PDA

View Full Version : Great news on Jameer

sNaKeS
02-19-2009, 12:39 AM
Here's an article saying that Jameer is doing a lot better already stating that he can lift his arm overhead and is feeling 10 times better already.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090217/BREAKINGNEWS/90217059/1002/SPORTS

I don't know how much you can read into this, but he may have a realistic shot at returning this season for the Magic. We'll find out within the next two weeks if he'll have the surgery or not. But at least it gives us hope that he may return.

EX-TREME
02-23-2009, 09:42 AM
i am happy for jameer. hopes he recovers quickly

LeonFSU
02-24-2009, 12:04 AM
He is not coming back this year. He needs surgery before he'll be able to play.

GunFactor187
02-24-2009, 01:52 AM
Hey so if when Jameer comes back this will essentially be your starting lineup:

C - Dwight Howard
PF - Rashard Lewis
SF - Hedo Turkoglu
SG - Rafer Alston
PG - Jameer Nelson
6th - Mickael Pietrus

man that is SCARY!!!

EX-TREME
02-24-2009, 05:28 AM

C - Dwight Howard
PF - Rashard Lewis
SF - Hedo Turkoglu
SG - Rafer Alston
PG - Jameer Nelson
6th - Mickael Pietrus

man that is SCARY!!!

rafer alston will back up jameer.

lee will be the starter instead of rafer alston.

rapjuicer06
02-24-2009, 09:19 AM
especially when rafer isn't known for being a shooter and nelson is hahaha backwards

JNore151
02-24-2009, 12:35 PM

C - Dwight Howard
PF - Rashard Lewis
SF - Hedo Turkoglu
SG - Rafer Alston
PG - Jameer Nelson
6th - Mickael Pietrus

man that is SCARY!!!

rafer at sg? what nba r u watchin? we u must not know about coutney lee...but u do kno mkp....why would alston start in front of him? u just like ur team (pistons) trying to play iverson at the point ...smh

GunFactor187
02-24-2009, 01:34 PM
rafer at sg? what nba r u watchin? we u must not know about coutney lee...but u do kno mkp....why would alston start in front of him? u just like ur team (pistons) trying to play iverson at the point ...smh

I actually do know about Lee, thank you very much. And I had a very tough time deciding on whether or not to put Lee or Alston at the SG, so I put Alston just cuz of the starting experience he has.

And as far as putting and playing AI at the point, we've got a rookie coach ok? Curry's has had absolutely NO HCing experience whatsoever. You guys got a Van Gundy as your HC, so stop ok? We're struggling as it is and you guys are growing as we speak. Sheesh...:pity:

JNore151
02-24-2009, 02:04 PM
yea iight...i just thought starting rafer at sg was ridiculus since hes never done dat in his 10 yr career and we have two starting calibar pure sg on the squad....im not hating on detroit they have dominated us the past 3-4 seasons but being a rookie head coach is no excuse for trying to play A.I at the point when the sixers already failed at that....smell me...

GunFactor187
02-24-2009, 02:57 PM
yea iight...i just thought starting rafer at sg was ridiculus since hes never done dat in his 10 yr career and we have two starting calibar pure sg on the squad....im not hating on detroit they have dominated us the past 3-4 seasons but being a rookie head coach is no excuse for trying to play A.I at the point when the sixers already failed at that....smell me...

The head coach (in this case Curry) should have known that playing AI at the point was going to be a failure after how he performed at that position in Philly and a little in Denver. So that proves that Curry is way too n00b at this head coaching thing.

GunFactor187
03-13-2009, 12:40 AM
Hey speaking of Jameer, do you guys have a nickname for him yet?

EX-TREME
03-13-2009, 03:02 PM
i call him mighty mouse or just meer

JNore151
03-13-2009, 04:06 PM
oh shttttt...at first i didnt relize this was an old thread, i got excited reading that jameer could be back this season...lol..then i rememberd he already had surgury....that was a nice 12 seconds...smh

JNore151
03-13-2009, 04:10 PM
i call him mighty mouse or just meer

dats taken already....i dont think he needs one.....but he does look like a racoon tho......lol....maybe "bandit" but dats lame.....

*Superman*
03-15-2009, 06:26 PM
My dad saw Jameer the other day. He got a picture with him.:D

I wish i was their, i would so post it.

ragee
03-16-2009, 12:35 AM
What's the news on him? Will he be back for the Playoffs? I sure hope so coz we can't win it all the way without him...

EX-TREME
03-16-2009, 11:48 AM
oh shttttt...at first i didnt relize this was an old thread, i got excited reading that jameer could be back this season...lol..then i rememberd he already had surgury....that was a nice 12 seconds...smh

:laugh2:

EX-TREME
03-16-2009, 11:51 AM
My dad saw Jameer the other day. He got a picture with him.:D

I wish i was their, i would so post it.

that's awesome. wish i could met him too

you are so lucky and so unlucky lol