Time - 7.00 PM
National Television - ESPN
Local Televison - FS Detroit HD FSN

EX-TREME
02-27-2009, 08:16 AM
What do you think about my First game thread

GunFactor187
02-27-2009, 02:50 PM
good start, but could use some renovation here check out mine i made in the pistons forum:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334032

EX-TREME
02-27-2009, 07:08 PM
good start, but could use some renovation here check out mine i made in the pistons forum:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334032

how did you do?

GunFactor187
02-27-2009, 09:28 PM
how did you do?

It's real easy once you get to know how to study the code involved.

macc
02-28-2009, 03:19 AM
I love Magic but damn. Detroit owns our team. I don't care what their record is going into the playoffs, I just hope we don't play them first round. Not sure why it is but we just can't beat them.

EX-TREME
02-28-2009, 01:26 PM
I love Magic but damn. Detroit owns our team. I don't care what their record is going into the playoffs, I just hope we don't play them first round. Not sure why it is but we just can't beat them.

this is a mentalblock we need to overcome as a contender. pistons and boston plays too physical so we crumble. we need to be tougher to compete with teams like pistons. we need players to step it up especially rashard, dwight and hedo. we need to push the tempo,stop with the turnovers and never be afraid of give a cheap shot. i hate detriot pistons.

JNore151
02-28-2009, 01:51 PM
this is a mentalblock we need to overcome as a contender. pistons and boston plays too physical so we crumble. we need to be tougher to compete with teams like pistons. we need players to step it up especially rashard, dwight and hedo. we need to push the tempo,stop with the turnovers and never be afraid of give a cheap shot. i hate detriot pistons.

word up man....imean shttttt......they have beat us 20 out of the last 26 games we've played.....we need to beat them b4 we can win a championship its an obsticle we have to overcome , lewis really needs to step it up and bang!

tezza90
02-28-2009, 08:45 PM
word up man....imean shttttt......they have beat us 20 out of the last 26 games we've played.....we need to beat them b4 we can win a championship its an obsticle we have to overcome , lewis really needs to step it up and bang!

Yeah Detroit definitely owns us perhaps we can start a partition to get them moved to the western conference so we don't have to play them until the finals lol

EX-TREME
02-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Yeah Detroit definitely owns us perhaps we can start a partition to get them moved to the western conference so we don't have to play them until the finals lol

that would be something.