PDA

View Full Version : coach Dan Bylsma said he listed Kris Letang as a healthy scratch on Thursday

Sbank
02-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Interim coach Dan Bylsma said he listed Kris Letang as a healthy scratch on Thursday because he wasn't satisfied with Letang's play Monday.
"I thought he didn't play particularly well," Bylsma said. "This is about playing the way we need to play and practicing the way we need to practice, and you need to bring that everyday." Letang has one assist and a minus-five plus/minus rating in his past two games. Bylsma does feel Letang has talent, but wants him to "work at it at practice." We'll keep you posted.
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NHL&id=2127

joba2007
02-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Hey an Sbank sighting; how you doing, man?

I think Letang will kick *** after the wake up call. I thought his game recently at times has been otherworldly. The kid has unlimited talent. I really don't want to see him out of the line-up again.

OuTrAgE
02-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Letang's my favorite player, so I'm clearly biased, but I don't think he should be a healthy scratch now 2 games in a row. How many games this year has Letang been the best Penguins defenseman, both offensively and defensively?

Sbank
02-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Hey an Sbank sighting; how you doing, man?

I think Letang will kick *** after the wake up call. I thought his game recently at times has been otherworldly. The kid has unlimited talent. I really don't want to see him out of the line-up again.

I doing fine and now i ready for my return from a long break. I'm finally going to post kind of normal if you can believe that.

ShaunRiching9
02-21-2009, 08:56 PM
sweet man, its weird though over teh past 2 months the pens forum became very active which is reall awesome.
but im not liking bylsma so far even though weve won 2 out of 3 and got 5 out of 6 possible points under him

Sbank
02-22-2009, 12:50 AM
sweet man, its weird though over teh past 2 months the pens forum became very active which is reall awesome.
but im not liking bylsma so far even though weve won 2 out of 3 and got 5 out of 6 possible points under him

Nice. I be happy if our team is makes the playoffs.