PDA

View Full Version : Charles Barkley returning to TNT:With an apology

cobralou
02-19-2009, 12:58 AM
Who actually missed this over rated loud mouth troublemaker.He is actually one of the first generation players to be glamorized for their bad boy image.This is what makes humble team players and all around nice guys look like wimps who eventually receive little fanfare and go unnoticed.Be loud ,crude,rude,childish and complain often then be rewarded with lucrative endorsements and continue to be in the blogs-police blogs even if your middle-aged.Is TNT that desperate for ratings or is it the NBA taking a chance he won't screw up again ?

boeknows
02-19-2009, 02:26 AM
Love how he got another DUI again too.

ARMIN12NBA
02-19-2009, 02:30 AM
Who actually missed this over rated loud mouth troublemaker.He is actually one of the first generation players to be glamorized for their bad boy image.This is what makes humble team players and all around nice guys look like wimps who eventually receive little fanfare and go unnoticed.Be loud ,crude,rude,childish and complain often then be rewarded with lucrative endorsements and continue to be in the blogs-police blogs even if your middle-aged.Is TNT that desperate for ratings or is it the NBA taking a chance he won't screw up again ?

:dance: Charles is the man! Can't wait for him to get back. I miss all his hilarious comments and insults. TNT wasn't the same without him.

BTW--He's fricken Charles Barkley. The more he screws up, the more awesome he gets. Whether he's trying to get the greatest blowjob ever or he's just rambling with his words. :smoking: :D

still1ballin
02-19-2009, 02:34 AM
:dance: Charles is the man! Can't wait for him to get back. I miss all his hilarious comments and insults. TNT wasn't the same without him.

BTW--He's fricken Charles Barkley. The more he screws up, the more awesome he gets. Whether he's trying to get the greatest blowjob ever or he's just rambling with his words. :smoking: :D

:laugh:

Lakersfan2483
02-19-2009, 02:49 AM
Barkley was the best thing to happen to TNT, I miss his hillarious comments. It's great to hear that he will be back this week.

chicago lulz
02-19-2009, 02:52 AM
I'm a fan of Barkley.

MossIsBoss
02-19-2009, 02:55 AM
You talkin' **** about Charles Barkley, mf beat up Godzilla, saved Tokyo, you couldn't choose pikachu if it wasn't for Chuck!!

thedfactor
02-19-2009, 02:56 AM
With an apology? The TNT audience doesn't want to hear an apology.

ARMIN12NBA
02-19-2009, 03:00 AM
With an apology? The TNT audience doesn't want to hear an apology.

Exactly. He was going to get the supposed GOAT blowjob. All moral issues and responsibilities are thrown aside when blowjobs are at stake.

You talkin' **** about Charles Barkley, mf beat up Godzilla, saved Tokyo, you couldn't choose pikachu if it wasn't for Chuck!!

:laugh: I have no idea what that means, but it makes me laugh.

ElMarroAfamado
02-19-2009, 03:28 AM
its funny people talk **** about a guys personal life like its any of their business
and like if that affects what they do on TV in anyway whatsoever

boeknows
02-19-2009, 07:20 PM
its funny people talk **** about a guys personal life like its any of their business
and like if that affects what they do on TV in anyway whatsoever

How do u know he isnt getting drunk and driving to the games? Nothing like getting special treatment for getting 2 DUI's in a couple months.

Bucks_Packers
02-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Charles Barkley is a wild card and thats what makes him great...

He is developing catch phrases!
-knucklehead! - jusst turrible!

haircanada
02-19-2009, 11:32 PM
i heart barkley
mans hilarious
he made the slam dunk competion more entertaining then it actually was