PDA

View Full Version : Favorite player is done! and Team has moved away!

tmacsc2
02-26-2009, 12:48 AM
Ok so i have always had a fave player (tracy McGrady) and a fave team.(Seattle Supersonics) What should i do my team moved to some gay town and now i like nothing about em their colors are boring as well as their jerseys and name. And my fave player is prolly gonna hang up his shoes....i like KD cause he reminds me so much of Tracy.

I like to have jerseys of my fave player but those OKC jerseys are horrid and i dont like them. so what should i do?

D-Leethal
02-26-2009, 01:15 AM
become a real fan

abe_froman
02-26-2009, 01:20 AM
become a real fan

i don't get this comment.

he was a real fan of a team,its just that team no longer exists

...seriously it(that comment) is confusing:confused:

VCaintdead17
02-26-2009, 01:24 AM
Convert into a hoosier :up:

(thats measn a pacer fan)

dre1990
02-26-2009, 01:26 AM
Get a Durant Sonic Jersey. Become a Piston Or Denver fan

Jay22Redd
02-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Might be hard for you if you are really a die hard seattle fan, but looks like youre gonna have to find another fav team and player; atleast until seattle gets a new team. (which i heard will be in a few years.)

KaganRS
02-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Hang on tight because the Sonics are coming back in a couple years.

Go streaking across the floor of an OKC game to show your displeasure.

Big Zo
02-26-2009, 01:32 AM
Become a Heat fan and watch D-Wade put on a show every game. He'll entertain you far more than LeBron and Kobe, guaranteed.

BenWin
02-26-2009, 01:33 AM
just dont choose boston...and i would stick with the thunder. they got some real nice players

sacgiants1213
02-26-2009, 01:36 AM
Hope mcgrady doesn't retire this year and if he does just buy the damn KD thunder jersey. It's better to have something than nothing at all.

lorenz00
02-26-2009, 01:44 AM
quit ur basketball fanatic lol...

carter15
02-26-2009, 01:48 AM
stick with OKC..ull be thankful.

IDB Josh M
02-26-2009, 01:57 AM
Can't tell you to be a Portland fan. If the Lakers moved away, I could NEVER be a clippers or kings fan.

NYK All the Way
02-26-2009, 02:09 AM
...find a new sport

GodsSon
02-26-2009, 02:09 AM
im guessing you're from vancouver? another city that had its team taken away...tsk tsk tsk...anyway, just go for the raptors and keep it within nation lol

BEARS+BULLS=:)
02-26-2009, 02:10 AM
its the same team but they just moved, so if it was ur favorite team wouldnt u still like them??? If the bulls moved, id still be a bulls fan or watever they changed into, unless maybe after a couple years they made a new franchise in Chicago then it would get tricky.

As far as ur fav player question i cant see how u go wrong with Durant dudes a beast n yea i agree very similiar to tmac

stevec6
02-26-2009, 02:33 AM
pick a young player that was drafted within the last 3 years or that is in this years draft and follow their career wherever it goes ups or downs. just dont pick someone or a team bc someone else likes him/them choose for yourself man. do not hop on a bandwagon, its hard to stop the cycle and makes you seem like your not a real fan

harlequin018
02-26-2009, 02:35 AM
The Thunder are set in PF, SF, and PG/SG (depending where Westbrook plays). They will be $15 mil under the cap this summer and can definitely snag someone like Sheed or Okur to play center, or Andre Miller/JKidd to run the point. Imagine if Kobe lost his mind and decided he's done with the Lakers? Durant and Bryant on the same team is financially possible.

BoltLakerPadre
02-26-2009, 03:03 AM
i don't get this comment.

he was a real fan of a team,its just that team no longer exists

...seriously it(that comment) is confusing:confused:

I agree. It's pretty lame to be a Seattle fan right now. Sonics left, Seahawks and Mariners blew, and the state's two college football teams UW and WSU combined for something like two wins last year.

I feel for you, but it looks like you have to go with the Thunder, or pick a new team out of a hat. Try the Clippers, I think they should move that franchise up to Seattle anyway, it's a great market that needs a team. And god know's LA doesn't need them.

abe_froman
02-26-2009, 03:47 AM
its the same team but they just moved, so if it was ur favorite team wouldnt u still like them??? If the bulls moved, id still be a bulls fan or watever they changed into, unless maybe after a couple years they made a new franchise in Chicago then it would get tricky.

As far as ur fav player question i cant see how u go wrong with Durant dudes a beast n yea i agree very similiar to tmac
because the owner ripped out the heart of a city,it was there a staple you grow up all that than one day they leave and no amount of trying keep them would make him sell or change his mind from moving.you say that you would,but than you say it knowing you'll never have to actually confront that circumstance

^and i do like the idea of the clippers(sorry clip fans)not much of a legacy to leave behind,always the bastard step child of that city and never get the recognition or respect in la,the city is lakertown thats not changing.so would be pretty good idea

Baller1
02-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Ok so i have always had a fave player (tracy McGrady) and a fave team.(Seattle Supersonics) What should i do my team moved to some gay town and now i like nothing about em their colors are boring as well as their jerseys and name. And my fave player is prolly gonna hang up his shoes....i like KD cause he reminds me so much of Tracy.

I like to have jerseys of my fave player but those OKC jerseys are horrid and i dont like them. so what should i do?

I feel your pain. Follow the Thunder... that's really our only option at this point in time.

tmacsc2
02-26-2009, 09:43 PM
im guessing you're from vancouver? another city that had its team taken away...tsk tsk tsk...anyway, just go for the raptors and keep it within nation lol
i am from vancouver but not vancouver bc. im from vancouver thats right across the bridge from portland blazers. thanks for the ideas ya'all