PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert Arenas strong comeback?

Deezy Dee 24
03-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Someone posted a thread about if he would make the wizards a playoff team,
when i remember watchin him play he was goin back and forth at it with a guy named LEBRON in the playoffs.
is Gilbert Arenas capable of coming back and being in top five in leauge?

Anthony Flores
03-01-2009, 12:27 AM
ya, but it might take him a couple months, this of course coming from a Wizards fan

SeoulBeatz
03-01-2009, 12:33 AM
i pass no judgements.

but i predict about 50-100 posters are gonna come in here and say that he's a douche bag and that hes got nothin left

i for one, think he is still talented but needs to be fully recovered. if he comes back semi-injured, he will be ineffective, but if he can somehow make it back 100% i think he can be that same 25+ clutch scorer he once was.

BranWingss
03-01-2009, 12:38 AM
I have to agree he was crazy before he got injured

JJ81
03-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Gilbert was amazing, I hope he comes back strong

what54!?
03-01-2009, 12:42 AM
I hope he does. He was a baller and getting paid a lot money. Not everyone wants to see him become the next T-mac

markhebert42
03-01-2009, 12:48 AM
He's a douche bag and he has nothing left.

just kidding.

I hope he comes back and plays well, but I get the feeling his best days are behind him. Too much time riding the pine...just my take.

superkegger
03-01-2009, 12:55 AM
Someone posted a thread about if he would make the wizards a playoff team,
when i remember watchin him play he was goin back and forth at it with a guy named LEBRON in the playoffs.
is Gilbert Arenas capable of coming back and being in top five in leauge?

I think he's fully capable of coming back and being the all star he once was. The one issue I have with your question is the whole top five in the leauge. It's arguing semantics, but I don't think he ever was top five in the leauge, so it would be hard for him to get there in the first place. Unless you're just talking top 5 scorer, because that he was.

Anyway, I like Arenas. He's absolutely a blast to watch, and I find him endlessly entertaining. Some people think he's a real weenie, but whatever, they need to lighten up. I surely hope he makes a full recovery and is the player he was a couple years back, because when he had it going, man was it fun to watch.