PDA

View Full Version : Ruslan Fedotenko

jzelenda
02-20-2009, 01:38 AM
All in favor of keeping him say Aye.

Aye!

It took him a bit to get into the Pens system, but frankly after his play this last game, it seemed inspired, and ever since the stretch where he busted his knuckles over Army's face, he's been GREAT for this team. I'm throwing this out there, because he fed Gonchar's slapper, AND screened the goalie for him, all in one move.

Who else has done it this year? Satan? Go to the back of the classroom and sit down.

I think Rusty Fedo can have a fantastic secondary scoring career here in Steel Town, and has done way more than he needed, to distance himself from deadwood Satan.

I say we keep him. Your take?

SidTheKid
02-20-2009, 11:42 AM
All in favor of keeping him say Aye.

Aye!

It took him a bit to get into the Pens system, but frankly after his play this last game, it seemed inspired, and ever since the stretch where he busted his knuckles over Army's face, he's been GREAT for this team. I'm throwing this out there, because he fed Gonchar's slapper, AND screened the goalie for him, all in one move.

Who else has done it this year? Satan? Go to the back of the classroom and sit down.

I think Rusty Fedo can have a fantastic secondary scoring career here in Steel Town, and has done way more than he needed, to distance himself from deadwood Satan.

I say we keep him. Your take?

I say keep him too. He's shown that he can adapt into the Penguins system and has been productive for us while showing he can play hard.

t2a2e9j12
02-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Keep him for the right price

ShaunRiching9
02-20-2009, 05:33 PM
dont really care what we do with him

33nfnhl
02-21-2009, 10:37 AM
Takes more then one game for me. I would not be willing to pay any more then 1.0 million for him!

vikingsfan0845
02-21-2009, 06:15 PM
nice game by fedatanko today, 2 goals

jzelenda
02-21-2009, 08:54 PM
nice game by fedatanko today, 2 goals

Represent. It's been more than one good game, he's knitting together well into this team. I stand by keeping him. He's stepping up, and I like him!

vikingsfan0845
02-21-2009, 09:12 PM
he screened biron nicely on crosbys first goal today

jzelenda
02-21-2009, 09:16 PM
he screened biron nicely on crosbys first goal today

He's stepping up like they ALL should have this year. He's recognizing what the team needs, and frankly, he's up there in my book. I think fans need to cut him some slack, and deflect the under-achieving scorn to Satan.