PDA

View Full Version : Mike Dunleavy Should have Been Fired By Now

ProdigyI
02-20-2009, 02:53 AM
With all the amazing talent the clippers have....they are one of the worst teams in the league. Dunleavy should have been fired at least a couple of weeks ago by the owner. Look at their main core for petes sake

Barron Davis
Eric Gordon
Al Thorton
Marcus Camby
Zach Randolph
Chris Kaman

Deandre Jordan is a guy who should be getting developed right now but is hardly getting any minutes....even though the Clippers are sucking and Kaman is injured.

Lakersfan2483
02-20-2009, 03:01 AM
They definitely need a new coach and a better owner.

TheBatchelor213
02-20-2009, 03:25 AM
i agree, the style they are playing does not fit the style they should be playing and Dunleavy is apparently too stubborn to change. having gone to many games, the team looks pathetic, no heart blah.

AsfanSince99
02-20-2009, 03:40 AM
Very true, but he still has 2 more years left on his contract. Firing him now won't get this team into the playoffs. If it weren't for the 2 yrs, he wud have joined Elgin Baylor out the door.

Nighthawk
02-20-2009, 03:50 AM
First off Prodigy your acting like the whole team has been 100% all season long. ALSO i'll admit i believe the Clips starting 5, atleast on paper, cant compare with any in the league. However you listed the ONLY players the clippers have that arent complete trash. There other players are young, inexperienced, and flat out SUCK.

Mardy Collins
Steve Novak
Alex Acker
Jason Hart
Brian Skinner
Mike Taylor
D. Jordan

Please do not tell me that any of those guys are even good enough to be considered "role players". Novak is lights out from 3 and.........However imo Jordan does have a future.

I dont think Dunleavy is the problem. Will he get the blame? Of course. And hmore than likely e might be fired. I just dont think firing Dunleavy and bringing in someone new is going to do anything for the other LA team. Not with that roster.

BenWin
02-20-2009, 03:56 AM
yeah they need a front office makeover. and i would never trade for zach randolph that guy is a freakin punk. i cant stand him. but there is good talent there. dunleavy should be gone...

S.J.Basketball
02-20-2009, 04:32 AM
Dunleavy is to the Clippers the way Porter was to the Suns. Clippers don't have the Suns talent, but they could be better.

Hellcrooner
02-20-2009, 08:00 AM
Well i disagree, what can he do? that franchise is DOOMED, i have the theory hat if they had landed Magic johnson, larry bird and Jordan they would still have failed epically.

codes238
02-20-2009, 10:55 AM
he will never be fired because he has a picture of the clips owner with a tranny prostitute and has been black-mailing him for the past 5 years...

lakers4sho
02-20-2009, 11:02 AM
They definitely need a new coach and a better owner.

Well said.

Their owner is too cheap to hire a separate guy to do the GM [ or coaching ] duties.

mrblisterdundee
02-20-2009, 02:55 PM
The Clippers have amazing talent that doesn't fit together. Any team dealing with Camby, Kaman, and Randolph is going to be clunky. It's not Dunleavy's fault. He just coaches a team that is famous for bad management.

KobeIs
02-20-2009, 02:58 PM
I have to agree, the Clips have a great roster. Dunno why they r so horrible.

stevefrancis
02-20-2009, 03:00 PM
well any team will be that bad if their entire team keeps getting injured.