PDA

View Full Version : Which PG's Legacy will be the Best--CP3, Deron, D-Rose, or Harris

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 12:31 AM
Legacy includes Points+Assists+Championships

IMO it's obviously Rose:)

The guy is a plain out winner and will average 24-27 PPG for years to come with about 2 or 3 championships at least

VCaintdead17
02-27-2009, 12:36 AM
Dude seriously? Stop being a homer. He hasnt even gotten through an entire season. In fact you should replace Rose with somebody else

BigEric
02-27-2009, 12:39 AM
Nothing wrong with Rose. He'll be top tier VERY soon, if not there now. The NBA's poster boy CP3 might get the bulk of the votes on this, be ready. CP3 is great and is one of my favorite players but Rose has everything.

extreme k.closs
02-27-2009, 12:41 AM
none will compare to mike penberthy's career.
:worthy: mike penberthy

extreme k.closs
02-27-2009, 12:42 AM

The guy is a plain out winner and will average 24-27 PPG for years to come with about 2 or 3 championships at least

:smoking:

IRUAM #21
02-27-2009, 12:43 AM
Mike James

BrizzleBear
02-27-2009, 12:43 AM
I love Rose but I think Paul will have the best career.

joeboow90
02-27-2009, 12:47 AM
CP3 is gonna be one of the best to ever play when hes done IMO.

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 12:48 AM
I love Rose but I think Paul will have the best career.

I think Paul will put up some amazing statistics but New Orleans will not win it all with their team right now anytime soon.

Until Paul has another superstar, hes not going to win a championship.

That being said, The Bulls will land a superstar either next season or 2010 and the pair of Rose and the Superstar will grab the Bulls championships

Jacob K.
02-27-2009, 12:48 AM
Mike James

once again youre just beating me to the punch

jim51990
02-27-2009, 12:50 AM
d will doest get the respect he deserves to me its him because he came in the footsteps of one of the best pg in the history of the nba and is amazing and a leader
and i agree rose doesnt even belong on the list

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 12:52 AM
d will doest get the respect he deserves to me its him because he came in the footsteps of one of the best pg in the history of the nba and is amazing and a leader

Rose is putting up better rookie stats than all 3 of those players so yes, he does deserve to be on this list.

If you actually watched Rose play, then you would know he's a superstar in the making

S.J.Basketball
02-27-2009, 12:54 AM
How is Rose even in this discussion? Where's Tony Parker? Crap thread.

extreme k.closs
02-27-2009, 12:56 AM
^apparently rose's 50 or so games are better then parker's career

S.J.Basketball
02-27-2009, 12:57 AM
Rose is putting up better rookie stats than all 3 of those players so yes, he does deserve to be on this list.

If you actually watched Rose play, then you would know he's a superstar in the making

Terrible argument. Kobe's rookie year has been out done by everybody, so when we make a SG list make sure to put EVERYONE on there.

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 01:03 AM
Terrible argument. Kobe's rookie year has been out done by everybody, so when we make a SG list make sure to put EVERYONE on there.

What are you talking about?

Rose is a #1 pick and he's only 20 years old and is averaging 17 PPG and 6.4 APG while shooting close to 50% When it's all said and done, Rose's legacy will probably be great dude.

Do you know what legacy means?

JordansBulls
02-27-2009, 01:04 AM
CP3 IMO. One of the most efficient players ever and just an all around player.

S.J.Basketball
02-27-2009, 01:08 AM
What are you talking about?

Rose is a #1 pick and he's only 20 years old and is averaging 17 PPG and 6.4 APG while shooting close to 50% When it's all said and done, Rose's legacy will probably be great dude.

Do you know what legacy means?

Sure I do. You are making the ARGUMENT that D-Rose DESERVES to be on this list 50 games into his career because he is having a better rookie season than the guys currently on the list. I said that's a terrible argument and gave you an example. Get it?

You left off J-Kidd, Steve Nash, Tony Parker, Baron Davis, Andre Miller, Chauncey Billups, and Chris Duhon. Great list though! :rolleyes:

Edit: Jameer Nelson also.

GSW fan
02-27-2009, 01:12 AM
Sure I do. You are making the ARGUMENT that D-Rose DESERVES to be on this list 50 games into his career because he is having a better rookie season than the guys currently on the list. I said that's a terrible argument and gave you an example. Get it?

You left off J-Kidd, Steve Nash, Tony Parker, Baron Davis, Andre Miller, Chauncey Billups, and Chris Duhon. Great list though! :rolleyes:

+rondo:)

S.J.Basketball
02-27-2009, 01:13 AM
+rondo:)

Hahaha you got me:D

VinceGully
02-27-2009, 01:15 AM

...:eyebrow:

Odominator
baron davis

ProdigyI

You can't be that stupid can you?

Kidd, Nash, Billups......their legacies are already set for them basically. They're past their prime brah.

Andre Miller and Chris Duhon? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Odominator
02-27-2009, 01:16 AM
and jordan farmar, lol..

bal_ravens
Chris Paul will have the best career out of the PGs you listed.

VinceGully
How is Rose even in this discussion? Where's Tony Parker? Crap thread.

I would expect that coming from a Faker fan

D.Rose#1
02-27-2009, 01:18 AM
i agree i think there should be more names on the list but rose does deserves to be on the list.

S.J.Basketball
02-27-2009, 01:19 AM
You can't be that stupid can you?

Kidd, Nash, Billups......their legacies are already set for them basically. They're past their prime brah.

Andre Miller and Chris Duhon? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Their legacies are already set? They're currently still playing and Nash and Kidd have yet to win a championship. Billups is further adding points to his legacy by being put on another team and basically turning the whole team around. Legacy's aren't set. Ever. Even off the court.

Andre Miller and Chris Duhon are both good players and have accomplished more than Rose at this point.

VinceGully
02-27-2009, 01:24 AM

why can't you just choose between these three...its not asking you to vote for your favorite player

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 01:28 AM
Their legacies are already set? They're currently still playing and Nash and Kidd have yet to win a championship. Billups is further adding points to his legacy by being put on another team and basically turning the whole team around. Legacy's aren't set. Ever. Even off the court.

Andre Miller and Chris Duhon are both good players and have accomplished more than Rose at this point.

It's sad that you don't even know what legacy means.:rolleyes:

Nash and Kidd have what? like 2 or 3 years left in them? So MAYBE ONE champiosnhip for one of them.

Rose has 16 or so more years left ahead of him.

If you think that Andre Miller or Chris Duhon will have a better career than Rose, then stop posting because you are officially making people dumber by the second

Mr_Peabody
02-27-2009, 01:35 AM
kwame brown

charlsdq7
02-27-2009, 01:44 AM
CP3 no doubt but Rose is up der too

extreme k.closs
02-27-2009, 01:51 AM
kwame brown

penberthy would violate kwame brown

theuuord
02-27-2009, 01:51 AM
as of now? cp3 easily.

Rose has at best put up comparable numbers to Paul's rookie year (although they're not as good, they're still pretty good). Paul had better numbers in his rookie year and has already established himself as the best point guard in the solar system.
Rose has played in under 60 professional games and hasn't played as well as Paul did in his rookie season yet.

Give Rose some time. Take off the Derrick-colored glasses for a bit and let the kid play.

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 02:04 AM
Not a nets fan but im surprised Harris hasnt gotten a lot of love

kingkobe
02-27-2009, 02:09 AM
Rondo!!!

theuuord
02-27-2009, 02:13 AM
Not a nets fan but im surprised Harris hasnt gotten a lot of love

because CP3 is better than Harris at the same age.

and I'm a Nets fan.

The Prodigy
02-27-2009, 02:18 AM
I honestly think that Deron Williams will have the best legacy out of the 3. When Carlos Boozer leaves they'll will be able to pick up another toptier big man or swingmen in the NBA. The Jazz are a better team then the Hornets, the Jazz have just been hammered with injuries. But the reason Deron Williams will have a better legacy then all those metioned above is because i picture him winning more championships than all of them and Points + Assist < Championships

The Prodigy
02-27-2009, 02:21 AM
All though I hate the guy how could you leave off Rondo when he already is a leader on a championship team. Derrick Rose shouldn't be up there just yet. Wait until he has an allstar appearance or becomes a leader on a playoff team. Its just to early

Vinny642
02-27-2009, 02:21 AM
LOL Rose and HARRIS? Maybe in the future Rose but as long as harris is with Nj they won't win
So its up to Cp3 and DWill

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 02:24 AM
LOL Rose and HARRIS? Maybe in the future Rose but as long as harris is with Nj they won't win
So its up to Cp3 and DWill

yo bro it's LEGACY....not right now.

Legacy means when their careers are all said and done:)

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 02:25 AM
I honestly think that Deron Williams will have the best legacy out of the 3. When Carlos Boozer leaves they'll will be able to pick up another toptier big man or swingmen in the NBA. The Jazz are a better team then the Hornets, the Jazz have just been hammered with injuries. But the reason Deron Williams will have a better legacy then all those metioned above is because i picture him winning more championships than all of them and Points + Assist < Championships

Very interesting analysis Prodigy Jr.:)

Vinny642
02-27-2009, 02:30 AM
I dont think Rose and I pretty much KNow Harris wont win one...

Sox Appeal
02-27-2009, 03:01 AM

Chris Pauls rookie numbers: PPG - 16.1 - Ast 7.8 - Reb 5.1 - Stl 2.1 -

Derrick Rose rookie numbers: PPG - 16.3 - Ast 6.3 - Reb 3.06 - Stl 0.8 -

So you're wrong about Rose putting up the best rookie numbers in the group. Chris Paul is superior in every catagory except points, but that's only by .2 percent so that doesn't even mean much. But there's no arguing that Rose is going to be a good player, but he still has a ways to go. As of today, he's a horrible defensive player, and he still has a ways to go on his jump shot. If he improves on these things (like I know he will) he's going to be a great player.

THE MTL
02-27-2009, 03:08 AM

Let me guess. 24-27 points with 11-13 assists with 2-3 steals. Im surprised you didnt put 5-6 championships either LMAO!

I do agree that Rose has potential to have a great legacy, however Chris Paul might go down as the best little man to EVER play the game. Rose will never touch that.

And......btw? You know sucking on those "nuts" arent good for you? HOMER!

THE MTL
02-27-2009, 03:11 AM

Ummm.....Carlos Boozer is already a top tier big man. You really dont get much better than that. I do agree that the Jazz are a better team; however you must also factor in that the Hornets were a better team last year.

abe_froman
02-27-2009, 03:23 AM
i'm surprised that rose is right there with paul

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-27-2009, 03:30 AM
CP
Dwill
Rose
Harris

zezak
02-27-2009, 03:35 AM
CP
Dwill
Rose
Harris

I agree with that. DWill does not get enough credit.

kjsunsfan7
02-27-2009, 03:44 AM
about kobes rookie yr, rose won't win championships in chicago with "a superstar" you need more then that and chicago doesn't seem to want to put the effort or money into it, still living off the Jordan years, wait and see, he may win a few once he leaves, but for now don't count on it

barbjake
02-27-2009, 03:50 AM
I don't think it's a good point about Kobe's rookie year at all. How many minutes did 18 year old Kobe play his rookie year. Kobe is definitely an exception to the logic of the thread, and he is obviously better than other shooting guards. This thread is comparing players of similar ages, and numbers (by season in the league). It is a fine thread. And the answer is a draw between Rose and Paul. Rose will lead his team to a ring, and Paul will have better numbers because he is more concerned with numbers than Rose is.

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 03:51 AM
Let me guess. 24-27 points with 11-13 assists with 2-3 steals. Im surprised you didnt put 5-6 championships either LMAO!

I do agree that Rose has potential to have a great legacy, however Chris Paul might go down as the best little man to EVER play the game. Rose will never touch that.

And......btw? You know sucking on those "nuts" arent good for you? HOMER!

24-27 PPG with 7-8 assists per game. 1 steal a game. he wont get many steals.

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 03:53 AM
about kobes rookie yr, rose won't win championships in chicago with "a superstar" you need more then that and chicago doesn't seem to want to put the effort or money into it, still living off the Jordan years, wait and see, he may win a few once he leaves, but for now don't count on it

Yes Chicago will win championships once they get a superstar next season or in 2010 because Rose himself will probably develop into a superstar so you have at least 2 + good players that can still develop like Tyrus and Deng.

People seem to forget that we made the playoffs 3 straights years and were 2 wins away from the Eastern Conference Finals the season before last

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 03:59 AM
I don't think it's a good point about Kobe's rookie year at all. How many minutes did 18 year old Kobe play his rookie year. Kobe is definitely an exception to the logic of the thread, and he is obviously better than other shooting guards. This thread is comparing players of similar ages, and numbers (by season in the league). It is a fine thread. And the answer is a draw between Rose and Paul. Rose will lead his team to a ring, and Paul will have better numbers because he is more concerned with numbers than Rose is.

well said:clap:

MakaSizzle
02-27-2009, 04:32 AM
What the hell is all this about who's left off the list. There are 4 choices, PICK ONE! Stop complaining about how your favorite player isn't on the list so you couldn't vote for him.

BullsNumber1Fan
02-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Chris Pauls rookie numbers: PPG - 16.1 - Ast 7.8 - Reb 5.1 - Stl 2.1 -

Derrick Rose rookie numbers: PPG - 16.3 - Ast 6.3 - Reb 3.06 - Stl 0.8 -

So you're wrong about Rose putting up the best rookie numbers in the group. Chris Paul is superior in every catagory except points, but that's only by .2 percent so that doesn't even mean much. But there's no arguing that Rose is going to be a good player, but he still has a ways to go. As of today, he's a horrible defensive player, and he still has a ways to go on his jump shot. If he improves on these things (like I know he will) he's going to be a great player.

Don't just make up stats dude, look them up before you post them. Here are D.Rose's stats AS A ROOKIE:

PPG - PPG - 16.8 - Ast 6.3 - Reb 3.6 - Stl 0.8

You left out .5 ppg and .6 rpg.

hotpotato1092
02-27-2009, 11:33 AM
To early to say right now, I'd have to go with CP3 at the moment though

Steely McBeam
02-27-2009, 11:47 AM
Mike James

hahahahahaha....... seriously though i think its chris paul, the guys is ridiculous, i would put him right behind wade as 4th best player in the nba

The Prodigy
02-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Ummm.....Carlos Boozer is already a top tier big man. You really dont get much better than that. I do agree that the Jazz are a better team; however you must also factor in that the Hornets were a better team last year.

I know that Carlos Boozer is a top tier big man, but he isnt going to resign there so they will have to get someone else.

The Prodigy
02-27-2009, 01:39 PM
I still cant believe that people are putting Rose ahead of D-Will when Rose is when Rose hasnt accomplishe anything in the NBA yet. I already know someone is going say legacy means at the end of the carrer, but how can you base it on a half of a year. Let him accomplish something first. You have to start before you can finish a legacy

mrblisterdundee
02-27-2009, 01:49 PM
The Hornets might not win as much as the Bulls, but Chris Paul will be a better player than Rose over his career.

The Prodigy
02-27-2009, 01:51 PM
All those players will be great. They all have high ceilings beside harris imo but anyways they will all average over 20 and 10 throughout thier carrer (or close to it) and will go down as 3 of the greatest pg's ever in my opinion

CELTICS4LYFE
02-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Don't just make up stats dude, look them up before you post them. Here are D.Rose's stats AS A ROOKIE:

PPG - PPG - 16.8 - Ast 6.3 - Reb 3.6 - Stl 0.8

You left out .5 ppg and .6 rpg.

was that really worth correcting??? lmao

CELTICS4LYFE
02-27-2009, 01:52 PM
y is harris in this convo????

MGB
02-27-2009, 01:52 PM

Um, not really. And the point of this thread is who will have the best legacy, not who's accomplished more at this point. You're nuts if you think Andre Miller or Chris Duhon are going to even have a "legacy."

It's called critical thinking, who will end up as being the better PG of the guys listed, not that tough of a concept.

As far as Nash and Kidd go, IMO their legacies are set, if they go on to win a title, it's just as a role player, not as the best player on the best team, so it doesn't mean as much. Kind of like if Payton or Malone won a title with the Lakers toward the end of their career, that wouldn't change how I viewed them. At least to me, the only time I even consider titles in a player's legacy is if that player was the driving force behind the team winning the title; otherwise a guy like Robert Horry would be going down as a legend.

LTS
02-27-2009, 02:12 PM
CP3 (he's of the cailber NO will have to make him happy with surronding cast)
D-will (will be great but probably no championship)
R Westbrook (sorry hes more consistant)
D Rose

-LTS

macc
02-27-2009, 02:15 PM
I agree with the people who said Rose shouldn't be on the list. Tony Parker already has a few championships but yet he isn't on it. With that being said I can't put somone like Rose up that high on a list when he has yet to prove himself. Granted he prob will be great but thats also what they said about Harold Miner (The next Jordan) Kwame Brown (bust) I mean somone should be in the league a min of 3 years before you start putting them in an "all time great catagory"

QuaLiThADoN
02-27-2009, 02:25 PM
honestly they are all so young we might not know till the end... Right now it looks like chris paul... And everyone plz stop jockin rose ... i see threads with the top players and people are putting rose in there i just don't understand let him prove something first then come back and say something

QuaLiThADoN
02-27-2009, 02:26 PM
y is harris in this convo????

had to be a celtics fan... you know why?? cuz he is the best point guard in the east right now

JJ81
02-27-2009, 02:29 PM
CP3 then Rose.

kingkobe
02-27-2009, 02:29 PM
You guys are missing out on Rondo!

He has already won a championship and is on his way to another one maybe this year.

I'd take Rondo before Harris or any one of these. Just cuz he plays with the Big 3 he doesn't get enough shots and therefore the low ppg but he's up there with APG numbers and steals.

IRUAM #21
02-27-2009, 02:36 PM
You guys are missing out on Rondo!

He has already won a championship and is on his way to another one maybe this year.

I'd take Rondo before Harris or any one of these. Just cuz he plays with the Big 3 he doesn't get enough shots and therefore the low ppg but he's up there with APG numbers and steals.

Yeah well 80% of people on PSD hate him :pity:

pebloemer
02-27-2009, 02:37 PM

Exactly. I'm glad someone mentioned this about D.Will. I believe he was overlooked in everyone's Rose/CP3 debates. D.Will was not far off Paul last year IMO and his injury at the start of the year took his name out of some of the debates.

Williams has an exceptional coach, plays in a very effective system and lately has found his stride again coming back from injury. I wouldn't count him out of the discussion very quickly. Utah has a very nice future ahead of them with his supporting cast too.

QuaLiThADoN
02-27-2009, 02:46 PM
ok if everyone is jockin rose then i think brook lopez is going to have the greater center legacy at the end of his career... and oj mayo is going to be the best sg ever..... they are rookies.... enough plz give them time

albertc86
02-27-2009, 02:47 PM
I know Parker is overshadowed by Duncan and Ginoboli, but no love for him? He's just as great as the players you mentioned.

dikimbemutumbo
02-27-2009, 02:58 PM
alright, rose deserves to be on this because we are talking about young PG with an entire future ahead of them, not guys near the end of the road like kid and parker

IRUAM #21
02-27-2009, 03:05 PM
alright, rose deserves to be on this because we are talking about young PG with an entire future ahead of them, not guys near the end of the road like kid and parker

Rondo should be on this list then, Stuckey as well, and Westbrook.

Kakaroach
02-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Deron Williams or Chris Paul.

barbjake
02-27-2009, 03:26 PM
I agree with the people who said Rose shouldn't be on the list. Tony Parker already has a few championships but yet he isn't on it. With that being said I can't put somone like Rose up that high on a list when he has yet to prove himself. Granted he prob will be great but thats also what they said about Harold Miner (The next Jordan) Kwame Brown (bust) I mean somone should be in the league a min of 3 years before you start putting them in an "all time great catagory"

Come on. Harold Miner and Kwame were obviously not going to live up to hype pretty quickly out of the gate. "Baby Jordan" and Kwame had that hype coming in, and never lived up. Meanwhile, Rose has put up terrific numbers, and has shown he has the tools and the talent to be in this conversation.

barbjake
02-27-2009, 03:29 PM
The only players I can see being added to this (if any are necessary) are Rondo and Westbrook. They are both really good, really young, and point guards.

But seriously, if you don't like the topic, you don't have to read it or respond. Start your own thread of: who's better? Tony parker, kidd, nash, or Rodney Stuckey!

Why is everybody on Stuckey's balls?

pebloemer
02-27-2009, 04:15 PM

Parker is 26 years old according to ESPN. That's younger than Jose Calderon, same age as Devin Harris and Mo Williams. Are those players near the end of the road too?

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-27-2009, 04:22 PM
i voted cp3, but rose has a shot becuz he's from chicago and playing for his home team, so he has a chance but cp3 is a better all around player so i say cp3

VCaintdead17
02-27-2009, 04:28 PM
It's sad that you don't even know what legacy means.:rolleyes:

Nash and Kidd have what? like 2 or 3 years left in them? So MAYBE ONE champiosnhip for one of them.

Rose has 16 or so more years left ahead of him.

If you think that Andre Miller or Chris Duhon will have a better career than Rose, then stop posting because you are officially making people dumber by the second

No, just no.

:pity:

Your asking people what legacy's means, well lemme ask you, do YOU know what legacy means??? Obviously not because Rose has not done anything special yet. This is his rookie season, you just cant assume he will be a superstar yet. I dont care if he was the number one overall pick or on your favorite team. This is a prime example of homerism at its best.

b_rad23
02-27-2009, 04:49 PM

Check CP3's rookie numbers again. Rose's are definitely not better.

MJ-BULLS
02-27-2009, 04:51 PM
i say DR1, but paul is better right now

Sidious
02-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Its too early to tell for Rose. But, I like Dwill more than I like CP3.

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 05:06 PM
No, just no.

:pity:

Your asking people what legacy's means, well lemme ask you, do YOU know what legacy means??? Obviously not because Rose has not done anything special yet. This is his rookie season, you just cant assume he will be a superstar yet. I dont care if he was the number one overall pick or on your favorite team. This is a prime example of homerism at its best.

If you watched Rose play every game, then you would be on the same ship:) He will be a superstar in this league, it's just a matter of time and us getting rid of a ******** coach. If the Bulls didn't have a moron like Vinny Del Negro and his backyard basketball offense, then Rose would probably be averaging 19-20 PPG right now.

Same thing goes with Durant last season. Last season, If we were talking about which SF would have the best legacy when it's all said and done......then I would have put Durant on that list even thugh he was a rookie, because you can just tell when a player is going to be special. Obviously then you would probably make the same ******** argument for Durant and look stupid:)

Fact is, many people who watch him play or play against him know he's going to be a special player in this league. Try actually watching him and then you'll see.

And by the looks of it, for a guy that you think shouldn't even be on the list is sure getting a hell lot of votes :)

Fire&Ice2&33
02-27-2009, 05:11 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you are dreaming hard....please wake up NOWW

Fire&Ice2&33
02-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Deron Williams is the best and will be the best

abe_froman
02-27-2009, 05:14 PM
i'll try putting this in the context of an 80's pg analogy:basically paul is being handed magic mantle,while rose and deron get to fight over who will be thomas

if anyone can get that??

dgreat5000
02-27-2009, 05:15 PM
All though I hate the guy how could you leave off Rondo when he already is a leader on a championship team. Derrick Rose shouldn't be up there just yet. Wait until he has an allstar appearance or becomes a leader on a playoff team. Its just to early

LEADER!!!?!?!?!?!? who does he lead on that team??

dgreat5000
02-27-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm a Bulls fan but it's obvious CP3 os the correct choice, he's on another level than every pg right now, Rose will be #2 tho. I believe Rose will be a top 5 player in this league....

Drtino
02-27-2009, 05:31 PM

I know...Rondo a leader... what is this guy thinking?

what happened to Pierce, Allen and KG did they get traded?:rolleyes:

Drtino
02-27-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm a Bulls fan but it's obvious CP3 os the correct choice, he's on another level than every pg right now, Rose will be #2 tho. I believe Rose will be a top 5 player in this league....

CP3 is in another level... you're right.

In regards to Rose...hmmm, I don't know about that. He got schooled by Harris the other night.:D

Sorry man, just couldn't let that go...;):D

dgreat5000
02-27-2009, 05:47 PM
CP3 is in another level... you're right.

In regards to Rose...hmmm, I don't know about that. He got schooled by Harris the other night.:D

Sorry man, just couldn't let that go...;):D

Yea that's true, his D needs a lil help offensively he's a beast tho. I was readin Larry Brown told A.I to shoot 30 times a game!!! if we had a coach with aggression like that, D. Rose would be a beast. He neeeds someone to tell him to just go to the rack whenever he's ready.

DrDEADalready
02-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Williams easily. He'll led the Jazz to our first championship. and hopefully more. And he's the best out of the choices anyway. close thread. :cool:

YankeeFan89
02-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Cp3!

YankeeFan89
02-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Williams easily. He'll led the Jazz to our first championship. and hopefully more. And he's the best out of the choices anyway. close thread. :cool:

Deron is up there with Cp3 when healthy for sure.

chicagowhitesox
02-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Paul
Rose
Williams
Harris

AirJordanXVIII
02-27-2009, 06:11 PM
^^ Ditto.

Paul is just a beast.

bidi_nash
02-27-2009, 06:16 PM
cp3 by a long shot

nd4T.O.
02-27-2009, 06:29 PM
CP3 Easily....rose dosent deserve to be on here yet but its ok i know a bulls fan started this

ProdigyI
02-27-2009, 06:30 PM

Well said:clap:

abe_froman
02-27-2009, 06:37 PM
CP3 Easily....rose dosent deserve to be on here yet but its ok i know a bulls fan started this

its not who has the best,it's who will

Drtino
02-27-2009, 07:10 PM
its not who has the best,it's who will

True.... right now is CP3, but the way it's going ... it will become really competitive.

R. Johnson#3
02-27-2009, 07:14 PM
CP3 and he'll also remain the handsomest.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
02-27-2009, 07:22 PM
I think Deron Williams, but mainly because he is my favorite out of those.

Vinny642
02-27-2009, 07:41 PM
Rose 20 over DWIll?

Drtino
02-27-2009, 08:09 PM
Can't believe Devin only has 9 votes....

Well... anyways, the nets are always the underdog... we got to live with that little misconcepting motivation.

Vinny642
02-27-2009, 08:11 PM
Can't believe Devin only has 9 votes....

Well... anyways, the nets are always the underdog... we got to live with that little misconcepting motivation.

Yea the Nets will defintely win a Championship soon... specially with Boone and aging Carter. i don't see them being a threat to any team in the Playoffs WEST

theuuord
02-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Yea the Nets will defintely win a Championship soon... specially with Boone and aging Carter. i don't see them being a threat to any team in the Playoffs WEST

did you just describe Josh Boone as part of the core of the Nets?

Vinny642
02-27-2009, 08:30 PM
What core you got... Carter, Harris after that a couple of rookies but thats it

dgreat5000
02-27-2009, 08:46 PM
^^^ yea Nets aren't very great...

theuuord
02-27-2009, 08:54 PM
What core you got... Carter, Harris after that a couple of rookies but thats it

I never said the Nets were great, but using Josh Boone as an example of the Nets core is like saying Hilton Armstrong is part of the Hornets core.

JordansBulls
02-27-2009, 09:09 PM
Rose 20 over DWIll?

Not sure about that, but if comparing rookie years I can see it.

KB24PG16
02-27-2009, 09:20 PM
jordan farmar lol

Vinny642
02-27-2009, 11:23 PM
I never said the Nets were great, but using Josh Boone as an example of the Nets core is like saying Hilton Armstrong is part of the Hornets core.

Whoa! Hilton Armstrong is better then Boone

The Prodigy
02-27-2009, 11:24 PM

Rondo is a leader for the celtics and you cant argue that. He is thier floor general and leads the offense. Not saying he is the main piece but he is indeed a Leader for the Celtics

codes238
02-27-2009, 11:27 PM
CP3 is the only one out of that grou who has a chance to be a top 3 point guard of all time when its said and done although its still too early to tell with derrick rose...

Vinny642
02-27-2009, 11:27 PM
LOL I think the arrow on your sig is backwards

Badluck33
02-27-2009, 11:46 PM
Its too early to tell. D-Rose is making doubters look silly but you can't compare Chris Paul's 3 years in to the league to 50 games played by Rose.

If the world ends today its CP3 but if it ends in 15 years it might be dROSE

soundjunkies2
02-27-2009, 11:55 PM
How does derrick Rose have more votes than deron williams?

4 years in the league>50 games

what54!?
02-28-2009, 12:07 AM
I got paul or williams. I can't say rose yet since he's a rookie

still1ballin
02-28-2009, 01:11 AM
cp3

Vinny642
02-28-2009, 01:12 AM
How does derrick Rose have more votes than deron williams?

4 years in the league>50 games

lol people smokin that crack