PDA

View Full Version : worst character team

heatking
03-01-2009, 12:17 AM
make a team full of allstars that would be a total failure because the wouldnt get along.

marbury
tmac
artest
JO
shaq

VCaintdead17
03-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Why is JO in there?

Deezy Dee 24
03-01-2009, 12:22 AM
marbury
marbury
marbury
marbury
marbury

greatest
03-01-2009, 12:24 AM
i dont think you can make it better than you did...maybe without J oneal tho

BALLER71
03-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Shaq
Barkley
Rodman
Kobe
Marbury

:laugh:

heatking
03-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Why is JO in there?

i just put JO because of the fight at auburn hills, and the guy just wont back down from a fight. while that may be good sometimes. it can definetly lead the team into trouble. JO may be a nice guy if he has nice guys around him. but with the character issues his teamates have. it can lead him to trouble.

{}
03-01-2009, 12:33 AM
JO aka watermelon head
Zach Randolph
S.Jackson
Tmac
Marbury

JJ81
03-01-2009, 12:39 AM
make a team full of allstars that would be a total failure because the wouldnt get along.

marbury
tmac
artest
JO
shaq

Haha

GCOOKIE7
03-01-2009, 12:47 AM
JO is a great character guy... hell if ur gonna put him in there than why don't you just put KG in there?

JermanJaysFan
03-01-2009, 12:53 AM
i just put JO because of the fight at auburn hills, and the guy just wont back down from a fight. while that may be good sometimes. it can definetly lead the team into trouble. JO may be a nice guy if he has nice guys around him. but with the character issues his teamates have. it can lead him to trouble.

JO impressed me greatly with his character and moral fibre during his stint with the Raptors. He was well-spoken, a good, measured spokesman for the team. He was good at getting team-mates fired up and helping out. So, aside from the fight he was involved in (he still maintains he was just sticking up for a teammate, if that is any excuse) half a decade ago, he is a great character.

superkegger
03-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Hmm, I was going to poke fun at the Suns, but I'll refrain.

Shaq/Sheed
Randolph/Marion
Toine/Stephen Jackson
Iverson/Ben Gordon
Marbury/Tinsley

Does it get any more cry-baby-me-first-selfish-jackoff than that?

LayZbone
03-01-2009, 01:06 AM
Hmm, I was going to poke fun at the Suns, but I'll refrain.

Shaq/Sheed
Randolph/Marion
Toine/Stephen Jackson
Iverson/Ben Gordon
Marbury/Tinsley

Does it get any more cry-baby-me-first-selfish-jackoff than that?

:laugh:

{}
03-01-2009, 01:10 AM
JO impressed me greatly with his character and moral fibre during his stint with the Raptors. He was well-spoken, a good, measured spokesman for the team. He was good at getting team-mates fired up and helping out. So, aside from the fight he was involved in (he still maintains he was just sticking up for a teammate, if that is any excuse) half a decade ago, he is a great character.

JO is a certified pussee. I'm not saying the guy isn't soft spoken, almost feminine like in outwardly appearance and demeanor. I'm saying the guy is an overreactive insecure punk on the inside which comes out anytime his fragile emotional state is challenged.

matt21donkey
03-01-2009, 01:10 AM
Basically a team full of Divas who think they are GOD

AI
Kobe
Marbury
Tmac
Shaq

WHAT A DISASTER!!!!

superkegger
03-01-2009, 01:16 AM
Basically a team full of Divas who think they are GOD

AI
Kobe
Marbury
Tmac
Shaq

WHAT A DISASTER!!!!

Especially since Tmac would be playing PF.

JermanJaysFan
03-01-2009, 01:18 AM
JO is a certified pussee. I'm not saying the guy isn't soft spoken, almost feminine like in outwardly appearance and demeanor. I'm saying the guy is an overreactive insecure punk on the inside which comes out anytime his fragile emotional state is challenged.

Here is what JO put up with in Toronto:
- Wildy disappointing season in terms of team success
- Teammates unwilling to play defense
- Multiple injuries
- Subsequent relegation to the bench upon returning from said injuries
- Trade rumours
- Fan criticism

The "overreactive insecure punk" never came out despite the great number of factors that should have challenged his alleged "fragile emotional state". IMO he was the emotionally strongest guy on our team. I defy you to find recent evidence for the image you are painting of Jermaine.

sguglie2
03-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Marbury
Vince Carter
Artest
Bird Man
Shaq

sguglie2
03-01-2009, 01:20 AM
O wow didn't catch the All-Star requirement, sheed over birdman

JermanJaysFan
03-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Marbury
Vince Carter
Artest
Bird Man
Shaq

Birdman did drugs, got his stuff together, and is now back in the league. He is currently, as far as I can tell, the epitome of a selfless, hustling role player, readily accepting a role off the bench for the Nuggets and making the absolute most of his minutes. I don't see any character issues, certainly not any that would affect a team's performance.

$KnicksAndKobe$
03-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Marbury
A.I
Artest
Randolph
Amare

aman_13
03-01-2009, 01:35 AM
[QUOTE={};8565975]JO is a certified pussee. I'm not saying the guy isn't soft spoken, almost feminine like in outwardly appearance and demeanor. I'm saying the guy is an overreactive insecure punk on the inside which comes out anytime his fragile emotional state is challenged.[/QUOTE

Explain.

JermanJaysFan
03-01-2009, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE={};8565975]JO is a certified pussee. I'm not saying the guy isn't soft spoken, almost feminine like in outwardly appearance and demeanor. I'm saying the guy is an overreactive insecure punk on the inside which comes out anytime his fragile emotional state is challenged.[/QUOTE

Explain.

I don't think it can be done.

violetuniverse
03-01-2009, 01:41 AM
ai
marbury
sheed
rodman
shaq

asmarks18
03-01-2009, 01:47 AM
Marbury