PDA

View Full Version : another big?

JNore151
02-24-2009, 12:45 PM
both celts and cavs want to get joe smith ....i think tony and gortat are both better but i wouldnt mind getting sumone else just for depth.....how cool would it be if ZO and white chocolate both came out of retirement and joind our squad....i know im reaching and its impossible..... i read sumwhere dat foyle will be back ..... wat ya think?

MAC10TIZZY
02-24-2009, 05:35 PM
both celts and cavs want to get joe smith ....i think tony and gortat are both better but i wouldnt mind getting sumone else just for depth.....how cool would it be if ZO and white chocolate both came out of retirement and joind our squad....i know im reaching and its impossible..... i read sumwhere dat foyle will be back ..... wat ya think?

i agree with you that we need maybe one more big, do know who? but i think you are crazy about

tugboat424
02-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Does anyone know about rights we have to guys overseas? Other than Fran Vazquez? I read on one nba site that I think we own the rights to Milovan Raković can anyone confirm this? And does anyone know if we own the rights to anyone else overseas?

Campy
02-24-2009, 08:53 PM
We are def in the need for a big man! About Zo and Chocolate....No thank you. I loved both of them in their prime, but I believe that trying to come in and play right now would not be good.

JNore151
02-25-2009, 03:31 PM
yo i kno im reaching .......but imagine zo giving us 8-10 mins in the playoffs hes a hustler and hes got vetern leadership , same thing for jason williams i mean r u really comfortable with a.j in the playoffs? im not ...im saying he brings experince and hes always shot well thruout his career..... i hear drew gooden might get boughtout...he could fit well with us....

ragee
02-25-2009, 08:13 PM

I would love Zo too but that guy is loyal to the heat...