a bigman battle should be.
I can see Howard mirroring Shaqs career. Neither can shoot but at that age, both are/were athletic and untouchable in the paint.
If somehow Dwight can learn to shooter a 15-20ft jumper, he'll end up the best big man in NBA history.

People talk about LBJ or Wade leaving their teams in 2010, but if I'm them and seriously considering leaving, then the Magic (if they have cap room) are the team they'd wanna go to. Add a superstar with Howard and that has dynasty written all over it.

It's a real shame Nelson went down. The east woulda been less predictable come playoff time.

Yes, they would be dominant

BUT

It'll never happen. Orlando doesn't have the market that you'd get with LA or NY or Chi AND even if they are worried about their legacy more than money (which they're not), they would stay with their respective teams and want to build dynasties out of them. Also, an ego clash (like Kobe/Shaq) seems inevitable.

Mr Wonderful
03-04-2009, 11:58 AM
SHaq would own Howard at same age.

What kind of dumbass stuff is that to say? I can't stand when people compare the past players with the current players. While your at it; how about James vs. Jordan, Wilt vs. Shaq, Maravich vs. Nash, Abdul-Jabbar vs. Bynum, Bird vs. Redd.

****!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

SpeedReed
03-04-2009, 12:10 PM
this same move happened twice in the game. both times howard traveled.

howard is definitley capable of being a great player, but let's let him accomplish SOMETHING before we crown him to anything.

at that, doubtful he'll accomplish what shaq has.

mike_noodles
03-04-2009, 12:22 PM
I dont care if they are callin this a flop or if howard too damn quick that shaq fell, shaq still got shown up right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyk7IrlPjpQ

That's funny, especially considering all of the **** that Shaw used to talk about other players using the "flop" against him, and that they should be men about it and play the game. Now he does the same thing cause he can't keep up with Dwight.

JJ81
03-04-2009, 12:22 PM
A few days before that game Shaq was saying that he makes big men all around the league flop.

WadeCounty
03-04-2009, 12:57 PM
i find it funny how he doesnt know how to act when hes trying to flop but thats a real good thing cuz it means he doesnt try to flop or didnt try to flop through his NBA career so hes new to it

macc
03-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Check this out, thought it was pretty funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqhUx_2YTN4