PDA

View Full Version : escape from bust city

Hellcrooner
02-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Ok you know sometimes a player is doing bad on a team, maybe not getting enough playing time to develop, or just being a misfit on the team system but after a trade they get into a best fitting situation and it allows them to develop or to regain the level of game they had before.

wich players do you think have a chance to get better after deadline?

I think Huges can return to be a fair decent player under Dantoni system.

and also like a lot the new situations for Obryant and Shelden williams.

They both were lottery picks and now will get the playing time,

Draco
02-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Definately 'Huges', he'll be able to 'regain the level of game' he had when he played with the Cav's.

IndyRealist
02-20-2009, 02:41 PM
I like Hughes in NYC as well. Rafer Alston was maligned in Houston despite being fairly decent if inconsistent, he can only get better in Orlando. Kyle Lowry was in a horrible situation in Memphis, and gets a fresh start in Houston. Also, I think Nocioni is going to start in OKC, that can only be good for him.

IndyRealist
02-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Definately 'Huges', he'll be able to 'regain the level of game' he had when he played on with the Cav's.

Hopefully he regains his level of play from when he was on the Wizards.

Draco
02-20-2009, 02:43 PM
I like Hughes in NYC as well. Rafer Alston was maligned in Houston despite being fairly decent if inconsistent, he can only get better in Orlando. Kyle Lowry was in a horrible situation in Memphis, and gets a fresh start in Houston. Also, I think Nocioni is going to start in OKC, that can only be good for him.

Nocioni is definately going to be a monster when he starts in OKC.

Draco
02-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Hopefully he regains his level of play from when he was on the Wizards.

;)

mrblisterdundee
02-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Definately 'Huges', he'll be able to 'regain the level of game' he had when he played with the Cav's.

Hughes sucked on the Cavaliers.

Draco
02-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Hughes sucked on the Cavaliers.

And he wasn't too good when he was with the Bull's. Hmm.

DerekRE_3
02-20-2009, 02:55 PM
I don't see Shelden revitalizing his career with the Wolves. He's a decent rebounder, but he has no offensive game. His post moves are very, very poor, mostly because of his terrible footwork. When he tries to make a post move, most of the time he travels, and if he manages not to travel, he doesn't finish.

BenWin
02-20-2009, 03:04 PM

you do know that thabo sefolosha was the one that got traded to OKC and Noc was traded to Sacramento, right?

DerekRE_3
02-20-2009, 03:05 PM
you do know that thabo sefolosha was the one that got traded to OKC and Noc was traded to Sacramento, right?

Well both teams suck...so it's possible he does well with us in Sac. Hope he does. He is by default, the toughest player on our team now.