PDA

View Full Version : Braves vs. Tigers Box Score

JMDTM
02-25-2009, 07:29 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=290225106

It looks like Laird did pretty good today. also im getting high on Kyle Bloom. That guy has a sweet sinker and can hit that strike zone. Lyon disappointed today!! Santiago also did pretty good.

One big one is Inge. He went 2-2. Thats exciting!!

Also a huge thing is that guy from Japan. He only pitched an inning and allowed nothin. I know thats nothin huge, but if he can do well this year, that would really be big for this team.

Bondomania
02-25-2009, 07:40 PM
Inge always hits in spring training.. i am not going to look to much into it. He hit in '07 prior to following that up with a .230 effort. I heard Bloom was hitting the mid-90's with his heater this week.. that is awesome considering he is left handed. I think Ni is also going to make the bullpen decision tough for Leyland. Although i think Ni might start in AAA to start. I think Bloom has the inside edge, mainly due to the fact that if he doesn't make the team then he goes back to the Pirates and some loot. It wouldn't surprise me though if Bloom came up with a mysterious injury at the end of spring training that way they can put Bloom on the DL and delay having to give him back.. and then they could try and build up the value of a guy like Mcbride

JMDTM
02-25-2009, 07:48 PM
thats weird cause i thought the same thing about the Bloom injury. i guess we will see, but we should have him make the roster so we can keep him cause i like the guy alot.

pistons.fan.11
02-25-2009, 09:29 PM
Inge always hits in spring training.. i am not going to look to much into it. He hit in '07 prior to following that up with a .230 effort. I heard Bloom was hitting the mid-90's with his heater this week.. that is awesome considering he is left handed. I think Ni is also going to make the bullpen decision tough for Leyland. Although i think Ni might start in AAA to start. I think Bloom has the inside edge, mainly due to the fact that if he doesn't make the team then he goes back to the Pirates and some loot. It wouldn't surprise me though if Bloom came up with a mysterious injury at the end of spring training that way they can put Bloom on the DL and delay having to give him back.. and then they could try and build up the value of a guy like Mcbride

I don't know about the "mysterious injury" :P
Hahaha.

I agree with Ni starting in AAA with the 'Hens. He'll get some experience under him, and make a run in the upcoming seasons.
Bloom definitely makes the team. There is no way they can afford to send a guy with his stuff and potential back to Pittsburgh.
He makes it. Not a doubt in my mind.

mkool65
02-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Does anyone know if any spring training games will be televised on FSN or anything soon?

JMDTM
02-25-2009, 10:12 PM
I don't know about the "mysterious injury" :P
Hahaha.

I agree with Ni starting in AAA with the 'Hens. He'll get some experience under him, and make a run in the upcoming seasons.
Bloom definitely makes the team. There is no way they can afford to send a guy with his stuff and potential back to Pittsburgh.
He makes it. Not a doubt in my mind.

for shizzle. haha ok but seriously i hope your right

Bondomania
02-25-2009, 11:13 PM
there are 5 or 6 games televised.. check the tigers website for listings

JMDTM
02-25-2009, 11:14 PM
there are 5 or 6 games televised.. check the tigers website for listings

cool thanks man.

ok i looked. how do you know if they are televised.

mkool65
02-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Got it, next month games on the 16th, 19th, 22nd and 29th are all on FSN Detroit, some others are on MLBTV

JMDTM
02-25-2009, 11:29 PM
Got it, next month games on the 16th, 19th, 22nd and 29th are all on FSN Detroit, some others are on MLBTV

haha i was just coming back to say i found it