PDA

View Full Version : Bosh's knee issues

MSA
02-24-2009, 08:53 PM
Just been thinking lately. Everytime Chris goes down, its pretty much always due to his knee - it seems he has recurring issues with his knees. What happens if we do (hypothetically) lock him up in 2010 and he turns into Jermaine O'neal - bloated contract and spends most of his season on the injured list.

Just wondering what everyone's take is on this ... i know if were going to throw the max money that guys like lebron, kobe and dwade will be recieving at Bosh we better get someone who's not injury prone

Any thoughts ?

certain fool
02-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Sign and trade to the team of his choice. he gets to go where he wants for max money...and we get some value for the cripple.

I've never been a Bosh fan. He has skill. But, I'm not impressed with the mental game he brings to the court. With his injury problems I can see him becoming a jump shooting 4 who can't play D or drive. I think age is going to kill his game.

Medical science has come a long way though...maybe theres hope...

GCOOKIE7
02-24-2009, 10:37 PM
I'd rather have the Booze

_Sn1P3r_
02-24-2009, 10:39 PM
Really, I wouldn't. I'd take Bosh over Boozer. ^

hawkaveli
02-24-2009, 10:53 PM
no rumour or anything jus something i'd like to see and that makes sense for both teams

carlo4444
02-24-2009, 11:05 PM
most players have injuries to the one spot and i dont think its gonna do much to cb4

Mikeleafs
02-24-2009, 11:14 PM
I say trade him for Kevin Durant straight up!

the life
02-25-2009, 08:08 AM
i believe bosh is at the top of his game and his biggest problem is the lack of power and speed. it becomes easy to stop him in the paint and his main tool is the jump shot. again this is not his fault and it has more to do with his DNA. BC should think better where the team wants to go because I don't see CB4 being effective in a run and gun system.
Also Calderon must learn not to constantly watch over his sholder for coach's direction. he needs to play with his head up and push the ball. If this will result in 5 more turnovers and 20 more points I can live with it. I don't want him to run faster with the ball I want him to pass the ball faster to the fast break players.

ramz.n
02-25-2009, 10:06 AM
i believe bosh is at the top of his game and his biggest problem is the lack of power and speed. it becomes easy to stop him in the paint and his main tool is the jump shot. again this is not his fault and it has more to do with his DNA. BC should think better where the team wants to go because I don't see CB4 being effective in a run and gun system.
Also Calderon must learn not to constantly watch over his sholder for coach's direction. he needs to play with his head up and push the ball. If this will result in 5 more turnovers and 20 more points I can live with it. I don't want him to run faster with the ball I want him to pass the ball faster to the fast break players.

i disagree, with him being at the top of his game, but i agree he lacks power and speed...and he lacks the 2 most important things ..intensity & motivation!

lorenz00
02-26-2009, 12:41 AM
i think bosh is still **** up lol .... i dont see him playing well

Kaze
02-26-2009, 01:43 AM
hes speed is his trump card, and speed goes down with age... and i dont see him as having anything else but offense and rebounding that would make him a max money player

i dont think he has the leadership to lead a team (not huddling during time outs), no defense, part-time intensity, and unable to make his teammates better

heck in their prime before the injuries, i'd give JO max money before i even considered bosh