PDA

View Full Version : More free agent talk about Bosh Bound for CHI-TOWN???

Raydogg909
02-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Quoted

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=TradeTalkRoundup-090218

"That would make them serious players in the 2010 free-agent market for -- you guessed it -- Chris Bosh. A source close to Bosh told me this afternoon that Chicago would be his first choice as a free-agency destination that summer.

Although another year and a half of mediocrity might be too long for some Bulls fans, a core of Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, and Bosh might be worth the wait."

This doesn't look good for us, we can't afford to lose bosh cause no matter how many of you guys want him gone he is the best player we have period....

Bargs will be good but needs some time still...Marion is already 30+ enough said...we got a PG (no matter what people say...hes got hammy problems for now but he will be good[understatement] come next yr)...BOSH IS OUR GLUE and unless we get something good back for him (i like the GS deal or even an amare+ others deal)...were screwed....

What do you guys think...at first i thought we had a good chance of resiging him but its getting more and more shady....

Young2Kinsler
02-19-2009, 02:29 PM
Little misleading topic on trade deadline day

codes238
02-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Quoted

"That would make them serious players in the 2010 free-agent market for -- you guessed it -- Chris Bosh. A source close to Bosh told me this afternoon that Chicago would be his first choice as a free-agency destination that summer.

Although another year and a half of mediocrity might be too long for some Bulls fans, a core of Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, and Bosh might be worth the wait."

This doesn't look good for us, we can't afford to lose bosh cause no matter how many of you guys want him gone he is the best player we have period....

Bargs will be good but needs some time still...Marion is already 30+ enough said...we got a PG (no matter what people say...hes got hammy problems for now but he will be good[understatement] come next yr)...BOSH IS OUR GLUE and unless we get something good back for him (i like the GS deal or even an amare+ others deal)...were screwed....

What do you guys think...at first i thought we had a good chance of resiging him but its getting more and more shady....

im pretty sure steven a smith wrote this

thedfactor
02-19-2009, 02:38 PM
Stephen A Smith...hmmm idk about this

Mile High Champ
02-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Quoted

Wow another one of these threads, come on people, can we get something other than just BS speculation? Just for once it would be nice not to see stupid threads like (Bosh, Lebron, Wade) going to a new team in 2010 every damn day.. When will these stupid threads end??

Pierzynski4Prez
02-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Hopefully they will get put to rest in about an hour and 15 minutes

a_sutcliffe
02-19-2009, 02:53 PM
im pretty sure steven a smith wrote this

Chris Ford....almost as bad :mad:

codes238
02-19-2009, 02:55 PM
Chris Ford....almost as bad :mad:

oh even worse actually... at least steven a smith occasionally bases things on actual facts...

LanceUpperCut
02-19-2009, 02:56 PM
I know it's pethidic hearing this same **** all the time.

ink
02-19-2009, 03:00 PM
Wow another one of these threads, come on people, can we get something other than just BS speculation? Just for once it would be nice not to see stupid threads like (Bosh, Lebron, Wade) going to a new team in 2010 every damn day.. When will these stupid threads end??

They won't. :( Not even when 2010 comes and goes.

Master Mind
02-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Stephen A. Smith just said Bosh is most likely headed to Miami or Dallas in 2010...

a_sutcliffe
02-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Stephen A. Smith just said Bosh is most likely headed to Miami or Dallas in 2010...

Then it must be true if Stephen A. Smith said it......

TheChosenOne88
02-19-2009, 03:04 PM

Where the hell does this guy come up with his logic?

Mile High Champ
02-19-2009, 03:06 PM

hahaha :horse:

Mile High Champ
02-19-2009, 03:07 PM
They won't. :( Not even when 2010 comes and goes.

Yeah true but I can still hope...

02-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Little misleading topic on trade deadline day

I would say so. I was all excited until I read this.

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2009, 03:09 PM
actually marc stein wrote this article

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2009, 03:10 PM
marc stein wrote this

a_sutcliffe
02-19-2009, 03:16 PM
actually marc stein wrote this article

Chad Ford: A few weeks ago, the Bulls finally got bold, attempting to work out a complicated three-team deal that would land them Chris Bosh. The problem was, the Raptors and Suns weren't willing partners.

In comparison, Chicago's trade for Brad Miller and John Salmons seems pretty underwhelming. How is the addition of Miller and Salmons the change the Bulls really need? The answer, I think, is that it isn't. Miller was once a force in the low post, but his best years are far behind him. Salmons is a good, versatile role player, but he doesn't really address the team's weaknesses in the front court.

However, another shoe could be dropping in Chicago. League sources continue to insist that the Bulls might not be done. As Marc Stein reported this morning, the Bulls and Wolves have talked about a Kirk Hinrich trade that would send back some more cap relief (Jason Collins and either Rashad McCants or Brian Cardinal) to Chicago. If the Bulls pull the trigger on that deal, they'll have only $25 million in committed payroll coming into the summer of 2010. They could have even more space if Salmons opts out of his contract in the summer of 2010.

That would make them serious players in the 2010 free-agent market for -- you guessed it -- Chris Bosh. A source close to Bosh told me this afternoon that Chicago would be his first choice as a free-agency destination that summer.

Although another year and a half of mediocrity might be too long for some Bulls fans, a core of Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, and Bosh might be worth the wait.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insider/news/story?page=TradeTalkInsider-090218

king4day
02-19-2009, 03:24 PM
If Bosh is going to Chicago, then Toronto will wait will offseason to worka deal. Find the best possible one for him. Or do a sign and trade to another team he'd be willing to go to.

Master Mind
02-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Where the hell does this guy come up with his logic?

If you're talking about Stephen A. Smith then I have no clue why he would make such claims

hahaha :horse:

It wouldn't be so funny if Miami got Bosh would it...

TheChosenOne88
02-19-2009, 03:42 PM
My point is that they say a bunch of stuff, it doesn't mean it's true--ya dunce....It's bogus just like this thread

If you're talking about Stephen A. Smith then I have no clue why he would make such claims

The idiot says LeBron to the Knicks in 2010 is already a done deal. Unless your a psychic or LeBron James no one in the world is 100% sure that is going to happen, LeBron has never even been quoted saying he is leaving the Cavs for the Knicks in 2010.

a_sutcliffe
02-19-2009, 03:43 PM
My point is that they say a bunch of stuff, it doesn't mean it's true--ya dunce....It's bogus just like this thread

I was aware of your point....I was agreeing with you.

Master Mind
02-19-2009, 03:47 PM
I was aware of your point....I was agreeing with you.

Oh ok, I retract my statement--Many apologies....You know there's some smart mouthed 2010 tarot readers in this forum...

a_sutcliffe
02-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Oh ok, I retract my statement--Many apologies....You know there's some smart mouthed 2010 tarot readers in this forum...

lol...I've noticed that there are a couple fortune tellers. :D

If they could tell me what stocks to buy right now, I'd be really grateful.

Mile High Champ
02-19-2009, 03:55 PM

ITS SPECULATION.. by the way.. Your point is not relevent even if you do bold it...haha

Master Mind
02-19-2009, 03:56 PM
lol...I've noticed that there are a couple fortune tellers. :D

If they could tell me what stocks to buy right now, I'd be really grateful.

:laugh2:

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2009, 03:59 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insider/news/story?page=TradeTalkInsider-090218

im talkin bout what the sources said about free agency, not a trade. so marc stein wrote about his first destination in free agency is chicago

abe_froman
02-19-2009, 04:40 PM
10 is along time away,alot can happen in the meantime to change his mind,and the bulls org would have to be willing partners to sign him(with the bulls not even that can you be assured about)

a_sutcliffe
02-19-2009, 04:50 PM
im talkin bout what the sources said about free agency, not a trade. so marc stein wrote about his first destination in free agency is chicago

Not that it really matters, but it is Chad Ford talking about Bosh's free agency destination in that link, not trade ideas.

That would make them serious players in the 2010 free-agent market for -- you guessed it -- Chris Bosh. A source close to Bosh told me this afternoon that Chicago would be his first choice as a free-agency destination that summer.

If you have the Mark Stein link, I'd like to read it to see what he had to say. He's a bit more reliable than Ford or SAS.

North Yorker
02-19-2009, 04:53 PM
So let's get this straight...

Stephen A. Smith has him going to Miami or Dallas
Jalen Rose guarentees he goes to the Knicks
And NOW this guy claims he's going to Chicago.

All of these mor.ons have to be right I guess.

Ray_R
02-19-2009, 04:56 PM
im not sure hes coming to chicago im just sure he wont resign with the raptors