PDA

View Full Version : Now Wade is being noticed

Pure Matrix
02-25-2009, 09:20 PM
wade came from a big game 31 points carrer high 16 assist that is very great how he got 2 carrer high stat in a win and a loss

Walk in these streets like you hard these ****** will kill you. Gotta heart like concrete these ****** will drill you lol

nygiants242
02-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Epic fail.

Pure Matrix
02-25-2009, 09:23 PM
lol i'll have u lined up in chalk boy

Leafsleeve
02-25-2009, 09:26 PM
D. Wade for MVP

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-25-2009, 09:28 PM
This thread is going special places.

IndyRealist
02-25-2009, 09:28 PM

I'm guessing that'll be the fastest ban in PSD history? Second post and threatening someone...

Master Mind
02-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Wade still doesn't get his due...ESPN is stuck in Lebron's and Kobe's anus...Wade is MVP IMO

greg_ory_2005
02-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Epic phailure. :pity:

J$mo0th_3o5
02-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Wade still doesn't get his due...ESPN is stuck in Lebron's and Kobe's anus...Wade is MVP IMO

:hi5:

albertc86
02-25-2009, 09:37 PM
How is Wade just now being noticed? He has a ring and basically did it by himself.

mjt20mik
02-25-2009, 09:37 PM
huh?

J$mo0th_3o5
02-25-2009, 09:39 PM
How is Wade just now being noticed? He has a ring and basically did it by himself.

He doesn't get the same recognition as Kobe and Lebron. Basically what Master Mind said.

yankees65
02-25-2009, 09:40 PM
i luv wade but this thread is confusing

kswissdaf
02-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Espn is on Lebron and Kobes balls

Beno7500
02-25-2009, 09:43 PM
What

mrs rose
02-25-2009, 09:48 PM
i agree.
espn is always on kobe and lbj jocks... its like no matter what does.. ie.. lastest to win a championship.. great performance in beijing... to me the mvp there... how many times wade school kobe when they play each other. lbj is a little bit closer. i just dont understand it. im going to say because maybe its a florida team.. note, they are always hating... and when i say hating. let a negative story come out of wade. im sure it would be #1 on around the horn, and pti. or any other program on espn.. when wade got injured i swear thats all you saw. note the race for leading scorer in the league is still up for grasp when lbj gets it... thats all u see. when its wade... maybe one comment about it. for wade to do what he has done.. its amazing the hate he gets. iam still mad they asked wade all star weekend did he think lbj or kobe was mvp.. what about wade? now 100% is doing it... every nite. i just wish the double standard would STOP... yes iam a miami fan. but it makes me sick to see the hype lbj gets, and kobe as well.... at least they got off of melo's jock. its always a new line on the comparison of wade and the other two.. wade had shaq.. lbj is young and doesnt have a team.. blah..blah.. blah.. wade got calls in the nba finals... but remember he still had the make the free throw shots. i guess the magic ref came and made the ball go in the hoop.. it kills me. i wish they will be fair about.. wade is the mvp.. and if you dont believe it.. just be unbias.. turn to a heat game.. then a laker game.. and then a cav game.. and you will see the truth.. if wade doesnt get it... iam writing OBAMA... LOL.. SUPPORT THE TROOPS.

kswissdaf
02-25-2009, 09:51 PM
No matter how good Wade plays he will never get the recognition he deserves

elnino9
02-25-2009, 09:51 PM
not sure where this is going??? :shrug:

kswissdaf
02-25-2009, 09:52 PM
If wade Gets 45 in a game espn doesnt recognize it. If Lebron gets 45 points its breaking news

mrs rose
02-25-2009, 09:54 PM
if wade gets 45 in a game espn doesnt recognize it. If lebron gets 45 points its breaking news

now this is the truth!!!!!!! If the people who read this cant get this.. They are slow.... Bottomline when kobe or lbj does something its breaking news... When its just wade. It doesnt get mentioned or a small comment here and there.

Leafsleeve
02-25-2009, 09:56 PM
Wade for MVP Wade For MVP dude is just nasty

kriviant
02-25-2009, 10:05 PM

Quoted for truth.

It's not just Wade too. ESPN has a pretty huge bias against Florida teams in general. The Dolphins had an amazing season coming back from just winning a single game the previous season. ESPN never said **** about them. The only time ESPN ever says anything about the Heat is when we make a trade.

It's pretty common knowledge ESPN has a huge bias towards cities like New York, Boston. It's amazing any information gets out when half of the reporters have Lebron or Kobe's dick in their mouths. Yes, they take turns.

drew_ellis_23
02-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Really? Kobe gets no respect from where I am at as well cause he hasn't won squat since Shaq left. Lets be real here. Lebron is the shi*. Guy could average a triple double a game. Wade is a stud, he gets tons of respect, he carried the Olypmic team too. He win a ring this year and there is no doubt he will get more respect. He is the 3rd best player in the NBA right now irreguardless. That is dabatable all day long too. Some might think he is higher, but it is all opinion. I think it goes Kobe, Lebron, and Wade. These guys are all the next "Jordan" After thier careers are over we can all debate who was better.

mrs rose
02-25-2009, 10:15 PM
quoted for truth.

It's not just wade too. Espn has a pretty huge bias against florida teams in general. The dolphins had an amazing season coming back from just winning a single game the previous season. Espn never said **** about them. The only time espn ever says anything about the heat is when we make a trade.

It's pretty common knowledge espn has a huge bias towards cities like new york, boston. It's amazing any information gets out when half of the reporters have lebron or kobe's dick in their mouths. Yes, they take turns.

you spoke the truth..
I really agree with this.. I use to call espn da u hating network because they always hate on da u.. But its all florida teams.. With a real hate for south florida teams!

Brooke
02-25-2009, 10:17 PM

they are all over Kobe's? Gee you could have fooled me. LeBron I agree with though

JermanJaysFan
02-25-2009, 10:24 PM
I can't believe how Miami fans are *****ing- try following a team north of the border. No serious American coverage, and basketball/baseball/football always takes a huge back seat to hockey in terms of highlights, news coverage etc. Bosh could drop 42 in a nail biter against the Lakers, and the leading story will be about the blister on Sidney Crosby's big toe.

J$mo0th_3o5
02-25-2009, 10:26 PM
they are all over Kobe's? Gee you could have fooled me. LeBron I agree with though

C'mon man don't say ESPN isn't all over Kobe's nuts.

dgreat5000
02-25-2009, 10:26 PM
D. Wade for MVP

I've said it since the beginning of the season, but Lebron might run away wit it

Beno7500
02-25-2009, 10:29 PM
quit cryin bout wade

IRUAM #21
02-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Ballsack

mrs rose
02-25-2009, 10:32 PM
I can't believe how Miami fans are *****ing- try following a team north of the border. No serious American coverage, and basketball/baseball/football always takes a huge back seat to hockey in terms of highlights, news coverage etc. Bosh could drop 42 in a nail biter against the Lakers, and the leading story will be about the blister on Sidney Crosby's big toe.

come on now...
bosh love the guy but he doesnt drop those type of numbers on the reg... and i do remember espn falling in love with the raptors the year, your coach won coach of the year.. but hockey is always on the top ten.. lets be honest when we post things.

J$mo0th_3o5
02-25-2009, 10:35 PM
quit cryin bout wade

:cry:

Beno7500
02-25-2009, 10:37 PM

haha

umh34
02-25-2009, 10:53 PM

Your a clown!

mrblisterdundee
02-25-2009, 10:57 PM
People need to stop talking about Wade's monster numbers. When the only other productive member of your team is a rookie reserve, you're going to get monster numbers. If he was playing on a good team, then I would put him in close second to LeBron. Since he's playing on a crappy team, its forcing him to put up big statistics. It's the same reason David Lee and Dwight Howard get so many rebounds: they're the only ones rebounding. Wade is just the only player performing at a high level on his team.

Korman12
02-25-2009, 11:59 PM
While some people are declaring that there is an ESPN bias against Florida teams there is an honest misconception.

Florida teams are popular - the college ones.

I'm not disputing whether or not you who are arguing this are fans, it's obvious you are, but the most popular team in the state is the Florida Gators. The problem that exists is that Florida professional teams are somewhat unpopular. The Marlins, despite two championships since 1997, are the least popular team in MLB (last season they had a record-low attendance of less than 600 people in one game). The Magic's popularity has risen since the emergece of Dwight Howard, but only recently. The Buccaneers, Dolphins, and Jaguars are popular, but that's because football is popular everywhere in the United States. As for the case of the Lightning and Panthers, well, lets just assume the NHL isn't really popular in the south. And even the Rays, who won the ALCS last year, were only popular last year since the team's creation.

Even Wade and The Heat aren't very popular in the state. When was the last sellout you've seen in the stadium, to be honest?

I don't mean to derail your ideas, but it seems like a lot of people in the state just don't really care about professional sports, unless its football.

Bring The Heat
02-26-2009, 12:00 AM
mr.blisterdundee dude you make me sick... i feel like slappin you with my ****ing dick..

you can't just give props where its due and shut your mouth? you have to say crap like ohh he has nobody on his team so he has no choice but to do it...You make it seem like its easy when you really have nobody to help you on the offensive to SCORE or pass too...go to the park one day and grab like 3 scrubs to play on your team and play against a good one... see if you put up your "MONSTER NUMBERS" when you get double teamed and have to make a great play in order to score....your a complete idiot

its funny because people will always find something to say about Wade...if he has a great team and puts up great numbers then they'll say "Ohh he has a good team so thats why he has good stats"... if he has a bad team "Ohh well his teamates suck it forces him to put a good stats"

make up your mind people seriously.... this guy is doing incredible things and never gets the true props he deserves. and thats the TRUTH.

Korman12
02-26-2009, 12:02 AM
Oh, and Wade is great. Forgot to mention that.

DCB/LAL
02-26-2009, 12:08 AM
Wade is a great player but MVP?? c'mon man if kobe didnt get it the year he avg 35ppg and carried the lakers into the playoffs in the western conf with Smush parker and Kwame pretty much alone and almost upset the top seated suns who won 60 some games that year i believe not to mention an 81 point outburst and he still didnt get MVP then their is no way Wade should get it this year now i know hes playing great ball but fact is if your not on an elite team chances are your not gonna win MVP

Kyle916
02-26-2009, 12:16 AM
How has Wade not been noticed...

durtee
02-26-2009, 12:20 AM
Maybe the worst thread of the year so far.

still1ballin
02-26-2009, 12:25 AM
mr.blisterdundee dude you make me sick... i feel like slappin you with my ****ing dick..

you can't just give props where its due and shut your mouth? you have to say crap like ohh he has nobody on his team so he has no choice but to do it...You make it seem like its easy when you really have nobody to help you on the offensive to SCORE or pass too...go to the park one day and grab like 3 scrubs to play on your team and play against a good one... see if you put up your "MONSTER NUMBERS" when you get double teamed and have to make a great play in order to score....your a complete idiot

its funny because people will always find something to say about Wade...if he has a great team and puts up great numbers then they'll say "Ohh he has a good team so thats why he has good stats"... if he has a bad team "Ohh well his teamates suck it forces him to put a good stats"

make up your mind people seriously.... this guy is doing incredible things and never gets the true props he deserves. and thats the TRUTH.

thats kinda homo

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 12:26 AM
Ballsack

that's some deep words there. By far the best post in this dumbass thread. You are an american hero:violin::violin::rock::rock:

IRUAM #21
02-26-2009, 12:27 AM
thats kinda homo

still1ballin dude you make me sick... i feel like slappin you with my ****ing dick..

IRUAM #21
02-26-2009, 12:27 AM
that's some deep words there. By far the best post in this dumbass thread. You are an american hero:violin::violin::rock::rock:

Glad someone appreciates my work :cheers:

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 12:29 AM
thats kinda homo

not if he closes his eyes while he cocksmacks. If you cant see them, they cant see you. So it will be like it never happened

Bring The Heat
02-26-2009, 12:30 AM
Its not homo...any person who makes such idiotic posts and hates on a great player should be slapped with a penis...plain and simple

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 12:30 AM
Glad someone appreciates my work :cheers:

it's marvelous, you should write a childrens book

IRUAM #21
02-26-2009, 12:31 AM
it's marvelous, you should write a childrens book

:cool:

kobe24>lebron23
02-26-2009, 12:33 AM

actually its only lebrons balls

extreme k.closs
still1ballin dude you make me sick... i feel like slappin you with my ****ing dick..

x2
he will end up getting the dreaded double **** smack, a form of DP but without the penetration

still1ballin
not if he closes his eyes while he cocksmacks. If you cant see them, they cant see you. So it will be like it never happened

:laugh:

still1ballin
02-26-2009, 12:35 AM
x2
he will end up getting the dreaded double **** smack, a form of DP but without the penetration

This thread has turned into Wade finally being noticed into dick slapping

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 12:36 AM
i will **** smack wade too, with brute force

IRUAM #21
02-26-2009, 12:37 AM
Its not homo...any person who makes such idiotic posts and hates on a great player should be slapped with a penis...plain and simple

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

IRUAM #21
02-26-2009, 12:37 AM

This thread has turned into Wade finally being noticed into dick slapping

You know you like it :eyebrow:

NYMetros
02-26-2009, 12:41 AM
All the Miami fans complaining about Wade not getting enough attention = :pity:

Take the blinders off.

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 12:41 AM
^^he loves it

SJSHARKIES
02-26-2009, 12:43 AM
D-wade name is never mentioned it's always Lebron and Kobe. That's all people talk about Lebron, Kobe, Lebron, Kobe, Lebron, Kobe. Wade is just as good as both of them and deserves to be mentioned in the same breathe. I can see why Heat fans are pissed.

yuns554
02-26-2009, 12:45 AM
D-wade name is never mentioned it's always Lebron and Kobe. That's all people talk about Lebron, Kobe, Lebron, Kobe, Lebron, Kobe. Wade is just as good as both of them and deserves to be mentioned in the same breathe.

its because the cavs and the lakers are better than the heat, plain and simple
better record= more media coverage
when the heat went to the finals i saw a bunch of stuff on wade so i dont know wat you guys are complaining about

lorenz00
02-26-2009, 12:46 AM
Epic fail.

lol i was just going to say that

SJSHARKIES
02-26-2009, 12:49 AM
its because the cavs and the lakers are better than the heat, plain and simple
better record= more media coverage
when the heat went to the finals i saw a bunch of stuff on wade so i dont know wat you guys are complaining about

True, good point.

IRUAM #21
02-26-2009, 12:50 AM
I ran out of jokes....

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 01:02 AM
I ran out of jokes....

:pity: maybe you shouldn't write that book

IRUAM #21
02-26-2009, 01:05 AM
:pity: maybe you shouldn't write that book

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 01:15 AM
so to the dbag who started this thread, mr chalkline, i think wade is noticed. He had 5 pages worth ****, in a very short amount of time. Now most of it was about cockslapping, and what constitutes as gay but the point is we have noticed him. Now I kinda wonder how d-wade brought this on huh?? Should we question his sexuality?? Found this on his myspace too
http://blog.thirdhour.com/wp-photos/20060924-204957-1.jpg
kinda odd????

jim51990
02-26-2009, 01:32 AM
d wade will be the john stocktin or malone (take your pick)of this era
he will always be out shinded by lebron and kobe and eventualy just lebron
just as the others where outshined by jordon

Big Zo
02-26-2009, 01:33 AM
People need to start notincing me too.

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 01:45 AM
People need to start notincing me too.

how do you notince someone?

Big Zo
02-26-2009, 02:11 AM
how do you notince someone?

Very carefully. ;)

carter15
02-26-2009, 02:15 AM
d wade will be the john stocktin or malone (take your pick)of this era
he will always be out shinded by lebron and kobe and eventualy just lebron
just as the others where outshined by jordon

except he already won...didnt those 2 never win a championship.

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 02:22 AM
Very carefully. ;)

touche

mrs rose
02-26-2009, 02:35 AM
While some people are declaring that there is an ESPN bias against Florida teams there is an honest misconception.

Florida teams are popular - the college ones.

I'm not disputing whether or not you who are arguing this are fans, it's obvious you are, but the most popular team in the state is the Florida Gators. The problem that exists is that Florida professional teams are somewhat unpopular. The Marlins, despite two championships since 1997, are the least popular team in MLB (last season they had a record-low attendance of less than 600 people in one game). The Magic's popularity has risen since the emergece of Dwight Howard, but only recently. The Buccaneers, Dolphins, and Jaguars are popular, but that's because football is popular everywhere in the United States. As for the case of the Lightning and Panthers, well, lets just assume the NHL isn't really popular in the south. And even the Rays, who won the ALCS last year, were only popular last year since the team's creation.

Even Wade and The Heat aren't very popular in the state. When was the last sellout you've seen in the stadium, to be honest?

I don't mean to derail your ideas, but it seems like a lot of people in the state just don't really care about professional sports, unless its football.

omg...
are you serious. you must have never heard of the NFL U.. better know as the university of miami, all the players we put in the league. its unreal, then i hate to say fsu has a tradition as well. and lets not forget the miami dolphins, the ONLY undefeated team ever. i dont care about the pats they lost the s.b.. and then i know what ur agruement will be. that was in the 70's well how about in 2008 the greatest turnaround some will say in football, from a 1-15 team.. to 11-5... the tampa bay lighting did their thang for a minute. and we know about the SHOCKING marlins who won it in 03. when the yankee's was suppose to sweep us. note most of this is miami based. its true espn. is bias. they have there favorites and you can tell who they are. because no matter how AWFUL there season goes you hear about them.. the cowboys.. that mess its like a tv show... instead of the feel dolphins and chad thrown away for brett. i should have retired in green bay favre. note after miami beat the jets... espn went straight to brett instead of a conference with the winning team.. thats insane. but its good to be hated at least u know u doing something right

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 02:39 AM
ok espn is bias. you all should've known this for the last 10 years. Just change the channel. If no one watches it maybe it will change. Boycott espn?? who is with me??
La Resistance!!!!!

mrs rose
02-26-2009, 02:45 AM
ok espn is bias. you all should've known this for the last 10 years. Just change the channel. If no one watches it maybe it will change. Boycott espn?? who is with me??
La Resistance!!!!!
i feel the sarcastic swagger in these words. but its the truth they are bias..

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 02:47 AM
i know they are bias that's why i don't watch it
and it wasn't all sacrasm

D Roses Bulls
02-26-2009, 03:24 AM

:clap:

Venomous88
02-26-2009, 07:13 AM
Meh, I think he does get his dues for most of the time. And I have been a Wade fan since his Marquette days(Favorite Player) and probably the most unbias.

Wade was injured the past two seasons and kept playing with a losing team, so that kinda hurt his whole status. But this year, I mean Kobe and Lebron's teams are on pace for 60 wins while the Heat are on pace for 44-45.

Its just politics, whoever teams has the most wins, the superstars on that team will def get more spotlight. LeBron and Kobe being the talent they are get way more then an average team leader of the best teams in the league. Wade still gets attention because he is the leader in points,3rd in steals,9th in assists, and averages around 1.4 blocks. He does that by himself and for that his team has already double their wins from last season.

On the MVP issue, I personally would love for Wade to win it, but its improbable. He even said himself that if his team isnt winning like the other candidates, he doesnt believe he should be in discussion.

But Wade has had one of the greatest if not the greatest comeback seasons in the NBA. What he needs to focus on now is getting his team in the 4th seed for home court advantage against the Hawks and holding his stats up so he can continue to receive his recognition he rightly deserves.

Venomous88
02-26-2009, 07:56 AM
Wait

hotdogbun
02-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Wade is a great player but MVP?? c'mon man if kobe didnt get it the year he avg 35ppg and carried the lakers into the playoffs in the western conf with Smush parker and Kwame pretty much alone and almost upset the top seated suns who won 60 some games that year i believe not to mention an 81 point outburst and he still didnt get MVP then their is no way Wade should get it this year now i know hes playing great ball but fact is if your not on an elite team chances are your not gonna win MVP

X fukkin 2

IRUAM #21
02-26-2009, 11:55 AM
Wait

K, I'm waiting....

mrblisterdundee
02-26-2009, 12:19 PM

I never said Wade isn't good. I just said that he is being forced to put up big numbers, and thus isn't MVP material. It's the same reason Kobe Bryant didn't deserve to be MVP that season when he had to go on a scoring binge. He was forced to, as is Wade right now. It's kind of like how Howard and Lee get a ton of rebounds because there's nobody else to rebound.
I said right in my post that if Wade was playing like he is this season, he would easily be a close second behind LeBron James for the MVP award.
Wade is great. It's the fact that his team sucks that should keep him from becoming MVP. You wouldn't name Kevin Durant MVP just because he is putting up huge numbers.
As for your personal comments, you're obviously a total moron. I'm sure you're exaggerating about the size of your dick, as most little children do. Also, why are you talking about me on a crappy team? Did I ever comment on my basketball abilities compared to Wade's? I'm sure I would not be able to score, because I suck at basketball. But we're not talking about an imaginary team. We're talking about a real team that sucks balls.
You need to learn how to write, and stop being an annoying little ****.

chicagowhitesox
02-26-2009, 12:27 PM

no. it's lebron. the heat are like a .500 team.

kntresistheheat
02-26-2009, 12:52 PM
no. it's lebron. the heat are like a .500 team.

:speechless:

We are 30-26 thank you very much;) and not to mention 1 and half from the fourth seed. Not bad considering that we have a bunch of young, rookies, and injured players and not mention undersized.....Were are the bulls:rolleyes: oh thats right not even sniffing the playoffs! What were the bulls fans saying all year about you guys drafting rose and the bulls will do better and that we were an embarrasment to the nba only winning 15 games, which I agree on that:D but you are looking up and we are looking down on you! There I was having a bad day, and I took it out on someone:smoking:

Jonathan2323
02-26-2009, 01:00 PM
i cant wait to see everyone when the HEAT beat the Cleveland Lebron's in the playoffs its going to happen!!!!

WadeCounty
02-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Im too lazy to read all the pages so I only read the first 2, basically I agree with what has been said about when lebron averages 45 a game its breaking news but if wade averages 45 a game it only comesout on the bottom scroll line in ESPN. All ESPN talks about is lebron, guy I swear when he mentioned he was going to be in the slam dunk competition during the all star game I got so pissed and told my friend "bet you thats all they are going to be talking about, lebron is going to be in the slam dunk competition next year", I gotta disagree with a few miami heat fans out there but ESPN are not all over kobe, they have been slowly talking about him wayy less and talking more about lebron, they feel like the kobe era is coming to an end. keyword "THEY feel"

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 03:12 PM
i cant wait to see everyone when the HEAT beat the Cleveland Lebron's in the playoffs its going to happen!!!!

that's not going to happen so your going to have to keep waiting, heat are good, but this year the cavaliers are are a top 3 team.

mrs rose
02-26-2009, 07:32 PM
and why not

mrs rose
02-26-2009, 07:33 PM
anything is possible

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 07:55 PM
except for that

mrs rose
02-26-2009, 07:58 PM
you havent given any evidence as to why not.. but i can give you many reason why it could!

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 08:06 PM
they are not better plain and simple

durtee
02-26-2009, 08:13 PM
you havent given any evidence as to why not.. but i can give you many reason why it could!

Cavs-44-11.........26-1 @home
Heat-30-26.........11-16 on road
+

Williams>>Chalmers-All Star vs Rookie
West<<<<<Wade- obvious
Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>Moon or whoever else your gonna put there
Wallace<>Haslem-cancel each other out
Ilgauskas>O'Neal- Sorry but today's version of Jermaine can't handle big Z

Cavs bench>>>>>>Heat bench

Wade is good enough to steal a game in a 7 game series, but I don't see anymore than that. Hopefully for your sake I am wrong, but I hate both teams so I really don't care too much.

b_rad23
02-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Don't be ridiculous. Check the stats on Haslem vs Wallace. JO vs Z is far closer than Haslem's advantage over Wallace. I'm not so sure the bench is better either. Beasley and Cook would be the two best bench players on their team.

If you check the stats on JO vs Z they are ridiculously similar. The points and rebounds are both within one. JO has a nice advantage on blocks and Z has the percentages. I'm thinking once JO acclimates to his new team his stats will go up as well. At worst that's a wash for the Heat.

As for Udonis vs Ben, I'm not sure how you can argue that 3 and 6.6 is comparable to 10.7 and 8.4 with better percentages. If you'd like you can do Beasley vs Ben and the comparison is even worse.

Missing56&33
02-26-2009, 08:29 PM
reason why Wade dont get as much recognition is because...........

1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. Carmelo
4. Howard
5. Wade still good company though

kriviant
02-26-2009, 08:31 PM

1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. Carmelo
4. Howard

hilarious.

durtee
02-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Don't be ridiculous. Check the stats on Haslem vs Wallace. JO vs Z is far closer than Haslem's advantage over Wallace. I'm not so sure the bench is better either. Beasley and Cook would be the two best bench players on their team.

If you check the stats on JO vs Z they are ridiculously similar. The points and rebounds are both within one. JO has a nice advantage on blocks and Z has the percentages. I'm thinking once JO acclimates to his new team his stats will go up as well. At worst that's a wash for the Heat.

As for Udonis vs Ben, I'm not sure how you can argue that 3 and 6.6 is comparable to 10.7 and 8.4 with better percentages. If you'd like you can do Beasley vs Ben and the comparison is even worse.

Z would dominate O'Neal. You can't just look at stats and say, oh he would be better because he averages more. Haslem also plays almost 10 more minutes a game than Ben. I won't even start in on the bench. It's not even close, but delusional Heat fans will not see it, so I won't waist my time.

BALLER71
02-26-2009, 08:50 PM
So I have decided to respond to the stupidest posts in this thread.

This one was the stupidest. By far. Yes I'm calling you stupid.
Kobe is never on ESPN? Really?

quit cryin bout wade
....I would be crying over the current state of the kings.

huh?

What
Are you two idiotic? What is there not to understand? He feels like Wade doesn't get enough recognition, it might be wrong or right, but it's simple to comprehend what he's saying.

1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. Carmelo
4. Howard
Carmelo over Wade?.... Carmelo has how many rings? How many WCF appearances?

Z would dominate O'Neal. You can't just look at stats and say, oh he would be better because he averages more. Haslem also plays almost 10 more minutes a game than Ben. I won't even start in on the bench. It's not even close, but delusional Heat fans will not see it, so I won't waist my time.
Dominate is not the word to use. JO is still pretty good defensively... dominate would be Z laying down 30 points on JO, which would not happen.

Anyways, everybody knows Wade is a top 3 player in the league. No reason to make this thread.

durtee
02-26-2009, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=BALLER71;8528175] Dominate is not the word to use. JO is still pretty good defensively... dominate would be Z laying down 30 points on JO, which would not happen./QUOTE]

Your right, dominate was the wrong word and probably over dramatic, but I still think Z would be a difficult match-up for JO.

BALLER71
02-26-2009, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=BALLER71;8528175] Dominate is not the word to use. JO is still pretty good defensively... dominate would be Z laying down 30 points on JO, which would not happen./QUOTE]

Your right, dominate was the wrong word and probably over dramatic, but I still think Z would be a difficult match-up for JO.

I wouldn't be surprised if he could put up 15 points :shrug:
But JO is no fool in the offensive side of the game either.

jrodmesche
02-26-2009, 09:14 PM

1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. Carmelo
4. Howard

lol your just joking right beacuase if you arent you should just stop posting right now and never log in on your account again

Ni55anpat
02-26-2009, 09:14 PM
He not getting noticed because look at his teams record.....fail

BALLER71
02-26-2009, 09:30 PM
He not getting noticed because look at his teams record.....fail

Heat: 30-26
Bulls: 26-32

FAIL.

mrs rose
02-26-2009, 10:27 PM
they are not better plain and simple

wow.. this is insane.. first of all miami hasnt had time to play with its new addition.. already 500 plus teams who are under us.. ie. pistons.. didnt we JUST beat yall. and hasnt wade OWNED yall for the past.. oh lets just say since he has been in the league.. knicks make the playoffs then we can talk.. hasnt it been like almost a decade since yall won, and the cavs lets see.. wallace isnt even mentioned anymore, didnt know he still played lol... and all star mo williams isnt he the weakness of the all star game, getting killed on the national stage some will say he *****ing is the reason he got in the game, and not his talent. also.. Z injurie prone Z.. please i know JO is on the way back. but Z was never and will never be the player of all star caliber... due to lack of big men in the east.. he may have got in 1 or 2 all star games, because there was no one else. i like gibson.. and mr west is a hazard waiting to happen with that being said.. wade.. no one can guard him as of now, lbj is great but has been known to fail in the playoffs. and please dont bring up the 25 in a row.. OMG already... it was ONE GAME.. what happened the next, and also the next series.. may i say SWEEPPPP!!! and unlike wade who was (injuried) when miami got swepted by the bulls.... lbj was 100% and playing a lesser team the spurs. who was also the team that the mavs had to see in order to meet miami in 06.. note.. not to many people talk about that, miami has a chance with BEASLEY coming into his own, wade, and chalmers growing as a guard, not to mention i havent even factor in that miami's injured players. i will give you a james jones, and a dorell wright(who i dont like btw) are not even at 100% and i know riley is going to bring a vet guard soon.. i will say tinsley, due to the days of him in JO in indy.. sighs...anything else?

GCOOKIE7
02-26-2009, 10:43 PM
Wade is only getting noticed because of that gay *** band aid on his face

IRUAM #21
02-26-2009, 10:50 PM

**** you ***** White text ftw

GCOOKIE7
02-26-2009, 11:06 PM
**** you ***** White text ftw

**** you too than ******

IRUAM #21
02-26-2009, 11:11 PM
**** you too than ******

Just messing with you man, its all good :)

durtee
02-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Seriously, WTF is up with that stupid band aid. They had him on the half time show on TNT tonight and they were all wearing one. That seriously has to be the dumbest f'n thing I have ever seen.

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 11:46 PM
wow.. this is insane.. first of all miami hasnt had time to play with its new addition.. already 500 plus teams who are under us.. ie. pistons.. didnt we JUST beat yall. and hasnt wade OWNED yall for the past.. oh lets just say since he has been in the league.. knicks make the playoffs then we can talk.. hasnt it been like almost a decade since yall won, and the cavs lets see.. wallace isnt even mentioned anymore, didnt know he still played lol... and all star mo williams isnt he the weakness of the all star game, getting killed on the national stage some will say he *****ing is the reason he got in the game, and not his talent. also.. Z injurie prone Z.. please i know JO is on the way back. but Z was never and will never be the player of all star caliber... due to lack of big men in the east.. he may have got in 1 or 2 all star games, because there was no one else. i like gibson.. and mr west is a hazard waiting to happen with that being said.. wade.. no one can guard him as of now, lbj is great but has been known to fail in the playoffs. and please dont bring up the 25 in a row.. OMG already... it was ONE GAME.. what happened the next, and also the next series.. may i say SWEEPPPP!!! and unlike wade who was (injuried) when miami got swepted by the bulls.... lbj was 100% and playing a lesser team the spurs. who was also the team that the mavs had to see in order to meet miami in 06.. note.. not to many people talk about that, miami has a chance with BEASLEY coming into his own, wade, and chalmers growing as a guard, not to mention i havent even factor in that miami's injured players. i will give you a james jones, and a dorell wright(who i dont like btw) are not even at 100% and i know riley is going to bring a vet guard soon.. i will say tinsley, due to the days of him in JO in indy.. sighs...anything else?

who is yall? Half the **** you said I couldn't even understand, seems like you are just ranting. I think you need to realize at least 3 teams and maybe the hawks are better then your heat. James jones, dorrel wright? They're alright player but those 2 will not put you over top against cleveland. Maybe in 2 years but definetly not this year.

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 11:50 PM
Seriously, WTF is up with that stupid band aid. They had him on the half time show on TNT tonight and they were all wearing one. That seriously has to be the dumbest f'n thing I have ever seen.

he thinks he's suave. It's ********.

yuns554
02-26-2009, 11:52 PM
Heat: 30-26
Bulls: 26-32

FAIL.

wat the hell does that have to do with anything?
its a wade, lebron, kobe thread

extreme k.closs
02-26-2009, 11:55 PM
wat the hell does that have to do with anything?
its a wade, lebron, kobe thread

it proves his point. Not sure what it is, think he just doesn't want to be wrong:shrug:

mrs rose
02-27-2009, 02:11 AM
who is yall? Half the **** you said I couldn't even understand, seems like you are just ranting. I think you need to realize at least 3 teams and maybe the hawks are better then your heat. James jones, dorrel wright? They're alright player but those 2 will not put you over top against cleveland. Maybe in 2 years but definetly not this year.

ranting.. i call it the truth.. but as you show, you cant handle the truth. i saw the cavs game to see if iam being a bias miami fan, and guess what.. iam not! the cavs looked bad.. lbj looked bad, and so did the rest of the team, and now they lose ben wallace, the hawks? really..lets be real in the playoffs there has to be a swagger, and trust me, joe johnson's swagger can not lead that team against a *something to prove* d wade. if you havent noticed hater! and yes im calling you a hater. d wade thrives off of you guys.. i kindof thank you.. because you make the best player on my team hungry and never quit... thats what it he did his rookie year, when everyone was on melo's and lbj nuts.. and guess what his rookie year (without shaq) he made it to the second round, and the next year the eastern conf finals. and if he wasnt hurt he would have played the spurs, and i would have loved to see that team against miami, but the next year.. lord behold, a ring. but of course you HATERS. have something to say. it was given because of the refs. but he still had to make the shots, after reaching the mountain top u do get laxed its a form of being a human, and miami didnt defend that title well, and the next year between injuries and trades. wade and the heat werent in a good place, but with getting beasley,chalmers,JO, and even moon miami is going to be ok, and im letting you know riley will get a vet pg.. to spare wade trust that. i see miami and boston in the eastern conf finals mark my words.

GCOOKIE7
02-27-2009, 08:19 AM
Wade looks like a flamer cuz of that bandaid. Come on Dwayne... you look like Nelly!!!!!!!!!

noturnormalhero
02-27-2009, 10:59 AM

Your right. His name keeps being mentioned for MVP honors because of a band aid. Maybe that's the trend people in the league will follow so they too can become MVP considerations.

Steely McBeam
02-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Quoted for truth.

It's not just Wade too. ESPN has a pretty huge bias against Florida teams in general. The Dolphins had an amazing season coming back from just winning a single game the previous season. ESPN never said **** about them. The only time ESPN ever says anything about the Heat is when we make a trade.

It's pretty common knowledge ESPN has a huge bias towards cities like New York, Boston. It's amazing any information gets out when half of the reporters have Lebron or Kobe's dick in their mouths. Yes, they take turns.

i don't know about that dolphins stuff... the afc east got a lot of unworthy recognition

kntresistheheat
02-27-2009, 11:23 AM

C'mon you know you are wearing the band aid, You got that nelly poster in your room with the band aid on:cool: Speaking of band aid I think the pistons need one to patch up their season;)

durtee
02-27-2009, 12:18 PM
C'mon you know you are wearing the band aid, You got that nelly poster in your room with the band aid on:cool: Speaking of band aid I think the pistons need one to patch up their season;)

ha...no band aid for me. Living in south Florida I am actually pretty surprised that I haven't seen some idiot walking down the street with one yet. Just a matter of time I am sure. freaking puppets.

MilfHunter07
02-27-2009, 12:18 PM
he thinks he's suave. It's ********.

ya, how dare he have stiches in his cheek:rolleyes:

extreme k.closs
02-27-2009, 03:35 PM
ranting.. i call it the truth.. but as you show, you cant handle the truth. i saw the cavs game to see if iam being a bias miami fan, and guess what.. iam not! the cavs looked bad.. lbj looked bad, and so did the rest of the team, and now they lose ben wallace, the hawks? really..lets be real in the playoffs there has to be a swagger, and trust me, joe johnson's swagger can not lead that team against a *something to prove* d wade. if you havent noticed hater! and yes im calling you a hater. d wade thrives off of you guys.. i kindof thank you.. because you make the best player on my team hungry and never quit... thats what it he did his rookie year, when everyone was on melo's and lbj nuts.. and guess what his rookie year (without shaq) he made it to the second round, and the next year the eastern conf finals. and if he wasnt hurt he would have played the spurs, and i would have loved to see that team against miami, but the next year.. lord behold, a ring. but of course you HATERS. have something to say. it was given because of the refs. but he still had to make the shots, after reaching the mountain top u do get laxed its a form of being a human, and miami didnt defend that title well, and the next year between injuries and trades. wade and the heat werent in a good place, but with getting beasley,chalmers,JO, and even moon miami is going to be ok, and im letting you know riley will get a vet pg.. to spare wade trust that. i see miami and boston in the eastern conf finals mark my words.

haters haters haters!!!! I'm not a hater I just hate you and only you. dude shut up. Your high. Mark your words?? :pity::pity::pity: Joe Johnson can't lead the team?? Did you see what they almost pulled off last year as an eighth seed? Your heat might make it to the second round if they could beat atlanta, but they will not beat orlando, cleveland, or Boston.
Thats the truth d-bag, can you handle it?

mrs rose
02-27-2009, 08:44 PM
touchy... touchy..
i think brandy made a song about it.. its called.. ALMOST DOESNT COUNT.. they didnt win the series, and havent proved a thang.. arent they on a losing streak??hmm lets see what name calling antics you will come up with next lol

extreme k.closs
02-28-2009, 05:03 AM
touchy... touchy..
i think brandy made a song about it.. its called.. ALMOST DOESNT COUNT.. they didnt win the series, and havent proved a thang.. arent they on a losing streak??hmm lets see what name calling antics you will come up with next lol

Okay so you are trying to tell me atlanta hasn't proved a thing yet but your miami heat are going to the ecf with boston huh? I think atlanta has a better chance of that and maybe even detroit. Don't **** cause I am sayin detroit, I think that if that team gets it together that would be a scary team in the playoffs. So what all has miami proved? We all know what wade has done, but the rest of them?
You guys are going to get the 5 seed and lose to atlanta. And atlanta isn't on a losing streak anymore after tonight's win. They will start a winning streak of at least 2.:D
Bibby>chalmers
johnson<wade
smith>diawara/beasely/jones (not exactly sure who's starting right now)
williams=haslem
horford>oneal

And The Mentors song, kick it down is about what atlanta will do to miami

TMAC94
02-28-2009, 05:33 AM
dwanye wade 28 points 7 assits 5 rebounds

kobe bryant 27 points 5 assits 5 rebounds

i mean on paper wade looks alot better, but kobe idkk his just kobe but id pick wade over lebron idk what tho

b_rad23
02-28-2009, 12:42 PM
Okay so you are trying to tell me atlanta hasn't proved a thing yet but your miami heat are going to the ecf with boston huh? I think atlanta has a better chance of that and maybe even detroit. Don't **** cause I am sayin detroit, I think that if that team gets it together that would be a scary team in the playoffs. So what all has miami proved? We all know what wade has done, but the rest of them?
You guys are going to get the 5 seed and lose to atlanta. And atlanta isn't on a losing streak anymore after tonight's win. They will start a winning streak of at least 2.:D
Bibby>chalmers
johnson<wade
williams=haslem
horford>oneal

They have no bench and no size. They are definitely beatable. They could win or the Heat could win it's definitely not a stretch to say that either team is a little better than the other. Atlanta is playing slightly better now, but who knows down the stretch whether there are changes in the lineups or players getting better or even free agent pickups making an impact.

A little cliche: When you have a Wade, a Kobe or a Lebron that is hot, no series is impossible to win.

opaloco chicho
02-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Wade m.v.p!

extreme k.closs
02-28-2009, 04:10 PM
They have no bench and no size. They are definitely beatable. They could win or the Heat could win it's definitely not a stretch to say that either team is a little better than the other. Atlanta is playing slightly better now, but who knows down the stretch whether there are changes in the lineups or players getting better or even free agent pickups making an impact.

A little cliche: When you have a Wade, a Kobe or a Lebron that is hot, no series is impossible to win.

Oh yeah man I think the heat could beat Atlanta just hope they don't. I don't think they could beat orlando, cleveland, or boston. Maybe next year but this year I think they are too inexperienced and do not have enough talent to take on a team like that.

blams
02-28-2009, 04:37 PM
kobe is a better defender than wade. he shoots better than wade. lebron is a better all around player than wade as well.

So, if the heat traded lebron for wade straight up, would you be pissed off?

no.

and there is no doubt in my mind that miami would have to throw in a couple 1st rounders to get him.

Kobe and LeBron are in a class of their own, above elite.

Wade is elite, period.

mrs rose
03-01-2009, 03:10 AM
Bibby>chalmers
johnson<wade
williams=haslem
horford>oneal

ok this will be long but it will prove my point. the heat does have missing pieces, mainly at point guard, and they have trouble guarding the 3pt line (magic and others have proved that) but wade has been the truth since his rookie season. and thats what i THOUGHT this was about.. note the title, its been since wade's rookie year, that other superstars have been notice ahead of him, and you know what after seeing what wade did tonite, i like it that way, when he is angry he plays inspired, and thats a great thing, when miami was down and out, wade has been the piece to bring us out, and i think thats why heat fans, or wade fans get so upset when he doesnt get his props. i dont however like the excuses that people give.. ie.. wade wouldnt have won without shaq, how about lets reverse that.. shaq wouldnt have won without wade, or zo, or posey, or the hunger in that team. .lead with best finals performance EVER. if you didnt see the performance... here are the numbers. 34pts,7.8 rebounds, 3.8 asst, and 2.7 steals. to me thats better than one game of 25 pts straight, now.... now.. now i know the next statement will be that lbj hasnt had the help of his teammates, so that becomes a valid point for james and not wade? we cant have a double standard.. people say wade wont get mvp because of his team isnt that good. i beg to differ when your team only wins 15 games the year prior, and then you lead them to a worst 5th seed in the playoffs. i believe that should be enough alone, but then you add his stats...( for the stats lovers out there) how can you agrue the TRUTH.. let alone have you watched the heat and the chemistry with wade, their isnt drama out there on court.

superkegger
03-01-2009, 03:22 AM
ok this will be long but it will prove my point. the heat does have missing pieces, mainly at point guard, and they have trouble guarding the 3pt line (magic and others have proved that) but wade has been the truth since his rookie season. and thats what i THOUGHT this was about.. note the title, its been since wade's rookie year, that other superstars have been notice ahead of him, and you know what after seeing what wade did tonite, i like it that way, when he is angry he plays inspired, and thats a great thing, when miami was down and out, wade has been the piece to bring us out, and i think thats why heat fans, or wade fans get so upset when he doesnt get his props. i dont however like the excuses that people give.. ie.. wade wouldnt have won without shaq, how about lets reverse that.. shaq wouldnt have won without wade, or zo, or posey, or the hunger in that team. .lead with best finals performance EVER. if you didnt see the performance... here are the numbers. 34pts,7.8 rebounds, 3.8 asst, and 2.7 steals. to me thats better than one game of 25 pts straight, now.... now.. now i know the next statement will be that lbj hasnt had the help of his teammates, so that becomes a valid point for james and not wade? we cant have a double standard.. people say wade wont get mvp because of his team isnt that good. i beg to differ when your team only wins 15 games the year prior, and then you lead them to a worst 5th seed in the playoffs. i believe that should be enough alone, but then you add his stats...( for the stats lovers out there) how can you agrue the TRUTH.. let alone have you watched the heat and the chemistry with wade, their isnt drama out there on court.

Except that in no point in the last 30 years has an MVP come from a team that didn't win 50 games, and only 2 times did it come from a team that wasn't top 3 in their conference. But hey, if you want to ignore what the MVP has been voted on in the past 30 years and go by what you think, thats cool

mrs rose
03-01-2009, 04:40 AM
[QUOTE=superkegger;8567251]Except that in no point in the last 30 years has an MVP come from a team that didn't win 50 games, and only 2 times did it come from a team that wasn't top 3 in their conference. But hey, if you want to ignore what the MVP has been voted on in the past 30 years and go by what you think, thats cool,
well i do,
i mean to me the mvp should go to the best leader, player, the person who displays the PASSION to make his team wins, and is a threat everytime he is on the court, also the year prior plays a factor because it shows the progress of the team, with wade being injuried for most of last year shows his presense is needed. which the most valueable part plays in the word MVP... WITH 24 GAMES LEFT... miami has to win 19 and only lose 5.. so if miami does that, will you have another excuse as to why wade shouldnt win? and note last year i dont know what the hornets record was but i know they were at least the 2seed, lets just face facts the media had chosen kobe to be the air of jordan, and when kobe didnt meet the standards.. personal life, and character, it shifts to lebron who was a poster child before he even put on a cavs jersey, before he even took a shot in the nba, wade, was not predicted to do what he has done already, and whenever he does something it isnt highlighted due to the fact the media and most fans not all are bias, because of the households names such as kobe, and lbj are injected in their minds, instead of the leadership and production on the court. to me a MVP is a leader, a team FIRST GUY. but has the tools to take over at will. see kobe takes over but its not for the team.. its for HIM.. lbj i say give him so years, because he still has to find other ways to win.. when he is having a off nite, i wont accuse him of being selfish, but i will say it has been proven he doesnt know how to win, when he isnt on fire, check the spurs series, and the detroit series i believe the year miami won it all. but he is AWESOME, but i dont think he is it.

extreme k.closs
03-01-2009, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=superkegger;8567251]Except that in no point in the last 30 years has an MVP come from a team that didn't win 50 games, and only 2 times did it come from a team that wasn't top 3 in their conference. But hey, if you want to ignore what the MVP has been voted on in the past 30 years and go by what you think, thats cool,
well i do,
i mean to me the mvp should go to the best leader, player, the person who displays the PASSION to make his team wins, and is a threat everytime he is on the court, also the year prior plays a factor because it shows the progress of the team, with wade being injuried for most of last year shows his presense is needed. which the most valueable part plays in the word MVP... WITH 24 GAMES LEFT... miami has to win 19 and only lose 5.. so if miami does that, will you have another excuse as to why wade shouldnt win? and note last year i dont know what the hornets record was but i know they were at least the 2seed, lets just face facts the media had chosen kobe to be the air of jordan, and when kobe didnt meet the standards.. personal life, and character, it shifts to lebron who was a poster child before he even put on a cavs jersey, before he even took a shot in the nba, wade, was not predicted to do what he has done already, and whenever he does something it isnt highlighted due to the fact the media and most fans not all are bias, because of the households names such as kobe, and lbj are injected in their minds, instead of the leadership and production on the court. to me a MVP is a leader, a team FIRST GUY. but has the tools to take over at will. see kobe takes over but its not for the team.. its for HIM.. lbj i say give him so years, because he still has to find other ways to win.. when he is having a off nite, i wont accuse him of being selfish, but i will say it has been proven he doesnt know how to win, when he isnt on fire, check the spurs series, and the detroit series i believe the year miami won it all. but he is AWESOME, but i dont think he is it.

wade is good, probably will get a few mvp votes, but all the reasons you have given as to why he should be mvp are reasons why chris paul should be mvp. That is a team first kind of player. I mean he makes tyson chandler's offensive stats look better then if he were on about 25 other teams. And like the other dude said the heat's record isn't good enough for wade to get mvp. And I just don't see miami winning 19 of the next 24 games, if they did then wade would be in consideration for mvp.

JJ81
03-01-2009, 07:33 PM
He's not only just being noticed mind...

mrs rose
03-02-2009, 08:39 AM
[QUOTE=mrs rose;8567555]

wade is good, probably will get a few mvp votes, but all the reasons you have given as to why he should be mvp are reasons why chris paul should be mvp. That is a team first kind of player. I mean he makes tyson chandler's offensive stats look better then if he were on about 25 other teams. And like the other dude said the heat's record isn't good enough for wade to get mvp. And I just don't see miami winning 19 of the next 24 games, if they did then wade would be in consideration for mvp.

WELL I BELIEVE CHRIS PAUL SHOULD HAVE GOT MVP LAST YEAR, and this is from a heat fan, so that reason is unjust.. however, i believe d wade deserve it this year, i believe the mvp has been wrong since nash repeated his mvp, i think kobe, then paul, now wade.

DitchDat
03-02-2009, 08:51 AM
I don't get what the thread expects from us.

J-Relo
03-02-2009, 09:23 AM
i don't get why you compare last and this year, to show how important Wade is?

if you say that cause of Wade injury team was poor and now it's good than put him on MOST IMPROVED award lol...

but seriuosly now he can't be considered as MVP, win more than 15 from upcoming 24 games and if he keeps us impressed evevry game than he is one of possible candidates, but if Kobe or Lebron keep their curretn performances they will still be over him (or even CP3 and Dwight might get over Wade, though they have to improve to get into considerations as he does too)...

mrs rose
03-02-2009, 11:06 AM
because its importnant, it shows the difference in the team when wade is 100% no matter who we play when he is in there we have a chance to win, it doesnt matter because... the media has spoonfeed kobe and lbj as the second coming, the proof is in the numbers, and the ring wade has *with a on the way out shaq* different from kobe when he had shaq in his prime, to me thats a difference maker as well. to me he is the mvp, and i hope he goes futher in the playoffs, and to the other guy. the title is now wade is being noticed, fans of wade such as myself, and even dwyane feels as if he doesnt get the attention as other players, i can only speak for me but I THINK its wrong the why wade isnt getting the attention.. but i like angry wade.... THIS IS MY HOUSE LOL...

extreme k.closs
03-03-2009, 12:47 AM
okiey dokiey. Wade should be mvpee-eey. No point in trying to speak reality any longer.

VCaintdead17
03-03-2009, 12:58 AM
Danny Granger MVP FTW!!!

I wish

:rolleyes:

durtee
03-03-2009, 12:59 AM
Why do Heat fans always feel sorry for themselves? They always feel the need to be pampered. I never noticed it before, but a couple years ago I moved to South Florida and over that time I have started to realize that all Heat fans feel under appreciated. We have a thread saying that Wade is just now being noticed, even though he has always been in the conversation as one of the best players in the league. During the Olympics all that we heard about was DWade. He has always been considered a top 3 or 4 player in the league. He might get more bogus calls then any other player in the league. If not the most, then the most obvious. Now we have a thread about the Heat being ranked too low in the weekly ESPN power rankings. Good grief. DWade is one of the best players in the league and because of him the Heat have a legitimate shot to make some noise in the East. I think that most fans would agree with that. Not sure what all the whining is about.

extreme k.closs
03-03-2009, 01:27 AM
Why do Heat fans always feel sorry for themselves? They always feel the need to be pampered. I never noticed it before, but a couple years ago I moved to South Florida and over that time I have started to realize that all Heat fans feel under appreciated. We have a thread saying that Wade is just now being noticed, even though he has always been in the conversation as one of the best players in the league. During the Olympics all that we heard about was DWade. He has always been considered a top 3 or 4 player in the league. He might get more bogus calls then any other player in the league. If not the most, then the most obvious. Now we have a thread about the Heat being ranked too low in the weekly ESPN power rankings. Good grief. DWade is one of the best players in the league and because of him the Heat have a legitimate shot to make some noise in the East. I think that most fans would agree with that. Not sure what all the whining is about.

I don't get it either. I think it's because he is not part of lebron or kobe, which he shouldn't be, but it's not like he he is that far off. And i dont get how he is not noticed. I see a commercial with him and chuck at least 3 times a day, and even the espn jerkoffs get wet over him too

superkegger
03-03-2009, 02:33 AM
I know I shouldn't bother, because you're clearly blinded by your love for dwade that you don't think objectively, but I feel a responsibility to educate you and others like you.

i dont however like the excuses that people give.. ie.. wade wouldnt have won without shaq, how about lets reverse that.. shaq wouldnt have won without wade, or zo, or posey, or the hunger in that team.

You're very right, Shaq wouldn't have won without those other guys. Same goes for every championship team in history. They're filled with good players, but the fact still remains that Wade won a ring with one of the greatest centers of all time on his team, as did Kobe. It's not of detriment to them, it shows they rose to the occasion and won a title, which is no easy thing to do.

people say wade wont get mvp because of his team isnt that good. i beg to differ when your team only wins 15 games the year prior, and then you lead them to a worst 5th seed in the playoffs. i believe that should be enough alone, but then you add his stats...( for the stats lovers out there) how can you agrue the TRUTH.. let alone have you watched the heat and the chemistry with wade, their isnt drama out there on court.

You can beg to differ on how the MVP should be voted all day and all night, but it doesn't change that over the last 30 years, MVP's have come from elite teams, something the Heat cannot claim. And by elite, I mean finishing at or near the top of their conference (top 3) and the league (top 3).

And yes, Wade's stats are superb, but he is in no way far and away statistically superior, and even inferior in several cases. The stats don't seperate him from the field.

i mean to me the mvp should go to the best leader, player, the person who displays the PASSION to make his team wins, and is a threat everytime he is on the court,

By your own criteria, Wade shouldn't be the MVP. Kobe and LeBron display just as much passion as wade, are just as much of a threat, and lead their team just as well, and are the best on thier team. The difference is that they both lead their team to more wins. Which you say is important, did you not?

also the year prior plays a factor because it shows the progress of the team, with wade being injuried for most of last year shows his presense is needed. which the most valueable part plays in the word MVP...

So essentially you're saying that because Wade was injured last year, it makes his MVP candidacy that much stronger? that's foolish.

LeBron this year has made his team better. They won 45 games last year, and have already surpassed that this year. I'd call that improvement. They're also one of, and very arguably the best defensive team in the leauge this year, which would show us how LeBron has progressed defensively and become a better defensive leader.

Kobe likewise has improved his team. They're an improved defensive team this year, and are one of, if not the best offensive team in the leauge. They won 57 games last year, and are on pace to win 65 or 66 games this year. that would be improvement.

No one is arguing that Wade isn't vitally important to the Heat, because he obviously is. But I don't think he's any more vital than LeBron or Kobe. It's quite arguable that both the Cavs and Lakers would still be playoff teams without LeBron and Kobe respectively. And thats cool, but their aim isn't to just make the playoffs, but to win a championship, and without LeBron and Kobe, the Cavs and Lakers have no chance at a Championship.

So we should award Wade the MVP because he's more vital to keeping his team out of the lotter? Kobe and LeBron are just as vital to their team's success, it just so happens that their aspirations and realistic goals are to win a championship, not just to make the playoffs. They shouldn't be punished for this should they?

WITH 24 GAMES LEFT... miami has to win 19 and only lose 5.. so if miami
does that, will you have another excuse as to why wade shouldnt win?

Miami is on pace to win 43 games. With 23 games left now, they have to go 19-4. Miami this year has gone 6-6 in february, 8-8 in january, 9-4 in december, 7-8 in november. And they're now 0-1 in March. They also play 13 of the final 23 games against opponents with a .500 or better record. Including 3 against Boston, 1 against cleveland, 2 against detroit, 1 against orlando, New Orleans, phoenix and Dallas.

Could they go 19-4 in this final month and a half, yeah, they could. Have they shown at any time this previous year, that its likely, no, not at all.

If they do it, props to them, and Dwade would then be a very real candidate to wint he mvp.

and note last year i dont know what the hornets record was but i know they were at least the 2seed, lets just face facts the media had chosen kobe to be the air of jordan, and when kobe didnt meet the standards.. personal life, and character

Kobe's struggles off the court, or his character, had nothing to do with him not winning the MVP, or with any of his on the court lack of success. What happened at the end of 2004, and the break up of that sqaud was unfortunate, but somewhat inevitable with how that team was constructed and how it was managed. And whatever the media wanted to do to make Kobe the next Jordan, Kobe rejected it and made his own path. Kobe has never tried to the next Jordan. Was his game influenced by Mike's? Of course, you'll find almost no player today that wasn't influenced by what Michael did for basketball, but Kobe didn't win the MVP last year as a lifetime achievement award.

He led his team to the best record in the tightest and most contested western (or eastern for that matter) conference race ever. Not only that he did in magnificent style and while become a better leader and teammate that he had always been criticized for not being and he made his teammates better.

it shifts to lebron who was a poster child before he even put on a cavs jersey, before he even took a shot in the nba, wade, was not predicted to do what he has done already, and whenever he does something it isnt highlighted due to the fact the media and most fans not all are bias, because of the households names such as kobe, and lbj are injected in their minds, instead of the leadership and production on the court.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here. Wade is raved about in the media, constantly. He's as household a name as Kobe or LeBron. Wade is among the top endorsers in the NBA, and among the tops in jerseys sold. How you think he goes unnoticed is beyong me.

to me a MVP is a leader, a team FIRST GUY. but has the tools to take over at will. see kobe takes over but its not for the team.. its for HIM..

I'd really like you to show me how when Kobe takes over its all about him, and not to win, but when wade does it its about the team. Kobe has shown time and time again in his career that he is about winning. Bottom line. Winning is what matters. People look at his stats and say, but he does't get the assists that LeBron and Wade do, therefore he's not a team guy. That's the biggest bunch of crap ever.

First take a look at the offense the Lakers run. They run the triangle. In the triangle, as has been seen over the years, you rarely have a guy who gets gaudy assist numbers, but the Lakers this year are 2nd in the leauge in APG. If Kobe were truly the guy some of these frustrated dwade fans claim he is, and he simply only looks to score and it all happens at the expense of his teammates, they wouldn't be up at the top of the NBA in APG.

Take a look at past season stats of Phil's team that ran the triangle, and you'll see no single guy with high assist numbers, not even the great Michael Jordan. Hell, under Phil, Jordan's highest APG year was 6.3 APG.

The triangle offense simply doesn't afford for one guy to have gaudy assist numbers, but as a whole, the teams moves the ball and gets the team involved, as you'll see if you look at what Phil's past teams have done, they're routinely in the top 10 in the NBA is APG, and in many cases, top 5. Yet I guess Kobe and Michael were poor at getting their teammates involved.

Kobe plays in a system where he plays with the ball in his hands less than LeBron or Wade do. He's out there to score, and when that option isn't there, to facilitate the rest of the offense, which in many cases doesn't always mean him getting the assist. Instead of simply looking at 1 stats, APG, and seeing Kobe only gets 5, and then seeing the box score for a game where he only got 2 and scored 49 points, and drawing the conclusion, perhaps people should think a little more, look at a larger picture and understand how the Lakers offense works and then make a more educated post.

lbj i say give him so years, because he still has to find other ways to win.. when he is having a off nite, i wont accuse him of being selfish, but i will say it has been proven he doesnt know how to win, when he isnt on fire, check the spurs series, and the detroit series i believe the year miami won it all. but he is AWESOME, but i dont think he is it.

LeBron doesn't know how to win? He's one of, if not the most clutch players this year.

In the clutch, LeBron compated to Wade has significantly higher rebounding, 3pt shooting %, and FT %. He has a minimally higher FG %, assists, and points.

In the clutch, Wade compared to LeBron turns it over less, steals minimally more, and blocks a significantly amount more.

These stats cover what you just talked about. LeBron, this year, has clearly delivered more in the clutch. Wade may have had to do it more often, but LeBron has clearly been superior this year.

Futhermore, he's taken a team to the finals, He's led his team to 50 wins 2 times and will do so a third time this year.

He's never lost in the first round, and he's played in only 8 less playoff games than wade. How you can say he doesn't know how to win is beyond me.

Sure he lost in the finals, but by that same measure, I guess we'll call Jason Kidd, Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Steve Nash, Dirk, Iverson, Malone and Stockton all non winners, and didn't know how to win.

because its importnant, it shows the difference in the team when wade is 100% no matter who we play when he is in there we have a chance to win, it doesnt matter because... the media has spoonfeed kobe and lbj as the second coming, the proof is in the numbers,

I'd really like you to present this proof that is in the numbers as to why Wade is the MVP. Please. Actually I'll do it for you.

Wade PPG- 29
LeBron PPG 28.3
Kobe PPG 28

Wade scores at .7 ppg better than LeBron and 1 ppg better than kobe. He also takes more shots per game than both. Hardly a significant advantage in this stat for wade.

Wade APG- 7.4
LeBron APG- 7.1
Kobe APG- 5

Wade gets .3 more apg than LeBron, hardly a significant amount. Both better Kobe's apg by a little more than 2. As I've already explain though, this is due in large part to the Lakers running the Trianle Offense.

Wade RPG- 5
LeBron RPG- 7.3
Kobe RPG- 5.6

Wade is last among the 3 in rebounding, and as should be expected from a forward, LeBron easily leads this category among the three.

Wade SPG- 2.1
LeBron SPG- 1.7
Kobe SPG- 1.3

Wade leads both LeBron and Kobe, by .4 and .8 respectively. Not really that significant difference between the 3, though Wade's differential between him and Kobe is almost 1, which clearly gives wade an advantage in this category.

Wade TOPG-3.4
LeBron TOPG- 3
Kobe TOPG-2.7

As would be expected, because Kobe has less ball handling responsibility than either Wade or LeBron he turns it over less.

Wade BPG-1.4
LeBron BPG-1.2
Kobe BPG-.4

LeBron and Wade both outstripe Kobe when it comes to blocks. However, as all three are wing players, I'm not sure how useful comparing their blocks is, as none are even in the top 15 in leauge in this category. None the less, wade's output in this area is still impressive.

Wade FG%- 48.6
LeBron FG%- 48.8
Kobe FG%- 47.4

Pretty tight between the three, and not really all that surprising that Kobe is a bit behind, as he's older, and doesn't have the athleticism to get to the hole as often as Wade and LeBron do.

Wade 3pt%-28%
LeBron 3pt%-32%
Kobe 3pt%-34.2%

Not a real shocker that Kobe leads this category, as he's long been the best jump shooter among them.

Wade FT%-76.4%
LeBron FT%-76.9%
Kobe FT%-86.6%

Not a real shocker here either. Kobe has long been a very good FT shooter. It is somewhat surprising that neither wade nor LeBron even shoot 80% though.

Wade PER- 29.57
LeBron PER-31.79
Kobe PER-25.37

Quite a large differnce between all 3. Though again, its not all that surprising that Kobe's is lower as he has never ranked real well in PER. And it would seem, at a quick glance that his assist rate and usage rates would be the areas in which hold him back from having a higher PER, both of which I have already explained are somewhat attributable to the Triangle Offense.

Wade Win Shares-9.9
LeBron Win Shares-13.0
Kobe Win Shares-10.1

LeBron dominates this category, quite impressive really. Maybe LeBron is more vital to the Cavs than we thought.

Wade Offensive Rating-113
LeBron Offensive Rating-120.6
Kobe Offensive Rating-116.5

LeBron once again takes this category among the three rather easily. What this means, is that per 100 possesions, LeBron "produces" (not just scores) 120.6 points per possesion.

Wade Defensive Rating-104
LeBron Defensive Rating-98.3
Kobe Defensive Rating- 107

Another shocker, LeBron takes this category as well. Basically meaning per 100 possesions, LeBron allows only 98.3 points.

Really, after looking at all these stats, I'd really like you to show me how the stats tell the truth that Wade is the MVP.

abe_froman
03-03-2009, 02:36 AM
I don't get it either. I think it's because he is not part of lebron or kobe, which he shouldn't be, but it's not like he he is that far off. And i dont get how he is not noticed. I see a commercial with him and chuck at least 3 times a day, and even the espn jerkoffs get wet over him too

saying the exact same thing to myself

how wasnt he noticed?

...and always wondered why myself to what durtee said as i've noticed it but never understood it(heat fans,why?)

extreme k.closs
03-03-2009, 04:56 AM
^^:pity::pity::pity: you forgot endorsements the most important stat. No seriously that was pretty brutal. :clap::clap: you should put that as your sig

Afridi786
03-03-2009, 05:06 AM
wow, that was one loooooooooooooooooooooong post.

mr. burns
03-03-2009, 05:19 AM
I guess I can understand why the league would want Kobe to be the premier player. Everybody is looking for the next Jordan, and with three rings under his belt (I know that shaq was a huge part of those) Kobe has the best shot of catching jordans ring count. Kobe is also from a major marker with a long history in NBA. That being said it still doesn't make it right that wade is over looked. It really does seem like ESPN wants to make the MVP a two horse race, and wade is on the outside looking in.

mr. burns
03-03-2009, 05:34 AM
nie post supperkegger. I don't agree with all of it, but I agree with most of it and you you were well reasoned and backed up your opinions with solid facts.

ARMIN12NBA
03-03-2009, 06:10 AM
I guess I can understand why the league would want Kobe to be the premier player. Everybody is looking for the next Jordan, and with three rings under his belt (I know that shaq was a huge part of those) Kobe has the best shot of catching jordans ring count. Kobe is also from a major marker with a long history in NBA. That being said it still doesn't make it right that wade is over looked. It really does seem like ESPN wants to make the MVP a two horse race, and wade is on the outside looking in.

Wade is not over-looked. Not sure where you get that idea from, but Wade is not over-looked at all.

EX-TREME
03-03-2009, 07:23 AM
superkegger, thats a long post

EX-TREME
03-03-2009, 07:27 AM
wade came from a big game 31 points carrer high 16 assist that is very great how he got 2 carrer high stat in a win and a loss

Walk in these streets like you hard these ****** will kill you. Gotta heart like concrete these ****** will drill you lol

doesn't he remind you of a banned user who had quotes.

Lindystud36
03-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Dwade is the man bar nun

umh34
03-03-2009, 10:08 AM
kobe is a better defender than wade. he shoots better than wade. lebron is a better all around player than wade as well.

So, if the heat traded lebron for wade straight up, would you be pissed off?

no.

and there is no doubt in my mind that miami would have to throw in a couple 1st rounders to get him.

Kobe and LeBron are in a class of their own, above elite.

Wade is elite, period.

Bro you need to stop watching ESPN. ESPN is all over lebrons balls even when he doesnt do anything. Wade is a better defender then kobe because he blocks more and he steals more. bottom line. Lebron and wade are equal, its as simple as that. Dont claim the best player in the leauge by how many highlights they have on ESPN. Wade is a better Defender then bron and has all the same skills as bron. Wade has 8 40 point games, kobe has 4 and bron has 7. Lebron james cant beat the heat, He needed mo williams to help him with 30 7 and 7. Wade had NO help. Wades Better then anyone in the league right now. Period.

dwiduck
03-03-2009, 10:49 AM
He doesn't get the same recognition as Kobe and Lebron. Basically what Master Mind said.

Probably just because his team isn't as good and he has had injury problems

dwiduck
03-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Bro you need to stop watching ESPN. ESPN is all over lebrons balls even when he doesnt do anything. Wade is a better defender then kobe because he blocks more and he steals more. bottom line. Lebron and wade are equal, its as simple as that. Dont claim the best player in the leauge by how many highlights they have on ESPN. Wade is a better Defender then bron and has all the same skills as bron. Wade has 8 40 point games, kobe has 4 and bron has 7. Lebron james cant beat the heat, He needed mo williams to help him with 30 7 and 7. Wade had NO help. Wades Better then anyone in the league right now. Period.

fail, I agree wade is in the top 3 players in the league but since when is having help in a win a knock on your game??? LeBron still outscored Wade and shot 9 LESS TIMES.

bal_ravens
03-03-2009, 11:17 AM
I like the little ticker on the bottom of ESPN, and when they give JUST the scores for the games, when they get to Lebron or Wade, they always show -just- there stats. Happens anytime they get 25/6/6. Yet someone like Shaq can go out, score 40 for the first time in 100 years and doesnt get the same done for him.

kntresistheheat
03-03-2009, 11:21 AM
fail, I agree wade is in the top 3 players in the league but since when is having help in a win a knock on your game??? LeBron still outscored Wade and shot 9 LESS TIMES.

:pity:=FAIL!!!

Look at you, LB scored one more point than wade...If you want to get technical Wade had 40 points 7stl 7reb 9ast:rolleyes: Listen lebron played great and so did his team. We lost that game ourselfs, wade had no help and tryed to carry the team on his back like he has all year! Why people just cant say that wade and lebron are great players and it was a good game?

superkegger
03-03-2009, 02:11 PM
:pity:=FAIL!!!

Look at you, LB scored one more point than wade...If you want to get technical Wade had 40 points 7stl 7reb 9ast:rolleyes: Listen lebron played great and so did his team. We lost that game ourselfs, wade had no help and tryed to carry the team on his back like he has all year! Why people just cant say that wade and lebron are great players and it was a good game?

I think people can do that, all too often though, when Wade has a good game, you wade fans can't leave it alone and feel the need to exclaim his greatness.

kntresistheheat
03-03-2009, 02:34 PM
I think people can do that, all too often though, when Wade has a good game, you wade fans can't leave it alone and feel the need to exclaim his greatness.

You and your pullers are such wade haters:rolleyes:

superkegger
03-03-2009, 02:42 PM
You and your pullers are such wade haters:rolleyes:

I don't know what a puller is, and I'm not a wade hater. I wouldn't semi regularly watch heat games if I was a wade hater. I've also acknowledged, on a constant basis, that Wade is one of, if not the best player in the NBA. Pretty much just depends on the night for who you choose between Kobe, LeBron or Wade. At no time have I said Wade is not worthy to be an MVP candidate because HE's not good enough. If you knew how to read, you'd see that its because Miami is not at elite team. But I guess comprehending facts and not being blinded by your love for wade and being objective would be too hard to do huh?

nyybronxborn
03-03-2009, 02:47 PM

i think lebron is better , but there just about equal , kobe isnt as good as either , but the truth is wade is a better player when the game is on the line then them so , im with you i like wade the best
im a celtics fan so im not being a homer

RodmansBulls
03-03-2009, 02:50 PM
I think Dwade and king James are equal at this point, they have similar games. But wade shoots better.

DLeeicious
03-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Wade has a nasty injury history. Both healthy they are pretty equal I would lean towards Lebron slightly. But the fact that Lebron is not as much of an injury liability makes it a no brainer for me. I think Kobe is so overrated I would definitely want wade over him.

extreme k.closs
03-03-2009, 05:00 PM
i just looked up what a puller is and this is what it gave me
http://bankerinindia.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/22/rickshaw_puller_bw_focus.jpg
the true wade haters found right here

superkegger
03-03-2009, 05:04 PM
i just looked up what a puller is and this is what it gave me
http://bankerinindia.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/22/rickshaw_puller_bw_focus.jpg
the true wade haters found right here

apparently I run a rickshaw business then....lol

extreme k.closs
03-03-2009, 05:07 PM
apparently full of wade haters too

ntat
03-03-2009, 05:10 PM
r u seriously saying wade is just now getting noticed? ridiculous. the nba is about kobe lebron wade. every single night. and the million commercials he's done for the last 5 years must not be getting watched by anyone.

Nirvanaskurdt
03-03-2009, 05:24 PM
is there really 12 pages on this?? THE GUY IS A CHAMP!! and the best guy on his team by far.. :smoking:

nuff said..:cool:

mrs rose
03-04-2009, 12:17 PM
I know I shouldn't bother, because you're clearly blinded by your love for dwade that you don't think objectively, but I feel a responsibility to educate you and others like you.

You're very right, Shaq wouldn't have won without those other guys. Same goes for every championship team in history. They're filled with good players, but the fact still remains that Wade won a ring with one of the greatest centers of all time on his team, as did Kobe. It's not of detriment to them, it shows they rose to the occasion and won a title, which is no easy thing to do.

You can beg to differ on how the MVP should be voted all day and all night, but it doesn't change that over the last 30 years, MVP's have come from elite teams, something the Heat cannot claim. And by elite, I mean finishing at or near the top of their conference (top 3) and the league (top 3).

And yes, Wade's stats are superb, but he is in no way far and away statistically superior, and even inferior in several cases. The stats don't seperate him from the field.

By your own criteria, Wade shouldn't be the MVP. Kobe and LeBron display just as much passion as wade, are just as much of a threat, and lead their team just as well, and are the best on thier team. The difference is that they both lead their team to more wins. Which you say is important, did you not?

So essentially you're saying that because Wade was injured last year, it makes his MVP candidacy that much stronger? that's foolish.

LeBron this year has made his team better. They won 45 games last year, and have already surpassed that this year. I'd call that improvement. They're also one of, and very arguably the best defensive team in the leauge this year, which would show us how LeBron has progressed defensively and become a better defensive leader.

Kobe likewise has improved his team. They're an improved defensive team this year, and are one of, if not the best offensive team in the leauge. They won 57 games last year, and are on pace to win 65 or 66 games this year. that would be improvement.

No one is arguing that Wade isn't vitally important to the Heat, because he obviously is. But I don't think he's any more vital than LeBron or Kobe. It's quite arguable that both the Cavs and Lakers would still be playoff teams without LeBron and Kobe respectively. And thats cool, but their aim isn't to just make the playoffs, but to win a championship, and without LeBron and Kobe, the Cavs and Lakers have no chance at a Championship.

So we should award Wade the MVP because he's more vital to keeping his team out of the lotter? Kobe and LeBron are just as vital to their team's success, it just so happens that their aspirations and realistic goals are to win a championship, not just to make the playoffs. They shouldn't be punished for this should they?

Miami is on pace to win 43 games. With 23 games left now, they have to go 19-4. Miami this year has gone 6-6 in february, 8-8 in january, 9-4 in december, 7-8 in november. And they're now 0-1 in March. They also play 13 of the final 23 games against opponents with a .500 or better record. Including 3 against Boston, 1 against cleveland, 2 against detroit, 1 against orlando, New Orleans, phoenix and Dallas.

Could they go 19-4 in this final month and a half, yeah, they could. Have they shown at any time this previous year, that its likely, no, not at all.

If they do it, props to them, and Dwade would then be a very real candidate to wint he mvp.

Kobe's struggles off the court, or his character, had nothing to do with him not winning the MVP, or with any of his on the court lack of success. What happened at the end of 2004, and the break up of that sqaud was unfortunate, but somewhat inevitable with how that team was constructed and how it was managed. And whatever the media wanted to do to make Kobe the next Jordan, Kobe rejected it and made his own path. Kobe has never tried to the next Jordan. Was his game influenced by Mike's? Of course, you'll find almost no player today that wasn't influenced by what Michael did for basketball, but Kobe didn't win the MVP last year as a lifetime achievement award.

He led his team to the best record in the tightest and most contested western (or eastern for that matter) conference race ever. Not only that he did in magnificent style and while become a better leader and teammate that he had always been criticized for not being and he made his teammates better.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here. Wade is raved about in the media, constantly. He's as household a name as Kobe or LeBron. Wade is among the top endorsers in the NBA, and among the tops in jerseys sold. How you think he goes unnoticed is beyong me.

I'd really like you to show me how when Kobe takes over its all about him, and not to win, but when wade does it its about the team. Kobe has shown time and time again in his career that he is about winning. Bottom line. Winning is what matters. People look at his stats and say, but he does't get the assists that LeBron and Wade do, therefore he's not a team guy. That's the biggest bunch of crap ever.

First take a look at the offense the Lakers run. They run the triangle. In the triangle, as has been seen over the years, you rarely have a guy who gets gaudy assist numbers, but the Lakers this year are 2nd in the leauge in APG. If Kobe were truly the guy some of these frustrated dwade fans claim he is, and he simply only looks to score and it all happens at the expense of his teammates, they wouldn't be up at the top of the NBA in APG.

Take a look at past season stats of Phil's team that ran the triangle, and you'll see no single guy with high assist numbers, not even the great Michael Jordan. Hell, under Phil, Jordan's highest APG year was 6.3 APG.

The triangle offense simply doesn't afford for one guy to have gaudy assist numbers, but as a whole, the teams moves the ball and gets the team involved, as you'll see if you look at what Phil's past teams have done, they're routinely in the top 10 in the NBA is APG, and in many cases, top 5. Yet I guess Kobe and Michael were poor at getting their teammates involved.

Kobe plays in a system where he plays with the ball in his hands less than LeBron or Wade do. He's out there to score, and when that option isn't there, to facilitate the rest of the offense, which in many cases doesn't always mean him getting the assist. Instead of simply looking at 1 stats, APG, and seeing Kobe only gets 5, and then seeing the box score for a game where he only got 2 and scored 49 points, and drawing the conclusion, perhaps people should think a little more, look at a larger picture and understand how the Lakers offense works and then make a more educated post.

LeBron doesn't know how to win? He's one of, if not the most clutch players this year.

In the clutch, LeBron compated to Wade has significantly higher rebounding, 3pt shooting %, and FT %. He has a minimally higher FG %, assists, and points.

In the clutch, Wade compared to LeBron turns it over less, steals minimally more, and blocks a significantly amount more.

These stats cover what you just talked about. LeBron, this year, has clearly delivered more in the clutch. Wade may have had to do it more often, but LeBron has clearly been superior this year.

Futhermore, he's taken a team to the finals, He's led his team to 50 wins 2 times and will do so a third time this year.

He's never lost in the first round, and he's played in only 8 less playoff games than wade. How you can say he doesn't know how to win is beyond me.

Sure he lost in the finals, but by that same measure, I guess we'll call Jason Kidd, Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Steve Nash, Dirk, Iverson, Malone and Stockton all non winners, and didn't know how to win.

I'd really like you to present this proof that is in the numbers as to why Wade is the MVP. Please. Actually I'll do it for you.

Wade PPG- 29
LeBron PPG 28.3
Kobe PPG 28

Wade scores at .7 ppg better than LeBron and 1 ppg better than kobe. He also takes more shots per game than both. Hardly a significant advantage in this stat for wade.

Wade APG- 7.4
LeBron APG- 7.1
Kobe APG- 5

Wade gets .3 more apg than LeBron, hardly a significant amount. Both better Kobe's apg by a little more than 2. As I've already explain though, this is due in large part to the Lakers running the Trianle Offense.

Wade RPG- 5
LeBron RPG- 7.3
Kobe RPG- 5.6

Wade is last among the 3 in rebounding, and as should be expected from a forward, LeBron easily leads this category among the three.

Wade SPG- 2.1
LeBron SPG- 1.7
Kobe SPG- 1.3

Wade leads both LeBron and Kobe, by .4 and .8 respectively. Not really that significant difference between the 3, though Wade's differential between him and Kobe is almost 1, which clearly gives wade an advantage in this category.

Wade TOPG-3.4
LeBron TOPG- 3
Kobe TOPG-2.7

As would be expected, because Kobe has less ball handling responsibility than either Wade or LeBron he turns it over less.

Wade BPG-1.4
LeBron BPG-1.2
Kobe BPG-.4

LeBron and Wade both outstripe Kobe when it comes to blocks. However, as all three are wing players, I'm not sure how useful comparing their blocks is, as none are even in the top 15 in leauge in this category. None the less, wade's output in this area is still impressive.

Wade FG%- 48.6
LeBron FG%- 48.8
Kobe FG%- 47.4

Pretty tight between the three, and not really all that surprising that Kobe is a bit behind, as he's older, and doesn't have the athleticism to get to the hole as often as Wade and LeBron do.

Wade 3pt%-28%
LeBron 3pt%-32%
Kobe 3pt%-34.2%

Not a real shocker that Kobe leads this category, as he's long been the best jump shooter among them.

Wade FT%-76.4%
LeBron FT%-76.9%
Kobe FT%-86.6%

Not a real shocker here either. Kobe has long been a very good FT shooter. It is somewhat surprising that neither wade nor LeBron even shoot 80% though.

Wade PER- 29.57
LeBron PER-31.79
Kobe PER-25.37

Quite a large differnce between all 3. Though again, its not all that surprising that Kobe's is lower as he has never ranked real well in PER. And it would seem, at a quick glance that his assist rate and usage rates would be the areas in which hold him back from having a higher PER, both of which I have already explained are somewhat attributable to the Triangle Offense.

Wade Win Shares-9.9
LeBron Win Shares-13.0
Kobe Win Shares-10.1

LeBron dominates this category, quite impressive really. Maybe LeBron is more vital to the Cavs than we thought.

Wade Offensive Rating-113
LeBron Offensive Rating-120.6
Kobe Offensive Rating-116.5

LeBron once again takes this category among the three rather easily. What this means, is that per 100 possesions, LeBron "produces" (not just scores) 120.6 points per possesion.

Wade Defensive Rating-104
LeBron Defensive Rating-98.3
Kobe Defensive Rating- 107

Another shocker, LeBron takes this category as well. Basically meaning per 100 possesions, LeBron allows only 98.3 points.

Really, after looking at all these stats, I'd really like you to show me how the stats tell the truth that Wade is the MVP.

wow..
someone knows how to COPY AND PASTE.. LOL HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT.. i guess you really wanted to point out this LONG!!! and bias!!! point! you and the others who hate wade i love it, to me to be hated on. means you are doing something right.. WADE DO YA THANG.. STILL MVP IN MY HEART

JayW_1023
03-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Wade seemed to have shouldered an even heavier load after the JO trade. As you saw vs. New York, he has been the focal point of opposing defenses, so he really is the only guy who consistently generate offense on that team.

I love Wades game...he always seems to be playing in a different gear of intensity that most players can't match. He is like the Rafeal Nadal of basketball. Even though Wade is carrying a team with such limited talent, he does a good job still looking for his teammates.

mrs rose
03-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Wade seemed to have shouldered an even heavier load after the JO trade. As you saw vs. New York, he has been the focal point of opposing defenses, so he really is the only guy who consistently generate offense on that team.

I love Wades game...he always seems to be playing in a different gear of intensity that most players can't match. He is like the Rafeal Nadal of basketball. Even though Wade is carrying a team with such limited talent, he does a good job still looking for his teammates.

LOVE THIS POST:clap::)