PDA

View Full Version : All Team Brand Names: Who wins?

td0tsfinest
02-24-2009, 02:32 PM
I was playing NBA live 09 at a friends house and I noticed that one of the teams in the game is Team Adidas. They have a superstar lineup but I was wondering how they would compare to the other sports brand, mainly Nike.

So in your opinion, who would win in a game between Sports Brand? Compose your best lineup from a sports Brand that endorses NBA players. You should also compose a rival Brand team that they should compete against.

Some examples:

Nike
Steve Nash
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Chris Bosh
Amare Stoudmaire

Vs.

Adidas
Chauncey Billups
Tracy McGrady
Josh SMith
Tim Duncan
Dwight Howard

People going to asking why I didn't put KG, even though he once played the SF, he is more of a PF-C now.

Other Brand Choices: Jordan(Yes it is nike but its a different brand of shoes) (Melo, CP3, Joe Johnson), Converse(Wade, Brand), Reebok (Yao, AI)

People are obviously not going to see eye to eye with the players I chose, so make your own.

what54!?
02-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Nike

they have the two most marketable basketball players already excluding the Jordan brand

still1ballin
02-24-2009, 02:39 PM
Nike would kill adidas

nd4T.O.
02-24-2009, 02:44 PM
Adidas would get raped

marvILLous
02-24-2009, 03:04 PM
haha adidas has air jordan farmar, can't **** with that.

Wilson
02-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Adidas wins inside, Nike wins outside (on paper at least)...

heyman321
02-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Nike would destroy them. Btw Adidas bought reebok so technically it's a part of team adidas.

Nets fan 93
02-24-2009, 05:16 PM
I was playing NBA live 09 at a friends house and I noticed that one of the teams in the game is Team Adidas. They have a superstar lineup but I was wondering how they would compare to the other sports brand, mainly Nike.

So in your opinion, who would win in a game between Sports Brand? Compose your best lineup from a sports Brand that endorses NBA players. You should also compose a rival Brand team that they should compete against.

Some examples:

Nike
Steve Nash
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Chris Bosh
Amare Stoudmaire

Vs.

Adidas
Chauncey Billups
Tracy McGrady
Josh SMith
Tim Duncan
Dwight Howard

People going to asking why I didn't put KG, even though he once played the SF, he is more of a PF-C now.

Other Brand Choices: Jordan(Yes it is nike but its a different brand of shoes) (Melo, CP3, Joe Johnson), Converse(Wade, Brand), Reebok (Yao, AI)

People are obviously not going to see eye to eye with the players I chose, so make your own.

JJ81
02-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Nike win

Raidaz4Life
02-24-2009, 05:24 PM
its impossible to not choose Nike here

pete_one
02-24-2009, 05:27 PM
mike james is on nike, end of discussion

_Sn1P3r_
02-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Nike. Kobe + Lebron = domination.