PDA

View Full Version : Why do you think Bosh is happy all of a sudden?

jwillgv
02-19-2009, 02:25 AM
K, dont get me wrong, I cant wait to see what Bosh, Marion, Bargs and Jose can do together..healthy, but I cant help but speculate on why he [Bosh] is so happy. So I am going to make a little prediction, unlike Stephen A, I will say its subjective ( but Im not an analyst so no one will care anyway ) and say that Bosh is all smiles since All Star weekend because he is getting traded. Reason for this is because everyone is saying bosh wants out...both him and the GM have denied it, but really, when asked about trading JO did BC say " yea, he's gonna be moved". Of course they dont outright say it because its bad for team chemistry. I mean really, has Bosh ever really said anything to legitimize his status as a raptor in the heat of all this "Bosh wants out" banter?? Maybe thats just what it is banter, but I think somethings up...Marion is good, but not that good. Not good enough to make Bosh so happy all of a sudden. Thoughts?

I posted this in another forum...dont rip me on this guys, just a thought..

ink
02-19-2009, 02:48 AM
He's happy because he's a good guy and he's trying to make the situation he's in work. There's nothing more to it than that.

Bigbadmoffo
02-19-2009, 02:52 AM
K, dont get me wrong, I cant wait to see what Bosh, Marion, Bargs and Jose can do together..healthy, but I cant help but speculate on why he [Bosh] is so happy. So I am going to make a little prediction, unlike Stephen A, I will say its subjective ( but Im not an analyst so no one will care anyway ) and say that Bosh is all smiles since All Star weekend because he is getting traded. Reason for this is because everyone is saying bosh wants out...both him and the GM have denied it, but really, when asked about trading JO did BC say " yea, he's gonna be moved". Of course they dont outright say it because its bad for team chemistry. I mean really, has Bosh ever really said anything to legitimize his status as a raptor in the heat of all this "Bosh wants out" banter?? Maybe thats just what it is banter, but I think somethings up...Marion is good, but not that good. Not good enough to make Bosh so happy all of a sudden. Thoughts?

He will be traded but not before the deadline. He's gonna wait till the offseason. Makes more sense to wait till then. The only thing i can see working is the gs trade or a trade that would get us the wizards 1st pick and butler or jamison.

muninade
02-19-2009, 03:20 AM
to be honest, i think that bosh does not see himself winning a ring with the raptors, hes been here for almsot 5 years or more, and they havent gotten further then first round and havent really surrounded him with the talent he needs to win. ya he might seem happy in front of media, whats deep down can only be answered by him.

magikmc
02-19-2009, 03:27 AM
he's not going to be traded for the last time.... do you guys not listen to Colangelo??/ It would just be bad business if you told teams you weren't listening to offers because a lot of them wouldn't even attempt to make one. Therefore you probably wouldn't get the best deal possible. I wish they would trade him because i think his value will decrease in the off-season(when i think he will be traded). I would've loved to see amare and barbosa for bosh and kapono, but it's not happening.

P.S.-anyone see stoudemires 42 points and 11 rebounds on 15-20 shooting tonight?? Man that would be nice lol.

ink
02-19-2009, 03:35 AM
he's not going to be traded for the last time.... do you guys not listen to Colangelo??/

That's what's so hilarious about these threads.

The guy who's in charge -- the GM -- has NO INTENTIONS of trading Bosh. Yet you guys continue to speculate. You have to be deaf.

P.S.-anyone see stoudemires 42 points and 11 rebounds on 15-20 shooting tonight?? Man that would be nice lol.

Talk about being perfectly primed for success. Gentry is running a system that all of the major stars on the Suns roster are comfortable with. They are an incredibly deep team, and that means that Stat can reap the benefits of being the star on that roster, because unlike Bosh and the Raptors, the opposition has many options to defend. I bet Shaq won't be getting the same numbers now that Gentry is the interim coach.

magikmc
02-19-2009, 03:41 AM
That's what's so hilarious about these threads.

The guy who's in charge -- the GM -- has NO INTENTIONS of trading Bosh. Yet you guys continue to speculate. You have to be deaf.

Talk about being perfectly primed for success. Gentry is running a system that all of the major stars on the Suns roster are comfortable with. They are an incredibly deep team, and that means that Stat can reap the benefits of being the star on that roster, because unlike Bosh and the Raptors, the opposition has many options to defend. I bet Shaq won't be getting the same numbers now that Gentry is the interim coach.

I totally agree..... and i bet they start winning ball games now BECAUSE they aren't running the offense through Shaq. Sure he posted some great numbers, but he screwed up everyone else when the offense was ran through him lol.

jsumadchat
02-19-2009, 03:47 AM
I totally agree..... and i bet they start winning ball games now BECAUSE they aren't running the offense through Shaq. Sure he posted some great numbers, but he screwed up everyone else when the offense was ran through him lol.

yeah thats true.... who knows, maybe the suns can pull it together and crack the top 4

muninade
02-19-2009, 03:49 AM
hahaha shaq experiment was not a great fit.

Talick
02-19-2009, 04:05 AM
K, dont get me wrong, I cant wait to see what Bosh, Marion, Bargs and Jose can do together..healthy, but I cant help but speculate on why he is so happy. So I am going to make a little prediction, unlike Stephen A, I will say its subjective ( but Im not an analyst so no one will care anyway ) and say that Bosh is all smiles since All Star weekend because he is getting traded. Reason for this is because everyone is saying bosh wants out...both him and the GM have denied it, but really, when asked about trading JO did BC say " yea, he's gonna be moved". [B]Of course they dont outright say it because its bad for team chemistry. I mean really, has Bosh ever really said anything to legitimize his status as a raptor in the heat of all this "Bosh wants out" banter?? Maybe thats just what it is banter, but I think somethings up...Marion is good, but not that good. Not good enough to make Bosh so happy all of a sudden. Thoughts?

That's why I think we should stop being crazy, paranoid wives in this Bosh situation. I think Bosh is more annoyed with the Toronto media than anything else right now. We're not gonna know anything until the legit reports start coming out so what's the use worrying over anything right now. This season is more worth worrying about at this point.

Frank Costanza
02-19-2009, 09:47 AM
i think hes happy cause he thinks we can actually make a push for the playoffs and not just be repeating the same old beat, last week we had the same team that fell to second last in the east, this weak we have a team with some new parts, something diff, ya we lost yest but with no bosh and absolutly no execution after the first we had no shot , now we get the knicks twice and minn, this is our real test, if raps lose 2 of the next 3, dig the grave its over, if they dont , you gotta keep pushing forward and belive

ksksks
02-19-2009, 10:04 AM
haha my first thought why bosh was happy was because moon was traded :P

only saw bosh scold moon

a_sutcliffe
02-19-2009, 10:48 AM
haha my first thought why bosh was happy was because moon was traded :P

only saw bosh scold moon

lol....that's probably true :clap:

bartron_44
02-19-2009, 11:17 AM
I think he was just trying to help his team. I bet not having to watch Moon try to defend LBJ didn't hurt either....lol

More shats!
02-19-2009, 12:01 PM
He's always joking around with our scrubs on the bench there is nothing new in that.

aman_13
02-19-2009, 12:14 PM
He's happy because he's a good guy and he's trying to make the situation he's in work. There's nothing more to it than that.

Thank you.

HoopsMachine
02-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Why wouldn't Bosh be happy during All-Star break? It's time off for everyone to relax and it's suppose to be for both fans and players to enjoy.