PDA

View Full Version : Video: LeBron drops the hammer on Heat

oldenpolynice
03-03-2009, 04:04 PM
IMO, this dunk sealed the game for the Cavs. If my memory serves correct, there was about a minute and a half left in this game, Cavs up by 3. LeBron blows by Jamario Moon and posterizes JO with this monster one-handed flush.

Cavs went on to win 107-100 and LBJ finished with 42 points.

One of my favorite statement dunks of the season.

http://davissportsdeli.com/wordpress/2009/03/03/king-james-drops-the-hammer-on-heat/

Big Zo
03-03-2009, 04:07 PM
"I love you LeBron! Remember to pull out though, cuz I don't want it in my mouth." :p :)

oldenpolynice
03-03-2009, 04:16 PM
"I love you LeBron! Remember to pull out though, cuz I don't want it in my mouth." :p :)

Dude, nobody asked for a recap of your wet dream from last night.

I was actually rooting for D-Wade to finish this game off because I thought he played better than LeBron for the majority of this game. 7 steals is sick. But in the end, you have to tip your hat to LeBron. He brought it when the Cavs needed it the most. That dunk was a dagger.

Big Zo
03-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Dude, nobody asked for a recap of your wet dream from last night.

My wet dream from last night was scrubbing a tub with Danny Tanner from Full House, thank you very much...

Legitimate
03-03-2009, 04:30 PM

Dude this didn't sound right at all? where u want it in your @?? sick just sick. ROFL.

oldenpolynice
03-03-2009, 05:47 PM
My wet dream from last night was scrubbing a tub with Danny Tanner from Full House, thank you very much...

:laugh:

_Sn1P3r_
03-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Nice dunk. And this thread is pretty weird. Lol.