PDA

View Full Version : Tmac scheduled for surgery on Tuesday, why bring this up again?

Chronz
02-24-2009, 04:30 AM
Because people like JB had conspiracy theories that he was faking, because Fobolous went as far as putting Tmac on blast in his sig for self diagnosing himself when he was right all along, Tmac's own Dr's have admitted their faults, Im hoping Rocket fans/Tmac haters do the same, this thread is a chance for all to admit they were wrong, I hope you set the example JB, I was willing to say I was wrong when I thought there was a chance you could be right but it turns out nobody gave Tmac enough credit for trying to gut it out. Then again you could just close this thread

JordansBulls
02-24-2009, 09:25 AM
Because people like JB had conspiracy theories that he was faking, because Fobolous went as far as putting Tmac on blast in his sig for self diagnosing himself when he was right all along, Tmac's own Dr's have admitted their faults, Im hoping Rocket fans/Tmac haters do the same, this thread is a chance for all to admit they were wrong, I hope you set the example JB, I was willing to say I was wrong when I thought there was a chance you could be right but it turns out nobody gave Tmac enough credit for trying to gut it out. Then again you could just close this thread

The problem was that he mentioned he was going to do the surgery without even talking to the team at all. Adelman didn't like that one bit and no one else even knew he was going to have the surgery. A few doctors said he didn't even need it as well, but he still decided to do it. You would think a guy who has everything he needs to win a title this year would forego the surgery to make the effort to win it all.

HOZ THE KNICK
02-24-2009, 09:27 AM
i wish him luck....again.

king4day
02-24-2009, 09:34 AM
I hope for the best for him. I think he's played his last game as a Rocket though.

Missing56&33
02-24-2009, 01:06 PM
Poor Tmac, another season without advancing to the second round of the playoffs. Will he ever see the second round?

Verbal Christ
02-24-2009, 01:29 PM
yea "poor" TMAC ... to the tune of $256,000 per game ... (to wear a suit)

Ballah0liC1
02-24-2009, 01:47 PM
The problem was that he mentioned he was going to do the surgery without even talking to the team at all. Adelman didn't like that one bit and no one else even knew he was going to have the surgery. A few doctors said he didn't even need it as well, but he still decided to do it. You would think a guy who has everything he needs to win a title this year would forego the surgery to make the effort to win it all.

the organization should of had someone with him

Chronz
02-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Those doctors admitted they were wrong, why do you still stand by their decision? If the cartilage isnt developing the prognosis changes, its not completely their fault, it took an advanced MRI to realize this. Doctors are human and they make mistakes, they owned up to them why cant you?

JordansBulls
02-24-2009, 05:29 PM
Those doctors admitted they were wrong, why do you still stand by their decision? If the cartilage isnt developing the prognosis changes, its not completely their fault, it took an advanced MRI to realize this. Doctors are human and they make mistakes, they owned up to them why cant you?

The problem is the way he went about the situation. The man had 6 months to heal before the season and as soon as the season starts he says he is hurt. Pretty much the entire Rockets team and fans have turned on him at this point.

Kakaroach
02-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Not only has he played his last game as a Rocket, he will never be the same T-Mac who scored 13 points in 35 seconds or the man who posterized Shawn Bradley.

LA_cabals
02-24-2009, 05:40 PM

I think what JB meant to say was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0nHIXcc7Sw

Fire&Ice2&33
02-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Yea,he will come bak next year and give us wat we are use 2!!!! avg.20,5,and5

The Houston Rockets will do it for ya this year and next year we will do it again

Lakers09
02-24-2009, 05:49 PM
he'll play the beginning of the season(2009-2010) then get traded after he shows he can still do it....T-Mac is a ***** though

Chronz
02-24-2009, 05:58 PM
The problem is the way he went about the situation. The man had 6 months to heal before the season and as soon as the season starts he says he is hurt. Pretty much the entire Rockets team and fans have turned on him at this point.
Anyone whos turned on him lacks comprehension in the medical field, DOCTORS cleared him to play, he said before the season started he wasnt up to speed, doctors suggested he play through it, its only now with more evidence that we know that was never going to help.

The way he went about the situation is consistent with a man whos frustrated by the ineptitude of the doctors around him, obviously he retracted his statements but at the time you have to understand his frustration, everyone around him kept telling him to ignore the pain, it took an advanced MRI to find a very small 1/2 centimeter spot that wasnt ever going to develop cartilage. This is NOT TMACS FAULT, unless you think he has control over his genetics. I dont see how you guys can keep up your ridiculous theories, completely ignoring science and human physiology.

Then again, hes Tmac and can do no good.

Chronz
02-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Not only has he played his last game as a Rocket, he will never be the same T-Mac who scored 13 points in 35 seconds or the man who posterized Shawn Bradley.
Well that was obvious even before the injuries but he'll play better than he did this season when he was basically playing on one leg. Thats pretty damn good

Remember his procedure is on the non-weight bearing part

SteveNash
02-24-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm no fan of McGrady or his antics, but it is pretty disgusting how doctors can be such a screw up gambling with a guy getting paid 20 million a year.

Chronz
02-24-2009, 06:45 PM
yea "poor" TMAC ... to the tune of $256,000 per game ... (to wear a suit)

Its all relative, every athlete who was once great gets money, poor Tmac in comparison to the luckier athletes who were able to maintain the wealth in conjunction with their health and playing ability. Just like Grant Hill was a sad case, just like Bernard King, imagine if Michael Jordan/Hakeem was born with a curvature in his back limiting his range of movement, or suffered MF surgery. Its not always about the money

How about Larry Bird? You werent sad to see his career end the way it did, what about Magic? Well he may have had control over that one but Im just saying. Money doesnt equate happiness, Im sure Tmac can live out his life in high quality, but his playing career is all that matters to us fans of the game.