PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Favorite Raps Analyst

Frank Costanza
02-19-2009, 09:39 AM
I think i can speak for us all hail jack "the coach" armstrong as the raps best analyst ( correct me if im wrong) but who out of the rest do psd raps nation enjoy and be free to mention anyone you think sucks in your post,

Frank Costanza
02-19-2009, 09:41 AM
dishonorable mention to leo rautins who is becoming worse by the yr , his cornyness is hitting highs this yr , his use of the word "Loooser" should never make it to live tv

codes238
02-19-2009, 09:41 AM
i want chuck back

Frank Costanza
02-19-2009, 09:42 AM
i want chuck back

he is missed by many, i miss salami and cheese the most although not many times to celebrate it this yr

c_h_o_v_e
02-19-2009, 10:08 AM
Norma Wick

blujaysrock
02-19-2009, 10:22 AM
I like Leo

Bob_at_york
02-19-2009, 10:39 AM
I picked Sherm but I am not sure which one is better him or Jonesy. I didn't really consider a lot of the rest of them because PJ is not an analyst, Eric still doesn't have it (I love him but not as analyst) and Devlin is also not an analyst in my mind.

Mikeleafs
02-19-2009, 10:45 AM
I think they're all crap except for Jack... I think Paul and Sherm are the 2 of NBA's dullest and most boring analysts in the NBA!

Time for a change...

Bob_at_york
02-19-2009, 10:48 AM
I think they're all crap except for Jack... I think Paul and Sherm are the 2 of NBA's dullest and most boring analysts in the NBA!

Time for a change...

I thought Sherm showed a lot of promise in the very FEW games he has done (what has he done, 5 games at most?).

LanceUpperCut
02-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Leo'sthe man ,Devlin is a good guy to might be hard trying to fellow up Chucky but he's doing great considering most of are games have been done by the 3 quarter with nothing to talk about.

Frank Costanza
02-19-2009, 10:52 AM
I picked Sherm but I am not sure which one is better him or Jonesy. I didn't really consider a lot of the rest of them because PJ is not an analyst, Eric still doesn't have it (I love him but not as analyst) and Devlin is also not an analyst in my mind.

by anyalyst i simply meant media covering the team away from the newspapers, i think we all have made our feelings bout the print media clear many many times , this was for the tv/radio side

Bob_at_york
02-19-2009, 11:02 AM
by anyalyst i simply meant media covering the team away from the newspapers, i think we all have made our feelings bout the print media clear many many times , this was for the tv/radio side

oh. Well that changes the whole look of the poll to me. I was only talking about their jobs in-game. If you are talking about media wise then I might actually pick Eric over Jack.

B2theRY
02-19-2009, 11:40 AM
we lose chuck and we lose games... worst trade ever.

Chuck for Devlin.. Raps got ripped off.